"What If I Blew You?" Asked Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not all. With you quite the whore when it comes to Uncle Hank, I have a few more things that I'd like you to do."

She looked at me stunned.

"What? What more must I do to guarantee your silence?"

I gave her a big, sexy smile.

"I want you to answer the door to the pizza delivery man while wearing a towel that suddenly drops while I watch and video you. I want him to see you naked," I said. "And it's bonus points if you allow him to reach out his hand to touch and feel you."

She gasped while turning red with embarrassment as if she had already shown her naked body to the pizza delivery man.

"I want you to sun topless out back where the neighbors can see your naked breasts," I said.

Her sunning herself topless brought back a memory of Uncle Hank having his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts.

"I can do that," she said. "I love flashing my naked breasts to unsuspecting men," she said with a sexy laugh.

I gave her another sexy smile.

"I want you to dress and undress with the shade up and the light on to give our neighbor a show of your naked body," I said.

I stared at my MILF of a mother as if she was already naked. I stared at her while imagining me out walking my dog and looking up to see her standing in front of her bedroom window undressing while pretending that she was unaware that she was being watched.

"It's not as if I haven't done that before, I can do that," she said with a dirty laugh.

Still with my sexual laundry list growing longer, she looked at me defeated.

"Is that it? Is that all?" She looked at me with the hope that was all that I wanted her to do. "If I do all of those things, are we done?"

I gave her my smuggest smile.

"Hardly," I said with a dirty laugh.

She looked at me aghast.

"What more must I do for you not to tell your father about me having sex with Uncle Hank?

Getting down to the good part, I wanted my mother to satisfied my every perverted, incestuous desire.

"I want you to accompany me to a nude beach. Once there, finding a private spot behind the sand dunes, I want you to masturbate yourself in front of a group of men. I want you to allow them to touch you, feel you, and to stick their cocks in your hand and in your mouth. I want you to stroke them and suck them," I said. "As if you're Japanese woman, I want them to give you a bukkake cum bath."

She looked at me with disgrace.

"That's disgusting Jimmy but I've done worse in college at frat parties and a spring break," she said. "Is that it? Or is there more?"

I gave her another smile while imagining my mother doing my sexual bidding.

I want you to go with me to an XXX-rated movie theater with me. Then, watching you from a distance, I want to watch strange men groping you and undressing you while you masturbate them," I said.

I reached out to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

"Jesus Christ, Jimmy. Are you finally done with your demands?"

I nodded my head.

"Only, just one more thing," I said ready to tell her what more that I sexually wanted. "I want you to arrange for me to have sex with Aunt Rose," I said.

To be continued...

12