What Happens in Vegas Pt. 04

Story Info
Charlie & Jessica’s final adventure.
20.2k words
4.23
9.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were driving home after a really fun day with Mary, and Jessica's niece called to vent about how frustrating her Mother June has been about the reception coming up in a few weeks. It seems she cares more about how it looks and people's perceptions rather than her daughter's happiness. Jessica is great with her. She soothes her, talks her down...it will all be over soon, etc.

We have done the usual weekend errands, gone out to dinner, and we are relaxing on the couch later that night. Jessica looks at me. "I am trying so hard to be the better woman with June Charlie. Sometimes I feel like I am a better mother figure to Amy than June is."

All I can do is wrap my arm around her and hug her to me. Now Jessica needs soothing after soothing Amy. I hold her to me, running my fingers through her hair. "Maybe you need to take a little of your own advise and Let It Go. Bury the past, and have nothing to do with her. She is no longer your problem and after the party odds are we will never see her again."

"I know." She sighs. "She gets under my skin when she bothers Amy and John."

"And I love that you care, but John needs to stand up to his sister. If Amy doesn't want to talk to her mother she will have to learn to tune her out." I tilt her head up a bit and kiss her forehead. "I worry about you when you get worked up about them."

She moves on the couch and pulls me into a big hug. I hold her to me and rub her back. She sighs into my neck. "Do you know how much I love you?"

"I think a demonstration might help me understand better." I say with a big smile, and a lusty stare. She puts her hand on my cheek. "Seriously? I won't say I am sore, but I can still feel last night."

I give her an exaggerated disappointed look. She giggles and kisses me softly. "Would you be happy if I gave him a blow job before bed?"

I put a big smile on my face and nod Yes. She cuddles into me and laughs. "Yeah, I thought you might like that." I hold her to me and relax.

We stay like that all night. Cuddling on the couch watching a movie. The movie ends, and Jessica reaches under my shirt and starts lightly scratching my chest with her nails. "Are you ready for bed?" She asks with a little lust and emphasis on bed.

"If you are asking, am I ready to collect on your offer earlier? Absolutely!" I say.

She laughs and stands up from the couch and pulls off the t-shirt she is wearing. Her boobs get caught in the bottom of it and at first pull up, and then bounce down as the shirt stretches around them. Jessica stretches and yawns standing there in just her panties. I just stare and smile at her beautiful and sexy body. She turns and starts to walk away. She gets to the hallway to the bedroom and says over her shoulder. "Stop watching my ass and come to bed."

I haven't gotten up off the couch this fast in a long time. I get into my bedroom and Jessica is turning back the covers. She pats the bed and smiles at me. "It's going to be hard to keep my promise if you are still dressed."

Less than a minute later I am naked on the bed. She lays on her side looking at me. She starts playing with her nipples. "Now Charlie you promise me, no pouting for more. My panties stay on and In Place!"

"I promise!"

She stares at me and smiles as she brings her hand up to her mouth and licks it a few times. She then reaches down to gently grip and stroke me. I can't help but moan.

"Oh you like that?" She asks.

"Oh yes." I say.

"Maybe I should just jerk you off? Would you like that?"

"Would I like it? Yes. But I would like the blow job I was promised more."

Jessica reaches over to the nightstand for the lube, and starts moving down the bed between my legs. "Oh I am sure you would. I will make you a deal. I will make this a blow job you won't soon forget, if you will let me finish you with my hand. I want to watch you actually cum."

"Deal!"

Jessica bends down and damn near swallows me whole. She runs her tongue all around me as she sucks and bobs up and down. She pulls off me with a pop, and grabs the lube.

She pours some lube in her hand, and then rubs her hands together. She takes one lubed hand and strokes me. She takes the other and starts playing with my balls. She stops and puts more lube on her hand on my balls. Instead of grabbing my balls she goes under them and slips a fingertip in my ass.

"Oh." I say surprised.

"I told you, you wouldn't soon forget this." She pushes her finger in deeper and starts rubbing as she drops her head back down to continue blowing me.

Holy crap! First off it feels weird, secondly where she is rubbing is directly stimulating me. I can't really complain since I love to play with her ass and fuck it, but this definitely feels nice too.

Jessica pulls off me. She smiles up at me. "So do you think you will soon forget this blow job?" She intentionally flicks her finger a little faster inside me as I answer.

My voice catches. "No.....Ma'am."

"Remember, I want to watch your cum shoot out. No cumming in my mouth." She doesn't wait for an answer. She dives back down and this times takes me all in.

I can feel the head of my dick get squeezed by her throat. She gags a bit, and as bad as it sounds it feels good. She backs off and sucks on my head, and after a moment she pushes all the way back down.

She keeps repeating this pattern. Her finger rubbing in my ass. Sucking and licking the the head of my dick. Deep throating me. God, I am not lasting long.

I moan out her name. "Jessica."

She pops right off me, and starts stroking me. "Come on Charlie. Cum for me. Let me watch you cum." She grips me a little tighter and concentrates on rubbing up and down over the tip of my dick. "Cum on baby. Let me see that cum shoot out of you. Let me see...."

I grunt/moan. "Oh Fuck!" And I cum hard.

Jessica keeps rubbing as I cum. "That's it baby. Give me your cum."

She keeps pumping me. I give her two good shots that land on my stomach and thigh. I then ooze all over me and her hand. Drops of cum are flying off her hand as she continues to stroke me.

My body shakes. It's too much right on the tip of my dick. "Jessica.... Please stop... Too much."

She slows gives me a few more softer strokes that still give me shivers. "God Charlie that went everywhere. I love watching you cum." She giggles as she pulls her finger out of my ass and smiles at me. "Think you will forget this blow job?"

"God I hope not." I say as I look up at her. She smiles at me and licks her cum covered fingers clean.

She is careful not to touch the bed with her cum covered hand. She gets up and walks to the bathroom. I lay there catching my breath. She comes out with a wet washcloth and a towel.

She gets back between my legs and starts wiping me clean. She wipes up my cum and folds the cloth over and wipes my ass cheek. She then softly towels me dry. She drops them on the floor and snuggles into me.

I reach and turn out the light and hold her to me. "So you like watching a man cum?" I say softly to her as we lay in the dark.

I can hear the smile in her voice. "Oh god why can I see myself getting covered in cum."

I hug her to me and kiss the back of her head. I fall asleep a satisfied man.

It's a few days later and I am sitting down with a pizza and beer to watch Monday Night Football. I start channel surfing when I come across an old teen movie.

A mature well stacked woman in a black bathing suit held together by metal rings and strings. I look at the woman, and I am imagining Jessica in something like that. Jesus she would look hot.

I start browsing women's bathing suits online. I find a black one piece thats nothing more than 2 straps over her shoulders. Except for those two thin straps her back is bare. The front covers about 1/2 of her boobs, and the cleavage goes straight to her waist. The bottoms are nothing more than a thong. It's just wide enough to cover her in the front, and the thong leaves her ass cheeks totally on display. I put it in the cart to save it, and I smile imagining Jessica in it.

That Wednesday I pick her up and take her to dinner. Nothing fancy just a chain rib & steak place that makes good drinks.

Our waitress Sue comes over and takes our drink order and walks away. It's not too busy. I hand her the cell phone with a picture of the bathing suit

Too loudly she gasps "Oh My God!" People turn and look. She looks at me and hisses "I can't wear that!"

"Of course you can. You will look sexy as hell." I tell her.

She looks at it again. "Charlie there is barely a crotch. It's a thong in the back, my ass would be totally exposed, and the cleavage is to my belly button."

"And you will wear it for me right?"

She sighs and drops the phone on the table. "Charlie, this isn't made for my body."

"It's your size. It is definitely made for your body." I tell her.

Sue arrives at the table with our drinks. I hand her the phone.

I hear Jessica say. "Oh Jesus no."

I put a $20 on the table. "Sue for your honest answer. I say she will look hot. She says not for her body. Who is right?"

Jessica looks up at me red with embarrassment. "I hate you."

"Ma'am, I know it's on the skimpy side but I think you will look hot. All shiny and wet. I say you give it a try." Says Sue. She puts the phone on the table, takes the $20 with a smile and pats Jessica's shoulder and walks away.

"So it's settled. You will wear it to the pool and hot tub." I smile.

"No. I would be basically naked!"

Sue walks over and looks at Jessica. "Just an FYI.. Your voice is carrying."

Jessica looks around and people are glancing this way smiling. She drops her face into her hands. "This isn't happening. It just isn't." She mutters.

I laugh and then yell. "OWW". As I get kicked under the table. Jessica gets up and heads to the ladies room. Oh crap this isn't going to end well.

Jessica is gone for a bit. Someone brings our food over and I wait for Jessica. She comes back to the table and doesn't look mad. Instead she looks totally flustered.

"Honey, are you ok?"

"Ssshhh. Not here. Just eat."

"Jessica?"

In a very quiet almost pleading voice. "Please Charlie. Not now." She reaches out and takes my hand, and in a regular voice. "I love you, and I am not mad I am extremely embarrassed ok?"

Jessica refuses another drink or dessert after dinner. She just wants to leave.

We get out to the car. I turn to her and put out my arms. She hugs me. "I am so embarrassed." She sighs in my neck.

"Why because a waitress agreed with me and thought you would look good in the bathing suit?" I ask Jessica.

"Oh Charlie, no. You don't see me the way I see me. My boobs sag, my belly is soft, don't even get me started on my hips and ass, and then finally the cellulite on my thighs."

"Oh my god honey. Are you a woman with a woman's body? Yes. Like it or not you are a mature sexy woman. I am lucky you find me attractive. My chest and arms are no longer hard and muscular. I have a small beer gut. My legs are soft, and I certainly can't keep going and going like I could 20 years ago."

"Oh god Charlie you are handsome. I love you." She says to me.

"Wait so you can love me and find me sexy with all my flaws? I mean let's face it Adonis I am not. But I can't feel the same for you?" I ask rather seriously.

"Oh my god I can't win with you." Jessica says getting embarrassed.

"I will make a deal with you. If I can prove to you men find a woman with your body sexy will you wear it for me?"

She looks up at me. "And how are you going to prove that?"

I smile. "I will prove it when we get home. I can't wait to see you in that suit."

Jessica just shakes her head, but stays cuddled against me. I drive with one arm around her and one on the wheel.

We get home and we sit on the couch to watch TV. I pick up my iPad and start my research. I have a few tabs open ready to roll. I have Wife Lovers and Porn Hub. They all have homemade mature sexy women looking hot and sexy.

I transfer my iPad to my TV. The screen pops and Jessica giggles. "Really? Porn?"

"No, proof men find mature women sexy. This clip has been watched more than 250,000 times and has a 95% thumbs up."

She smiles at me. "Men are horny bastards. You will watch anything."

"I thought you might say that." I flip over to a Wife Lovers. "These are photos people post of themselves, and other people comment."

First one is neck down showing a pair of hanging tits as the woman pinches a nipple. Then she gets on all fours so they really hang down, a side shot, behind with panties on. The final two is her left hand with wedding ring on, pulling her panties aside, and the final is two fingers deep with her diamond glittering against her lips.

The comments are All Positive as I scroll them on the screen and read them. I then pull up another of a woman's mouth and chin sucking a dick. Her neck has loose skin, and her boobs hang. The next is her tit fucking him. Her tits wrapped around him, and the his dick head poking up. Finally her on her back. Holding her legs back with wrinkled skin and a little cellulite. The man has his hard on just between her lips. Not in. More like on. Again reading the comments out loud. All are positive.

I leave the last shot up and pull Jessica onto my lap. I look at her shirt and I see the hint of two hard nipples. I look her in the eyes and she smiles at me. I lean in and kiss her. It starts very soft, until Jessica runs her fingers in my hair. She then starts to kiss me a little harder.

I kiss her and whisper in her ear. "Do you want to pose for some pictures?"

She pulls back and just stares. I am expecting a quick F U., but wait she isn't saying no. So I go out on a limb and ask "How about 6 shots, from different angles. No head or neck, no jewelry, just you on white sheets? I guarantee people will love you."

I can see her thinking yes/no. I know she got a little turned on when I put the pictures on the TV. She smiles a bit of an evil smile. "If I am showing all, so are you. Two pictures with you in them." She says.

I respond quickly. "Deal."

She stares at me. "Oh my god. Did I just agree to posting naked pictures online?"

I nudge her off me to her feet. I take her hand and walk into the room and Jessica is getting worked up, and nervous. I pull her to me and flop on the bed.

We roll together on the bed. I get up on my knees on the bed and pull her up to her knees. I look at her and smile as I pull her shirt over her head. I glance at her bra and then back into her eyes. She gives me a nervous smile and reaches behind her to unclip it and pulls it off.

She holds her hands over her nipples and just gives me a nervous look. I take my phone and point it at her chest. I take a picture.

"Take your hands away." I say softly.

Jessica drops her hands and holds her boobs up. I take a picture. She lets her boobs drop, and pulls her nipples out and up a little. I take another picture.

I look at her panties. "Peel them off."

She stares at me for a minute, and then smiles. "I'll show you mine when you show me yours."

I pull off my shirt, stand up and drop my pants. Jessica smiles as my hard on pops free. "Does someone like playing photographer?" Jessica asks as she rolls onto her back and pulls her panties off.

She rolls back onto her knees. I suggest a pose. "Stand up on your knees and spread your legs, and put your hands on your hips." She gets into position and wiggles her hips. I take a picture and then I get an idea.

I walk behind her and pull the lamp shade up. I stand back in front of her and take a picture of her silhouette. Her pussy lips just visible between her legs.

"Lay back and spread your legs." I tell her.

She stares at me for a moment. The next step is a big one. It's one thing to flash her boobs, it's another to put her pussy on display spread wide open.

She lays back, puts her feet on the bed and spreads her legs. She is nervous, and the best thing I can think of to relax her is to go down on her. She has her arms over her face to cover up. I am sure she felt the bed move, but she wasn't expecting my mouth to land on her pussy.

I land face first and she gasps out in surprise. "Charlie!"

I look up without stopping. She has moved her arms to look down. I give her clit a final flick of my tongue. "It looked like you needed to relax to show your best side." I turn back to licking and sucking on her clit.

I look up as she lays there moaning and gasping. She has dropped her head back, with her arms stretched out. I can see her rolling her head. "Oh Charlie. Oh So Nice."

I take my sweet time. Gently licking and teasing her. I want her to look wet and excited for the photos. I have been gently slipping two fingers in and out of her while I softly lick and suck on her clit. "You know you are driving me crazy?" She moans as she looks down at me.

I pull my head up, and gently curl my fingers up and down inside her. "I am?"

Her eyes half close. "MMMmmnnnn. Please Charlie stop torturing me. Please don't make me beg."

"Beg for what?" I ask, sounding as innocent as I can.

"God I hate you." She moans.

I smile and bend back down to lick her more. After just 30 seconds I lift my head. "Tell me what you want Jessica." I say with a smile.

"God you are a bastard sometimes." She moans.

I continue to softly lick her. "Just ask me Jessica. Tell me what you want."

"You tease. I want to Cum!" She answers me rather loudly.

I bend my face down and rub my tongue up her pussy lips and suck her clit into my mouth. Once I have her clit pulled into my mouth I flick my tongue around it hard.

Her hands grab my head and hold me to her. Now I know I have her. She wouldn't normally grab my head like this if she weren't just seconds away from orgasm.

She holds my head tight and moans out. "OH GOD! Aaaahhhhh FUCK!"

Her juices flood my mouth. I stay there licking them up before I raise my head. It takes her a moment to look up to me.

I hold up my phone. "Put your arms over your face just in case." I take at least six pictures of her red, wet & swollen pussy. Two at a wider angle including her boobs and thighs, two of just her hips, and two close ups.

She hears the clicking sound the phone makes when taking a picture stop, and she peeks at me between her arms. "Are you done?"

I rub her leg. "For the moment."

She rolls onto her side and pulls me down to the bed beside her. She wraps her arm around my neck and pulls me to her and kisses me.

She holds her forehead against mine and looks me in the eye. "You know I both love and hate when you tease me like that." She says.

I smile and kiss her lips. "I know."

"God why do I love you."

"My rugged good looks, and boyish charm?"

She laughs and puts her hand on my chest pushing me onto my back. "Oh yeah that's it." She slides down on the bed beside me so her boobs are right against my hips. She reaches out and wraps her hand around my hard on. "Now it's your turn to be the star of the show."

She starts slowly rubbing up and down. I moan softly but say nothing. As I lay my head back with a smile. She softly pinches my thigh.

"You are still working, Mr. Photographer."

I grab a pillow, and put it under my head folded in half. I hold my phone up and snap a picture. I look down at Jessica. "Jessica lift you top boob onto me rather than against me."

She puts her hand under her boob and lifts it up to rest on me rather than be squished against me. I snap another picture.

I can see Jessica looking up at the pillows. She then looks at me. "Fuck it. Give me a pillow."

I reach up and grab a pillow to give to her. She pulls the pillowcase off the pillow. What the fuck is she doing? She puts the pillowcase over her head. She pulls it down so it's just over her nose, and with one hand she holds it tight around her at the back of her head.