What Happens in the Dark Ch. 05

Story Info
Talia and Cassie's "vacation" continues. Karen gets to watch.
22.2k words
4.83
4.8k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I think it is a great one, and I'm happy with how fast I was able to get it out after my last chapter. Thank you so much to my editors, thegoofyproofyreader and Ms. M, they have done amazing work helping me get this ready for you all.

Since I've been called out for it, here's your warning: This chapter contains heavy nonconsent/rape themes and contains anal sex. If you don't like those, don't read it. Or do, if you are reading this, I really can't stop you. But you've been warned, so no complaints!

Hope you enjoy it!

~NaughtyPaladin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Talia)

A thumping sound woke me up and I looked around, confused. I wasn't in my room, or a tent, or a hotel... Then that feeling in my vagina... the feeling of having been fucked, brought everything back. We'd been preparing for the camping trip. We started feeling weird, and woke up naked here. Then that man had...

He'd raped me. He'd raped my mom. There had been nothing we could do. The feeling of the shock collar around my neck suddenly was suffocating. I could feel the metal tips pressing against my neck, and my skin shivered, realizing that if I didn't do exactly what this man wanted, he could zap me.

I looked around and saw all sorts of racks, as well as the two mattresses for me and my mom. My mom was standing on one of the racks, jumping to try and reach the ceiling and trying to thump it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, dejected.

"I'm trying to find us a way out of here." Mom snapped. "The ceiling seems to be solid concrete, so we won't be getting out of it."

I looked up and had to wonder where she came to that conclusion. While they weren't the fragile panels you'd find in the drop ceilings in most schools and businesses, I'd have guessed they were solid panels. Who knows what they were made of, but they weren't cement. Probably just my mom pretending she was an expert on everything again. She always did that, usually terribly.

"Maybe we can jump him when he opens the door." My mom mused.

"Um, you don't think he'll just push a button and shock the hell out of us?" I scoffed.

"Now listen here-" Mom snapped.

"No!" I shouted. "I don't want to get shocked. Didn't you get the message yesterday? I saw how much it hurts."

"So, what? You're gonna just let him do what he wants?" Mom demanded. "I will never submit to him."

"That's so stupid." I declared angrily. "So, what? We get shocked and push him until he has to beat us into submission?"

"Better than just giving up!" My mom retorted.

The door clicked and swung open; there he was again. Naked as he had been last time, I couldn't help but stare immediately at his swinging dick... My vagina tensed immediately. The only thing he had on was a watch that seemed to be the control for our collars. I recognized the gags he had in his hand... he'd used them when he had his way with us yesterday.

My mom was startled and slipped, falling and crashing on the rack she had been on before tumbling to the floor. Luckily both the rack and the floor were padded, but Mom looked to be feeling the tumble when she stood.

"So, bastard, you-" My mom snapped, before jerking as she was shocked.

"I thought you'd learned your lesson yesterday." He sighed while Mom rubbed her neck and glared.

"Now, time to earn your breakfasts." He declared. "I like blowjobs first thing in the morning. Who wants to give me one for the chance to choose your breakfast?"

"Fuck you!" My mom hissed.

"Oh, you will." He turned on her and grabbed her, dragging her over to one of the racks.

She struggled, but he was stronger than she was. He laid her out on her back on the bench and sat on her chest to hold her still as she cursed and flailed. He strapped one of her wrists in, then the other before putting a restraint collar on her and strapping down her legs. She was now stuck laying there with her knees up by her chest as she cursed and swore until he brought the ball gag up. She tried to clamp her mouth shut so he couldn't gag her. He just pinched her nipple and twisted, making her yelp so he could slip the gag in and strap it on. She tried to struggle, but there was nothing she could do anymore.

Part of me felt bad, just sitting on the mattress and watching, but what could I do? I didn't want to be strapped down and vulnerable...

"So... you haven't said anything." He remarked, turning to me. "What will it be?"

"I'm hungry." I confessed. My stomach was protesting.

"It's a simple trade." He offered. "You give me a blowjob, do a good job, swallow and do as you're told. Then you can have whatever you want, within reason, for breakfast. Do we have a deal?"

It was demeaning. It was humiliating... but I wanted to get through this. I nodded.

He sat on one of the racks, his legs spread as he motioned to his groin. I swallowed and walked over. Since he was sitting, I had to kneel and I was glad that the floor was padded.

I stared at his penis. I knew what a penis was. I'd seen pictures. I'd seen it as he'd fucked my mother with it yesterday and as he lined it up to fuck me with it yesterday, but this was my first time really up close and personal with it. There was skin that seemed to cover the tip and looked like it would slip back to reveal the purple head. As I took it in my hand, I felt it pulse and the exposed portion of the head got darker as the entire thing seemed to get bigger.

"You never sucked a dick before?" He demanded as I hesitated.

I remembered what he'd said yesterday, and tried to curry favor.

"No, Master." I admitted.

He grinned. "Well, get used to sucking it. You're going to do it a lot. Give it a lick."

He'd said to do as I was told, and I was trying to be good so he wouldn't manhandle me like he had my mother. I obeyed, sticking out my tongue and running it over the tip. I don't know what I expected, but it didn't really taste like anything. It had a little texture, but it was like licking my arm. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

"Didn't bite you, did it?" He chuckled. "Give it a kiss. Suck on it a little. It's not gonna hurt you."

I did as directed. I gave it a kiss before popping my mouth around the head like a lollipop. By the way he reacted, it was already feeling good for him. I ran my tongue over the head and a little down the shaft.

"That's the way. Now suck it a bit." He instructed.

I complied. I sucked and swirled him more. Was this all a blowjob was? This was what girls bragged about being able to do? This is what guys begged for? This was it? I had to admit, I was starting to feel like I was a boss; like... I was sexy.

"That's it." He smiled. I felt his hand pressing lightly on my head, pushing me down on his cock. I took as much in as I could and, with pulsing pressure, he managed to get me bobbing up and down his penis. I tried to keep sucking and licking.

A strange flavor started to fill my mouth and I was confused where it was coming from, because his penis didn't have a flavor. I ignored it and kept going, but I started to get nervous. He had mentioned swallowing. I knew that meant his cum was going to be shot into my mouth. He expected me to hold it in my mouth and swallow it. I was starting to get nervous about that, but... I'd have to do my best.

I realized I'd basically stared at his crotch, the base of his dick, as I sucked. I looked up as I kept bobbing on his dick, and found him to be watching me. I kept his gaze, still running my tongue on his dick.

He went on smiling, and seemed to debate something before smirking. "You're doing well. I'm about to cum."

I panicked a little. What was I supposed to do? How did I prepare?

He seemed displeased that I paused and the hand on my head took over, pumping my head up and down his cock for a second before he shoved it in. I felt the hot, sticky fluid shoot into my mouth. It tasted weird; somewhere between fishy and sweet. I felt more and more of it fill my mouth until I couldn't hold it all and it started dripping down my chin.

"That's the stuff." He sighed before pulling his dick out of my mouth. "Open up."

I complied, showing him a mouth full of his cum.

"Now, swallow."

I closed my mouth and, though my body didn't want to, I forced it down my throat. I guessed what he'd want and opened my now empty mouth to show him I'd done as he'd asked.

He used his finger to wipe the cum from my chin, then stuck the finger in my mouth. What he wanted was obvious, and I obeyed the silent command. Again, I swallowed and showed him my empty mouth.

"Good girl." He congratulated me.

Why... did that feel so good? I felt... accomplished. I'd just sucked his dick, took his load in my mouth, swallowed, let him wipe the rest into my mouth, but I just felt... pleased. Powerful. Sexy.

I had to remind myself that I had been kidnapped and raped by him yesterday and that it was likely going to continue today. There was a lingering taste of his cum in my mouth... but not really that bad... If this was all it took, I could manage.

"Now, what do you want for breakfast?" He asked.

Such a weird question to follow that abuse (was it abuse?), but it was why I'd done it. What did I want? I hadn't really thought about it; I just wanted food.

"Um... Scrambled eggs? Toast? Can I have milk too?" I tested. He'd said within reason. That seemed to be a reasonable breakfast.

"Would you like bacon with that?" He asked.

Oh! Bacon sounded delicious!

"Yes, please... Master." I added the bit at the end, trying to stroke his ego; keep him happy. If he was happy, he wouldn't hurt me... right?

"Alright, I'll go make your breakfast. Now, be a good girl and don't touch the bitch." He looked over at my mother, still strapped down. "She gets to enjoy her punishment until you are done eating."

I retreated to my mattress, the odd taste still in my mouth. With my mom still strapped and exposed on one of the racks, while they technically were seats, the cushion of the mattress seemed the best and safest place to sit. I swallowed as he picked up the gag that had been meant for me. I shivered, but he just walked out. The door made a little beep when he put his hand on it. It probably had something that recognized his hand somehow and that was how it worked. He left and I was now alone with my mother.

She squealed and squirmed, and I glanced over at her. She was craning her neck, looking at me expectantly.

Like hell I was letting her out. I'd just sucked dick to get food; I wasn't about to spoil that because she refused to adapt to the situation we were in. She tried to speak around the gag, but while I could guess she was trying to order me around, I pretended that I couldn't.

My stomach felt a bit off, not seeming to like the cum on an empty stomach. Before long, the "Master" returned with a large paper plate of eggs, several pieces of bacon, toast, and a large cup of milk. The cup was paper and the spoon was a fairly normal plastic spoon, though not one of the cheap ones that you were always afraid would break.

"The fruits of your labor." He told me.

I tucked in. The eggs were sparingly seasoned, and delicious. The toast was evenly toasted, and spread with what tasted like real butter. The bacon was crispy and crunchy as I gobbled it up. Washing it all down with milk, the aftertaste was gone and, once there was food in my stomach, the unsettled feeling faded away.

"Did you have enough?" He asked.

"Yes... Master." I thanked him.

He took the spoon, cup, and plate, placing them just inside the passage outside the door. All I could see of the passageway was a second door at the far side. A mantrap, I think they called them. There was no way to get out of it without both doors being opened. There were cubbies and shelves lining that hallway. He put the dishes on one of them, then returned.

"Now, bitch, time to earn YOUR breakfast." He declared, turning on my mother. It had been a while since I sucked his cock and apparently he'd recovered, because his dick started getting hard again as he turned on my restrained and vulnerable mom.

She squirmed, obviously objecting through her gag, but he reached down and stroked her vagina. To my shock, I could see the glistening from where I was sitting on my mattress. My mom, fighting and pretending she hated everything... couldn't hide that her body showed the truth. She was wetter waiting for him to come fuck her than I had been sucking his dick. It made me furious. All my life she'd said sex with men was overrated, was shit, and I was better off with women. If I just gave it a chance, I'd find out that women were better. But here she was, dripping and excited to get a dick.

"Such an easy slut." He taunted her, then slammed his dick into her.

The moan she let out made it clear that she was aroused and it felt good. He grabbed her hips and started just using her. I wasn't a big fan of porn, but I'd seen a few clips; enough to know the difference between a guy who just wanted to get off and one who was actually trying to make it good for the woman he was fucking. This was 100% for him. Once he had a rhythm going, he started mauling her boobs, pinching her nipples, and relishing the feeling of her boobs in his hands.

It didn't matter that he wasn't trying to make it good for Mom; she was moaning and squirming like a pornstar. He hadn't been fucking her for more than a minute when her butt jiggled, her toes curled, and she cried out through the gag. She was orgasming like a cheap whore on his dick. He just kept plunging away.

From my seat, I had a great view of her butt and vagina. I could see him crouching down and driving his shaft into her again and again, but I couldn't see much more of him. I caught glances of his hands on her boobs as he shifted, but it was clear this was just him, getting his balls off while she was orgasming... because my "virtuous" and "empowered" mother was a whore and a slut.

I found myself squeezing my own breasts as I watched. My pussy tingled, and began casually rubbing to try and get off, though it was weird masturbating as I watched my mother get fucked. I had to wonder if she'd fought him this morning, knowing he'd strap her down and fuck her, did this even count as rape? I tried to pretend it was just porn with a woman "like" my mom... but it didn't work. The chorus of his grunts, her sounds of pleasure, and the slap of his legs against her butt was too real, and I knew the slut loving the pounding she was getting was 100% my mother.

I couldn't look away. It was like a train wreck; I knew I would never think of my mother the same, but I couldn't pretend it would be any different if I could tear my eyes away. Each whimper of pleasure, each cry begging for more dick, chipped away at the image and respect I'd had for her. When he plunged in and stayed there, I was surprised his balls didn't, like, pull up against his body as they emptied into her. However, the satisfied groan my mother made and the way she shook and her toes curled made it unmistakable. He was emptying into her. That drove me over the edge, and I tried to hide my small orgasm.

"That's the stuff. Not bad for a sloppy fuck." He groaned, pulling his cock from her. A slow dribble of cum followed him out.

He took off the gag and my "unwilling" mother, she just groaned, happily.

He took the gag back to the door and into the hall. He returned holding a paper towel with some toast, orange slices, and a bottle of water, which he set beside her before unclipping the restraints.

"I'll be back for lunch." He told us and made his exit.

My freshly "raped" mother laid on the rack for a while, stretching her legs but otherwise seeming to be enjoying coming down from the orgasms she'd experienced on our "master's" dick.

Of course, that couldn't last. She sat up and began bitching at me. Whining that I'd "submitted," like her orgasming on his cock was better because she was gagged and restrained. Then she sat on the floor and ate her toast and fruit griping that I'd eaten better and hadn't saved her anything.

"No shit!" I seethed, "I worked for my food."

"No, you caved." She sniffed, munching on her orange slices. "You gave up your dignity."

"Oh, shut up! Like you were any better. You think just because you were gagged, I couldn't figure out when you were begging... 'More...,' 'Harder...?' Don't pretend you're any better than me." I snapped.

"Don't take that tone with me! I was just raped!" She proclaimed.

"Yeah, and all rape victims orgasm three times, shudder in glee as cum pumps into their pussies, and beg for it. Yeah. A real traumatic experience there." I proclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"You don't know-" she started.

"I GOT RAPED YESTERDAY TOO!" I shouted. "So don't get on your high horse."

She was angry with me. I was angry with her. We just ended up on opposite sides of the room, giving each other the silent treatment.

Time dragged on as we waited for what would happen next. As much as I hated to admit it, that thought made me wet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

I lounged just outside the sex dungeon. Fuck, things were going better than I could have hoped! Talia was complying, which was fucking hot. The way she looked me in the eye while she sucked my dick almost made me shoot my load immediately. The timid innocence and inexperience made it all so much better. Then her mother was a bitchy cunt, giving me every reason to manhandle and strap her down before just railing her. The whore fucking came like she was begging for it; maybe she had a BDSM fetish she was discovering or something, but listening to her daughter tear her a new one as she tried to play the victim was glorious.

I'd told Karen she could join me tomorrow, and part of me was extremely nervous about that. I mean at this point, if Cassie or Talia was able to lead the police to us, she would absolutely be an accomplice unless she was already working with the police, which I highly doubted. I'd realized last night that if she had been working with the police, the perfect opportunity to tip them off would have been as we were snatching the two girls up. The police nabbing me in a car with two drugged, zip-tied, and blindfolded women would have been a one-way ticket to the big house.

That hadn't happened, so I was confident she wasn't working with the police. At least not right now, and now it was probably too late for her to pull anything.

I checked my cameras again, and yep, instead of working together and trying to figure out a way to escape, they were on opposite ends of the room, pouting like children.

I grinned. It was perfect. I couldn't ask for this to be going any better.

Now, for lunch... I wanted to encourage Talia to be my pliant fucktoy, so I'd offer her a similar deal to this morning. What would I ask in return for her choice of meal? What would I feed her mother after she inevitably fought me and I got to rail her pussy again?

I came up with my plan just in time.

"I'm getting hungry again." Cassie noted. "Means he's probably coming back soon."

I just smiled and rose. Time to get some pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Talia)

I couldn't fault Mom's logic. There was nothing to show the passing of time, and sitting here with nothing to do made the minutes crawl by. I almost preferred when he was in here fucking one of us, because then at least SOMETHING was going on.

"Don't roll over like a trained dog again." Mom snapped. "Show some spine."