What I Didn't Hear Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glue that held me from moving, finally released, and I headed downstairs still sick to my stomach. I wanted to fuck him up. I had to see this Lucas and ask him who the fuck he thought he was, dating my little sister.

"Connor, this is Katie's boyfriend. Come and say hi." My mother said in her perfect church voice as I walked into the living room. "He plays golf too, and maybe y'all can play together?"

"Nah, I don't feel like giving lessons." I shot back, clearly irritated she would suggest I play with this piece of shit.

"Nah, I don't need lessons. I'm the captain of the golf team for North Richland High, and I'm not even a senior yet." He said, puffing his chest out and trying to sound like he was a badass.

"Wow, I guess they don't take that spot very seriously. Cause didn't I single-handedly kick y'all's asses last year? And win the State championship. I can show you the trophy if you'd like." I shot back like it wasn't a big deal.

"Mom!!" Katie hissed.

"Alrighty fellas, let's settle down. No need to be bringing up the past." My father said with a chuckle and smiling from ear to ear.

Wow, my dad was actually on my side. I thought.

You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. My mother finally asked where they had met, trying to get the conversation moving in another direction and getting everybody to follow her to the kitchen. Everyone but me continued to chit-chat while they sat at the bar, waiting for mom to finish dinner. Katie kept moving closer and closer until she was as close to him as she could get, without sitting on his lap. She would laugh at everything he said. She knew he wasn't funny but wanted to piss me off as much as she could. He was about as funny as a brain tumor. I heard someone say that one time, not hilarious but appropriate for how I felt. Even my mother would look at her as to say that wasn't that funny. She knew it and was doing this to hurt me, and it was working. I sat there and fumbled with my phone while typing out a long message to Katie asking her to please stop doing this. How I was sorry, and I wish she would tell me what I did. After rereading it, I thought, fuck it, and erased it all. Instead, I typed, "I love you, I'm sorry I hurt you, and I'm glad you found someone!" She must have had her phone on vibrate only, probably to keep people from asking who in the hell is texting her so much. As it started to vibrate in her back pocket, she reached around and grabbed it. She looked at the screen for just a brief second to read the message and shove it back in her pocket. I put my head down and wanted to go crawl in a hole somewhere. I couldn't take this anymore. I looked up to tell Mom I wasn't feeling well and was going to go lay down. When I locked eyes with Katie's, her eyes were red, and you could tell she was about to cry. The hurt in her eyes was more than I could take. I hadn't seen that look from her. She always just glared at me when I looked her way.

"Mom, I'm not feeling well. I'm going to skip dinner." I choked out, about to cry as I stood up and headed quickly towards the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh no, baby, I hope you feel better, and I will save you a plate." my mother said.

"Hope you feel better, son. Night."

"My cell is almost dead. I need to put it on the charger. I'll be right back." I heard Katie say as she started to follow me up the stairs.

I hurried up the stairs trying to get to my before I started to cry. I could hear her matching my pace as she stomped right behind me. Just as I walked through my bedroom door, she shoved me hard in the back and almost to the ground.

"Are you telling me the truth? Or are you just jealous? And you better not fucking lie to me!!" She hissed.

"Yes, I do love you, yes, I'm so, so sorry, and I will do everything in my power to never hurt you again, But no, I'm not telling the truth. I'm not happy you found someone. I'm the one you're supposed to be with, not that dumb-ass mother fucker. I can't believe you would fall for a piece of shit like that anyway. But, honestly, I don't know what the fuck I did to start with."

"You don't know what you did? Are you fucking kidding me? I told you I loved you, and I had the greatest night of my life, and you told me, "I'm glad you had a good time," she said in her version of my stupid-ass man voice. "You also didn't tell me you loved me back and then come to your room waiting for me to come and suck your dick? Like I'm some whore!" She was pissed. The last time I saw her this way, she smacked me in the face.

"That's not what I meant. I do love you, and it was the greatest night of my life too. That night, I was sitting on my bed thinking about how much I was falling in love with you. Even more and more every day, and I knew for sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." I said, trying to sound convincing as I could. It was the truth, after all, and I needed to convince her that.

"That's all you had to say, asshole," she hissed at me. Her tears were really coming down her face. I didn't know what to say, and this was an excellent time to keep my dumbass mouth shut.

Seeing her like this was killing me, and I had to do something. I lunged forward and started kissing her. I had to try something, hell, anything at this point. Much to my surprise, she instantly kissed me back. Our tongues raced in and out of our mouths with such raw emotion, which is why her sudden stop panicked me. I couldn't read her eyes with how bloodshot they were from crying, and doubt started to creep back in. Did she not want this? Was this a mistake? Any thoughts of doubt vanished when she dropped to her knees and ripped my shorts down to fish my cock out. It was still flaccid and soft as she sucked it entirely into her mouth. Her nose mashed hard into my pubic hair. My cock reacted quickly to her soft mouth, sucking me in. The head of my cock swelled fast and closed the hole to her throat. With one last deep breath through her nose and a firm grip on my ass, she tried to take me in throat. The muscles in her throat squeezed down hard, only allowing me halfway in. Gagging, coughing, and drool running down her chin, that was as far as she get it. Snaking my hands into her hair and getting a grip, I pushed my cock the rest of the way into her throat. With each cough and gag, her restricting muscles eventually forced me back out. The cold air was stinging the skin of my cock as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. After a few labored gasps of air, she pulled my cock back into her mouth and began to suck and stroke my hard cock. The feeling of her throat was something I needed more of. I started to force my cock back into her throat. With both of her soft hands on each of my ass cheeks, she was helping me into her throat as far as I would go. Each time she would swallow, it felt like she was milking my cock, causing my left eye to twitch and blink rapidly.

"Katie, oh shit, I'm gonna cum." My voice was rasped and dry.

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned and pulled me from her throat, jerking me as fast as she could.

Within seconds I was cumming in her mouth. The first volley of cum coated the walls of her mouth. The sudden sensation of her forcing me back down her throat caused my balls to tighten, almost painfully. The hot air rushed out of her nose into my pubic hair as pushed even further into her throat. She gagged hard and struggled with my cock so deep in her throat. It only intensified my orgasm even more as she struggled to breathe. Rope after thick rope continued to shoot down her throat. Her hands moved from my ass and began to push at my thighs as the last bit of cum oozed from the head of my cock. Feeling her push against me, I released my grip from the back of her head. I needed out of her throat just as much as she needed me out. The extreme sensation was just too much. With one final push off my thighs, my cock rushed out of her throat. We both fell backward. I fell back onto my bed and breathing hard, and her onto her ass. She had a mixture of cum and drool that hung from her chin to her cleavage. Her mascara had run down her face, and her hair was a wreck. She looked abused as she gasped for air. I began to feel bad immediately—holy shit, what have you done? You had one chance, and you ruined it. You're such a dumbass. My thoughts began to rip me a new one.

"That's how you fuck my mouth from now on!" She growled, finally catching her breath. "I need to get to straighten up. I have to change my shirt and head back downstairs before they come to look for me. Finding me face fucked half to death by my big brother is not something they probably want to see." She smirked.

"I love you, Katie, and I'm so..."

"I know," she said, cutting me off. "I love you too."

Just as the words left her mouth, she popped up and headed out the unlocked door to her room. That could've been bad, and we need to pay more attention. But, Holy shit, my little sister is a freak. I can't believe she liked that. Hell, she even wants more. My thoughts had changed directions and now happily on my side. I waited another fifteen minutes and headed back downstairs. Now, only to find my sister positioned on the other side of the island across from Lucas. Everyone except Lucas was still laughing, smiling, and having a good time.

"Oh, hi, baby. Are you feeling better?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, son, are you okay?" My father asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Yea, guys, I'm feeling much better." I shot back.

Wow, my father was bragging about me. Taking up for me, talking about how good I was, and just the other week, I had shot a 63 while hitting all 18 greens. He wasn't the only one who didn't like Lucas getting the attention he was getting. Katie had all but stopped talking to him, and he wasn't getting anywhere near what he was. Once that happened, and she had moved her attention towards me, things had started to get a little awkward. He was being left out of almost every conversation. When my parents would try to bring him back in out of respect, my sister would act like he wasn't there. Finally, after fifteen minutes more of that, Lucas said he had to get going. He had an early day tomorrow and excused himself. My mother walked him to the door and thanked him for coming. Our parents didn't drink very often, but tonight they both had several glasses of wine. My mother reached into the cabinet and took out two more glasses, placing one in front of me and the other in front of my sister.

"Tonight, we celebrate." She exclaimed.

"What's the occasion?" My father quipped.

"Tonight we celebrate our family, and we are one..."

"Okay," my father said, cutting her off before she could finish her sentence. Let's just enjoy our conversations, drinks, and company."

That's just what we did. We drank, laughed, told stories, played cards, and had a great night. I finally called it a night at about three o'clock in the morning. The party had started to wind down, and I was extremely buzzed. Katie was drunk; she had been making me nervous all night. She couldn't keep her hands off of me and would blow me kisses when they looked away, even for a brief second. Not only that, but she would be telling a story and use her pointer finger to rub up and down my arm, right in front of our parents. Even resting her hand on my arm and leaning her head on my shoulder while one of my parents told a story. Every time my parents would lean in to whisper to each other, she would do the same. She was making sure to use her left hand to block her mouth. Most of her whispers were to tell me how much she loved me and wanted my cock in her throat. While her right hand rubbed my hard cock through my pants. I have never been so hard for so long in my life.

"Come on, Katie, I'll help you up the stairs, so you don't fall and break your neck. Night Mom, night Dad see y'all in the morning." I said, grabbing Katie's hand to help her up off the stool she was perched on. She wrapped her arm around the back of my neck and jumped into my arms. I only caught her out of reflex. I was now holding my little sister in my arms, in front of our parents. This couldn't look good, It looked like we had just wed, and I was taking her across the threshold of our new home.

"I love you, Connor. Thank you for taking care of me." I almost dropped her as she kissed me.

"Awe, nothing like a brother and sister bond. We did good, honey." My mother said to my father as I carried my drunk sister up the stairs.

My face was hot. Katie was so blatant. She had kissed me right in front of them; who cares if it was only on the cheek. At least she waited to kiss my neck until we reached the top of the stairs.

"Baby?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes, my love."

"I want you in my ass tonight! Right after you shove your cock down my throat until I can't breathe and gag on your cock," was the last coherent thing she said when I laid her down.

I wanted her so bad, but I couldn't take advantage of her. No matter how much I needed to shove my aching cock down her throat. The whole day had caught up to me fast. I walked into my room, made my way towards the bed, fell face-first into it, and passed out.

The following morning wasn't kind to me, and I woke up with a pounding headache. I needed a Gatorade and a Tylenol after a quick Google search of how to cure a hangover. Next, I should check on Katie; I bet she is dying. I tiptoed down the hallway to her room and made a few lite taps on her door. I cracked the door opened to see if she was ok with no response, but she was nowhere to be found. The laughter coming from downstairs piqued my interest. So I eased down the stairs and peeked around the corner to see my mother and Katie laughing. They were also whispering to each other between bites of their raisin toast. I didn't see my father anywhere. It was the weekend, so I knew he wasn't at work.

"Hello, earth to Connor." My sister said, laughing at me.

I must have been in deep thought. I never heard my mother ask me how I slept and if I had a headache, did I want anything to eat, or her tell me that dad was still passed out asleep.

"I can't believe you didn't hear any of that," my sister said, still laughing at me.

"Yes, and okay, to all the above," I shot back.

After I finished eating my breakfast, all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. I stopped Katie in the hallway between the dining room and kitchen. I pulled her close to me, gave her a soft kiss on her lips, and squeezed her tight.

"I love you, baby. I still feel like crap. I'm going to crash. Is that ok?"

"Yes, baby, it is. Thank you for taking the time to tell me. It's ok now. I know you love me, and if you are tired and want to crash, the only thing I ask for is a kiss first." She said with a smile.

"Baby," She whispered.

"Yes."

"I love you too, so much."

I woke up a few hours later. I felt refreshed and ready to go. "Time to got dressed, brush my teeth, and head back downstairs to see what's going on," I said, talking to myself out loud.

"Hey, son, we are grilling out tonight. What would you like to have?" My father asked as I entered the living room.

"Steak and shrimp sound good," I shot back. I was still in shock at how friendly my father was towards me.

"Awesome, I gotta run to the store and grab a few things; wanna come?"

"Sure," I shot back. I actually wanted to go.

"We're leaving in ten if you need to use the bathroom before we head out."

"Good call," I said as I made my back upstairs to take a leak and grab a hat.

"Where ya going, baby?" my sister asked as she sneaked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh, hi baby," I shot back, a little startled, having not heard her come in.

"I'm going with dad to the store to get stuff for grilling tonight."

I know, right." I shot back when I saw the confused look on her face in the mirror.

"He asked if I wanted to go. It shocked me too."

"That's good that he wants to spend time with you, maybe he's starting to realize you are going to be gone soon, and he messed up. I know he's been a dick but have fun and enjoy your time with him. We only get one, dad." She said.

"Ready to go son," my father asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yup heading down now," I shot back before giving my sister a loving kiss and telling her I loved her before I headed out of the room and downstairs.

Our trip to the store was nice. My father and I chatted the whole way there, in the store, and all the way home. We talked about college, golf, working out, and girls. It was fun, and I enjoyed it. I was going to miss the new dad when I left.

Arriving back home, we toted everything around back and started setting up the grill. I had never used the grill. I had watched my father use it several times but never worked it. It was time to learn, and he showed me everything that needed to be done, from cleaning the grates, turning on the gas valve, lighting it, and getting the temperature just right. My mother and sister just sat there talking amongst themselves and watching us get it ready. I caught my mother in deep thought several times. She was just staring at us before she and my sister went back in to get the food prepped for the grill. I didn't know what she was thinking, but her face seemed happy, seeing my father, and I are finally bonding. At least that's what I would like to think.

"Here y'all go," my mother said as she and my sister brought the food out and a couple of bottles of Shiner Bock for my father and me.

I enjoyed the time spent with my dad as we grilled the stakes and swigged our beer. After the steaks were finished, we all sat outside to eat and enjoy the evening breeze and each other's company. It was a repeat of last night, except for this time my mom was the one that was too drunk, and dad had to carry her off to bed. I headed upstairs after saying goodnight to jump in the shower.

"Mind if I join ya?" She asked, peeking her head into my bathroom.

"Of course not, come on in," I shot back.

"I want to wash you, and I don't want you to do anything except stand there." She said.

So I did just that. She washed my hair, even though she had to stand on the bench seat to do so. With her standing on the bench, it put her lovely breast eye level, watching her breast jiggling and bouncing around just inches from my face as she washed my hair had me hard almost immediately. She spent extra time stroking my shaft with one hand and rolling my balls through her fingers with her other hand as she washed them. I was in heaven. I had just finished rinsing off as the water started to turn cool.

"If you're all done, baby, hop out, so I can wash real quick."

With the hot water now gone, she began to wash. The steam on the large glass panes had all but vanished. Her nipples went hard and stood straight out as the cold water cascaded off the slopes of her breast. With goosebumps now covering the rest of her delicate flesh, I just stared in awe. She never hurried or quickened her pace. Instead, she took her time as she rinsed off before finally turning off the water.

"Sir, I will take my punishment now for being a bad girl." She said nonchalantly.

"Excuse me?" I asked her, not understanding why she was calling me sir and asking for punishment. I was baffled.

"I was wrong for treating you the way I did, and I should have never tried to hurt you with Lucas. I ask that you take it easy on me, though, because I never kissed him or touched him. Even though he did smack me on the ass once, and I let him get away with it."

Those words made me sick to my stomach, but I'm glad that was as far as it went. I was worried that she had done something with him to hurt me.

"You let him touch your ass?" I asked her with a flat tone as she finished drying off and stepped out of the shower.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I promise I will never let someone touch me again." She said with her head down and a look of shame on her face.