What Holds Us Back

Story Info
Mother takes over.
867 words
4.02
47.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that instant, I began to understand the importance of a part in this play with the capacity to hold us apart, forever - - the kiss.

Don't get me wrong, from the moment JD entered our lives, we've kissed, hugged said "I love you." We practice that part every day. But JD is 18 now and last night was different. As a woman in her 40's, I should understand this spell we cast upon younger men.

There was something about the way me and JD kissed last night that was different; it was the way we held our lips together for just a moment too long. It was both inescapable and illicit; the slight push of our lips, a subtle opening, mouths full of invitation and acceptance.

When I looked up at JD, it was if he could read my thoughts completely. Our kiss could gave us away, something we both now understood.

"Mother I'd like to borrow the truck and run some errands. I'll be home for dinner. Let me know if you want me to pick up something. I love you."

And with that we hugged and JD planted his all to familiar peck on my lips. It was all too easy.

I rolled over and let the sun warm my back side. Pulled my thong into just the right position and let my aroused mind wander. Was it just my imagination? Was there something almost too brief in his kiss? Perhaps he wanted our lips to send a message; but what were we saying to one another? I had to know.

When his father returned from golf, we chatted briefly. "How did you play?" I asked perfunctory.

"Shot 20 over," he said. "One too many stops at the bar cart."

"Would you like me to make you something to eat?" I said.

"Yes please." He said. "I may take a nap this afternoon."

"No problem," I said. "I'm going to run off to the store later. JD has the truck and I may use him to haul a few things for me. But I'll be back later."

And with that I texted JD and we agreed to meet at the box store loading dock in about an hour. When he arrived, everything was stacked on a pallet and quickly loaded into the back of our truck.

"Thanks JD. It's nice to get more than enough and get it all at once. You're a big help."

"Not a problem mother," he said. JD stood by the open door of the truck and I walked up close, brushing against his arm.

Was it just me, or was there some sort of electricity between us again. He took my hand into his as if to thank me, but we held on to our grip. My knees felt weak, as I looked up into his eyes. Was this just a prelude to our usual good=-by hug, I thought"

And then it happened. We kissed. And as i secretly hoped, our kiss held on just long enough to signal that there could much more to follow.

For whatever reason, I made a feeble attempt to avert the advancing tide. "JD we're related, this isn't right."

And with that out of the way, I let my other hand brush down between his legs. An accident, as if to push him away. And there it was, the unmistakable hardness. I turned him on in a way no mother should. He wanted another run at this forbidden act. And so did I.

It all seemed rushed careless. He had his back to the open car door which blocked any view from the store and the loading dock; not that there was much going on. The few cars parked nearby were empty and looked as if they belonged to some of the store employees.

"I want your cock in my mouth JD, and I know you can't resist me now."

He obediently sat down on front seat of the truck. I quickly unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his jeans at the waist, and reached for the zipper. It was stretched tight by his penis. i pulled his pants down around his knees and watched for any sign in his eyes. Would he obediently follow my lead, I wondered.

This may not be JD's first blowjob, I thought, but it will be one to remember.

I pinched the tip of his cock with my fingertips precisely. His hips followed my hands, as I pulled his shaft up to my lips. I let my finger-tips glide up and down on his cock, as I took the head of his penis between my lips. I bit down softly and stroked firmly.

I wanted JD to come for his mother. i wanted him to know what my experience has to offer.

"Your mother wants to taste your cum in her mouth." And with that said, JD let go and i swallowed what seemed like an endless stream of his hot sweet cum. I could tell there was nothing he wanted more then to see his mother working her magic down between his legs, taking his cock in her mouth. Pleasing him like only his mother could.