What Happens in the Dark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, Cassie must have started to sober up. I heard her begin to squeal and cry into the ball gag as I railed her daughter's cunt. That only made it hotter for me, and I took one hand off Talia's hips to resume fingering Cassie's fuckhole as I closed my eyes to savor the sensations.

Complete domination of two fucktoys. Damn, I wish it could last forever. But it couldn't.

I was getting tired and my balls finally answered the siren song of Talia's womb. The sensation built as I pushed into a fever pitch frenzy, pounding Talia's love tunnel. Her orgasms were bleeding together, and I don't know if either of us could tell when one ended and the next began. All that mattered to me was the constant pulse of her cunt around my rod. It was heaven.

I plunged in deep and released, groaning myself as Talia let out a high-pitched whimper of ecstasy. Talia was still laid back, eyes closed in surrender as my sperm flooded her womb and pussy. Finding no satisfaction there, I glanced over at Cassie. Cassie was a mess. Her last orgasm from my fingers was still fucking with her head as she tried to glare daggers at me and somehow comfort her daughter. All in all, she failed to do anything other than look like a fucked whore.

"Fuck!" I laughed, pulling my cock from Talia's creamed pussy. "For your first night, this had been something... Hasn't it?"

Both women jerked up and tried to say something. If I was to guess, it was a cry of dismay, "First?!"

"Oh yes," I told them. "You see, your vacation plans have been... modified. You see, instead of a fake camping trip in some stupid mountains, I've taken the liberty of giving the two of you a three-week stay here! We'll fuck as often as I can manage, every way, shape, and form imaginable, and when I'm done, I'll drug you up again and drop you off to get back to your stupid lives."

Both women gaped in horror, cum leaking from their pussies.

I rose and walked to the door, opening it. I'd made a little investment as soon as Karen had told me there would be two of them, and it was time to implement it. I grabbed my toys from one of the cubbies in the hall, and returned, closing the door behind me. As I walked, I put a couple of devices around my wrist.

"Now, I can't keep you strapped in these racks for three weeks, so these will make sure you behave," I informed them, putting collars on them, first on Cassie, then on Talia. They clicked as I cinched them down. "Shock collars. Only removable with a key."

It had taken me forever to find ones strong enough. Most couldn't put out more juice than you'd get licking a nine-volt battery. These were expensive as fuck, because they could hit as hard as a taser, for people who'd done shock-play enough to build up a tolerance for getting shocked. The majority of the collar was sturdy leather, and without the key, there was no taking them off. I had four of the collars, so I could have two charging and one on each of them at all times.

I had been confident I could manhandle Karen. But even if I was bigger, heavier, and stronger, together the two of them might be able to overpower me. Between the collars and the new surveillance I'd added, that wasn't going to happen. I could now see, hear and even talk to them, through microphones, speakers, and cameras set into the ceiling. None of it was recorded, so police couldn't get a recording, but if they tried to ambush me like Karen had, they'd have another thing coming to them. I'd have to open the door to let the signal into their collars, but radio waves traveled faster than any nonsense they could get up to.

I removed Talia's gag first, which let her cry her tears of confusion and mixed emotions as I unwrapped her and tossed her onto one of the mattresses that would serve as their beds. She just curled up and said nothing. Cassie began cursing and screaming the moment the gag was out of her mouth. I tapped my wrist control and she jumped as her collar jolted her.

"None of that." I snapped. "Yes, Master. No, Master. Fuck me harder, Master. That's all I expect to hear from you."

"Eat shit and die, you assho-" Cassie spat, cutting off when I shocked her again.

"Curse like a bitch, and I'll shock you like a dog," I informed her.

She proved smarter than I expected and shut up, though her eyes seethed with hate. I unwrapped her and she ran to her daughter.

"Now, get some sleep," I told them. "You have a long, hard day tomorrow."

I closed the door and hurried to the monitor.

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

"What the fuck is going on, mom?"

"I don't know. Are you okay?"

"No! I'm not okay! He fucked me, Mom! And you watched! Moaning and begging for more as he shoved his fingers..."

"It's... it's going to be okay. We're going to figure something out. He's a dumb man... he'll slip up. Or screw up."

"Mom, he's thought of everything! Look around! We're fucked!"

"I'll figure a way out of this... but first, I have to pee."

I grinned, zooming in to watch as Cassie pissed and my sperm leaked into the toilet. Damn, I shoulda had this for Karen. I mean, Cassie didn't exactly sit with her legs splayed to give me a view, but she wasn't clamped together either and my camera was well placed so I could still see the stream exiting her body.

I had four monitors, so I could easily watch as Cassie tried to find some flaw in my dungeon while Talia lost any remaining will to resist.

"Are you bleeding, honey? You've never been with... anyone. Did it hurt?" Cassie walked over to Talia, trying to check on her daughter.

"No... if you're worried about my 'precious' virginity... I lost that to a fucking dildo a while ago." She snapped.

"Oh? With who?" Cassie asked, surprisingly excited for a naked woman who'd just been raped alongside her daughter. But I suppose any distraction was welcome.

"The fucking hell, mom!?" Talia exploded. "I just got fucking raped and you're asking which of the frigid bitches you set me up with, I let slam a dildo up my pussy? Well, sorry to disappoint you! I did it my-fucking-self! I've told you! I haven't had the slightest interest in any of those freaking cows you've tried to set me up with."

Wait, so Talia had been a virgin? Sorta? Dang, I wish I'd known that when I was fucking her. Would have been that much more satisfying.

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to make you happy!" Cassie countered. "Like telling you that you should pee! It helps prevent UTIs, and you don't need one of those on top of all of this."

"Fuck you!" Talia screamed, remaining curled up on her mattress.

Cassie sat on her own mattress, head in her hands for a moment before trying to find some way to remove her collar.

Talia waited a minute... then followed her mother's advice and took a turn on their toilet. To my delight she did splay her legs, trying to see for herself what was going on between her legs as my semen dribbled out of her. I could only have had a better seat if I was kneeling inches from her as her body expelled the results of my fucking.

"Mom... what if I get pregnant?" Talia asked.

"Well... If he releases us like he said, we'll just take you in for an abortion. Luckily, that's still legal here in Colorado." Cassie retorted.

"What if we're not in Colorado anymore? What if-?" Talia started.

"We need to focus on the positive, dear." Cassie cut her off. "We're gonna make it. We're gonna be okay. He's not gonna break us. We're strong independent women. We're in control of our own bodies and he can't change that. And whatever sick satisfaction he's getting out of this, he's gonna pay for it."

She said that, but her hand dipped between her legs and started gently rubbing. Talia's jaw clenched as she saw her arm move and she turned her back on her mother, curling up again, her eyes unfocusing as her world was collapsing around her. I could see the thoughts as they paraded across her face. Her mother was a sex-crazed hypocritical whore. She's been raped, but part of her... part of her had enjoyed it. And tomorrow, it was going to happen again. She didn't know whether she dreaded it... or looked forward to it.

I leaned back against the cubbies in the hall to my dungeon. This could not be going better. Or at least not reasonably. I mean, theoretically, they could both already be addicted to my dick and begging me to fuck them again, but that was stupidly unlikely. I still don't know what fucking switch flipped in Karen's brain to make her crave my cock, but I wasn't complaining.

I flipped the switch and cut the lights in their room. Let them sleep on it. Tomorrow I'd enjoy round two. Cassie's ass was begging to be fucked, and I wanted to savor fucking Talia again, knowing the only thing to be in Talia's pussy had been a piece of plastic, and maybe some tampons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

With the door locked, I couldn't help it. I was laid out on my bed, squeezing my breasts, pinching my own nipples, my fingers furiously pumping at my pussy, just imagining the amazing time Cassandra and Talia were having with my man. I was absolutely jealous. Didn't matter how many pathetic orgasms I could rub out, they were nothing like what I got with him. I bit down on the rag I used as a gag to keep me from screaming and getting Katie's attention.

God, I wanted him to fuck me again. I wanted him to make Talia, or Ms. Whitmore, eat my pussy while he plowed them like a cheap hooker. I wanted it so bad. I hoped Talia, at least, and maybe even Ms. Whitmore saw the light. I'd seen it and my life would never be the same because of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Cassandra)

I heard Talia in the darkness. At least, the mattress underneath her as she shifted. I had to find a way out. Whoever that green-haired bastard was... It was painfully clear what he wanted with us, and I could still feel the lingering sensations of... him... in my vagina.

I had to figure out how to get us out of here. I hadn't had a lot of time but this place looked built like a fucking prison. Somehow, I needed to break us out. The rate of rapists killing their victims was way too high to even think about believing the shit he was shoveling about letting us go in three weeks. No one was that dumb.

I just needed to be smarter than he was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Talia)

I lay in the darkness. Naked. There was a mattress, no sheets, no blankets, nothing. The room wasn't... cold, but I just tried to cover as much of myself as possible, curling up. But even then.... There was no real way to cover everything I wanted to cover like this. Especially not... there.

My mind was reeling. I'd always seen my mom as the perfect woman... Not anymore. You didn't enjoy rape. You didn't ask for more. You didn't... Anything. But Mom had: she had moaned, screamed, and begged for more. She had told me all sorts of things. Said even with Dad sex had always been pathetic and demeaning. Then I saw this...

Then he'd done it to me too...

...What was wrong with me? I'd... I'd felt... It had been so good! Why was it good!? I could still feel his tongue, his fingers... his dick... like they were still on, or in, me, but at the same time I felt empty. I hated that feeling of emptiness... but I didn't want him to do it again... Did I? Had he... He hadn't HURT me... He hadn't done anything that didn't feel good... great... amazing... But....

... Was I a whore? Was Mom a whore? A Slut? A bimbo? What kind of a person gets off on getting raped? No. I was a good girl. Oh fuck, that wasn't any better. I didn't want to be that type of good girl... Did I? No! Shit! Fuck! What was going on in my fucking head?!

I just rocked back and forth on the mattress, curled up and trying hard to figure out what the fuck was going on in my head. I hated him. I had to hate him. He raped me. Women hated anyone who raped them. It was sick... it was wrong... It was... I didn't know. He was all I could think about, and how... he was going to come back.

There was a collar on my neck, like a dog or something. Like the collar, Mom had gotten to get our dog to stop barking at the neighbor. I was scared. I didn't want to get shocked. I didn't want any of this. But... What could I do?

What could I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued in Chapter 05...