What Happens on Holiday Pt. 06

Story Info
She fucks her mother's bf and he makes her do it all the time.
3.7k words
4.35
22.1k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think that sex can become addictive without you knowing it. During our holiday I'd had plenty of sex and even more when I got home. I never consciously thought about going looking for it, it seemed to find me, and I never once resisted. Why should I? Sex with someone new was exciting, sex with someone you had done it with before could be comforting and relaxing. There really didn't seem to be a downside. So it proved when I managed to have sex with someone that was both new and familiar. It wasn't planned, it just happened.

I said that Steve, mum's boyfriend, had just about moved in didn't I? Well, after he saw me dishevelled after the first time in the back of the car with Olly's dad, he seemed to take a keen interest in me, I just put it down to the obvious thing of being the young daughter of his girlfriend. He was 45, mum 41 and I was 18. Mum is quite small and petite, and I took after my dad being bigger and curvier. I was quite flattered that he was trying to catch a glimpse of my boobs or legs but didn't think it was any more than that, I thought he probably looked at all the girls my age that way.

I did have the naughty thought that perhaps he might have been thinking about me when he was fucking mum, I know they were at it soon after they went to bed on the night he's seen me red faced with my nipples poking out after Olly's dad had fucked me because I'd heard him grunting and mum groaning as I crept past their room on the way to the toilet.

I teased him a little, not too much, just enough to keep him looking, trying to see a little more. It was just a little game and to be honest it turned me on. Sometimes I'd wear a robe after a shower, sometimes just a towel. Around the house I'd wear either my pyjamas or a tracksuit and a tee shirt, something like that. I never wore a bra unless I was on my way out, so he had plenty to look at as my firm boobs pushed my nipples tight against anything I was wearing. There were a few times when I thought my undie draw was not quite as I'd left it, and as he worked from home quite a bit I assumed he'd been having a rummage through. I didn't mind, again it was quite flattering in a way. I could have told mum, but they seemed happy so why spoil it? She might have been annoyed but then I suppose he might have been annoyed if he'd known that she was fucked twice a day for a week when she was on holiday in Egypt!

As we got to autumn the weather remined pretty good with a few surprisingly warm evenings. It was on one of those that I did something I never would have thought possible until it happened. I said that Steve had pretty much moved in so when mum was asked to do some night shifts she agreed, knowing that Steve would be there to look after me if anything happened. He was a keen cyclist and one evening he came back from his ride around the same time I got in. Mum was already out so it was just the two of us. We chatted about tea and the telly as he did some stretching. I'd seen him in his lycra plenty of times but somehow tonight he looked better.

It was probably the tan and the light sheen of sweat, his neat beard now almost white from being in the sun, but somehow he looked fit in every sense. That the tight shorts accentuated the bulge between his legs was certainly a part of his appeal though!

I was glad when he left to have a shower as I was starting to stare. He was soon back in the kitchen with me though in a pair of shorts and a nicely fitted t-shirt. His legs had always fascinated me as he shaved them, and they showed the scars from when he had crashed over the years. They were slim but nicely muscled and he had a tight bum too. For the first time I thought 'lucky mum' and then remembered the groans I could hear when he fucked her. That was it. My nipples began to stiffen, and I could feel the throb in my clit and could feel the heat rising within me. My god, this was mum's boyfriend I was thinking about!

I said it was my turn for the shower and made a dash for it. I stood under the cool water hoping it would calm me down and it did until I poured shower gel into my hands and began to rub it over my body. Well, by over my body I really mean between my legs. I soon had a soapy, soggy mess going on and was tempted to make myself cum but I was worried that he would hear. With trembling self -control I managed to rinse myself and then gently pat myself dry. I hadn't any clean clothes with me and it seemed too hot to put on a bath robe, so I just wound the bath towel around me. It wasn't the biggest towel so it only covered my nipples and just about my pubes, but I was only going to my bedroom so I thought it would be ok.

As soon as he heard the door open he called me into the kitchen. His excuse was to ask something about the food but the way his eyes devoured me I knew he had another appetite to satisfy. The bulge in his little running shorts was even bigger than it had been in his cycling shorts and we started talking, his eyes on my cleavage, my eyes between his legs staring at the ever growing swelling. I was thinking how wrong this was, that I needed to get into my room, cover up and calm down when he walked over towards me so that he could reach something from the shelf behind me. It was like we were two magnets. You know how they force each other apart when they are placed straight on? Then when the angle changes they lock together in an instant? It was like that. I moved a little and suddenly his mouth was over mine kissing me powerfully, his hands were all over me, it was breathless and thrilling, there was a roaring noise in my ears and my heart was pounding so hard I thought I was having a heart attack.

We broke apart, both breathless. Somehow my towel was still around me although his hand was inside it stroking my bum. He looked me in the eyes and said

"You know what happens to girls that tease don't you Emma? They eventually run out of places to hide."

With that he scooped me up into his arms and carried me out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my bedroom before dropping me onto my bed. The towel fell off me and he stood looking at my naked body for the first time. It was obvious what was about to happen, but I had a moment of panic as I remembered that the horny guy taking off his shirt was Steve, mum's boyfriend. I soon forgot all about that when he pushed his shorts down and his cock sprang up. OMG! Talk about a stick of Blackpool rock! It was long and thick and had a gnarled, well used look that made me lick my lips. No wonder mum had a smile on her face some mornings if he'd been hammering her with that all night!

He smiled as he saw me looking at it and gave it a few slow rubs to get it to full size. My pussy started a fluttering and my clit was throbbing uncontrollably as I anticipated having him inside me, without thinking my hand slipped down between my legs, two fingers spreading the wet lips of my pussy apart as I rubbed my juices over my clit. He watched, stroking his cock as I spread my legs wider as his cock grew bigger. I thought that like most men he would make a bee line for my tits, but he didn't. Instead he got down between my legs and for the first time ever I felt the tickle and scratch of a beard between my thighs as his tongue quickly flicked and swirled around my pussy before settling to a perfect rhythm, one that seemed to have me on the edge of orgasm almost instantly.

As I gasped and squirmed he slowed down, keeping me hovering on the edge, my hands gripping his head as I desperately tried to cross the line into extasy. Eventually he relented and with a few deft flicks of his tongue I came, my legs shaking uncontrollably and my breath a loud rasp. As I recovered my breath his next move was obvious, he began to move his body up mine, his tongue and mouth licking and kissing my flesh as it did so. He paused as he reached my tits and began sucking and biting each nipple in turn. He moved his hips so that his big knob was just touching my pussy, the gentle pressure making me aware that it would soon force its way in. I rolled my hips from side to side and bucked my hips towards his cock, but he had me pinned down, his hands by now on my tits, squeezing them upwards towards his mouth. His knob rubbed over my clit, dragged up and down my wet lips, even went lower and prober around my bum but it would not go in despite my wriggling and squirming.

He eventually broke off from my aching nipples and looked me in the eye before saying

"How do you like being teased Emma? How do you like it when you want something, but it's denied you? I have wanted you from the first day I saw you, wanted you like this, wanted to do this to you. I like your mum a lot but every time I fuck her I'm thinking about you. I have stayed with her because I knew that one day this would happen."

With that ringing in my ears he moved his hips and began nudging inside me, inch by inch. His hands left my tits and he grabbed my wrists, pushing them above my head as he forced the last of his big cock up me. Holding me tight he began to fuck me with long powerful strokes, his big cock felt wonderful as it plunged in and out and with my hands held tight I felt totally helpless. I had heard about women being tied and seen handcuffs in Anne Summers etc. but until that moment I hadn't understood how erotic it was to be restrained. He quickly built up to a fast pace and clearly wasn't going to last long. I could hardly blame him, that pent up excitement at finally fucking his girlfriend's 18yo daughter must have been overwhelming but he lasted long enough to give me another orgasm before pumping his boiling spunk deep inside me.

As we lay side by side, sweating and sated - for now - he was the first to broach the obvious.

"You know that your mother would be devastated and never forgive either of us if she ever found out about this don't you? She would blame you as much as me. I think the best thing is for us to keep quiet and be very careful in the future not to arouse her suspicions. I say we need to be careful in the future because we both know we are going to do this again."

I think the enormity of what we had done was just sinking in and for me there was one obvious question. I was scared to ask but felt I had no choice.

"If I refuse, will that be it for you and mum, will you leave her? I mean, you have got what you wanted haven't you?"

"I don't know." He said. "I really hope that I don't have to think about that. She's a nice woman and I'd hate her to be hurt. If I left her I'd have to tell her what had happened, how her horny little daughter had seduced me and that I could not trust myself not to let it happen again. I'm sure you would say it was my fault but there would always be a doubt in her mind wouldn't there. Would you really want that?"

He was right. She would always have a doubt in her mind, it would cast a shadow on our relationship forever. To be honest, I hadn't fought him off. I'd teased him and been desperate for his cock once he'd kissed me. I really had no choice.

I shook my head. "No, I couldn't do that to her."

"I thought not." He said. "Now get your pretty little mouth down there and suck my cock until it's hard again because we have a lot more fucking to do before she gets home."

So I did. I sucked him until he was as hard as any cock I had ever had before then I swung my leg over him and sank down onto it and rode him as he squeezed and sucked my tits. He fucked, fingered and licked me for the next two hours in every position possible before exhaustion got the better of both of us and we showered (again), had a quick meal and went to our separate rooms for the night.

Mum was there in the morning and I'm ashamed to say that I found it surprisingly easy to act like nothing had happened. We chatted, had breakfast and I was just about to go out of the door to college when Steve came up behind me, put both hands on my tits and pulled me back onto what felt like his hard cock. He nuzzled around my neck and ears as he groped me, my nipples quickly responding.

"I'll see you tonight." Was all he said.

He didn't need to say anything else; I knew what he meant by 'see you tonight'. He meant 'I'm going to fuck you again tonight', and he did.

Mum was there when I got home from college and we chatted as normal over a cup of tea. Steve came in, dressed in his bike kit saying he was going out for a ride shortly. I went to my room and changed into a tracksuit and was just coming down the stairs as mum went out the door, I shouted my goodbyes and heard the same from Mum and Steve. But Steve didn't go anywhere, he was waiting for me in the lounge. We watched as mum walked down the path and out of the gate, unlocked her car, got in and drove off. He was standing a little behind me as she drove away and once out of sight he came behind me and pushed his hands up my top and began fondling my tits, pulling me tight against him. I turned my head and looked at him and said

"I thought you were going for a ride?"

He smiled and said "I'd rather ride you. Now get upstairs and get those clothes off."

Truth to tell he had me stripped before I made it upstairs, my top was off before we left the lounge and my bottoms and knickers half-way up the stairs. I thought we would go to my room but instead we went into their room where he made me kneel and suck him as he peeled his tight lycra off. His cock felt fantastic in my mouth and I sucked and slurped until my jaw ached, giving myself respite occasionally by holding my tits up for him to rub his cock over. Eventually he told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees and despite him not having touched my pussy, he slid his cock straight in, I was so wet with the excitement of doing something that was so obviously wrong. I think that the marathon session the day before must have taken the edge off him in some ways because he fucked me for what seemed an eternity, bringing me to two amazing climaxes' before he finally came.

That was a couple of months ago and we have settled into a routine now of having sex when we can and him groping and feeling me at every opportunity. When mum is out of the room his hands are all over me, feeling my tits and pussy. Sometimes he will just pull his cock out and expect me to suck him, like when she is in the shower. He will wank the thick shaft as I suck his knob, both of us trying to make him cum before she is finished. We usually succeed and I get a mouthful of his salty spunk, at other times he fingers me until I cum, his hand down my tracksuit and knickers as he sucks my tits.

When she is working days I see other guys and he makes me tell him what happened, what they did to me and what I did to them. He had guessed about Toni and me having sex and has made me tell him every detail. I have kept quiet about what Toni and mum are doing, maybe she will tell him. For now he seems content to hear how the hot guys fuck me on the backseat of cars etc. as I wank him off.

When she works nights I know I'm in for four nights of non-stop sex, he is unrelenting, and I love it. He is very dominant which is new for me but undoubtedly exciting. Apart from letting him touch me whenever and however he wants, he has made me do a few other things. He likes to tie me to the bed, arms outstretched or above my head. I feel totally helpless like that but have the most amazing orgasms as he uses his hands, lips, cock and mums sex toys on me. He even bought me some sexy hold up stockings to wear which was a new and exciting experience.

Of course, these are the things he does to my mum as well which is weird but somehow exciting. At his insistence I now shave the lips of my pussy, leaving just a tuft of hair above. Apparently mum is the same and I blushed like never before when she came into the bathroom as I was getting out of the shower and saw what I had done. She didn't say anything, but there was a sort of knowing look on her face.

In fact, somehow I think mum knows what we are doing and doesn't mind. That seems weird but I can't help thinking it's true. She always seems to make a noise or call out before she comes into the room when he is groping me, and apart from the night shifts she seems to find reasons to leave us alone together.

Her nights were cancelled one week so she was doing an extra week of days, so we hadn't had a fuck for a fortnight. It was a wet Saturday morning; Steve wasn't going off riding his bike because of it and I was lying in bed watching the telly when he came in. He pulled the duvet off me. All I was wearing was a pair of pink knickers. He ran his hands over my tits before pulling my knickers down and off. He took my hand and placed it between my legs before saying

"Carol is going out shopping with Sarah. Get ready, I'll be back soon."

He was, and I was too! We fucked like animals for two hours before she called to say she would be back in half an hour, giving us time to clean up and look like nothing had happened.

There is one other thing he does with mum that he now does with me. It was a few weeks before he got around to it although I was half expecting it at some point. Whenever he was licking my pussy or fucking me doggy he'd touch my bum, running his finger over my tight brown hole. One night he was a bit more insistent and slipped the tip of his finger in. It's always been something that excited me, so I didn't object, and he was quickly knuckle deep, sliding it in and out as he licked me to a stunning orgasm. Once I'd got my breath back he turned me onto my knees with my arse in the air and I heard him rummaging in mum's bedside draw.

Suddenly there was a cold wet feeling as he squirted what I guessed was lubricant between the cheeks of my bum and then started working it and his finger into my tight hole.

"Have you done this before?" He asked as he pushed what felt like a second finger into me.

"No." I whimpered, "Please be gentle."

"Don't worry" He said "Yours isn't the first virgin arse I have fucked; I know what I'm doing. Just relax."

It might have been easier if he hadn't been so big but eventually I was an anal virgin no more. He fucked my bum slowly at first, letting me get used to it. I was uncomfortable and still scared but slowly I relaxed and then began to experience a sensation totally new. I didn't think you could cum from having a cock up there, but I did, oh my god I did! Eventually I was reaching around, rubbing my clit as he fucked me hard, both of us making enough noise to be heard down the street before came inside me, calling me all the filthy names he could think of as he did so.

I was sore the following day but somehow that soreness made me want more.

That's the thing about me.

I always want more.