What I Did Last Summer - Foursome

Story Info
College girl and friend take on two older Black men.
5k words
4.55
16.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers

Maddy and I arrived at Derrek's condo a little late, a bottle of Maker's Mark in my hand. My heart was pounding in my chest with anticipation of the night ahead.

I hadn't seen Derrek since the pool party and I had been thinking about the big man constantly over the last week. I had spent quite a few nights masturbating as I thought about his huge arms holding me tight as we kissed or his thick black cock sliding into my pussy.

Maddy had been pumping me for details of the night for weeks, and I had promised to see if Derrek was interested in fucking us both. Instead, Derrek let me know had a friend in town and why not come over for dinner and drinks?

"A ex-football player, and an ex-basketball player huh?" Maddy said, after I told her about the invitation. "Older guys?"

"Yeah they're both way over 40, and if this Greyson is anything like Derrick, you won't be disappointed." I replied.

Maddy and I had spent a long time getting ready for the evening, and I must say we looked fucking hot. I picked out a babydoll dress with a bustier top that accented my firm B cups and Maddy picked out a short little black number with spaghetti straps. We went sans bras, Maddy's C-cups barely contained in the tight knit dress. I wore my brunette hair down and Maddy's close-cropped blonde hair had that bed head look. We both slipped on the sexiest thongs we had and I grabbed my vape so we could get high on the way over.

Derrek met us at the door, his huge frame filling the doorway. As he hugged me one of his huge hands cupped my butt, squeezing it gently.

"Welcome ladies, you look absolutely gorgeous." The big man said.

"This is my friend Maddy." I said, blushing a bit at the big man's embrace.

"Well, hello there Maddy. Welcome." Derrek said, taking the bottle from me and leading us into his spacious condo.

Seated on the couch was a tall Black man, slim and athletic looking. He was wearing a soft-looking raw silk shirt and khaki pants. His hair was very short and had a touch or grey around the temples. He was a contrast to Derrek's football lineman build, with a long, lanky basketball player shape, just as Derrek had described him.

He gave us a big smile as we entered the living room.

"This is my friend Greyson. This is Paige and her friend Maddy." Derrek said

Greyson stood and took Maddy's hand.

"Derrek wasn't exaggerating when he said you two were beautiful." Greyson said, taking in Maddy's short blonde hair, blue eyes and big boobs pushing up and out of her dress.

Greyson was about six foot three so both men towered over us, Maddy at five foot seven and I was the shorty at just five foot five..

"Ladies, please sit, I'll make drinks." Derrek said, moving to the bar.

Greyson sat on one of the two chairs on the other side of the large leather ottoman while Maddy and I sat down on the large leather couch.

We made some small talk while Derrek made drinks.

I noticed that Greyson was eyeing Maddy hungrily like a wolf staring at their next meal.

I begin to feel the anticipation rising and that old excitement building; my heart racing and a tingling between my legs.

"Two Vodka cranberries for the ladies." Derrek announced.

As the conversation drifted from sports to cars to celebrities, soon the men had found their way to the two of us.

Derrek had left his seat and was sitting with me on the couch, kissing me with one huge hand on my thigh, pushing up my skirt.

Maddy was sitting on Greyson's lap in the big leather armchair, both arms around his neck while they made out.

Greyson had one long arm holding her around the waist and one hand under her dress. From the familiar motion of her body, his long black fingers were busy inside her pussy.

"Oo Honey," Maddy said in her horse little voice, "You're getting me so wet."

Derrek pulled the straps down off my dress and freed my firm round tits as I watched Maddy unbutton her older man's shirt, revealing his pecs. She rubbed his chest while they kissed, her small white hand in stark contrast to his black skin.

Derrek began sucking my nipples, one big arm snug around my shoulders the other rubbing my thigh softly.

I reached between his legs to rub the large bulge in his pants as his fingers found their way slowly up my skirt under my thong, exploring my pussy lips.

"Oh fuck...that feel so good, baby." I gasped as Derrek slipped his fingers inside my wet slit.

"Get naked, ladies." Derrek commanded.

Maddy and I both got up and I turned so she could unzip my dress. Maddy did so slowly, pulling the bodice down and rubbing my tits with both hands. My dress fell to the floor and I turned to pull the straps off of Maddy's shoulders. Her big boobs fell free as I stripped her dress off, and she stepped out of the material piled up around her feet.

I gently tugged both of her nipples, pierced with silver barbells, as she put her hands on my waist. The two Black men were watching us closely from each end of the couch, drinks in hand.

As they sipped their drinks and watched, Maddy turned and began kissing me, one hand holding a round perky tit of mine and one hand rubbing my pussy.

I gripped her firm round ass with both hands and pulled her in close, my tongue exploring her mouth. I lifted one of her big C-cup boobs and took the pierced nipple into my mouth, sucking softly.

Maddy sat back on one of the large chairs, peeled off her G-string thong and spread her legs invitingly. I knelt between them and spread her pussy open with both hands, exposing her clit.

One of the two men murmured in approval as I began licking her pussy, holding her large pink lips open and flicking her clit with my tongue.

Maddy sat back, her blue eyes closed and mouth open, both hands squeezing her boobs as I knelt between her legs, running my tongue up and down her wet slit.

I heard the men rise and from the sound of belts jingling and clothes hitting the floor I knew they were stripping down as well.

Two large hands pulled me up from between Maddy's legs and guided me to the couch while Greyson pulled up Maddy and took her place, sitting on the large leather chair with his long black cock flopped back on his pecs.

Maddy kneeled between Greyson's legs and took his cock in her hand. She began running her tongue up his long slim dick, eight inches at least, black and veiny, cut and with a defined mushroom head.

Greyson was watching in rapture as my young blonde friend sucked the head of his cock and licked the wetness from the tip.

"That looks good, hmm Baby?" Derrek said as he caught me looking at my friend sucking Greyson's slim black cock.

"Yes Daddy." I cooed, as I sat on the couch next to the huge Black man, taking his cock in my hand.

As before, I felt small and helpless next to the ex-football player, his mass looming next to me, his huge hands running over my tits, his exceptionally large black dick in my small hands.

His cock was hard and just as big as I remembered. The ex-lineman's cock was ten inches at least, uncut and thick, with a pair of large balls in a tight, shaved sack. I felt a thrill of expectation as I imagined this fat black cock inside me. Slowly I pulled the foreskin down to reveal the tapered head of his dick, wet with pre-come. I locked eyes with my older Black lover and took his huge hard cock in my mouth as he placed a big hand on the back of my head to gently guide me.

Maddy's back was to me now, her head bobbing up and down on Greyson's cock as he reclined back, one lanky hand on the young blond's head, guiding and controlling the pace of her sucking.

As she worked his cock she made soft cooing and moaning sounds, and the ex-basketball player filled his hands with her big tits as they hung, swinging and swaying as she sucked him

"Do you remember the rules, Baby?" Derrek asked.

"Yes, Daddy." I meekly replied, holding his cock with both hands as I listened.

"You both do what we say, you talk when a question is asked. You both understand?"

"Yes." I said.

Maddy nodded in agreement, taking a short break from Greyson's long cock.

"Alright. We're going to have a good time. You call me Daddy, remember Baby-doll?"

"Yes Daddy," I whispered, my hazel eyes wide with excitement and anticipation.

He leaned back as I stroked his fat black cock with both hands.

"You love my big cock, honey?"

"Yes, Daddy." I replied obediently

"What do you want me to do with it, Baby-doll?"

"Fuck me with it, Daddy." I replied meekly.

"In good time, Baby." Derrek said laughing.

"Please...fuck me Daddy. I need it so bad." I pleaded, now completely pliant in the presence of my older Black lover.

"Damn, these girls really want it", Greyson said, chuckling.

I looked over to see Maddy on her knees licking the tall Black man's balls, one hand stroking his long cock as she ran her tongue over his sack.

He was sitting back as he watched Maddy stroking and licking him.

One of her hands was busy between her legs, rubbing her wet pussy.

"Hey man," Greyson called out to Derrek. "These two white girls are sexy as hell!"

"Don't I know it!" the big man rumbled in reply.

I got off my knees and stood in front of Derrek and let my thong fall to the floor, moving forward between his massive legs.

He put both hands on my hips and turned me slowly, running his large black hands over my body, sending a thrilling tingle between my legs.

When I was facing him I knelt between his legs and ran my hands down his thighs to his cock and took it in both hands again.

As the big black man sat back and watched I ran my tongue up his huge cock, sucking the head and stroking everything I couldn't get in my mouth with two hands. I felt his fat meat jerk in my hand when I hit a sensitive spot, and heard him groan when I swallowed the head and took the shaft in my wide-open mouth.

"Oh yeah, Baby-doll, you take such good care of my big dick. I love to watch you suck me." the big Black man said, his deep voice rumbling.

I was rubbing my pussy furiously now as I sucked him, the electric feeling of an approaching orgasm shooting through me.

Suddenly I was convulsing with my first orgasm of the night, shaking and trembling with pleasure.

Gasping for air as the waves of intense pleasure coursed through me, I continued to stroke the big man's hard-on, holding onto it with both hands.

As I continued to tremble, Derrek leaned forward and kissed me, both hands filled with my tits, squeezing them and pinching my nipples as I continued to quiver..

"Time to switch it up Baby-doll." He said as he rose and walked over to the chair where Maddy was hungrily sucking Greyson's long black cock.

Breathing hard and pouting a bit, I knelt in front of the couch and awaited commands from my lover, playing with my pussy as I knelt there.

"Awright dog, let me try this one." Derrek said.

Greyson stood, and both men exchanged places, the tall slim Black man sitting down on the couch in front of me.

I leaned forward and placed both hands on his chest, raking my fingers softly down to his abs. As I looked him in the eyes I took his lengthy slim cock in my hand and began stroking it, licking the shaft from base to head.

As I was sucking Greyson's long dick, Derrek's massive meat was in Maddy's mouth. She was mewing with pleasure, sucking his big cock as he stood there, legs spread slightly, looking down at her.

"Mmm you are pretty, Baby." Greyson said, as he watched me try to get the length of his member down my throat.

"Damn this girl is pretty, Derrek." he called out.

I began to bob my head on the tall Black man's cock, one hand gently holding his balls.

"Oh, fuck man, get it.." He said, watching the other couple behind me.

I paused, looking over my shoulder as Maddy got on her knees and faced the back of the chair, her ass in the air. I felt a pang of jealousy as the ex-football player placed one of his large hands on her shoulder and moved in behind her, cock in hand.

She groaned as Derrek began to rub the slim head of his big cock on her pussy lips, one hand now on her hip, pulling her into him.

Maddy began crying out in her horse Demi Moore voice as the big man's cock began pushing into her.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes....!" Maddy exclaimed, feeling his fat cock stretching her pussy open.

"Come up here baby." Greyson said to me.

I climbed up over his long legs as he sat back on the big couch. I straddled him and reached back for his long cock, trembling with anticipation.

I rubbed the slim black dick along my cunt and slipped it inside me, sitting on it to the hilt.

The sensation was intense as I felt his long cock push all the way inside me, pleasure radiating from my pussy walls throughout my body.

Both of his sinewy hands palmed my tits, squeezing them and pulling my nipples as I began to ride his cock.

He pulled me forward to kiss me, his tongue exploring my mouth, both long arms around me, holding me down on my dick as he fucked me.

Behind me I heard Maddy gasping and groaning and I knew all ten inches of Derrek's meat was working its way into her pussy.

Greyson watched the other couple fucking as I rode him, both huge hands massaging my tits.

At one point he lifted me off his meat and went to the chair, turning Maddy's head and placing his cock in her mouth as Derrek stroked her from behind.

I breathlessly flopped back on the couch by myself and began rubbing my pussy, watching my best friend getting spit-roasted by two huge black cocks.

I won't say I was jealous of Maddy, but I had been lusting for Derrek's big dick for some time, and now it was buried in my best friend's cunt.

With a nod Derrek pulled out of Maddy, and Greyson moved around behind her to slip his cock into her dripping wet cunt. She turned to look over her shoulder to watch Greyson put it in, and he leaned forward to kiss her as he began stroking her pussy. Her big tits hung there swinging and his huge hands cupped them as he pounded her.

When Derrek turned he saw me sitting on the couch, one hand slowly rubbing my pussy, the other holding a firm round tit, pulling and fingering my nipple.

I felt my heart skip a beat as he took me by the ankles, pulled me forward and spread my legs wide.

The big man leaned forward and his big tongue snaked into my pussy, spreading my soft pink lips and working up to my cilt. His large hands spread my pussy open and he began lapping away at my clit, now fully exposed.

I put one hand on his smooth bald head and another squeezed a tit as I felt the familiar electric warmth of another orgasm building.

"Oh, yes Daddy, lick me yes yes yes, I'm going to cum." I mewed.

Suddenly my body began to convulse as a series of intense waves coursed through me, over and over.

Derrick watched me cum while he continued to saw away my sopping wet cunt with two big fingers. As the orgasm slowly faded he got up and positioned his massive frame between my legs.

His huge black cock was hard and I was still shivering from my orgasm as he took it in one hand and began rubbing the head along my pussy lips. Reaching down with his big fingers he pulled on each of my nipples, watching them harden with his touch.

When his cock head touched my pussy lips I arched my back in ecstasy, the pleasure shooting through my body like a jolt of electricity.

His massive black cock was still wet with Maddy's juices and his own, and when he squeezed the knob, clear precum oozed out and dripped onto my pussy lips.

As he continued to rub the tapered head of his fat cock firmly up and down my cunt, it slipped inside me.

I gasped when I felt the slim mushroom head of his cock finally penetrate me, and the feeling of my pussy being stretched open was electric.

His fat shaft followed the slim head into my cunt, and the huge man's dick slowly began to disappear into my slit, gaping my pussy open as it slid inside me.

I saw stars as the big man's cock entered me, my mouth open in a round little "O" as I gasped for breath.

As the older Black man slowly stretched my pussy, I felt I was going to pass out from the intense feeling of being completely filled by his fat cock

Half of the intensity was the visual image of the huge black cock penetrating me and half was the incredible sensation of his huge dick rubbing against the walls of my pussy, my G-spot and tugging at my clit.

"Oh God Daddy...I love it." I gasped as I watched his fat black cock pushing into my cunt.

On each side of his thick meat were my pussy lips, pink and swollen, and my clit was being tugged on by the thickness of his cock. I tried to relax, as only half of his cock was inside me, and I knew that he wanted all ten inches in my pussy. And so did I.

"Oh fuck Baby...I love your tight little pussy." He said, watching his black rod sink into my pink pussy, stretching it wide.

My eyes were wide and my mouth was hanging open as Derrek began rhythmically stroking me, my small white body shaking like a doll under the big man's bulk.

The pleasure of being taken by such a large, older Black man was incredible, and that familiar feeling of reality fading away began to carry me away. I was entering a place of pure pleasure, giving and receiving without question or thought. I was now nothing but a sexual being, a toy for the big man to use.

I was rubbing my clit, looking up at the expression of pleasure on Derrek's face as the older man continued to stroke me. He pushed his cock in nearly to the hilt and leaned forward to suck and kiss my tits. I put a hand on the back of his head to watch him suck me and his big cock stretch me open.

The sensation was building in my pussy as his thick dick rubbed my G-spot and tugged at my clit with each thrust.

Suddenly my body was jerking as another orgasm shuddered through my body. I was seeing stars as my body spasmed uncontrollably over and over, as I slipped over the precipice of pleasure.

My pussy pulsed around his huge black cock, and my older black lover sensed it.

"Oh God yes please don't stop, please fuck me fuck me Daddy..." I babbled, still twitching, impaled on his cock.

"Mmmm, I love to feel that, Baby." The big man purred. "I love it when you cum on my big dick."

Greyson was still fucking Maddy in the big chair, but she had turned to face him and her legs were heels up. The tall Black man was holding each ankle as I watched his tight ass thrust forward again and again.

Maddy was looking at him with an expression of pure pleasure, one hand on his abs, the other holding a big tit as she bounced with each plunge of his dick.

He reached down and one big hand took her leg behind the knee and pushed it down and back until her knee was nearly against her ear.

His other hand went to her throat and wrapped around her slim pale neck, holding her down as he continued to pound her.

Maddy was limber enough to put her heels behind her head and fully expose her pussy, and the position she was in now took advantage of her flexibility.

He pulled his long, slim cock out of her pussy and pressed the tip against her butt hole. Holding the length in one hand he slowly pushed it into her ass.

"Oh fuck yes, yes...I want you in my ass, Baby." Maddy exclaimed in her horse voice as she watched the long black cock ease into her pink butthole.

My blonde friend began to rub her clit, watching the lanky ex-ballplayer's dick as he began to slowly slide it in and out of her ass.

"Fuuuuuck, Baby...that is so tight." Greyson uttered. "Damn man, this girl is gonna make me nut."

"I WILL last longer than you, bro." Derrick replied, laughing.

Derrick pulled his cock out of me and indicated for me to lay down on the couch. He turned me on my side and eased in behind me, lifting my leg and slipping his huge dick back into my waiting pussy.

As we lay on the couch his huge arms wrapped around me I had a clear view of my best friend being ass fucked just a few feet away.

SilkMoon
SilkMoon
171 Followers
12