What Have I Done? Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Parts 1 and 2 Multiple part story.
5.4k words
3.75
41.6k
47
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

What Have I done?

This is based very loosely on a 14-day period five years ago. This is not written for an English class to be graded, so fair warning there will be some errors. I have done all I can to fix everything I could. Again, I could not find anyone interested in helping edit. This is multiple parts and not sex all the time. There is more backstory than sex. This will not be most people's cup of tea, but I liked it. It sets up further adventures.

Part 1 How it all started.

What have I done? That is what I am thinking as I wipe tears from my eyes. I am sitting in my driveway. It is 3 am and I just got home. I am no longer in the clothes I left 14 hours ago wearing. In fact, I am in almost nothing. I am sitting in my car in stockings, a matching garter, and a half-cup bra, all hidden under a short coat. All my street clothes are in my gym bag on the passenger seat.

I am in full panic. I have just done something I never would have thought of doing as recently as two weeks ago except for a stupid double dog dare by a social circle of football watchers. I just literally prostituted myself, yes sold myself for money. I did it to win a dare. My husband even bet that I would do this along with two others. The others said I was too goody two shoes to do this. Worse yet, I was the only one in the group that had never used sex for gain or profit. Even worse no one, not even my husband, knows what I have done. I did not tell them earlier at the regular Sunday watch party. This was the day I was supposed to admit to what I did concerning the dare. Not yet. I am not sure I will ever tell them at this point.

Let me go back and introduce myself, the gang, and the circumstance from two weeks ago. My name is Carol Smith. Yes, a very bland name, but that's the name I have. I am 43, 5-5, 133 lbs yesterday at the gym. I live with my husband, Mark, in a Plains state major city. For the record I am 42C, I keep a small landing strip down there and I am getting back in shaping and toning up. I own a consulting business doing HR and management consulting. I work from home but do have an office with two other employees. My hubby is a department manager and engineer at an international engineering firm. No kids. For the most part, I have never done anything sexually without my hubby being there and it has all been very mild. Several threesomes were FFM that my husband set up, that's it. Now I feel this is cheating but he keeps saying if he is there and approves it isn't cheating. So be it.

During football season we go to the Wild Wings close by. It started as just us. As the local team improved seating became a premium so we invited another couple Tom and Mary to hang with us, then a Single lady named Dani, then Jerry joined us, and now and then, when they could get a babysitter, Susie and Chuck join us. This has been the case for six years now. That's our little group.

If the game is a blowout or it's halftime, we do runs to the bathroom and we chat away about everything. I do mean everything, sex, politics, religion, work, people we see in the place, everything. Two weeks ago or so it turned to sex. It was our adventurous girl Mary that asked the question. When she asked I sat there quiet and stunned. I got more stunned as everyone was giving their answers.

What was the question you ask?

Mary: "So how many of us have ever sold our bodies or given it up for money or something profitable? I have!"

We all sort of gasped and looked at her. She was close to my age. She said she slept with a professor her senior year to get a B+ or higher and then she needed money for summer school so she ran an advertisement and sleep with like five or six guys over a week to get the tuition money. Nothing since. Before any of us asked she said that yes Tom knew all about that. I was further stunned when Tom said he sold himself when he was in college. He had been a Chippendale-type dancer at a local club near the college and one time an older lady, then he laughed and said, "You know our age now" offered him a grand for an overnight of play.

The next to speak up was Dani, our normally quiet college librarian. No, this is not meant as a Cliché. Her degree was in library science and English literature. Her goal is to be published. She is the youngest of us in her middle to late twenties in age. This is just guessing though, we never asked. She just showed up at our table one Sunday and asked to watch with us. She has been here since. This will be her third season.

Dani: "I was a professional escort in Vegas for two months between my Bachelor's degree and starting my Master's Degree. My boyfriend set me up against my knowledge. I kept it up till I had to come back here for my master's. I paid for my entire Masters's degree from the income of those two months. I got 1000 for two hours are five thousand for a night."

Now talk about all of us being stunned into silence. She was the one I figured was like me and never had done anything like this. She was blushing and finally asked if she said something wrong. After a lot of stuttering, we all said no but we are just stunned. She grinned a lot after that. This continued around, Jerry had fallen prey to an older woman about five years ago he said that she tried to make him a kept man. Then it was my husband's, Mark, turn.

Mark: "I can proudly say I am with all of you. I was bought and paid for in my senior year and then the same lady a year later. She was one of the ones that loaned me the money to start my business when I started it right before we got married. No bank wanted to gamble on an unknown. So I got paid to lay and laid for pay, then a loan for making her moan. Geez, I crack me up."

I was fucking speechless. I had never heard this from him and was like, well, stunned. I had never asked how he got his business started or anything. I just knew when we married it was new and doing very well for a start-up. I mean my hubby is a brilliant engineer. Ten years ago he was merged into a bigger company. He is now a department head man up of all his companies employees and him. They do like specialize projects.

Everyone now was looking at me. I was bright red blushing and I mumbled

Me: "No, I never have done anything remotely close to this. I guess I am the goody two shoes you all claim I am."

I sat there staring down into my beer and avoiding all the eyes I felt staring at me. Then suddenly there was laughter and chuckling and Mark goes we need to change that. I replied immediately with no we're done and then the discussion took a complete 90-degree turn.

"I dare you to do it at least once, just sell your bod to a stranger you vib with" Came out of Dani's mouth. The quiet librarian was now encouraging me. Then it was Mary going no I double dog dare you and you know you can not refuse a double dog dare. From there it went to them betting between themselves if I would even do it. Then Tom decided we needed a betting board. I was praying half time to get over soon so this would stop.

First, they set a time limit. Jerry thought two weeks should be enough, and they all agreed. Then they decided I had to bring some type of proof I did the deed if I did the deed. By the time halftime was over three of them bet I would. These three were my hubby, Dani, and Tom, The other four bet I would never have the courage. My hubby took the square for my first paid sex to be a young black man and stranger on the betting board. Dani took not white, closer to my age, and a person I know in some way. Tom was open on age, white, and someone in the crowd. I was shocked. I was also getting pissed and felt humiliated

Me: "So honey, you took the bet I would, are you giving me permission to sell myself?"

Mark: "Yes, yes I am" He was grinning as he replied. I was stunned, shocked, pissed even more, confused, turned on, and worried about where this would end up.

Mary added a provision that I could not tell anyone if or if not did this till Sunday two weeks from now. This was including my husband until halftime in two weeks. They all agreed. I stayed mute. Mercifully half time was over. Tom folded up the betting board sheet with everything on it and stuck it in his coat pocket and all the money that was bet for and against me with the sheet. There had to be at least 150 bucks in bets

Part 2 Decision - Indecision

Monday dawned early like every weekday for me. Up at six, grab a coffee, thank gawd for pre-set timers, and drink the coffee while I get dressed into my gym gear. Then I am out the door. On the way to the gym, grab an energy smoothie and hit the gym. I start my normal routine of stretching. This is when my overactive brain kicked in this morning.

While stretching I was going through anger issues at everyone for ruining the second half. I was very pissed at my husband. How dare Mark bet on me to do this and then tell me I have his permission to go for it if I want. This led to how would I even do it if I did it. Why does it make me so fucking horny and wet thinking about it? Am I seriously thinking about this? Why? This was how my mind was going. I hit the treadmill for ten minutes to warm up, For those ten minutes I started with how would I do it anyway.

My first thought was an ad in one of those online places. I nixed this at the moment I thought of it as to many possibilities of getting caught in a sting or getting kidnapped and ending up dead. My next thought was just picking up a guy at a bar. I would have to figure out how to do that and where to do it. From there it's like I could pick up a guy anywhere. I just have to figure out how to do it so they know I am for sale. Gawd did I just say that out loud in my head? I mean I just admitted I was thinking of selling my body for sex. The next thought was I have a good friend that works for the police I could quietly find out who the nice pimps were and see if I could just arrange to work for an evening for a pimp. What the fuck am I thinking, there is no such thing as a nice pimp. My next thought was what the fuck, no, no pimp. Then it hit me, why the hell am I even thinking about this? I am NOT going to do this NO NO NO.

As I started my weight training a young man approached me. I saw him coming towards me in the mirrors.

"Excuse me miss, are you okay today? You seem off."

"Huh, what, yeah just lost in thoughts at this time." Before my brain could stop my mouth I next uttered: "I was fucking dared to do something and I am conflicted."

He laughed and said he had been there. But he told me I should go hit the treadmill for 30 minutes and not end up hurting myself. I took his advice. As I was leaving he asked if I was doing any better. He started walking with me, he introduced himself as Greg or Gregory. He was a staff trainer and his appointment had just been canceled so he thought he would walk with me to make sure I was going to be okay. I was surprised and impressed.

As we walked he said he had to know, what was the dare. I blushed and said it was nothing. He laughed and said sexual huh? I blushed even redder. He handed me his card. Said he has seen me for months in the gym. Pointed out it was every weekday morning for months now. That normally my form and intensity were spot on, but today I looked like I had just started over. He was worried I would end up hurting myself during my workouts if I did not get my head straight when working out. He was right, I knew this.

I drove home with my head back on the fucking dare. I am not even sure how I got home. I was so distracted. This drove me even bongers and made this all the worse. As I was in the shower it dawned on me. I could fake it sort of. I could just pick up a guy somewhere and do him to get the proof. Then use my hidden mad money to fake that I sold myself. No one would be wise to the fake out. Then this would all go away. It would also get it out of my head and I would not face all the razing I will get if I don't do it. But then it comes down to whether I can do this to my marriage, myself, and violent how I feel about things like this. I guess a chat with my husband about why he bet I would. I mean what's up with that?

What is worse while all this was running through my head I start talking out loud about all this and absent-mindedly start masturbating in the shower. I realized I was doing this when a very nice large orgasm set in and I found myself sliding down the shower wall and semi-laying on the shower floor and pounding my middle two fingers as deep in me as I could. It was then I had some porn movie running in the background of my mind. Some stranger was holding me down on a bed and pounding into me while calling me a whore. When I started my orgasm the porn movie started exploding into the forefront of my mind. Masturbating to it just kept fueling it. I could hear in my head my mouth saying you're a whore and a slut, does your husband know what you do? Thank gawd you're worth the 500 bucks I am paying you to use all your fuck holes. After the orgasm was over I lay there in the running shower thinking I am a fucking sicko.

After everything subsided and I was on the floor of this huge shower, water pouring over me, I started to cry. I was sure I wanted to be a whore maybe even some type of paid-for sexual entertainment whore. I was so confused about what this all meant. I just know I had a mind-blowing orgasm. I dressed in a baggy T-shirt and nothing else and went to work in my home office for the rest of the day.

Tuesday dawned and I felt better. Not as conflicted and not confused. I had a discussion with my husband last night. He explained that it was a threefold reason. First he bet for me as he thought I was adventuresome and competitive in nature, but he would just as easily have bet against me but did not want to hurt my feelings. He figure betting for me doing it at worse would get me mad, he can deal with that. But to hurt me and my feelings by not being supportive would not be cool.

Okay, in his logic I can see that. Secondly, he said he thought all women should experience some type of profit or gain for the beauty of the sexuality they have, even if it is cold hard cash. In a weird way, he said it is a compliment for a married woman to be offered money for sex. Not sure I buy this at all, but again in his mind it made sense. The last one floored me. He said he always wanted me to be a hot wife so he can reclaim me after sex dates. I just stared at him at this point. Got up and walked calmly to my home office, again, closed and locked the door. I buried my head in a pillow from the couch and cried. I was sure he did not love me.

When I got up still in my office having slept on the couch there was a beautiful love letter from my hubby by the coffee machine. He ended it with, you know I love you and always will love you and support you in any of your decisions no matter what they are. He said he was sorry he did not stop it, but since I did not attempt to stop it he read me wrong and thought I found humor in it, not being in shock.

At the gym that morning I got my stretch in and was able to listen to music, got my walk on the treadmill in, and headed to the weights. Greg came up and asked if my head was in it today. I explained I was doing just fine today. He looked around and said I got ten minutes till my first client, please I gotta know, what made you so distracted. As I said, you normally have perfect form and do intense workouts. I was about ready to start some squats. I told him if he spotted me till his client shows I will give him the background. He is like, deal.

So there I was doing squats and explaining the setup of the group of us, the weekly meetings at a sports bar. I did not give a name to the sports bar. I explain that half times tend to be for wild conversation, refreshing our drinks, bathrooms, and all that. He just nodded a lot as I gave him the background. Since it was leg day, I moved from squats on free weights to a machine to do another set.

"So Greg here is the deal. This past Sunday somehow the conversation at halftime turned to how many of us, man or woman, have ever sold our bodies for sex. It did not matter how it was done. I was the only one that had never done it in any form."

"Miss, ah, um, I have no idea your name, anyway, even your husband, and wow, just wow. I mean I am young and from a generation that tends to indulge itself, but wow."

"I am Carol. Yes, my hubby did. He slept with an older lady that ended up giving him business loans and other perks when the banks turned him down. Once he fell in love and married me the lady cut him off. It did not matter she still helped him and his business was a huge success. He sold it and made us very well off. That's not the point. He became a success because of his knowledge and skills but had the chance to prove that because he was a fuck toy for a lady in her late 50s or the like."

"So, Carol, you never have got any monetary benefits from someone for sex? Really, nothing? I meant besides a meal or a movie?"

At this point, his client showed and he left scolding them for being a half hour late. I finished all my workouts and was back on the treadmill when he appeared again.

"To answer your question no I have not. It never entered my mind, to be honest."

"To be completely forward, taking in the way you acted yesterday the dare was for you to sell/trade or in some way gain value for yourself to someone if you decide to do it. I would like a shot at it." He grinned in a large smile that was a sincere kind of devilish smile in a good sort of way.

He then walked away before I could answer. I left soon after that and pushed it out of my head. I got a good morning's work out in. At lunch, I decided to clean all my gym stuff and gym bag. Greg's card fell out of the gear bag. I just looked at it laying on the floor.

I decided oh hell, I at least I owe him a full explanation and the full story instead of the shorten, I am embarrassed over this version. No harm and he seems to be a very nice caring guy. So I text the number on the card hoping it's a cell phone and not a landline business phone. I made the message simple. Can we meet somewhere? I want to give a full background story on what I told you. I am thinking of coffee and pie. I hit send, then sighed.

Almost immediately I got back a who is this? Crap I forgot the most important part. So I told him it was Carol from the gym. He responded about five minutes later that he checked his schedule and that if we meet now he is free for the next two hours. I gave him the location and how long it would take me to get there.

I will not lie, this excited me, made my pussy wet and I was all tingly inside. It was like the feeling I imagine a first date feels like. It has been so long I am just guessing. I picked a nice public place that had really good coffee and fantastic pies. This made me feel more at ease and confident that I can control the conversation.

I beat Greg there by about 15 minutes. He was dressed in dockers, a polo shirt, and nice shoes that were not workout orient but very casual like. I have never seen him in anything but gym rat stuff. Even when I did not know him or whatever, he was just a guy that never looked this, well, good. I notice specifically how nice he looked when groomed. Fresh shave, hair combed, and all. The only piece of jewelry worn was a cross on a chain around his neck that he tuck in his shirt as he walked to the table I was at.

"Hey, Carol, nice to see you not in the gym. Damn you dress up very nicely. I have only seen you in gym gear."

"Hi Greg, thank you for meeting me." That was my glorious start. After that, we ordered and sat in silence for the longest time. I finally sighed.

"Okay, here's the deal. I feel like I need to give you the complete picture. As much for me to say it to someone as to just say it out loud so my brain hears it with more clarity. You do remember all that I did tell you? Correct? "

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
12