What He Wanted Pt. 03

Story Info
Lauren and Emma change the game for a willing Jeff.
8.6k words
4.45
7.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is Part 3 of my initial writing effort, hope you enjoy. If you haven't already, I do suggest going back and reading parts 1 & 2. Part 3 will make a lot more sense if you do. I appreciate all the comments; the positive ones are nice and for those less positive, at least they represent some level of interest.

"Alright, Jeff," said Lauren, taking charge. "I think some changes will be coming as we get more into the FLR, but some can be made now. I think we can do away with the chastity calendar. Now that I will be moving in, there is simply no possibility of you getting out of the cage with the current game."

"What are we going to do then," asked Emma.

Turning to Emma, Lauren explained, "you and I will decide when Jeff gets out of his little chastity cage. But that's not as harsh sounding as it seems. As I said, Jeff has no chance of getting out, ever, under his game because I intend to turn you into an orgasm machine, Emma."

"I like the sound of that," smiled Emma. "But do you agree to having only me and Lauren decide when you can take off the cage, Jeff?"

"Yes, Emma," I answered. "It's true, if Lauren wanted to, she could keep me locked under the current set-up. I trust that you two will be fair with me."

Lauren smiled at hearing me agree. "As long as we are asking Jeff questions, I have a couple for him," she said. "From what you saw the other night when you watched me and Emma, who do you think gets her off better with oral, Jeff, you or me?"

It actually gave me a bit of a thrill to admit that Lauren was better with her tongue than I was.

"And from what you saw, who fucks Emma better with the strap-on toy, you or me?

"You do, Lauren," I admitted.

Lauren then turned to Emma, asking her how she would answer the same questions, who got her off better with their tongue, with the strap-on. If anything, Emma's answers were even more emphatic than mine.

"Well," Lauren concluded, "since we are all agreed that Jeff isn't taking care of Emma's needs as well as he should, here is what I propose. We, that is, Emma and I, will train Jeff in how to please a woman with his tongue and with a toy. When Jeff believes he is ready to better my performance in satisfying Emma, he will be let out of the cage to prove his claim. If he succeeds, then we will return all the chastity cage keys to Jeff and he can be in chastity or out of chastity whenever he wants."

I was going to ask, but Emma beat me to it, "what if he doesn't succeed?"

"Yeah," I chimed in, "what then?"

"If you fall short of proving yourself, Jeff, then the cage goes back on and one of the three chastity lock keys is destroyed," declared Lauren. "Then you will have more training until you feel you are ready to try again."

"What's the point of destroying one of the keys," Emma wondered.

"If Jeff fails in his second effort," Lauren further explained, "then it's back in the cage and another key is destroyed. So, I guess you can see where this is going, Jeff. You have three tries before you are back in chastity and all of the keys are gone."

"Does three tries sound fair to you, Jeff?" Emma asked.

"Yes, three tries is fair," I agreed. "I will just have to be careful to not claim I am ready before it's time."

"So we are all agreed on the new rules regarding Jeff getting out of the chastity cage," stated Lauren. "And as I recall, Jeff, you told me that it is not impossible to get the cage off while locked, you just can't then put it back on with the lock in place. So, with the third failure, if that happens, Jeff, you will need to add a dick piercing so that the cage can be more securely locked on, no wriggling out."

"What, a dick piercing?" said an alarmed Emma.

"It's OK, Emma, some guys in chastity do that, I know. So, yes, Lauren, I agree."

"I know it sounds extreme, Emma," said a consoling Lauren. "But all Jeff has to do to avoid all that is learn to please you better than I do."

"I'll go along because Jeff has agreed," Emma nodded. "But I admit I'm going to miss the extra chores that Jeff has been picking up."

"Oh, there's no need for that to end, Emma," Lauren assured. "Let's think about this. As I recall, when we first talked about chores, you said that you did about 75% of the household chores, right?"

Yes, that's what I said," confirmed Emma. "I never really kept track but I think that's about right."

Looking at Jeff, Lauren outlined her idea for chores. "Here's what I suggest, take the chore list that you split 50/50 for the game and shift things around for Jeff to be assigned 75%. Then, let's see, you've been married for, what, two years? Jeff can even things out by taking on 75% of the chores for the next two years. Then, after that, the two of you can decide what's fair."

Knowing that I had been picking up most of the chores for the past week, I thought that I could manage this. And I did want to be fair to Emma. "I can do that," I confirmed to the girls. "Emma can make adjustments to the chores list. I suggest though that Emma keep the cooking as her chore, we will all appreciate that, believe me."

"Yes, I'll keep the lunch and dinner preparation," said Emma, turning toward Lauren. "You don't want Jeff cooking."

"Alright, then the chore division is complete, Emma will cook dinners. and lunch on the weekends when we are here. Jeff will pick up all the other household chores," stated Lauren with authority.

As I often seem to do, I agreed to this resolution probably quicker and with less thought than I should have.

Emma then giggled and asked a question that anyone seeing the three of us would have asked, "why are we standing here in the kitchen, with Lauren fully dressed but me in panties and a t-shirt and Jeff stark naked, wearing a chastity cage? Let's go upstairs."

I let Emma and Lauren precede me up the stairs, giving me a much better view than either of them would have had if I had gone first.

In the bedroom, Emma and I cuddled up on the bed while Lauren, deciding it was her turn for a shower, began to disrobe. I didn't know if Lauren did this for Emma on a routine basis or if it was for my benefit, but Lauren undressing for her shower was very much a striptease. And she certainly has the body of a headlining stripper.

I'd seen Lauren naked the night before but now she was truly on display and I could understand how Emma was so taken with her. Lauren had a body built for sex, perfectly toned but not hard, she had just enough padding in all the right places to provide something to hold on to. Finishing her striptease, Lauren playfully tossed her panties to me, saying "get used to the scent, Jeff. The taste will be even better, I promise."

While Lauren showered, Emma sought to reassure herself that I was alright with everything that was happening. "Those days really got away from us, Jeff. I was worried that you might go crazy locked up so long. At least now you get to decide when you get to take off the cage."

"Yes, for three times anyway," I cautioned. "I'll need to be careful to pick the right times or I could end up in an even bigger mess. But if Lauren can teach me a few tricks so I can give my wife a proper seeing-to, then I'm all for it."

"Mmm, she knows all the tricks to getting me off," purred Emma. "I don't have to tell you to watch carefully because you won't be able to take your eyes off her. And, yes, in case you were wondering, you have my permission to practice on Lauren just like you practice on me. She is determined to train you thoroughly."

"I have to ask because I've been wondering since I first met her at the rehearsal dinner for our wedding, are those tits real or did Lauren get some surgical help?"

"Yeah, you and every guy Lauren meets probably wonders about that. Like in the old Seinfeld episode, they're real and they're spectacular," Emma confirmed. "But I like to think I've got a pretty good pair myself."

"Damned right you do," I told Emma.

"But what about the other stuff, you doing all the household chores and cleaning, Jeff. Are you really OK with doing that?"

"Yes, I don't mind that at all. I never really thought about it much," I confessed, "but you have been doing so much more around the house than me. We both work full-time jobs so I wasn't being fair to you and I apologize for that. You did the bulk of the work here for the past two years so I will for the next two years. Then we can figure out a way to be more balanced going forward."

"I love you, Jeff," Emma said earnestly. "I know there are things happening with Lauren here. I have a history with her from our time at college and she can do things to me in bed that no one has ever been able to do but please don't ever doubt my love for you."

"I don't," I affirmed, "and don't ever doubt that I worship you, Emma. You threw me a real curveball by bringing in Lauren to fulfill my cuckolding fantasy and as far as I am concerned, it is perfect."

At that point, Lauren returned from her shower and, for a moment, I thought how perfect my life truly was. But then my cock reminded me, by doing its best to grow, that my life wasn't completely perfect.

"Time for your first lesson, Jeff," Lauren said. "Let's see what your tongue can do for Emma."

I started to move down to put my face between Emma's legs while grabbing her panties to pull them down and off of her when Lauren stopped me. "Where are you going, Jeff, are you just planning to jam your tongue in her crotch? When a guy is getting oral, he just wants a mouth on his dick right now but women are different. Get back up where you were, with your arm around Emma."

After getting back into my prior position, Lauren began to instruct me to make out with Emma, telling me to show her what my tongue can do once it eventually gets down where it belongs. To give Emma kisses along her jawline, on her neck and shoulder. To use a hand to appreciate Emma's breasts, to handle her tits like the treasures they are, not grab hold and "act like you're tuning an old-fashioned radio dial."

A couple times, Lauren told me, "not so fast" as I was starting to move down Emma's body. "Don't rush," Lauren said softly to me, her voice taking on an erotic tone. "Boys rush, you're learning what a woman wants, what a woman needs, Jeff." Emma had some brief instructions as well but as I continued, she said less and less, instead making some little noises but mostly just breathing differently.

Eventually, after hours, or probably more accurately, 5 or 6 minutes, Lauren didn't object when I moved further downward, bringing my mouth to Emma's tits. "Look at those glorious tits," whispered Lauren. "Back when you were a 12-year old boy, you saw the girls in your school start to grow breasts and you've been entranced by tits ever since, haven't you? Show your appreciation, Jeff. Worship Emma's tits."

Emma had a hand on the back of my head now, directing me where and how to kiss, to lick or suck. Pressing down on me when she wanted more. I let her guide me, knowing from other times that Emma would push me downward, telling me she wanted me going lower. When she did, I was ready, continuing to kiss my way down across her tummy, giving loving licks to her belly button, until finally, I could feel the brush of Emma's close-cropped bush against my chin.

"Alright, Jeff, that's enough for tonight," I heard Lauren say as she pulled up on my shoulder. "You aren't ready yet for this next part so I'll take over. Watch closely and maybe next time, you will get a chance." With a determined shove, Lauren pushed me aside and took my place staring into Emma's pussy.

So not fair, I thought. I got Emma all hot and now Lauren would get the reward. Still, I watched, wanting to pick up any hints on what would drive Emma wild. Lauren pulled down Emma's now damp panties but didn't dive right in like I would have. She started further down on Emma's inner thighs, licking and kissing, being patient. Emma, perhaps thinking she would now get a tongue, any tongue, on her most sensitive flesh, gave out her loudest groan of the evening and arched herself up toward Lauren but Lauren then pulled back. "Patience for you too, my love. But don't worry, I'm going to make this so good for you."

Speaking to me again, Lauren continued my lesson, demonstrating as she spoke. "Softly now, there's no hurry. And even now, don't fixate on Emma's clit. It's her most sensitive spot and you want to spend some time here but that doesn't mean using the tongue like a jackhammer. Flick your tongue around her clit, then a little lower and give the inner lips of her pussy some attention. Every part of Emma is a delicacy, so don't miss anything. When you go back to her clit, do something different, maybe swirl your tongue this time. Listen to Emma as you go, her words, or any sounds really, can be instructive. See how she moves, her body will tell you what works best."

Lauren then went to work on Emma, no longer paying any mind to instructing me, and I sat on the bed, watching my wife being pleasured beyond anything that I had ever done for her. I could only marvel at the sight of these two beautiful women who moved together in such perfectly tuned synchronicity. I thought Emma might pass out from exhaustion after she exploded in such a violent orgasm only to see Lauren's tender caresses stoke the fire in Emma's core that readied her for an even greater explosion a few minutes later.

As Emma lay on the bed, eyes half open but likely unfocused, body glistening in a sheen of sweat, Lauren crawled the short distance to me, saying "here, let me give you a taste of your wife" and, pulling me in with a hand on the back of my head, kissed me deeply. My first reaction was to start to pull away but I gave in to her, knowing I had Emma's permission. I did taste my wife on Lauren's lips and tongue.

When the kiss had ended, Lauren smiled at me and said, "so, all you have to do to get out of the cage, is do better than that with your tongue. Oh, and better than me with the strap-on, Phil as Emma calls it, but I think we'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to demonstrate that for you, Jeff. Emma is a bit worn out right now."

Emma was seeming worn out but moving at least. As I listened to Lauren, Emma sat up on the bed and reached out to both of us, "my two lovers" she said softly, embracing us. "I need some sleep," Emma continued, "Jeff, you might as well go back to the other room now, you'll probably sleep better on your own. Oh, in the morning, you better change these sheets when you make up the bed."

"Oh, let him stay, Emma," said Lauren, coming to my rescue. "There's room at the bottom of the bed and you'll be a good boy, won't you, Jeff? I mean, even if my foot strays down by your face in the night, I won't wake up to find you licking my toes, will I?"

"You might," laughed Emma, "but it's more likely, if Jeff falls asleep laying on his back, that his snoring will wake you up."

"I don't snore" I protested. "But if any toes get near me, I can't be held responsible for what might happen."

Emma tossed a pillow down to my end of the bed and, stretching her legs toward me, "Lauren can be the judge of whether or not you snore. Now give us each a good night kiss and let's get some sleep or we will all be wrecks tomorrow."

Lauren, seeing me plant kisses on the big toes of each of Emma's feet, stretched out her legs as well and received the same. It seemed like the only appendage not receiving any loving attention was the one of mine that was locked away. I think I was the last one to fall asleep that night.

The next morning, it was Lauren who jostled me awake, again with her feet in my face, and confirming in no uncertain terms that I do snore. Emma joined in, saying she now had independent and impartial verification that couldn't be denied. The girls then sent me off to the kitchen to get coffee going, which I did after stopping in my bedroom for shorts and a t-shirt.

Emma Still Worries About Jeff

While getting ready for work, Emma talked to Lauren about the new rules that Lauren had established yesterday. "You got me off so good last night, Lauren. I wonder if Jeff will ever be able to match that."

"I doubt it," Lauren admitted, before clarifying, "but Jeff doesn't have to match my performance to get out of the cage, he has to better it."

"Oh God! That's not going to happen. Jeff has never done anything like you did for me, ever, Lauren. Is he really only getting three chances before all the chastity keys are lost?"

"Well, yes and no," Lauren explained. "Yes, all the keys to his lock will be destroyed if he fails three times. But don't worry. When, it's really not if, he fails for the third time, he'll be locked up again but we will use a different lock and you and I will have the keys. What Jeff loses if he has three failures is the ability to forever control his own chastity experience. After that, with the new lock and us holding the only keys, we can let him out whenever and as often as we like, it's only Jeff who will have no voice in the experience."

"I didn't think about us being able to use a different lock," said Emma, somewhat relieved. "When are we going to tell Jeff all of this?"

"He knows most of it already, just not about changing the lock so that we can still let him out when we choose. Those are actually good things for Jeff," Lauren reassured Emma. "My favorite part that we can look forward to is seeing how Jeff will decide when he wants to get his three tries. I want to see what his strategy is going to be."

Emma pondered this before making her prediction, "I doubt he will try soon, he knows he needs to practice. But I don't know for sure how long he can wait."

"That's what makes it interesting," Lauren acknowledged. "The sooner he tries, the less prepared he will be. But the longer he waits, the more desperate and horny he will be. If he really tries to hold out, then that little cock of his will be on a hair trigger. You already told me, Emma, that he doesn't usually last long. What if we could train him into being a super quick little dick?"

"Oh, that would be so mean," giggled Emma, indicating that she thought it would be more funny than mean. "But guys are all about shooting their loads so Jeff might think, the sooner the better. I like that Phil can go as long as we want. Are you going to demonstrate how Phil rails me tonight for Jeff?"

"Maybe," replied Lauren. "I think I need to find out if Jeff learned anything from last night and have him show me what skills he has with his mouth. You don't mind if Jeff goes down on me, do you, Emma?"

"Not as long as I get my chance too," teased Emma, giving Lauren a little kiss on her lips.

"You'll always get a turn. I'm getting wet thinking about tonight already. Maybe we'll bring out Phil tonight, too, if we have enough time and energy. I want to see Jeff taste both of us when he takes Phil into his mouth."

Hearing Jeff coming up the stairs, Emma and Lauren ended their conversation.

"Alright, ladies, are you about ready to clear out of here, I need to clean up," I said, carrying a fresh set of sheets for the bed. "There's coffee and fruit ready for you, or you can pop in some toast if you want."

"Yes, we're all set," confirmed Emma. "Are you sure you're OK with doing this every morning, Jeff?'

"Yeah, it's not a big deal. I'll get everything set in here, shave and take a shower, straighten up the bathroom, get dressed, clear up the breakfast mess, and then I'm on my way." I took one of Emma's hands and leaning in towards her, I whispered in her ear, "I want to do this for you." Then, speaking to both Emma and Lauren, "you'll be gone before I'm done up here, have a great day at work. I'm looking forward to tonight."

Later that day at the office, I went out for lunch with a couple other guys, Chris and Liam. They were nominally on my team although I wasn't officially their supervisor which was probably a good thing because neither was a particularly hard worker. They were both single and more interested in chatting up the secretaries in the office.