What Happens in Vegas

Story Info
Kim has a wild night at the party.
3.5k words
3.82
23k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happens in Vegas...

Now please understand, I love my wife very much and she loves me. We actually have a pretty normal life outside of our sex life. I'm an executive in the broadcast industry and highly respected for my accomplishments.

Kim loves being on my arm and is excellent at business social gatherings because she is so smart and of course most people both men and women are attracted to her because she is so beautiful. We have a lot of friends and spend a lot of time with our Karate friends who ultimately have become our dearest friends to this day.

I'm a little perverted and I love controlling this beautiful creature and making her do what I want her to do.

I knew Kim was a very horny woman and I new exactly what made her tick. I wondered if she really did need some variety to be happy or even multiple partners on the right occasion.

Being in the industry I'm in, I meet some pretty interesting people. Some of the folks we meet are quite wealthy and are, well, just wild. Every year we go to Las Vegas for a broadcasters convention and there are always parties. Some companies spend tens of thousand of dollars on their parties and some of the executives have private parties where some very wild things happen.

I took Kim with me one year and I was specifically bringing her to get her to open up a little, sexually. These parties don't usually start until pretty late. So we went to dinner and of course I had Kim wear a long flowing sheer dress and I had her wear nothing underneath. When we were at the restaurant I had her casually drop a strap and leave a breast exposed until I told her it was ok to put it away.

This would make her nostrils flare and she was definitely squirming so I know she was getting horny. She loved being looked at and more I know she wanted other men to want her. We drank a lot of Champaign and stumbled out of there to get changed for the party.

When we got to our room, it was too early to head over so I started seducing her and got her pretty hot and bothered on the bed.

"I can go downstairs right now and find a young stud to come up here and fuck you. Would you like that."

No response.

"I'm going to go right now. I want you to lay her naked and wait for him to come in."

She said, "no please, would you fuck me, please. I need your cock."

I kept teasing her and said "No, you are not allowed to cum."

I put my mouth on her mound and got her bucking on my tongue and stopped. She moaned and groaned.

"I will tell you when you can cum."

"Don't stop, please." She whimpered.

More tonguing. She started thrashing.

"Please, I need to cum. Please let me cum."

"If I let you cum will you do anything I say?"

More tongue teasing.

"Oh Please. Yes. Anything. Please."

"Anything?"

"Yes anything"

I sucked her clit hard and she came grabbing my head and pulling me into her.

"Thank you" she said

I stopped and told her,

"Kim you are going to wear my sport coat to the party."

"OK...."

"Only my sport coat. "

"What do you mean?...no!"

"Yes, nothing on underneath and just my coat. You will be covered. It will be big on you. Don't worry."

"I can't. how can I sit down?"

Don't worry about that, everyone will be standing around. These are really cool people and you will love the conversation. I want to show you off. Put it on and I'll tell you if it looks ok."

She sighed deeply, and got up. I put my jacket on her and it came up to just the bottom of her ass. You could see the crease of her ass cheeks. From the front, if she wasn't moving, her pussy wasn't showing but if she moved it was clearly visible. But she didn't see that.

Because so much of her chest was exposed between her boobs, you could tell she was nude.

"Oh my god you look so hot."

She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself.

"Oh my God! I can't wear this, I look like a slut."

"No you don't. These are very hip very cool people from the West coast and all the girls will be hot and I want you to be the hottest. You will do as you are told and you said you would do anything I asked. You are wearing it."

"Oh Alex, I just can't. Please anything but this."

She made herself a drink from the mini bar in our room. And then another.

"Are you sure I won't stand out?"

"Oh you'll stand out alright. You are incredibly beautiful Kim. Look, it will be crowded and a high-energy vibe. You'll be fine. There will probably be some girls in the pool with nothing on. You know how these things go...and no one will know you."

"I'm your wife!"

"Not tonight, unless you want to be."

"Yes....well maybe no. I don't know."

I got dressed and called for a car bring us to the party.

On the way, I played with her wet slit the whole way there getting her worked up again. She knew if the driver looked, he would see her pussy and I could tell this made her more aroused.

She whispered, "make me cum". I teased and she spread her legs more and looked at the driver, then at me, "please." "No. You have to wait. You're not allowed. We're here. Sit up." As she got out of the limo I could see men looking at her and I knew what they were seeing as she tugged at the front of the jacket.

When we got to the penthouse, it was a lot like I described to Kim. Music was pretty loud and so was the conversation. Most girls there were really hot. Some were dressed showing a lot and some were pretty covered up. There were some girls topless in the pool the penthouse had. When we walked in, all eyes were on Kim. I know she liked this because there was definitely some competition there. I could see her relax a little.

"Where are you going Alex?" Leaving her standing there alone.

I'm just going to get us a couple of drinks. Relax. I'll be right back."

I walked over to get our drinks and while I waited at the bar, there was a guy who approached Kim and started talking to her. I could see her smiling and she looked a little nervous because of how she was dressed. She was talking and seemed to enjoy the conversation but kept looking after me. I came back, gave Kim her drink and introduced myself to her new friend. The three of us chatted a bit and I wanted to get her to sit down so she would be fully exposed unless her legs were crossed.

I said to this guy Chuck, "It's a little loud over here, do you want to go sit in the living room?" Kim shot me a look and her eyes got big.

Kim knew she really couldn't sit without showing a lot. I could tell she liked him, though and smiled nervously.

Chuck looked at Kim and said "OK".

We walked over to a sofa and Kim realized she was going to be exposed if she tried to sit. Chuck sat first and Kim dropped by his side quickly crossing her legs but it was clear he could see what she wasn't wearing. Covering her pussy with the back of her hand as casually as she could while holding her drink in the other hand her back as stiff as a board so her boobs wouldn't be exposed. She looked pretty uncomfortable and I could see she was trying to maintain eye contact with him and keep him engaged so he wouldn't look down at her lap. She shot me a look a little panicked when I walked away rather than sitting next to her on the other side. Kim downed her forth drink of the evening

I sat across from them in an overstuffed chair. Opposite them both.

Do you want another drink Kim?" She smiled at me with quite an annoyed look and said "please". And turned her attention to Chuck again.

Because of the noise, Chuck leaned in closer to her so they could hear each other better. Perfect I thought. As I got up, I could see her relax a little. When I was up at the bar, there was a guy I recognized from the industry and we had partied together a lot over the years. I was actually surprised to see him and we chatted a little. I kept glancing over and saw Kim and Chuck shoulder to shoulder and I could tell she was loosening up. Jack was a bit of a wild man. I pointed out Kim and said,

"What do you think?"

"Wow, Who is that? Do you know her?" "She's my wife." "Are you kidding me? She is so hot. Will you introduce me? Who's that dude with her?"

I laughed and said,

"Well, She IS very hot and I know she loves attention from men. Why don't you go sit right on the other side of her."

"Really?"

"Go for it man. See what you can do."

"Alex, you are one sick bastard. If I do, you know what will probably happen. Are you ok with that?"

"Jack, I want her to open up. So glad I saw you here. I know how you are with the women."

He laughed and wasted no time and walked over and plunked down right next to her with his shoulder to hers. She was startled for a second but when she saw him, Kim said hi, smile and seemed to be really enjoying all the attention. She never even looked for me.

I stood at the bar just watching my wife near naked, sandwiched between these two guys with nothing on their minds but her and her hot body and she knew it. Then it happened. I saw her uncross and re-cross her legs in the opposite direction. I saw her hand come up from her lap in a gesture leaving her exposed. I knew this meant her pussy was getting pretty itchy.

She was turning her head back and forth engaged in conversation with both of them. I have no idea what they were talking about but the two guys seemed to know each other and Kim was getting very hot. Kim then un- crossed her legs but kept her knees together and Chuck put his hand on her thigh and I saw Kim pull her legs together tightly and then just slightly relax her legs. Jack saw her relax and stroked her other thigh with the back of his hand.

I wasn't that far away and I could see both guys look at each other while they were whispering in each of her ears and they both starting gentling moving their hands up and down her legs ever so slightly. That was it. I knew that look. She was staring straight ahead. She needed cock.

Kim was no longer at this party. She was somewhere in her head with just these two guys who were paying her a lot of attention. She opened her legs slightly and closed her eyes and tipped her head back. They both could clearly see her pussy and she knew it. They both turned into her a little more and she seemed to slide down a little and spread her legs a little more.

I walked back to my chair with our drinks, I just put hers on the floor next to my chair across from them, sat and watched. She didn't even see me sit. Kim parted her legs more and Jack reached in and started softly stroking her slit. Both guys looked at me and I just smiled and nodded approvingly. Chuck then gently pushed her legs a little wider stroking inside her leg. She complied. I thought I heard her whimper. Jack was rubbing her slick slit more vigorously and as Chuck reached over and unbuttoned her jacket, Jack stuck two fingers into her sopping cunt and began finger fucking her. She was thrusting on his fingers sliding down a bit more on the sofa to give him better access. She was now fully exposed and she briefly, opened her eyes and saw me.

She did the most amazing thing. She starred right into my eyes and right there in a room full of people spread her legs full wide with her perfectly bald cunt on full display for anyone to see her and I know she didn't care. She needed it. She was faring her nostrils and let out a meek little moan.

"I'm going to cum" she said.

"Jack, don't let her cum".

As Jack stopped she was air humping and begged, "Please, Oh God, Please. Don't do this to me. Please."

"Get on your knees between them Kim, Jack is going to fuck you and maybe Chuck will give you a surprise."

As Kim stood to get between them, she shed her jacket and was now completely nude except her high heals.

Jack stood and pulled his cock out. Chuck sitting did the same.

As Jack put his cock near her pussy he looked at me and I gestured "only an inch".

She took Chucks cock in her mouth and kept trying to push back on Jack's cock and as she did he would pull back. She was very frustrated.

As Jack thrust fully into her, she took all of chuck down her throat. She was moaning pretty loudly and some people were watching the show. Jack pulled out and Kim found herself having to thrust herself on his cock and as she sucked. Neither men moved and she was thrusting back to get fucked and pushing forward to suck. It was quite a sight. She thrashed and groaned and came very hard. Chuck grabbed her head and came down her throat. While Jack was now pounding her. In one swift motion, Jack picked Kim up, sat down, and dropped her on his cock.

He was lifting her and dropping her dripping cunt on his shaft. Her head was thrashing back and forth and she moaned "I my God. Oh my God." I couldn't have planned this any better. Jack came in her and lifter her off and she was standing with her hips bucking the air and yelled, "No, please I need more." She dropped to her knees and began sucking Chuck with a reckless abandon. Chuck grabbed her from between his legs like she was a rag doll, spun her around pushed her over the back of the sofa.

As he sunk his cock in her from behind, If everyone wasn't watching what was happening, in that instant she moaned and gurgled an animalistic scream so loudly that the entire place went silent and all eyes were on them. I could see she was facing a room full of people, nude, getting fucked. I could also see she was making eye contact with people watching her. She bucked on Chucks cock and started cumming again. In her next breath was shouting "yes, yes, yes." Chuck slammed into her as she just kneeled with her ass in the air, elbows on the sofa.

"Cum in me." Chuck came hard and she looked like a rag doll. Chuck let go into her. She was shaking and shuttering. Her whole body was quivering.

Chuck pulled his cock out. She was so lost, I was in shock.

It was like an erotic ballet. Her beautiful body was convulsing with lust and she was moaning so loudly, I wasn't sure what to do. I realized I had been gripping the arms of my chair pretty hard. I was rock hard.

People just stood in silence staring at what was happening. Kim was gone. She had needed to cum on a cock for so long, she was lost in an orgasmic bliss. I had never seen her this out of control. She just collapsed in between the two of them as they dressed not caring about anything.

Kim just laid on the sofa naked semi curled up. I nodded to the guys to take off and they got up nonchalantly pulling up their pants and walked away giving me a thumbs up like nothing had happened.

She looked at me with her lusty eyes and I said, "What are you Kim?"

"I'm a dirty little slut." She shuddered again.

"Whose dirty little slut are you?"

Instantly, "Yours".

Chapter 2

The party got loud again and I walked over to Kim and said "do you want to go in the pool to cool down?" "Yes". I took her hand and she got up, with everyone in the room watching her, walked across the room fully nude to the pool. She kicked off her heels and got in the shallow end and sat on the stair still a little out of it. "Kim you have to suck my cock now" "OK" she said dreamily. "I went over to a chaise lounger and sat down. People watched this raving nude beauty walk over to me, pull my pants down get on her knees with ass in the air and devour my cock like she was starved.

I have no idea who it was, but some guy walked up behind her, pulled his swim shorts down and pushed into her very slick cunt. She was moaning and groaning on my cock with this guy now pounding her from behind. I came really quickly. Now I know my wife, and I could tell, she no longer knew where she was and kept sucking my cock until this guy shot his load in her. He pulled up his shorts and walked away without a word.

"Come here Kim. Lay here while I get your jacket" "Ok" and she crawled up and took my place on the chaise laying there with her legs spread and looked spent. I got up, stuffed my cock away, went into the living room and got my jacket. When I got back she was out like a light spread wide open. "Time to go Kim" "Ok Alex" and slowly got up and started walking out of the pool area. I laughed as I draped the jacket over her shoulders. She cooed. When I got her to the elevator, I told her to put the jacket on. She was half asleep but let me get her arms into the sleeves and button the 2 buttons on the front.

In the car she leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. "Oh honey, that felt so good. They made me so hot."

When we got to our hotel, I sat her up and got her on her feet out of the mess that had dripped out of her and pulled her out of the car. She was still pretty out of it.

I had to walk her through the casino to get to the elevator to our room. Even the dealers stopped what they were doing to look. She was way too beautiful to be a hooker and way too under dressed to be a lady.

By the time we got into the elevator, I could see cum dripping down her leg. She looked at me and said "I can't believe you made me do that."

I looked her in the eyes. " Did I make you do that?"

Long pause. "It wasn't fair, you dressed me in nothing so everyone could see me, teased me mercilessly and left me sitting there with two very attractive men helpless and horny."

"But did I make you do that?"

Another long pause, "I'm a dirty little slut aren't I?"

"Whose slut, Kim?"

"I'm yours Alex. I'll do anything you say. Anytime anywhere and with anyone you say."

"Yes, you will." I said. "And don't you ever forget it."

When we got to the room, I told her to go wash herself.. She was in the shower a long time and came out, laid across the bed nude and said, "What are you going to do with me?"

Without a word spoken between us, she fell fast asleep. Before dawn, I reached over and started caressing her pussy and she rolled over between my legs and took my cock in her mouth. She just laid there with it in her mouth like a lollipop and every few seconds she would draw a deep suck. This drove me wild. After about 5 minutes I couldn't take it any more and took her head in my hands and came down her throat.