What Happens in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unclasped my bra and slowly took it off. He had access to both my breasts, and he made full use of this access. My logical brain had stopped shouting and my objections were more like a whisper. Everything started to calm down, I started to relax again. My nipples didn't relax as Harry's soft touch was making them hard. They were becoming more sensitive. I wanted them licked and sucked but that was impossible given both of us were pretending to be asleep.

Things were moving faster now. Too fast to think. His hand went south, and he moved my arm out of the way. I felt his fingers in my pubic hair. I felt him press onto my Venus mount. I knew what was going to happen next and I was effectively powerless to stop it. I couldn't move or object because I was 'asleep' but more to the point my dark side had taken over. I wanted him to touch my pussy. He didn't fail me.

He gently pushed his fingers pass my clit and into my lips. His index finger slightly entered me. I wanted to sigh I wanted to adjust my position to give him better access, but I just couldn't do it. I couldn't be seen to be voluntarily breaking the taboo. So, I let him do the best he could with the position I was in. It wasn't fantastically satisfying for either of us, but he did his best. I enjoyed the fact he was not rough. I loved it when he licked his fingers before rubbing my clit. I was starting to get warmed up again and had virtually forgotten this was my son. The fact that it wasn't me administering to myself but someone else touching and pleasuring me was wonderful. He had a lovely touch and started to rhythmically stroke my clit, which responded to him. I was getting wet again and my clit was growing. Again, my rose came into bloom.

It felt like I was in a dream world again, being stroked with heat building in my pussy. I wasn't expecting another orgasm as I have never had two in one night, but I was looking forward to some lovely intimate relaxation. My logical brain kept warning me, but I wasn't listening anymore I knew what I wanted, and I stopped caring about consequences.

I 'woke' out of my relaxation when he removed his hand. I didn't want him to, but I couldn't tell him. He pushed his pants down. Fuck, what have I done, my conscience shrieked? I felt his cock flop in the slot between my bum cheeks. He moved his body lower. OMG, he is going to fuck me. I was lost as my head nearly exploded. The two sides of my brain were at war and I had no idea who was going to win. I was numb thinking about it. I effectively just stopped thinking about it.

Harry didn't immediately try to fuck me although his cock was only millimetres away from heaven. He resumed stroking me, starting with my nipples and working back to my pussy. My brain calmed down and I stared to feel more relaxed as he resumed the rhythmical stroking of my clit. I was starting to enjoy it again for what it was, simply me being pleasured by someone else.

The problem was my legs were too close together for him to move his fingers around much. It was nice but I was being overtaken by a feeling of wanting more. I wanted my legs wide open. I wanted someone to touch me around my clit not just on it all the time. I wanted this man to see my blooming rose. I wanted to open my legs as far as they would go to show this man all of me, but I couldn't.

At the same time, he was moving his cock closer to nirvana. I think he was getting frustrated as my legs were too close together. Penetration was going to be awkward. Part of me smiled, he would give up and that would be the end of it, but my dark side sparked by his careful touching of my clit wanted more. It was winning. I was caring less about consequences and a feeling of wanting dirty sex was growing. It was so powerful. It took hold over the whole of my brain, the whole of my being. More than anything in the world, regardless of consequences, I wanted to be fucked dirty by this man.

A switch flipped in my head. My dark side won. I pulled my knickers down and off. I rolled onto my back and looked him in the face. His eyes were wide open, he looked like a scarred boy, but I ignored that. I said, "don't speak, don't ever speak about this." I took hold of his cock and slowly wanked him. He was already quite hard, but this had the effect we needed, he was ready. I gently pulled his cock so that he had to roll on top of me and at the same time I opened my legs.

So, this was it. I was lying back with my legs wide open. My rose was blooming, and the petals were open. It was wet from my earlier orgasm topped up by his gentle teasing. We were both covered in a sheen of sweat; we smelt of work; we smelt of sex. He was between my legs with most of his weight on me. His cock was hard as steel and pointing to the way home. The welcome mat was out, and I wanted him in me. He looked into my eyes, he wasn't sure, part of me wasn't either.

I thought "This is it. This is fucking it. This changes your life even if you never speak of it again. Once this is done it cannot be undone. Do you want it? Do you really want it? Yes, fuck it, I do."

I put my hands on his bum cheeks and pulled him in. He never took his eyes off me as he slid into me. I sighed as he bottomed out. I smiled to try and give him some confidence, but it didn't seem to work. He just kept starring and he didn't move in me. Having his weight on me and his cock filling me was very nice, but we couldn't stay like this all night. We were in danger of getting emotional and regretting what we had just done, it was too late for regrets.

I had to take control. I put my arm around his neck and pulled his face to mine. Just before our lips touched, I said, "fuck me." I kissed him. For the 1st time in our lives we kissed full on the lips. His mouth opened and we swapped tongues. He still didn't move his body, but his kissing was wonderful. There is something special about being kissed by someone you love. There is an added deepness to it. Not meant to be shared with your son, I know, but you know how we got there. We kissed long, we kissed soft, he kissed my cheeks, he kissed my nose. I licked his face.

We looked at each other. It was mother - son love, mixed with lots of lust. We wanted this moment, a moment which shouldn't have happened. We kissed again but I needed him to move. We needed to consummate this and move on. We needed the lust to take over. Starring into each other's eyes just made a stupid complicated thing too emotional and far too complicated. He was lying on top of his mother with his cock deep in her pussy. I was looking up at my son with his cock deep in my pussy. We needed to move on physically and mentally or this would stall and end in guilt and recrimination.

The adult in the room had to take control again. I needed to say somethings which would get Harry past starring into his mother's eyes. I didn't want to look at him while I was saying these things. I pulled his head down to the pillow and I whispered in his ear. "Fuck me, please. Your cock is hard, and I want it. I want to feel your cock when it pumps my pussy with your cum. I want to feel every inch of you cock in me. My legs are as open as they can be, they are welcoming you in. Now, please fuck your mum."

The only words I meant to say were, "Fuck me, please," but I got carried away and blurted out everything in my head. I have never said words like that before or since. The dirtiness and taboo nature of the circumstances just seemed to call for filthy words. They did the trick. He slowly pulled out of me and then back in. All the way in. At the end he softly grunted, and I sighed again. He turned his face to me and kissed me. I was lost in lust, I think he was too, but frankly at that point I was passed caring about feelings and motivations. I wanted to be taken.

Our hips stared to work to a steady rhythm. My pussy loved his cock. She caressed him. She hung on to him as he pulled out and welcomed him when he pushed in. She was wet, she was slick. It had been years since she had felt a cock, something she was made for. This cock was different to the previous one (my husband's). Not that it was noticeably longer, a bit wider maybe but regardless of size it was young, hard and very virile. Harry didn't need to go fast to please my pussy, she enjoyed his slow powerful strokes, it gave her the chance to appreciate the ripples down the side of his magnificent cock. They vibrated her walls. She felt like a virgin but without any pain. It was like the 1st time only better.

My pussy was enjoying herself and so was I. I knew Harry wasn't going to last long but I didn't care. I had already orgasmed, and I was getting what I wanted, I was being fucked dirty. He continued to work my pussy with long strong strokes. He broke off from kissing me as he started to grunt and sigh with virtually every stroke. I turned my head and liked his face. He was on his last few strokes. His body was getting tense, if his cock could get any harder it was harder. As he pulled out, I could tell our fluids were combining to make his cock slick and shiny.

He pushed in again and I'm sure it touched my cervix. I yelped. He stopped. 'Nooooooo', I needed him to finish. Another switch went in my head. I no longer wanted this man to cum, I actually wanted it to be my son. I wanted to feel my son's cock pulse and my son's cum to wash my pussy. I whispered again. "I want to feel your cock pulse in mum's pussy. I want you; I want your steel cock. Can you feel how wet you have made your mum? I want you to cum as deep in your mum as you can get. Push hard in me, my son."

Two more stokes, two more grunts and I felt it. I felt his cock pulse. He deposited his seed, lots of his seed. I felt very wet. He kept going for a few more stokes, pushing himself deep into me. I felt our pubic bones mash and rub each time he was deep. My pussy felt his whole length as he reached the end of his stroke. He was straining to get deeper and then he collapsed on me. He didn't move for some time. Like me he was probably completely wasted by the sexual effort / chemistry and also totally unsure what to say. We spent so long in this position that when he did move off me, I rolled over turning my back to him. A bit cowardly I know but I did not know what to say.

I lay awake for a long time thinking. I was returning to normality. I turned from animal, to sexy woman and back to me. I started feeling very guilty but eventually I came to the conclusion that we could do nothing about what happened. Regret would kill our relationship and I didn't want that. On a more positive note it made me realise how much I missed the human touch. I have normal sexual appetites which I had buried. I resolved to find a partner. Not any old fuck, but someone who I could share that meaningful kiss while making love. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

Act 7

I was shaken awake. Not a violent shaking; I was waking up gradually. I wondered why I was being shaken. Then I wondered who was shaking me. Then I realised it was Harry who was shaking me. Finally, I realised I wasn't being shaken at all I was being prodded awake by morning wood.

I was angry and just about to give him a piece of my mind when a) I realised it wasn't unpleasant and b) what did I expect. He is a randy teenager with morning wood lying next to a naked woman who last night asked him to fill her pussy. I smiled to myself opened my legs slightly and let him push into me.

He eased his steel into me. It was slightly surreal to again feel a real penis inside me and at the same time watch the sun stream through the curtains. Very dreamlike as my pussy responded to his motions. He went for longer than the night before and I was, despite me really not wanting to, starting to get a little turned on. Well my pussy was, she was getting wet. She was loving it. Again, loving the hardness of his cock. Like warm steel except not smooth at all. He started playing with my clit, I wasn't in the mood for that, but I didn't stop him as it wasn't unpleasant. My pussy that wanted sex, my brain did not want an orgasm from my son. His movements became more urgent, his strokes shorter. He was softly grunting to the rhythm of his cock sawing in and out of me. He was easily sliding in and out on a combination of his own cum from the night before and lots of my honey. He held my hips tightly and rammed his cock home. His body pulsed and I felt more wetness. He did't stay long in heaven and I felt the trickle of our combined fluids on my bum as he pulled out.

I let him return to earth and then I turned over, ready to give him my rehearsed speech. He leant into me for a kiss and I could tell he was looking for a rerun of the night before.

"Easy Tiger let's put some clothes on" I said. We both put our underwear on, and I gave him the lecture. Last night was a one off. We both got carried away. I don't regret it and I didn't want him to either. He is a great lover and will make someone very happy on day. I loved being kissed by him and I loved the way he made me feel sexy and wanted. He made me feel great and I loved being fucked by him. I enjoyed saying 'fucked', weird I know. I said we could spend some time taking about it, but after that we must never mention it again.

He paused and told me last night was his 1st time. I put my arm around him kissed his cheek and said I was very honoured. He said that when I turned over last night after sex, he thought it was because he wasn't a very good lover. I explained it was because I didn't know what to say. To help his confidence I went on to explain in reasonably graphic terms my dream, what he did to me and how he made me feel. I noticed from the bulge in his pants that he liked that. In my head I smiled, 'sorry tiger you will have to take care of that yourself'.

We both agreed it would be best if we didn't mention it again, but I made it clear that I did not regret it and didn't want him to. I said I would not be embarrassed if whenever we saw each other there was knowing twinkle in each of our eyes. In fact I hoped there would be.

And that's how it was. We never mentioned it again. Our relationship was even better than before as there was always a bit of chemistry between us. A knowing smile shared.

12