"What If I Blew You?" Asked Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Even though she was sexually aroused by some of the sexual things that I wanted her to do, with my sexual laundry list growing longer, and with me in clear control of her, she looked at me defeated. Even though she was a reluctant victim, I wasn't making her do anything that she hadn't done before. I wasn't making her do anything that she didn't want to do now. If I was doing anything, giving my mother a last sexual hurrah before she was too old to play, I gave my mother her sexual fantasies as much I gave myself mine.

"Is that it? Is that all?" She looked at me with the hope that was all that I wanted her to do. "If I do all of those things dirty, nasty, and disgusting sexual things that you always imagined me doing, are we done? Am I free to go about my life without being under your thumb and without being in fear that you'd tell your father that I've been sexually unfaithful?"

Not allowing her to take back sexual control from me, I gave her my smuggest smile.

"Hardly. I'm not done, yet, Mother," I said with a dirty laugh. "I have several more sexual things that I'd love to do with you and watch you do with me."

Unaware what else that I sexually wanted her to do, she looked at me aghast. Yet, with many of these things already written about in her diary, I knew that she had already done some of these things if not all of these things that I was asking her to do now. It wasn't as I was being unrealistic in my sexual wants, needs, and demands. It wasn't as if I was asking her to have anal sex when I suspected that she didn't do that.

I asked her to do sexy, sexual things that would sexually arouse her as much as they would sexually excite me. It wasn't as if I was asking her to have a gangbang. She was my mother and I loved her. Yet, now that I knew that she was a whore, instead of hiding her past in the closet, I was merely encouraging her to publicly display more of her sexuality while I watched and participated. I was only asking her to be her real self while I came along for the erotic ride.

"What more must I do for you not to tell your father about me having sex with Uncle Hank," she now asked with sexual arousal instead of with shame and embarrassment.

Getting down to the good part, I wanted my mother to satisfied my every perverted, incestuous desire. I wanted her to do whatever I asked her to sexually do. Hoping that she'd freely want to do whatever I sexually asked her to do, it would be more fun if we were both on the same, sexual page. Who knows? Maybe after she finished my laundry list of sexual desires, she'd participate in the swinging lifestyle with me. I'd love to have threesome and foursome sex with my mother and another woman or another couple.

'How hot would that be to sexually swing with my mother,' I thought?

# # #

"I want you to accompany me to a nude beach. I want dozens of passing men to see you naked. Once there, finding a private spot behind the sand dunes, I want you to watch you masturbate yourself in front of a group of men.

Then, your choice of which man or men you'd want to have sex with, I want you to allow strangers to touch you, feel you, and to stick their cocks in your hand and in your mouth. I want to watch you stroking them and sucking them," I said. "As if you're Japanese woman, I want to watch them giving you a bukkake cum bath. I want to watch them cumming all over your face and across your naked breasts."

She looked at me with disgrace. Yet, betraying her look of mother and son, sexual violation, a look of sexual arousal flashed across her face. It was then that I knew she'd willingly and consensually do whatever I asked her to do. Again, with us making a good team in our sexual desires and incestuous passions, it was then that I knew she'd be game for whatever I wanted her to sexually do.

As long as the sex was consensual albeit reluctant, we were doing nothing more than what other couples have done when posting their sexy videos on the Internet. Yet, the real difference with us was, instead of us pretending that we were mother and son, indeed, we really were mother and son.

'How hot is that,' I thought while excited about videoing my mother in action and posting her sexual escapades on the Internet? 'A mother having sex with her real son and a son having sex with his real mother doesn't get any hotter than that. I couldn't wait to do this with my mother. I couldn't wait to post a multitude of sexy videos of her online. How hot would that be to record her walking naked on a public street while everyone stared at her, photographed her, and/or recorded her?'

She made a face as if she had just swallowed a bug or ate something sour or bitter.

"That's disgusting Jimmy," she said while looking at me with shame, embarrassment, and disgust. "Yet, I've done worse at college frat parties and during spring break," she said with a sexy laugh and a shrug. "For sure, it would be my kind of fun sexually teasing men at a nude beach while masturbating myself in front of them." Really getting into my game of mother and son true confessions, she looked at me as if hoping for more. "Is that it? Are we done? Or is there more?"

I gave her another smile while imagining my mother doing all of my sexual bidding, things that I had imagined her doing and had masturbated over her doing.

"I want you to go to an XXX-rated movie theater with me. Then, while pretending that we're not together, watching you from a distance, I want to watch strange men touching you, feeling you, fondling you, groping you, and undressing you while you masturbate them," I said. "I want to watch them cumming all over your hand and all over your clothes."

Adding to and regenerating my sexual excitement, I reached out to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. My mother had beautiful breasts. So shapely and so firm, she had the breasts of a twenty-five-year-old woman instead of a forty-five-year-old woman.

"Jesus Christ, Jimmy. Are you finally done with your demands," she asked while a look of disappointment flashed across her face to show how she really felt? "You're going to have to write all of this down for me to remember. I'll never remember all that you want and expect me to sexually do."

Clearly, she wanted me to ask her to do sexually more than I was asking her to do. Perhaps, we were thinking the same thing but we could make some money by posting our videos on the Internet. Fans would pay us money to watch the full, unedited, and X-rated videos of a mother having forbidden sex with her son and a son having incestuous sex with his mother.

I nodded my head.

"Only, just one more thing," I said ready to tell her what more that I sexually wanted. I paused with trepidation. I paused with sexual lust while imagining finally having all of my sexual fantasies come true. "I want you to arrange for me to have sex with Aunt Rose," I said.

I imagined enlisting Uncle Hank and Aunt Rose in our video business. We could pretend that she's my real aunt having sex with her nephew. We could pretend that Uncle Hank is my real uncle. We could pretend that my mother was having forbidden sex with her brother-in-law instead of with her husband's best friend.

# # #

Chapter 03: Will graphically show my mother doing all of the incestuous sexual and forbidden things that I asked her to do.

To be continued...

12