"What If I Blew You?" Asked Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jimmy. Jimmy. Don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my God that feels so good," she said collapsing back in her bed to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

Then, while continuing to film all of the sexual action, I mounted my mother to make sweet, slow, love to her. I felt her soft, warm hand reach down for my stiff prick. She inserted my erect cock in her wet, warm pussy. Gently humping her, my cock slid deeper inside of her until the full length of my erect prick was seated deeply inside of her.

Kissing and kissing her, French kissing, her, I couldn't believe that I was finally making love to my mother. I couldn't believe that she was finally making love to me. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, I was fucking my mother. With her returning my hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps, I couldn't believe that I was finally fucking my mother and she was finally fucking me.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Oh, God, Jimmy. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Jimmy. I'm cumming," she said collapsing again in her bed to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

# # #

We remained like that while enjoying the afterglow of sex. While holding one another, she fondled the head of my cock and I fingered her erect nipples. Then, returning to where this all began when my mother asked if I wanted her to blow me, she moved halfway down the bed.

While staring up at me and sexually teasing me with her eyes, she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips. Knowing full well what was coming next, I stared down at her with sexual anticipation. My mother was about to blow me. A longtime, sexual fantasy, she was about to suck my cock. She was going to go the distance by allowing me to cum in her mouth.

Then, not having to wait anymore, she took me in her hand before she took me in her mouth. She slowly stroked me while teasing me with her lips and her tongue by kissing my cock and licking my stiff prick. Finally, while continuing to stare up at me, she took me in her mouth.

'My mother is blowing me,' I thought. 'She's sucking my cock. I can't believe my MILF of a mother has my erect prick in her beautiful mouth. Stroking me faster and stroking me harder while sucking me deeper, she was determined that I cum in her mouth as I was determined that she have a sexual orgasm by me eating her.'

I put a gentle hand behind my mother's pretty head. I gently humped her mouth. Then, as she started more getting into blowing me, pushing her head forward, I fucked her mouth. I fucked her face. Determined to finally cum in my mother's mouth, I humped her mouth harder and faster. I couldn't wait to finally cum in my mother's mouth.

Instead of her wanting me to cum on her tits as she wanted me to do before, my sexual fantasy come true, now, she wanted me to cum in her mouth. If it wasn't enough that she was blowing me, if it wasn't enough that she was stroking my cock while sucking my cock, I couldn't believe my mother wanted me to cum in her mouth. Something she didn't want me to do before was something that she wanted me to do now.

"Suck it, Mother. Suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while running my fingers through her thick and lush brunette hair.

My mother accommodated my incestuous desire to cum in her mouth by stroking me harder, stroking me faster, and sucking me deeper. Clearly, she wanted me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth. Something that I'd never forget for the rest of my life, I'll be forever masturbating over cumming in my mother's mouth.

"Cum Jimmy. Cum," she said removing my stiff prick from her mouth to speak before reinserting it again. "Cum in Mommy's mouth. I want to taste you," she said.

Having sexually fantasized my mother giving me a blowjob while I imagined her naked and sucking me, it didn't take me long to cum. I shot a huge load of cum in my mother's mouth. Then, when she removed my prick from her lips, I shot a second load of cum, an even bigger load of cum, all over her face, in her hair, across her neck, and across her naked breasts. Leaving my mark, as if I had decorated her, and as if I sexually owned her, my mother was covered with my cum.

# # #

Until I could create our website, Real Mother and Son True Sexual Confessions online, I made a dozen copies of the video of me having sex with my mother and sold them to my friends for twenty-five-dollars each. With them all sexually attracted to my MILF of a mother, they happily and sexually excitedly bought them all. I could clearly see how I could earn some extra money selling photos and videos of my naked mother online.

Ready to take some sexy, cheesecake photos of my topless and naked mother, I got the digital, 35 mm camera out of the closet. I had her posing for me while undressing herself. Acting as if she was alone and pretending that the camera wasn't even there, I had her slowly unbutton and remove her blouse. As if she was a lingerie model, I took dozens of photos of her in her bra while hoping to capture the perfect image of her in her bra.

With her continuing to pose, I had her slowly unbutton and unzip her short, skirt. Slowly removing it, once she stood before me in her panties and bra, I took dozens more photos of her in her sexy, low-cut bra and white, bikini panties. I took photos of her bending at the waist and on her bed with her legs spread wide open. My mother looked so sexy in her revealing underwear.

Then, I had her slowly remove her bra while shooting more photos of her naked breasts. I already had an entire library of her naked breasts. I had photos of her beautiful, naked breasts from every angle. Now that I had topless and naked photos of my mother, I invited my friends over for a presentation. I printed out the best photos and mounted them to the wall as if her photos were displayed in a photography gallery.

"I'm starting a business with my mother. We'll be making XXX-videos and posting them online and charging a fee to join for members to see the full-length videos of my mother naked and in action. If you like any of the topless and naked photos of my mother, they're for sale for five-dollars a copy," I said.

My friends joined out website and bought every photo that I printed out and every video that I copied of me having sex with my mother. Not that much but an encouraging start, I made more than five-hundred-dollars selling topless and naked photos of my mother to my friends. No longer embarrassed and/or ashamed, my whore of a mother enjoyed showing her topless and naked body to my friends.

She took it as a compliment that they all wanted to buy the video of her having sex with me and copies of her topless and naked photos of her home with them. Seemingly, they were jealous that I had a mother who looked as sexy as she looked. Clearly, they wished that they could have sex with their mothers but their mothers looked nothing like my mother. Obviously, they were all going to masturbate over my mother while imagining having sex with her.

# # #

The next day, we awoke early and drove to a nude beach. With camera in hand, I was ready to film the sexual antics of my mother. From the moment we took our first steps on the beach, as if they knew what we were up to, we had men following us. Maybe they followed us because my mother looked so hot naked. Sexy and shapely, she was the best naked woman on the beach.

Actually, with most of the naked people men, there weren't very many naked women on the beach. Easily there were twenty naked men to every naked woman. Seemingly, nude beaches were more geared to homosexual men than they were to hetero sexual couples.

Nonetheless, the plan was for my mother to hide behind a couple of sand dunes while masturbating herself. Without even having to see her, as if they intuitively knew that my mother was there waiting for them, a small crowd of men gathered around her to watch her rubbing her clit, fingerfucking her pussy, and fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

Then, as soon as the men started masturbating themselves, my mother took anyone who sexually interested her in hand to help him along by stroking him. Watching my Mom in sexual action was something that I thought I'd never see. As if she was at a CFNM strip club, she took a sexual interest in three men. While they felt and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her wet pussy, she stroked them and sucked them.

While stroking them faster and stroking them harder, she was determined to make them cum. Accommodating her, they ejaculated in her mouth and all over her face. As if she was the queen of a bukkake fest, they all gave my mother a cum bath. Fortunately, for me and for them, proud that she was my mother, I was even prouder that my mother was a whore.

Then, when she was done with masturbating and sucking one, there was another and another waiting for her to finish with the other. Finally, with a group of men surrounding her while masturbating themselves, they exploded cum all over her face, in her hair, and all over her naked body. She had so very much cum on her everywhere, that she had to walk down to the water to rinse away their sexual lust.

I videoed my mother masturbating herself. I videoed these naked men masturbating themselves. I videoed my mother masturbating them and sucking them. I videoed a small crowd of men cumming all over her face and all over her naked body. It made for a good premier video to add to our new mother and son web site.

# # #

That night, we went to an XXX-rated theatre. I sat a couple rows behind her but plenty close enough to her to see all the action and to intercede should anything turn violently out of hand. I videoed the sexual action with my camera set for lowlight. With my mother the only woman in the theatre, it didn't take long for three men to surround her. One man sat next to her on her left, another man sat next to her on her right, and a third man sat directly behind her while leaning forward.

Testing the water, while she watched the movie and paid them no never mind, the man on the right felt her left breast through her blouse while the man on the left felt her right breast through her blouse. With my mother choosing not to wear a bra, they had free access to her naked breasts and erect nipples. Then, the man leaning behind her reached over her to unbutton her blouse. He pushed her blouse wide open to expose her naked tits.

Once her naked tits were in play, the men on either side of her pulled out their naked pricks. Moving a row closer, with my mother showing her ambidexterity, I watched and videoed her giving both men hand jobs. She continued stroking them faster and harder until both men ejaculated on her hands and all over her clothes.

Then, the man behind her stood, unzipped himself, and pulled out his erect prick. He grabbed a handful of my mother's hair. Ready to get up to stop him, when she didn't resist, clearly, she wanted to suck his cock as much as he wanted her to suck his prick.

He turned her head to him and stuck his erect prick in her mouth. Then, he put a heavy hand behind my mother's pretty head. He humped her mouth and fucked her face and didn't stop until he ejaculated a load of cum in my mother's mouth. I couldn't believe it. My mother not only blew him but also, she allowed him to cum in her mouth.

Beating it out of there before we had a mob scene, I got what I wanted. My mother giving two men hand jobs and another man a blowjob in an XXX-rated movie theater while they fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples was hot. Already, we were accumulating videos to post on our website, Real Mother and Son True Sexual Confessions online.

# # #

The next day, we started out early. Once again, my mother wore the sheerest and sexiest dress that she could find without wearing a bra or panties. It showed everything, her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits. It was fun seeing the shocked looks of unsuspecting men who saw her. They gawked and stared at her as if they had never seen a nearly naked woman walking in public before.

Earlier enough that there weren't many people around, she even removed her dress and walked around naked. Unembarrassed and unashamed, sexually aroused, my mother was totally naked on a public street. Nevertheless, at that early hour there were more men than women out and about. She spent the early hours of the morning topless and naked. I had no idea how many men saw my mother without her clothes but we now had another XXX-rated video to add to our collection.

The following day, we went shopping at the mall. Harder to find, we found a store that had a dressing room with curtains instead of doors. By pushing the curtains closed fast and hard it always left a one-foot-wide opening, plenty open enough for anyone to watch my mother undressing while trying on clothes.

Giving those husbands waiting for their wives and those boyfriends waiting for the girlfriends, giving them quite the sexy show, she tried on bra after bra. I videoed all of the action. I had plenty of video of her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked.

# # #

We never realized how much interest there was in men subscribing to our website, buying our videos, and watching us having mother and son sex. With our videos posted to more than a dozen X-rated websites, we had quite the booming business. With our videos receiving millions of views, we earned enough money to never have to work again. Then, branching out and earning even more money, we enlisted more mothers and sons to make even more videos to sell.

THE END

12