What happens in Vegas

Story Info
A young woman's erotic evening in Las Vegas.
9.9k words
4.75
18.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been curious about my wife Dana's sex life before I met her, but we didn't talk about such things. It wasn't a taboo subject per se - it just didn't come up, probably because it's an awkward subject for most people. And on the rare occasions when it did, somehow the subject always changed. The question was always in the back of my mind - but when and how to ask?

I chose an evening when we had been relaxing on our living room couch after dinner and were into our second bottle of an excellent Cabernet. Dana was showing the effects of the wine and was in a very good mood. She was more talkative than usual and chatting about rumors of office affairs at her work. Seeing an opening, I took a shot.

"Speaking of work-related sex, I've always wondered if our office encounter was your first work-related experience," I commented, going for it directly. As it happened, we had an encounter in my office when we had worked together. (Chocolate Dreams)

Dana blushed as only she can, her fair skin coloring to a vivid red in seconds. "Why would you ask that?" she said, deflecting the question.

"Natural curiosity," I told her, moving closer to her. "I know we don't talk about our previous love lives much, but I'm trying to understand your needs. I want to make you happy every way I can, dear."

Dana thought about that for a few minutes, sipping her wine as she did. Good move - can't talk and drink at the same time!

"I appreciate that," she told me. "And you do make me very happy - you're a wonderful husband. I just hesitate because I don't want you to think badly of me. I did a few crazy things in the years before I met you."

"Now you really have me intrigued," I told her. "Look, we've been through a lot together and gotten to a wonderful place in our lives. You have to know that whatever you did in the past won't change my feelings for you. I'm just curious. But if you'd rather not tell me, that's fine. Either way, it won't change how I feel about you."

Dana thought about this for a few minutes; we talked some more, with me trying to make her feel safe no matter what she did or did not tell me. She finally decided to relate her first experience to me, trying to be open with me about herself. What follows is her story:

At the time, Dana was 23 years old and less than a year out of grad school. She worked in the marketing department of a medical supply company that specialized in surgical instruments. The marketing was not typical consumer marketing - the customers were the surgeons and nurses who worked in the operating room. Dana had been on several sales calls as part of her training and was even able to observe several surgeries that used the company's products. Luckily, she had a strong stomach, because there was more blood than an outsider might think.

Nine months into the job she was picked to be part of the team that would represent the company at an annual convention in Las Vegas. The convention was a 3-day event, full of seminars and company presentations on new and existing products. Preparation was an arduous effort, with long hours involved in creating and rehearsing presentations. Even though she was relatively junior, Dana was included because she worked hard, presented well and, frankly, was easy on the eyes. With her raven hair, beautiful face, fair skin and curvy figure she would have the full attention of the mostly male surgeons.

The first two days of the convention were busy, full of hard work - especially for the junior people like Dana who were responsible for all logistics and the coordination of meetings and seminars. Fortunately, everything went smoothly and the senior folks were in a very good mood by day three. That day was relatively easy - meetings and seminars in the morning, a golf outing in the afternoon and a formal closing dinner in the evening. Dana wasn't a golfer, so she was able to spend time at the hotel pool, relaxing with some of the other junior employees. They paced themselves on drinks, anticipating a long evening.

The closing dinner was traditionally an elegant affair, and this year was no exception. Dana was advised to dress accordingly, and she had splurged on a black cocktail dress that cost more than she had ever spent on a dress before. It fit her nicely, hugging her size 6 body - though perhaps a little too tightly on top. Dana normally dressed to minimize her 36D breasts, but the effect in this dress tonight would be quite the opposite. The dress embraced her generous bust and the scooped neckline was cut low enough to show the swell of her breasts and slight cleavage. But Dana thought it was modest enough for the occasion. The dress hem was about three inches above her knees, which would show off her long legs without being too flashy.

Dana had bought a black bra and panty set that was more risqué, but only to please herself - not for public consumption! The bra was lacy, and sheer enough that the shadows of her nipples showed. It was cut low between her breasts and had support at the outside of the cups, creating impressive cleavage. But that was hidden beneath the dress. The dress neckline had four buttons on top which allowed for more or less cleavage to be shown. Dana debated that point, finally deciding on leaving just one button undone.

The panties were sheer as well and cut high on the hips, making Dana's long legs look even longer. It wasn't quite a thong, covering several inches of her bottom but hardly all of it - again, not an issue since the dress would be covering it. She couldn't bring herself to hide the sexy panties with pantyhose, so Dana opted for black thigh-high stockings instead. As she dressed for the reception before dinner, she couldn't help but be pleased by how the lingerie and stockings looked on her, flattering her figure and legs.

She put a robe on over the lingerie and did her makeup before putting on the dress. An inexperienced young woman, she was enjoying this trip, the exposure to the business of the convention and the travel that came with it. The hotel facilities and rooms were typically lavish in the Las Vegas style. Every room was a suite, and Dana was lucky enough to have the spacious room to herself. She had luxuriated in the huge bed and upscale bathroom the suite provided.

Putting on her dress she examined herself in the full-length mirror in her bedroom and was pleased with what she saw. She had decided on three-inch heels for her shoes since she was already relatively tall at 5'8". Four-inch heels would have been overkill! With the heels on, her legs looked endless as it was. A few last-minute fusses with her long dark hair and she was ready to go.

The cocktail hour was in full swing when she entered the reception area outside the ballroom where dinner would be served. She was given a name tag (with a magnetic back, (thank goodness), which she fastened to the shoulder strap of her dress. It had her first name in large print and her last in much smaller type. It also had her table number noted in the lower corner.

Dana marveled at the crowd and the noise of all the conversations. A waiter came by with glasses of champagne and she accepted one while searching the room for her co-workers. She finally found the younger group at a standing table near the wall and joined them.

"This is crazy!" she said after greetings. "I had no idea this many people were at this conference."

"Dana, your dress is amazing!" This from Charlotte, one of the other junior marketing people at the conference.

"Thanks Char," Dana replied. "You look great too!"

There were two young men as well, both of whom looked too intimidated to say much. They checked to see if they were seated together and found that they were not - all four had different table numbers.

"Any idea who else is at the tables?" Dana asked.

"Nope," said one of the guys. "I guess we'll find out when we go in."

They chatted for the next half hour, rehashing their experiences at the conference. Then a chime sounded repeatedly, the signal to go into dinner. They joined the crowd going through the doors and separated to find their tables.

According to her nametag, Dana was at table 2, and she found it close to the dais at the front of the ballroom. She was the first to arrive at the table, which seated eight people. She found the place card with her name and used the free moments alone to walk around the table looking at other names. She recognized one of the company salespeople, but everyone else was a stranger. She considered moving her card next to the person she knew but decided not to.

The table filled in one by one, Dana introducing herself as people arrived. When John, the company's sales manager Dana knew, arrived he greeted everyone and then explained to Dana what their various positions were. Of the six people not in her company five were men and one a woman. The men were all surgeons - one the Head Surgeon at a hospital and the woman a senior hospital administrator. They were all over 30, and the Head Surgeon ("call me Rich") over 40, so Dana had to wonder why she was at this table.

What she didn't know was that she was there because Rich had asked John to put her at his table. The beautiful young woman had caught his eye, and he wanted to meet her and at least enjoy her company during dinner. Even if she didn't have much to say he could savor the view. Once he saw her in the black dress, Rich was delighted with his decision. The young woman looked incredible in the dress, and the fact that it emphasized her generous bust was an unexpected bonus.

Dana found herself sitting between Rich and Carl, another surgeon. John had spaced the two of them between the six to make it easier for Dana and him to engage them in conversation. Dana had to wonder what she had to talk about with this older group but she needn't have worried. Rich carried the conversation on her side of the table. After some general discussions she found herself talking almost exclusively to him, first about her background and then about his life. She learned that he was 42, divorced and had a 14-year-old daughter who lived with her mother.

"As a 23-year-old young woman, maybe you can give me advice about my daughter Lucy," Rich said half-jokingly. "She's a handful!"

"Teenage girls can be that," Dana allowed. "Just stay calm and weather through it," she suggested. "Oh, and don't get between her and her mother. That's probably the real battleground."

"I've seen that," Rich agreed, shaking his head. They continued talking about Lucy and her various issues, Dana relating when she could. She was pleased that Rich was so easy to talk to. The fact that he was a very handsome man made it easier too.

Between courses people got up and wandered about the ballroom, chatting with each other. John intercepted Dana on her way to the ladies for a quick talk.

"You and Rich are really hitting it off," he observed. "That's great - he's one of the key people at that hospital!"

"We're mostly just talking about his daughter," Dana told him. "He's almost old enough to be my father, but he's very nice."

John figured there was no point in telling her that Rich wanted her at his table. "That's great - keep charming him like that! Like I said, we want him on our side. Listen, sometimes these people go to a bar or somewhere after dinner - it would be great if you came along if they ask...."

Dana just smiled. "I've been to bars before," she assured him. "I guess I can do that for a while. There's nothing going on early tomorrow morning - we don't fly out until early afternoon."

"Outstanding!" John told her. "Thanks Dana, I think this will be a huge help."

With that he let her go, and Dana headed to the ladies and then back to the table. Rich was already standing there and he pulled her chair out for her as she got to the table.

"Oh! Thank you," Dana said in surprise as she slid into the seat.

"Just being polite for a lovely lady," he told her, admiring how the dress flattered her backside as she turned away from him.

The rest of the dinner went smoothly. As service wrapped up Rich looked around the table and asked, "The evening is young - who's up for going somewhere for drinks?" The woman at the table and three surgeons begged off, blaming early morning meeting and surgeries. Dana and John accepted, as they had discussed, along with the fourth surgeon.

"OK, it's the four musketeers this evening," Rich said with a smile. He was delighted that Dana had accepted - now his hopes moved from dinner with the lovely young woman to more ambitious goals of first seeing that fabulous body, and then enjoying it.

"I have a limo outside," Rich told the other three. "If you have anything to take care of, go ahead. Let's meet in the lobby in, say, ten minutes." Everyone nodded and hurried off to tend to whatever was needed. Dana went to the ladies again, mostly to check her lipstick and makeup, and then the lobby. Rich and John were waiting there. Their fourth, a surgeon named Matt, arrived two minutes later.

"OK, let's go," Rich said, and they all went outside to where a black stretch was waiting. Rich went in the side door first, and Dana noticed how he had to bend over and almost dive in headfirst to get into the car. He moved to the bench seat on the far side and waved to Dana to enter next.

Getting into the long car, Dana immediately discovered that there was no elegant or particularly modest way to get into a limo in a tight, short skirt. The skirt rode up her thighs as she stretched her left leg into the car, showing that she was wearing thigh-high stockings. As she tried to bring her right leg in while ducking she lost her balance and more or less rolled into the seat across from Rich. He moved quickly to help her even as he enjoyed the glimpse of both her legs, stockings and the sheer panties she was wearing. Dana quickly gathered herself, bringing her legs together and sitting back, blushing furiously.

"Getting in is an art," Rich told her, trying to ease her embarrassment. "With my height it's an adventure every time." It was an effort to say it so casually with his cock hardening at the sight of Dana's long legs. 'What would it be like to kiss my way up the inside of those thighs?' he thought to himself. Then he noticed that two more buttons had popped open at the neckline of Dana's dress, revealing deep cleavage that had only been hinted at before. Rich's cock got harder even as he struggled not to stare at the creamy flesh.

The other two climbed in and settled themselves. As they closed the door Rich told the driver, "The Essex please, Jose." That sounded like a hotel to Dana, but it wasn't one of the recognizable Vegas names.

It was only a ten-minute drive to the Essex. The limo drove up to the entrance and a uniformed valet opened the door, making a good impression. The entrance was brightly lit, but it was Vegas after all - everything was brightly lit. It wasn't until they went in through the ornate wooden doors and Dana got a glimpse of the interior that she realized, 'Oh my god, this is a strip club!'

Her reaction was interrupted by John, who came to her side and asked quietly if she was OK with going into the club. Dana assured him she would be fine, but 'just in case, don't desert me.' He promised that he would not, and she smiled at Rich, who was watching her apprehensively.

"You comfortable with this Dana?" he asked. "It's actually a very nice spot, very upscale. I promise no one will bother you."

"I've never been to a gentlemen's club before," she told him. "This could be interesting."

"Great! Let's head in."

The first hurdle entering the club was a check room - not just for coats, but for cellphones. When Dana looked at the attendant questioningly she was told, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas honey. You can check your purse too if you like. It all gets locked into an individual box and you get the key."

Having checked their phones, the group went into the club's main room. Rich was greeted by a man dressed in a tuxedo, who apparently knew him. Dana noticed two other men in tuxes at either side of the doorway. They were very large and very serious looking, clearly here to make sure the clientele behaved. The room itself was ornate and brightly lit. There was a large bar on the far side and tables on the main floor. At the front of the space were two stages that extended out into the room, with bar stools lining the stages. A dancer was on either stage; one had a top and G-string on while the other was topless. Dana noted that both were attractive and had good bodies.

After talking to the greeter for a minute Rich turned back to the other three. "We're going to one of the private rooms - it will be more relaxing and we can hear well enough to talk in there." Dana noticed that he had to almost shout for them to hear this - the music was definitely loud here.

Tuxedo guy led the way, with Rich and the others following. They went through a door that led to a hallway and went into the first door on the right. Music was playing in the room but at a reasonable volume. The room was comfortable, with several couches on opposite walls that were flanked by coffee tables and chairs. It was definitely less intimidating to Dana than the main room had been. If not for the walk through the main space you wouldn't know you were in a strip club.

That impression was erased by two women dressed in glittering gowns entering the room. They were followed by a waitress who took drink orders. One of the women went to Rich and kissed him on the cheek. As she pulled away Rich introduced her. "Everyone, this is Alexis. She's the most beautiful dancer in the club." Alexis was tall, almost as tall as Dana and certainly beautiful, with tawny colored hair, a nice figure and long legs.

"And this is Robyn," Alexis said, introducing a brunette who was also very attractive.

Everyone sat, with Rich and Dana on one couch and John and Matt on the other. The two dancers sat in chairs in front of the couches, with Alexis joining Rich and Dana. They chatted until drinks arrived; when the waitress left Alexis asked Rich if he would like a dance.

"You know I would," Rich answered. "This is Dana's first time by the way."

"Then I'll have to show her how the best perform," Alexis said, smiling at her. Moving the chair to the side and standing in front of the couch she picked up the rhythm of the music with her hips and then her whole body. Dana was embarrassed at first as Alexis danced in front of them but had to admire her skill and smoothness. Alexis moved closer to Rich and danced directly in front of him, smiling as he watched her. Her hand went to the back of the dress and pulled the zip down. Dana could see the fabric loosen at her shoulders and watched as Alexis drew the gown off her shoulders, revealing her upper chest. Alexis danced like this for a while, Rich watching intently.

The song was close to the end when she moved to Dana and let the gown slide down her body to the floor, revealing the bikini-like top and G-string she wore underneath. Like Dana she had on thigh-high stockings. Alexis stepped out of the dress and bent to pick it up, laying it over the chair and returned to dancing for Dana until the song ended.

A waitress brought a fresh round of drinks and Alexis excused herself for a minute. Rich did the same; going into the hall he called to Alexis as she walked away.

"Alexis! Alexis, can I get a minute?"

"Of course, Rich. What is it?"

"This request is unusual I know, but I need your help with something..."

"How intriguing - what is it?" the dancer asked with an amused smile.

"I want you to help me seduce Dana tonight...here."

"Sounds like I have competition," Alexis said, even more amused that this powerful man was enamored with the young woman.

"I'll make it worth your while," Rich told her. "If you get her to take her dress off, I'll pay you $500. If you get her to suck my cock, I'll pay $1,000. And if I get to fuck her there's another $1,000 in it for you."