What I Didn't Hear Pt. 06 Take 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the carousel brought our checked bags around to us, and we loaded them on the rental cart. Luckily, the shuttle ride was short, as Katie barely made it off before letting her mid-flight snack come out. Waiting for us to get the rental SUV loaded up, she and our mother spent their time in the air-conditioned office eating saltines she kept stored in her designer bag. A Christmas present from me, she had no clue she was getting.

After a quick stop at a famous fast-food chain that only serves chicken and is closed on Sundays, our father pointed the large SUV towards Mt. Pleasant. On the forty-five-minute ride, one of the things that stood out most was the Ravenel Bridge. I would later find out the locals called it the Cooper River bridge. Apparently, it was once a narrow two-lane bridge that most people were scared to ride on, let alone drive on. At the base of it was a beautiful golf course that sat on the Cooper River. A course, my father, a new again golfer, and I would play many times in the summer on our way home from work in downtown Charleston.

Pulling up to the large white southern-style two-story home took our breath away. It looked massive in person. The pictures we had seen online did it no justice. The landscaping was done to perfection all along the long driveway that ended in a cul-de-sac at the front steps. A narrow lane branched off just before the end that lead around to the six-car garage on the side of the home. We chose this particular home because of the split-level design, making it essentially two homes in one. The home boasted an impressive sixty-nine hundred square feet of living space and two separate large master suites on each side, one upstairs and one down. With a little one on the way, we were taking the lower floor.

Entering the four-digit code on the large mahogany doors spun the lock, and we entered. We spent the next twenty-five minutes and wandered aimlessly throughout the house. The moving trucks weren't scheduled to arrive until the following day, and our words echoed off the bare multi-colored hardwood floors.

"This is beautiful, guys," my sister's voice full of excitement.

"It sure is. I can't believe I will be able to watch my grandbabies grow up here," our mother replied.

"Has everyone seen enough?" My father asked, making his way back towards the front of the house.

"Yup," we all replied in unison.

The next several days would be spent in a beach condo on The Isle of Palms while we waited for all the utilities to be connected and the house to be unpacked. Unloading the SUV was quick and painless, only needing a few trips back and forth. With the early 5:30 am start, Katie found herself tired and needing to nap. With a quick kiss to her forehead, I left her to do just that. My father and I strapped our clubs to the provided Club Car and made our way to the clubhouse.

I had never played an oceanside golf course prior to this one and would have my work cut off for me today. The ocean breeze wasn't strong but consistent, something that would have to be accounted for. The first hole was a shorter par five, measuring five hundred and twenty-nine yards from the back tee. Other than a few holes, the course played relatively straight, which is not to be confused with easy. The link style course had plenty of trouble just off the fairway. While the long wispy grass could spell disaster for your round, the vast bunkers and waste areas were a ball magnet for those who ventured too close to them. It was going to be a terrific test.

"Ladies first," my father chuckled, leaning on his driver on the right side of the tee box.

"Are you sure you don't need to play from the reds?" I shot back as an insult, being the ladies' tee markers we mostly always red.

"A Hundred bucks and five-strokes a side?" He asked with a closed smile, trying to get me to take the bait.

I had apparently inherited my playing skills from my father. He was a hell of a golfer back when he was a young man. With work, two kids, and always having to move when someone was close to finding out their true identities, he gave up the game. With our newfound relationship, he had picked the game back up, so he could play with me and quickly became a nine or so handicap.

"Hell no," I replied with an audible laugh.

"Four?"

"Three, and you have yourself a deal." I shot back, knowing giving up three shots to him on a course I had never played would be a challenge.

"Deal." He replied, throwing a tee into the air with a spin on it to see who would be teeing off first. The sharp end of the tee was the indicator.

"Looks like I'm up first," he said, bending over and picking the tee up.

"Damn it, sit down," he yelled at his ball drifting further and further right, finally settling in one of the waste areas.

After two or three full practice swings, I stepped up, placing the ball just off the inside of my left heel. The slight wind that was coming in off the ocean was helping, and having the ball that far up in my stance abled me to launch the ball higher into the air. The benefit of added breeze and extra loft would carry the ball even further, and that's precisely what it did. Total drive around three hundred and thirty-seven yards right down the middle of the fairway.

"Let's go, old man. We don't have all day; the sun will be setting soon," I verbally prodded my father in the waste area before he made his swing. We both chuckled for different reasons. The thoughts of the day Katie called me an old man in Jamaica came flooding back.

The long swing of my fathers reminded me of Fred Couples. It was smooth and almost lazy-looking, but the results mainly were superb. The five wood was struck with perfection. It wasn't enough to reach the green, but it would be green side from the looks of the shot.

"Nice shot, Dad," I called out, leaning out of the right side of the cart.

"Thanks, son," he replied, dragging the rake behind him as he walked, making sure to cover his foot tracks in the sand.

"What do you think you have left?" He asked, pulling up next to my ball in the middle of the fairway.

"Probably one ninety," I replied.

"GPS says one ninety-two to the middle of the green. What's that, your six iron?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I'm probably going to hit a seven iron. I don't want to fly it all the way to the pin, and it runs off the back of the green into some shit that's most likely back there."

"Good thinking," he shot back.

I didn't need to add any extra to the shot. A slight fade would be plenty enough to cover the front of the green, and with the added wind, it should be perfect.

"Easy... Easy." I also, like ninety-nine percent of golfers, for some reason, feel the need to talk to our ball while it's in the air. It's never going to change the result or will the ball ever listen, but it makes us feel better. Even though I would like to think, my ball listened to my commands as it rolled towards the flagstick and nestled up next to the hole for a gimme.

"What a shot, son," he exclaimed.

"Thanks, pop."

Even with an excellent up and down to make birdie, my father still found himself one shot down walking off the first green. It wasn't the beating I expected to give my father, but a two-under round for a seventy after eighteen holes was enough to secure a victory. After he finished adding up his round for a very respectable round of seventy-eight, six over par, he handed me a crisp one hundred dollar bill.

"Good game, son. I want my rematch tomorrow," he said with a chuckle.

"Of course, I plan on having to give you rematches all week long," I replied happily.

*

"Hey baby, How was your round?" Katie asked, seeing me walk through the door.

"It was fun. The course is challenging. I'm hoping to break seventy tomorrow and take some more money off my old man." I replied with a smile.

"Honey, maybe you should give Connor the money instead of the guy who gives you lessons. Wouldn't it be cheaper that way?" My mother asked, barely getting the words out before laughter took over her.

"Haha, real funny," My father smiled.

"Baby, can we please have seafood tonight? I'm really craving it bad," my sister asked, still trying to perfect her art of whining.

"Ummm, I don't know...." I replied. It was mainly done in an attempt to aggravate her, as she knew my favorite food was seafood.

It was also something we talked in great detail about. Where was the first place I wanted to eat when we moved to Charleston? Being in a small Texas town, the only way to get real seafood was to drive an hour each way, and if you didn't mind, that it was spicy. We had only made the trip to Galveston once, and it was by far the best seafood I had in Texas. I'm not saying it was terrible, but it seemed to be gritty to me. Everyone I spoke to always told me the best seafood was on the east coast.

Knowing we would be on the Isle of Palms our first week, I had told Katie the first place I wanted to eat was Coda del Pesce, and the restaurant had something everyone loved Italian and, of course, seafood. Followed by a bar that had excellent live music, a fantastic atmosphere, and great seafood, named Red's Ice house.

"Baby papapleeease," really pouring it on now, was my little sister as she nuzzled her cute little upturned nose into my chest. "I'll suck your cock on the way," she whispered, but most likely heard by our parents.

Finally, giving in under the terms of getting a blowjob. "Sounds good to me," I replied.

Something I hadn't expected from her pregnancy and, in the beginning, was an upside. Was how horny my little sister was. Apparently, it wasn't just her. All pregnant women were like this, well maybe not all, but most were from what our mother told me. She wanted to have sex constantly, as long as she wasn't throwing up. She couldn't get enough. We had sex six times in one day and five times the following day. I struggled to keep an erection the last time from the raw feeling on my shaft on the second day.

"Our reservation is at 8:35 pm. We need to get going," my father called out from downstairs.

"Babe, you ready?" I called out to Katie, who was still applying her makeup in the bathroom.

"Two more minutes," she replied with a giggle.

It was a short five-minute drive to the small, quaint restaurant. The dark brick walls and wooden beams gave you the feel of an old Italian restaurant. You could smell the pasta just by looking around. The smell of seafood was in the air, though, and the view of the ocean only solidified it. The dimly lit room only brought on more hunger as the light danced off the old, dark brick. We settled on eating indoors and not the extended patio that sat just off the dunes. The girls slid into the vast cushioned bench laced with pillows that ran the entire section of the wall while my father and I took the chairs in front of our spouses.

Dinner was mostly small talk as we enjoyed the authentic seafood and pasta. Katie made sure to keep me as horny as she could. Over the last week, we hadn't had sex at all. She was having a rough go of it, and blowjobs were definitely out of the question. The few times we had started to try, were abruptly stopped as she flew out of bed to the toilet.

"I'm getting pretty tired. Is everybody almost ready to go?" Katie asked, getting a small laugh from our mother.

"What?" She asked playfully.

"I'm horny and haven't had sex with my husband in a week is what it sounded like," our mother said as she leaned into the center and whispered, so only our table could hear.

"That's what I heard," my father chuckled.

"Fine," she snapped back. "I'm fucking horny, and I need my big brother to shove his big, fat, hard cock into me and stretch my tiny pussy to its limits. Is that good enough?" She moaned the words she spoke before asking if that was good enough.

"Jesus, Katie," our mother replied. "That was a little much, don't ya think?" She asked with a smile, not needing an answer, mainly a statement.

"Nope," an evil grin plastered on her face.

"Well, that's more than I wanted to hear. Check, please," our father said, throwing his hand in the air and getting the attention of the waiter.

Since the large SUV didn't sport a rear bench seat and only two captain's chairs, Katie took up refuge in my lap.

This time she whispered quietly in my ear. "I need your hard cock in my ass so bad, baby. I'm wet, just thinking about it stretching around your fat cock," her words and moans, airy as she continued to suck at my earlobe.

Pulling at her soft thighs to get her legs apart, I slid the tips of my fingers up her smooth thigh until the backs of my fingers mashed into the folds of her sex. Using the knuckle of my middle finger, I made circles on her swollen clit.

Keeping her lips suctioned to the side of my neck, her muffled moans were now drowned out as my father rolled the volume dial on the radio to help conceal her cries of pleasure. I rolled my wrist with the added volume and pushed two fingers into her tight, wet sex.

The cries of her sudden and involuntary orgasm escaped her lips. "Ahhhh, I'm cummmming," she growled into my shoulder before bitting down. I relentlessly continued to work my fingers in and out of her sex, and after another increase of volume, she was moaning loudly as the SUV came to a stop.

"Sorry, guys," my sister sheepishly said.

"It's fine. Are you composed enough so that we can open the doors?" Our mother asked, knowing the bright LED lights on the SUV's interior would reveal all when they opened the doors.

"Yup, I am now," she smiled.

"Y'all head in first. I'm sure Connor will struggle to conceal what you have done to him," My father said with a hardy laugh.

"Thanks, Dad. If you only knew." I replied.

"It's like your father's; trust me, he knows." Our mother shot back and, for the first time, looking back to make sure we didn't leave anything on our rapid escape after her statement.

Walking down the boardwalk that lead to the beach, hand in hand, I asked. "Where are we going?"

"Let's go for a walk on the beach. It's such a beautiful night." She replied.

An hour after we started our barefoot, leisurely stroll on the soft sand, we ended up back in front of the condo that sat off in the distance. The set of beach loungers sat a good four hundred feet or so from the condo itself, which gave occupants some privacy from all the prying eyes of onlookers. It just so happened also to provide the space we needed to fool around on the beach.

"I love you, Connor."

"I love you too, sweetheart," I replied, pulling her into my lap after taking a seat on the beach chair.

The hard plastic planks of the chair had forced my ass to go numb after we had both accidentally fallen asleep. Holy shit, I thought to myself, reading the time on my watch. It was almost three-thirty in the morning.

"Baby, wake up. Let's go inside; it's super late."

"Do we have to?" She asked, using the palm of her hand to rub the crotch of my pants.

"Of course not, baby, but I do need to grab a cushion because my ass is asleep."

She slid from my lap with a long cat-like stretch and retrieved a cushion for me to sit on. Her large breasts bulged from the deep-cut cocktail dress that hugged every curve on her body, including the barely noticeable baby bump. My cock reacted immediately, creating its own bulge in my slacks.

"Looks like someone's awake," she said after straddling me, unbuckling my belt, and unbuttoning my pants to free my aching cock as it strained against the fabric.

"Always for you, baby," I replied.

"Are you still going to love my body when I'm fat?" She asked, with her lower lip poking out further than the top one and sliding her tight sex down onto my shaft.

"Ahh," I moaned at the sudden warm and wet sensation that surrounded my cock. "I will always love your body no matter what," I replied quickly and with confidence.

"You know these are going to be huge," she said, pulling the top of her dress down and letting her massive breasts spill out.

"Fine, by me," I replied with a smile before burying my face into her soft, supple, and soon-to-be milk jugs.

"I just want my body to look sexy for you."

"It does and always will," I replied, just before sucking her nipple into my mouth.

"Mmm, baby," Katie moaned.

Feeling my heart pump even more blood into my shaft, Katie began to roll her hips in acceptance and her increased pace. Slamming down hard on my cock, her heavy breathing turned into loud moans. The ends of her long hair danced on the tops of my thighs as she looked toward the stars and ground the lips of her sex into my pubic bone. Weaving my hands into her lengthy hair, I pulled hard, straining her soft neck even more. The carotid artery in her neck continued its rope-like bulge the more she gasped for air.

Feeling the soft walls of her sex beginning to clamp down, I struggled to control my orgasm, as I had not cum in a week.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I hissed into her chest.

"Cum for me, baby; that's all I need. I want to feel your hot cum inside me." The veins were spidering across her throat as she strained to get the words out with the sharp curve I was placing on her neck.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted as the first rope of cum rocketed from the head of my cock and deep into her sex.

With her orgasm hitting its peak, the walls of her sex clamped down painstakingly hard on my shaft. The inaudible gibberish that followed her collapsing hard onto my chest was something only God knew. I continued to buck hard, shooting rope after rope into her inhabited womb until my rapidly deflating cock slipped from her sex.

"Baby," I whispered softly into her ear as I gently stroked the hair on the back of her head to wake her back up. Sometimes the technique worked, and sometimes it didn't.

"That was amazing, baby. I love the way you fuck your baby sister." She said, playing on the sibling incest, something that we both enjoyed.

Finally, we dressed and started to walk with enough energy to make the trek back towards the condo. Only having to stop once, so she could scoop the cum that was running down the inside of her thighs.

**

With just about a year under my belt, I was doing more and working longer hours at the office. It was different now that I knew more things and could be left to do projects independently. My father being a senior partner meant he was doing vastly different things than I was, and we now rarely saw each other. The getting off at three in the afternoon had all but died out. I enjoyed my work and continued to learn more every day.

Katie spent most of her day furthering her education with online classes. She had decided that she would spend the first five years with our child and only seek employment after they went to school full time. It helped not having any actual bills to speak of, and my particular position's starting pay was excellent.

During an evening walk by Katie and our mother, she met another girl close to the same age who lived only a few houses down. Her name was Carla. All three girls became fast friends, and the following week she was having dinner with us at our home.

Since my father and I carried the same surname, we all agreed that Katie would be the daughter-in-law. Any slip-up would be understood by many. All the childhood photographs of Katie had been stored away in the attic. The only pictures with her in them were within the last year or ones of us from high school that we were together in. Which was a surprise to me how many pictures of us there were from high school. One of us would usually be photobombing the other, mainly Katie, but how I overlooked her love for me was a mystery. She was in ninety percent of the ones taking of me at school.

The backstory was straightforward from there. We were high school sweethearts, and her parents weren't much to speak of. Living off and on with them and mainly with an aunt who was drunk most of the time, she didn't have any other family and made the move with us to Charleston.