What If - Contracts

Story Info
Sally finds her self in a different world. Too different.
7.4k words
3.47
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stories of what if take place in the same universe but are all stand alone. I hope you enjoy these stories. As always comments are welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world changed when supernatural beings were summoned and magic was re-introduced to the world (As seen in The Millionaire Chronicles and Continued in The Angry writer series). This is a story about the repercussions of that event.

Meet Sally, a young, a 24-year-old intern at a high-tech think tank. She is not athletic but she keeps in shape by running and working out at the think tank's gym. She has long red hair, pale skin and emerald green eyes. She dresses professionally at all times, work and education were all that was important to her.

Tonight, she is wearing a white blouse, tan slacks and brown dockers. Her white lab coat completed the ensemble. The way she dresses, in no way hides her figure. She is shapely, a nice 38C, 26-inch waist 36-inch hips. She works for a Scientist in charge of quantum research. She is working late tonight, filing papers and entering test notes.

What she doesn't know, is that in the lab below the building, something is going terribly wrong. A time machine is about to be tested, but someone misplaced a decimal point in an equation... and this is the result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally was working hard at her computer, long after the last person left the offices. Her eyes were getting tired after entering data for the last five hours, they were getting heavy and she was rudely awakened when her head struck the keyboard.

"Ouch." She said as she rubbed her forehead.

Suddenly the building started to shake and there was a strange bluish/green light. Sally lost her balance, falling backwards, she started to fall. Her ass hit the chair and it rolled away from her, causing her to the floor and hit her head on the seat of the chair.

She sat there stunned while the building continued to shake. She could see out the window, there was a strange glow outside and when she crawled to the window, she could see that the light only extended a short way out from the building.

The shaking had stopped and she decided to pack up her things and head home. No one else was here anyway. Her mother was probably worried about her anyway. She made her way through the work area. Dividers had fallen over, creating a minor obstacle course.

It took her a few minutes to make her way to the elevator. She pressed the button to go down, but it did not light up. She pressed it again. Still nothing. She saw the emergency exit stairwell door and went over to it. Hoping it was not locked.

Opening the door, she hurried down the stairs until she made it to the lobby exit. When she entered the lobby, she could see the wall of light that surrounded the building. She looked left and right and realized that no one was in the lobby at the security station. There were always at least 2 guards in the building at night.

Something felt wrong, very wrong. She went to the double glass doors that lead out to the parking lot. Opening them slowly, she looked around once more. Passing through the entry way she walked down the path. She approached the wall of light slowly. Different colors of light flowed through the wall, but there was no noise and no heat. She reached her hand out towards it. Still, she felt nothing. She touched the light and felt a slight tingle and her hand passed through the light.

She took a deep breath and walked through the wall. As she walked out the other side, she felt something odd. Her flesh crawled and her clothing felt strange. She looked down at herself, the lab coat was still there, but somehow, she was wearing a short, tan skirt that came to mid-thigh. Her white blouse barely covered her midriff and showed off major cleavage. Plus, she had 4-inch, glossy black heels.

She stood there confused for a moment. She shook her head and kept walking to her car. He way was illuminated by the glowing wall behind her. Then everything went dark. Turning around, she saw the wall of light was gone. She had to figure out what was going on, she needed to get to her car and go home.

Things would be clearer once she got somewhere familiar. If anything was familiar.

The drive to her parents' house took 15 minutes. Thankfully she had driven it many times, because all the street names were different for some reason. Pulling into the driveway, she saw the light on in the living room. She breathed a sigh of relief and got out of the car.

Walking up to the front porch, she thought she heard sounds coming from the house. They were probably watching a movie, though it was kind of late for them to be up. It was almost midnight.

She entered the house and the sounds became recognizable moans. She was just going to go upstairs and go to bed, but then it sounded like three people and that did not make sense.

She looked into the living room and saw her father sitting naked on the couch. That was very disturbing, but what was worse, there were two women on their knees in front of her father and they were both naked also.

They were taking turns licking and sucking on her father's cock. She was shocked and a little disgusted to be witnessing this display, but she could not look away. Then the two women turned and kissed. She could tell one of the women was her mother.

She still could not tell who the other woman was. Her analytical mind clicked on at that moment. There was something different about her parents, other than the strange and unusual sexual activity going on in the living room.

She looked closely at her father, he was buff, there didn't look to be an ounce of fat on his body. He actually had a six pack. Shit, the last time she saw her dad in a bathing suit, he definitely had a dad bod.

Her mom on the other hand, looked like she had lost 40 pounds since breakfast this morning. Her body was tight and toned. She looked fucking sexy for being almost 50. Her breasts did not sag and they looked to be larger, she swore her mom was a 38C like her, they sometimes got their bras mixed up in the wash at times. She looked like a 40D now.

Sally had no idea how big her dad's cock used to be or if it had changed too. Right now, it looked like a monster to her eyes. Although she had never actually seen one, in pictures or real life.

The women had their hands wrapped around it and there was still a lot of it left to see. She watched as her mother lowered her face to her father's cock and slowly took it into her mouth. Her father's head leaned back and a loud moan escaped his lips.

"That's it bitch, swallow my cock." his hands went to her head and pushed her down on his erection. He held her there until she started beating on his thighs and struggling. The other woman took her hands and pulled them back so her mom could not escape her father's grip. She finally saw the other woman's face as she straddled her mom's legs, effectively pinning her in place.

"Aunt Sylvia!" she exclaimed. Her hand going to her mouth. She still could not take her eyes off of the tableau before her. Her Aunt turned and smiled at her. Sylvia pulled up on her mother's arms as her father pushed and pulled her mother's head violently on his cock.

Her mother gagged violently and Sally swore her mother was about to vomit. Sylvia let loose of her mother's arms and climbed off of her. She spread her legs and knelt between them. Leaning forward she used her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart. Sylvia kept on leaning forward until her face was pressed against her ass.

Sylvia started licking her from ass to pussy, her mother moaning on her father's cock as he fucked her face and had her ass reamed. Sally could not watch this anymore and covered her eys as she turned and ran upstairs. Rushing into her room, she slammed the door closed behind her and locked it. Tears started to run down her cheeks as she tried to process what was happening.

Was this somehow related to what had happened at her work. She could not wrap her mind around these events. She also could not understand the things she was feeling after catching her family having sex.

After almost an hour, no one had come looking for her. She unlocked her door and went downstairs; the living room was empty and looked clean. She shook her head and went upstairs to check on her parents.

Opening their bedroom door, she could see their bed in the ambient light from the hallway. Sally could not make out the figures in the bed, it being too dark. There were three people and they looked to be asleep.

She was tired and would try to figure this out in the morning. Hoping she could actually figure this out.

She woke at 6:30 and lay there staring at the ceiling. Being afraid to start the day and find out just how much things had changed. The knock at her door startled her.

"Honey, breakfast is ready. I made pancakes." Her mother informed her.

She looked at the door for a while and then crawled out of bed. Opening her closet, she was shocked to see that none of her normal clothes were there. All her conservative articles of clothing had been replaced with very revealing versions. Tops of a style she would never wear and her pants had been replaced with skirts, though not quite mini-skirts, they were still too short for her.

She looked down at the clothes she was wearing, what they had turned into after she passed through the wall. The white blouse was a size too small and did not even reach the waistband of the skirt she was wearing. The skirt did not come close to her knees and was almost too tight for her to walk in.

She removed the skirt and blouse and looked at herself in the mirror. No longer surprised by anything, she was wearing white lacy undergarments and nude stockings.

She opened her dresser and stared at all the underwear in her drawer. Lacy, sexy, all things she would never wear but obviously does. There was a picture on the top of her and a young man. He was handsome and smiling. For some reason she was not smiling. They were at some sort of beach and she was in a tiny bikini, it was emerald green. Her, what her friends called it, camel toe was obvious in the picture.

She got dressed in the most conservative outfit she could find. She still ended up wearing sheer stockings and heels. Sighing, Sally went downstairs and sat at the kitchen table.

"Good morning Sally." Her Aunt Sylvia greeted her.

Sally looked around the table. Her father was dressed in a business suit and looked normal. Her mother wore the same style of outfit she was, and Sally had to admit, she hoped she looked that good when she got older.

Her mother turned to her, "Travis called for you last night. I told him you were working late. He should be by this morning."

"Travis?" she felt confused, could it be the guy in the picture? She wondered.

"Your fiancé. Good god girl, did you sleep well last night?" Sylvia asked her. "If you don't want him, I would be more than happy to sign a contract with him." She said smiling.

"Yeah, if your father would let me to a temporary contract with him, that would be wonderful." Her mother said to her, winking.

"I wouldn't do that to that poor young man, you two would use sex to kill him." Her father said laughing. "I have to get to work, you all have a good day."

He stood and gave her other mother a not so chaste kiss, Sylvia received the same. When he bent down to kiss Sally, she was kissed just as passionately and his hand cupped her ass.

"Don't worry Hun, I will let you sign a permanent contract with him as soon as he gives proof of his ability to take care of you." He said as he picked up his phone and keys.

She sat there stunned, watching her father leave. Her mother and aunt started giggling at the face she was making.

"Don't worry Sally, your father will still fuck you silly, it is his right after all. Now finish your breakfast and get ready to meet Travis."

Sally sat there shocked, the thought of her and her father having sex horrified her. She pushed her chair back and slowly stood up. Taking her keys and phone from the hall table she left the house and got in her car.

As she put her key in the ignition, her phone rang. Looking at the screen, it said Travis. She answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, your mom said you got home late last night. Thought you were stopping by after work."

"I was tired and went to bed when I got home."

"We have a contract Sally. Go to my place, I will be there shortly."

"I... uh... I will be there."

"You better be, I don't want to report you for breach of contract."

She hung up the phone and pulled over. Her hands were shaking. Sex with her father, in a contract for sex with a man she doesn't know.

She had to get away from this nightmare. She drove to the highway and headed south. Not knowing where she was going, but knowing she had to get away. There was enough money in her bank account for a few months.

Sally felt like she should just worry about getting out of the state. Once she had done that she could worry about her next step.

She had been driving for a few hours when blue and white lights started flashing behind her. Wondering what she had done, she pulled to the side of the road. A state trooper exited the car behind her and walked up to the passenger side of her car.

The trooper leaned down and rapped on her window with his night-stick and motioned for her to roll down the window. Sally pressed the door button and the window slowly lowered.

"Good afternoon, license please." He said.

She reached into her purse to get her license, she could feel his eyes watching her, even though she could not see them through his dark glasses. She found her driver's license and leaned towards him to hand it to him.

He put his night-stick away and grabbed her wrist with his left hand, holding her there and took the license from her with his right.

"Please let me go. It hurts." She begged.

He examined her license and tilted his head as he looked back at her. "Well miss... Vickers, I don't need this license, I need your travel license."

"Travel license?"

"Yes, you stupid bitch, the license your owner gets you so you can cross town and county lines." His voice going from friendly to irritated.

"Can I please have my arm back so I can search my purse?" she asked

He let go of her slowly and leaned in through the window. She noticed his right hand was resting on his gun. She fumbled with her purse, hoping that she had a Travel License or whatever in it. She dumped her purse on the passenger seat and rummaged through the pile.

She was embarrassed to find a dildo and some lube in her purse. Blood rushed to her face and down her chest as embarrassment filled her. She looked up as the trooper chuckled.

"Miss, I do not see your license in that pile of yours. I am going to have to confiscate your toys and take you to the barracks for processing."

"Taking me to the barracks? What are barracks?" she asked looking confused.

"Miss Vickers, you are a fugitive. You broke contract with Mr. Walls and you broke contract with your father. As to your question, the barracks are the State Trooper version of a police station. You will be processed and held until someone comes to get you."

"Broke contract? Who is Mr. Walls? Oh god I don't understand any of this." She started crying.

He unlocked the passenger door and grabbed her by the back of the neck and with his other hand, disengaged her seatbelt. He dragged her across the center console and passenger seat.

She ended up on the ground, laying on her side, one leg in the car the other sprawled out under the car. Her skirt had risen up and her panties were exposed. He pulled her up to her feet after staring at her exposed panties for a moment.

The trooper walked her back to his car and pushed her against the hood. She was bent over the car, her hands thrown forward to arrest her momentum. The trooper grabbed one wrist and bent her arm behind her back. He attached on end of his handcuffs to that arm and then repeated the process with the other arm. It happened so fast, she had not time to react.

"Do you have any weapons I should know about?" he said as he ran his hands up and down her sides. She felt them cup her breasts, they moved down her stomach slowly. His hands moved up and under her shirt, she felt his fingers go under her flimsy bra and squeeze her flesh, he began rolling her nipples between his fingers.

She gasped as strange feelings coursed through her body. Regardless what people thought about her and what she had done in the past, she was not the same person. She was still a virgin and naïve about sex.

"No... no weapons. Is this necessary?"

"It is for your safety and my safety." He said as his hands moved from her front and sides down her legs.

She felt his strong hands move down the outside of her legs; her flesh filled with goosebumps as his skin slid against hers.

His hands moved to the inside of her legs and started from her ankles and moved slowly upwards. She felt uncomfortable as his hands reached her inner thighs. She started to shake as her skirt was pushed upwards by his arms.

She had no idea why, but almost felt sad when he removed his hands from between her legs. He grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it up and over her ass. Draping it across her back, her panties were on display to anyone who drove by,

"Any sharp objects secreted anywhere on your person?"

"Wha... uh..." her eyes went wide as she felt her panties moved to the side and he pressed two fingers into her hairy pussy.

He plunged his fingers into her over and over again. The pain was agonizing, she had never had felt anything like it. The only thing that had ever been inside her was a tampon and she hated them. He pulled his fingers out of her and then pushed them back in, only this time she felt like she was being stretched even more.

"Please stop, you are hurting me. No more." She sobbed.

"Shhh, this will only hurt worse if you fight it. On second thought, never mind, scream all you want. I am enjoying this." He said menacingly.

He then forced a fourth finger into her pussy and her screams filled the air. "No weapons or contraband in here. Just one more place to look."

"What? What are you talking about?" She sobbed some more.

"Seems too bad you did not lube up while I was searching you, so this part is going to hurt even more." He said as he pressed a finger into her ass.

"Please... no... I have nothing hidden in me... please stop this... this is humiliating..." she started to sob.

"OH JESUS!!! DON'T!" she screamed as added a second finger.

"Oh, it's just two fingers, just wait 'til it's four, or maybe my fist." He chuckled.

Without removing the first finger, he forced a second one in. Her screams were like music to his ears. The more he pushed in, louder she screamed. He contemplated his options, could he force his whole fist in her ass or should he back off now and wait for more fun when they reached the barracks.

Tears were running down her face when he pulled his hand quickly out of her ass, her howls actually hurt his ears. He laughed at her pain and suffering; he had not had a runner in years. This was going to be a very memorable day.

He walked back to her car and scooped all the items from her passenger seat into her purse. Walking back up to her, he placed the purse on the hood of the car next to her head. She watched him pull out the lube and heard him open it behind her.

She could hear the slight squirting sound as he placed the tube of lube against her ass. The cold jelly oozed down the crack of her ass. His fingers spread it between her cheeks and over the lips of her pussy. She felt him massage it into her pussy and he pressed a lubed-up finger into her ass.