What I want My Mom to Do

Story Info
Put on a show please.
964 words
3.78
44.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

This New Story focuses on A Son's Sexual Desires for his Mother.

The Plot is very simple & straightforward, and the same is told in very few words.

I have tried to make it as interesting as possible, experimenting with the Narrative Pattern, and I hope all of you will like it.

Happy Reading!!

*

I want My Mom to Put On A Show.

I want My Mom to present herself to me, wearing only her Blue Set of Push-Up Bra & Tanga Panties, when I come back from College.

I want My Mom to be on her knees when I enter the House, and tell me she is ready to be my Submissive Slut.

I want My Mom to get on her feet, and show me her lusty legs in all it's glory, as soon as I ask her to, before striking a couple of Sexy Poses, similar to the ones MILF Actresses give in the Posters of Third-Rate Adult Movies.

I want My Mom to slightly pull the Cups of her Bra down, looking straight into my eyes, to give me a glimpse of her Busty Boobs.

I want My Mom to play with the Straps of her Bra, revealing more and more of her Beautifully Shaped Breasts.

I want My Mom to Unhook her Bra, and happily let it fall on the Floor, to finally give me the full view of her Big Bare Bosoms.

I want My Mom to bite the tip of her Little Finger, pretending to be shy upon seeing her Own Son lust for her Topless Body.

I want My Mom to shamelessly smile, when she notices the impact her of Immoral Act on her Own Son's 19 Year Old Manhood.

I want My Mom to have her hands on either of her Tits, and play with the Irresistible Pair, tempting my Meat to grow longer and thicker.

I want My Mom to viciously pinch her Nipples, and roughly pull her erect Teats out, and convey to me how excited she is to understand how big her Own Son is.

I want My Mom to let out of a few loud moans, filled with equal amounts of pain & pleasure, imagining the degree of damage I can do to her.

I want My Mom to turn around, and convey to me that her Panties hardly cover her Butt.

I want My Mom to bend down, twerk a little, and confirm to me that her Thick Cheeks can very well make her Tiny Panties almost seem non-existent.

I want My Mom to pull her Panties down, remaining in the same stance, and giggle as the Thin Fabric grazes her Feet.

I want My Mom to compel her Ass apart, and gift me the sight of both of her Horny Hungry Holes.

I want My Mom to ask me if I have seen enough of her in that posture, and whether she can move on to the Next Round.

I want My Mom to get back to facing me, and I need her to give me lot of time to observe her Pure Naked Form.

I want My Mom to sit on the Couch, in the Living Room, and use the Fingers of her Left Hand over her Swollen Clit.

I want My Mom to please herself, and use the Fingers of her Right Hand on the outsides of her Vagina, to increase the thrill.

I want My Mom to rub around her Pussy, using all her Fingers, licking her Lips, in Sexual Ecstasy.

I want My Mom to suck on the wetness of her Fingers, and wink at me as she tastes herself.

I want My Mom to spread her legs very wide, and show me the whole of her trimmed Ripe Twat, shining with all the Juices flowing out of her leaking Front-Hole.

I want My Mom to get comfortable, and relax on the Couch, as she slowly begins to allow her Fingers to search for the Entrance to her Most Private Part.

I want My Mom to push at-least 3 of her Fingers, in a single go, deep down her Interiors, with the Trio struggling to immediately slide in and out.

I want My Mom to continue to forcefully accommodate her Fingers, driving her to relentlessly groan, and I need her to tell me that it is my Cock she is thinking about.

I want My Mom to persistently touch herself, as furiously as she can, Squirting like a possessed freak.

I want My Mom to call herself a Whore, who would Pimp herself out to her Own Son.

I want My Mom to grope her Firm Melons, as she drills her way further inside her Drenched Cunt, to signal to me she is nearing an Orgasm.

I want My Mom to vigorously Cum, but with her Fingers still in her Snatch, powerfully screaming her Own Son's name.

I want My Mom to battle for breath, and hang her head in shame, realizing what exactly she had done in her Sexually Aroused State.

I want My Mom to look at me helplessly, evaluating how Unforgivable a Sin she had committed, by satisfying her wicked cravings in front of her Own Son.

I want My Mom to start feeling better when I Unzip my Pants, at last, and put my Monster out in the open.

I want My Mom to have her eyes grow big with greed & joy, watching me Stroke my Boner a couple of times.

I want My Mom to ask me if she can come to my Bedroom.

I want My Mom to tell me I do not have to search for a Condom.

I want My Mom to beg me to do her In The Ass.

THE END