What I See When I Look At You

Info
She Saw More Far Than He Expected - a super-short story.
168 words
2.33
4.7k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsez
jsez
2 Followers

She was looking at him in that way she had. And he asked, again, "What are you thinking when you look at me like that."

And this time she answered, "I just...see you."

He laughed a little, sensing there was more she'd left unsaid, but he finished dressing, and they went out for the evening.

Later, as he lay in bed after a fun night, he kept going back to what she'd said earlier. Even though he was half afraid of what she might say- for she could be brazenly blunt- brutal even- he asked her, "And what do you see when you look at me?"

He didn't expect to hear what came next.

He had never felt quite so loved, so accepted and understood, and so completely vulnerable- all at the same time; all within 20 seconds.

_________

(Play the attached audio to hear exactly what he heard- This is part of a series, "Messages to Men"- based on actual messages sent to real men).

@jsez

--:--
--:--
1.0
jsez
jsez
jsez
2 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Show at the Sex Club You and mistress go to a sex club ... not to watch.in Audio
Friggin Dog Kit seems to end up naked often. Then meets her neighbor!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Just a Conversation We chat about how you want to be dominated.in Audio
At the Store You surprise me at work.in Audio
The Slave Bar 01 Rebekka's initiation at The Slave Bar.in Audio
More Stories