What If? Pt. 07

Story Info
One couple's alternative to vanilla sex.
9.1k words
4.28
11.3k
5

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25 - Getting to the Bottom of It

The lessons continued with Larry and Mary as each one of them worked their way through a book of sexual techniques that Ted and Carol had loaned them. Each lesson began with Ted and Carol demonstrating live the techniques that they had been assigned to read up on. There was time for questions, and they broke up into couples, Ted and Mary, Carol and Larry. The couples began with a heavy make-out session and foreplay so that Mary and Larry would learn to give their lover pleasure from the very beginning.

The sessions were held in the living room with a mattress on the floor. A love seat and a sofa were placed in the shadows of the living room. Soft music played in the background. One couple would then get on the mattress and engage in the sexual technique that they had read about and that Ted and Carol had demonstrated. The other couple would sit on the sofa and observe, with Ted or Carol giving a running commentary on what was happening under cover of the music that was playing in the room. When one couple was done, the linens were changed and the other couple would take center stage on the mattress. This usually happened twice for each couple each night. They met twice a week, usually Sunday evenings and Wednesday evenings, and it did not take too many weeks for the two teens to become very competent lovers in a number of basic positions.

When Ted and Carol were confident that they had taught the teens well, they brought up the subject of anal sex. Were either of the two teens interested in trying anal sex? By now both of the teens had learned to trust Ted and Carol and knew that Ted and Carol would try to make sure that no one would get hurt and that it would be a positive experience. So when both Mary and Larry had said, "Let's go for it," Ted and Carol proceeded with all due caution.

They bought an anal irrigation kit for each of the teens and a set of butt plugs of increasing sizes to gently stretch open the sphincter. They also bought each person their own lube. After the last lesson of "regular" sex, Ted showed them how to used the irrigation kit and urged them both to spend time during the week - and for a whole week - using their lubed fingers and lubed butt plugs to relax their sphincters and to work them to be able to take an ever increasingly large diameter of butt plug.

When they came to their anal lesson the next week, they were to have just cleaned out their anal canal in preparation to the evening's class. When they met for class and everyone had stripped, each person was to lube up his/her ass and work in the butt plugs until they were taking in the medium/large one. That one they were to leave in their ass. When that was done by all, Carol got on all fours, and took her butt plug out. Ted lubed up his cock and her asshole and gently and slowly penetrated her until he was totally embedded in her. Then, at her request, he started fucking her, listening to her instructions and feedback from what Ted was doing. After they got into a good rhythm and Ted had also started stimulating her clit with the fingers of one hand, they stopped.

It was time for the next demonstration. Ted had expressed to Carol that he felt that if a guy was going to fuck a girl's ass, the guy should, if at all possible, learn what it feels like to receive it before he ever gave his partner a good ass fucking. Ted and Carol had done this before, but for demonstration purposes, Carol put on a harness with a medium sized dildo, put a condom on that dildo, and lubed it up. Ted got on all fours. Carol removed his butt plug, and started pegging Ted as he gave her feedback concerning what he was feeling. Eventually Carol was fucking Ted and reaching around to play with his cock or his balls. After that demonstration, Mary was supplied with a harness, a dildo and a condom, When that was all in place, she was told to put more lube on and in Ted and to lube up the dildo she was wearing. Larry was asked to get on all fours in front of Carol. She took out his butt plug and put a little more lube in and around his asshole, then lubed up her dildo on which she had placed a new condom.

Then Carol said, "Now follow my lead. Watch what I do to Larry and do the same to Ted. But listen to Ted. If he asks you to stop or tells you something is not feeling right, stop immediately and listen to what he has to say. Remember, we are always doing this to give our partner maximum pleasure, so his needs are most important." With that Carol and Mary proceeded to slowly and carefully insert their dildo into their partner. No major glitches occurred. Pretty soon the girls were fucking the guys in their asses. Carol reached around to play with Larry's balls. Mary did the same to Ted. Carol wanted to be sensitive to Larry, so rather than talk to Larry, she said, "Ted, how do you like being Mary's bitch?"

"It's hot as shit!" he said. "How are you doing over there, Larry?"

"Oh, FUCK!" said Larry, "I'm about to lose it." When Carol heard this she leaned over on him so that she could continue playing with his balls with one hand and jerk off his cock with the other, and that was enough to make Larry cum. "Hotter than FUCK!" he exclaimed as he shot a huge load onto the sheet below.

Carol raised herself upright again. She had stopped fucking Larry as soon as he started cumming. "How's Mary's technique?" she asked Ted.

"She's got to remember to do what she likes me to do to her - to change it up - change speeds, change angles - change motion, but she' got the basic idea. Give her about five more minutes while Larry recuperates and I think we can move to the next step."

That's what they did. But immediately Carol lubed herself up again and reinserted her large butt plug to keep herself somewhat dilated. After the five minutes, Mary and Ted took a break and all four went into the kitchen for a drink of iced tea. Larry was especially surprised at his own pleasure, but Carol explained that she had angled the dildo so that each time she penetrated him it massaged his prostate which is what made it feel so good.

They proceeded back to the living room and changed the sheets. Then it was the girls' turn to be penetrated. The girls got on all fours. The guys removed their butt plugs and put more lube on and in their assholes. The guys lubed up their cocks. Larry was given the opportunity to put on a condom if he wanted to. Ted was going to go bareback on Mary. Larry decided to go bareback, too. Larry was told to follow Ted's lead. But having just been penetrated in the ass himself, Larry was very sensitive to Carol. And Carol, having been fucked in the ass once already that night and having had a large butt plug in there to keep her dilated, was an easy penetration.

Ted was very careful with Mary. But the careful preparations that were made beforehand really paid off, and it was not long before Mary was telling Ted that he could fuck her a little harder and a little faster. When things seemed to be going well, Ted stopped, and told Larry to stop, too. They had the girls get on their backs and then pull their legs way up and back. They put pillows under each of the girls' asses. Ted then carefully reentered Mary and urged Larry to do the same with Carol. Ted remained upright. This was a scene that was ultra hot to Ted: to be able to look down and see himself fucking a girl in the ass (this time it was Mary - always before it had been Carol), and at the same time see her available pussy and her tits bouncing with each thrust. Ted reached down with a hand and started playing with Mary's clit. That was enough to make her cum. When Larry did the same thing to Carol, she also began to orgasm.

That was as far as Ted and Carol had planned to take the activities for the night, but when Ted had looked over and had seen Carol being ass fucked and her pussy full exposed, it was like he was hit with a jolt of sexual adrenaline. He looked over to Carol and said, "Please, Baby, I'm so turned on." She knew what he was talking about and had been thinking along those same lines. As she nodded her head in approval, he said, "I'll use a rubber for hygiene." Then he spoke to the teens, "I'll be right

back." He went to a washroom and washed his cock and the surrounding area thoroughly with and antibacterial soap. Then he put on a rubber and lubed it up.

When he came back, he said, "Sorry, guys, but we'd like to use you just a little bit for our own pleasure, although hopefully you'll get some pleasure, too, and a new experience to add to your repertoire." With that Ted got on his back. Carol got on top of him in the cowgirl position and inserted his cock into her pussy. Then she bent over so that she was lying on his chest. "Now, Larry, carefully put that big cock of yours in her ass again, and we'll try to get a rhythm going. Once we do that, Carol will lift up a little bit and Mary can straddle my face with her knees, then using her hands to support her, lean backwards so that Carol can eat her out. If we do this right, we may be able to put Carol into sexual overload."

It took a little while to accomplish all that, but they finally got it going so that Carol did not have to worry about keeping the two cocks in her, but could just experience the sensation, and she came intensely, squirting her female ejaculate and squeezing Ted's cock with her vaginal muscles and Larry's cock with her anal sphincters. When Larry felt that he also came in her ass. This was very tiring for Mary, so when it was done they all rather quickly uncoupled. Ted continued to lay there in what was a puddle of Carol's squirt.

As people regained their composure, Mary and Larry went to the two bathrooms to take a shower and get changed. But as soon as they left, Ted turned to Carol to ask, "Where do you want it Baby, in your ass or your cunt?"

"I know you got the condom on, Baby, but take it off and wash yourself once more and fuck my slutty cunt."

Ted went into the kitchen and washed himself very thoroughly. His wife was lying there with her legs lewdly spread as she played with herself. "You see this dirty black cock whore? I just got done being made airtight. I'm a filthy fucking slut. I need you to fuck the shit out of me. I'm lying in a puddle of my own fucking cum mixed with the cum of my lover who fucked me bareback in the ass. Now I need a load in my pussy to complete the job. C'mon, Baby. You saw my cunt wide open waiting to be fucked while I was being fucked in the ass. My dirty fucking slutty whore cunt needs to be filled with your jism to take my day complete. Fuck my dirty slutty whore cunt you fuckin' bastard."

On and on she went as Ted entered her and then fucked her, inspired by the images of his hot wife being fucked in the ass and being DP'd and even made airtight. Carol had never felt more dirty, and the idea of being dirty was a powerful aphrodisiac in itself for her. Ted felt himself about ready to cum. He reached around to insert a finger into her asshole to take her over the top. She knew what was coming and returned the favor to Ted and the two of them exploded in orgasm, Ted driving his pole as deep into Carol as he possibly could, and Carol convulsing in repeated projectile ejaculations.

Ted and Carol had been lost in one another, so were not aware that Larry and Mary had witnessed almost everything. They were amazed at the intensity. The curriculum had now been completed. There would be no more lessons. Larry and Mary would individually at times come back with questions. Larry asked for and received a picture of himself in a thong with Carol in her slingshot lingerie. In fact he had two such pictures. A large one that he hung in his room and a small one that he kept in his wallet. The one in his wallet he wanted, ". . . so that if I ever lose confidence I can get out that picture and tell myself that I had learned to fuck from no less of a woman than Carol. I know how to do it. I've got to make her proud."

Mary continued to lose weight until she got down to her ideal weight. She also exercised regularly and so had developed an admirable figure. Carol and her "Sis" sometimes invited her to go along on a Saturday morning when they went "Slut Shopping." No one was calling Mary sexless any more.

Chapter 26 - The Hot Tub

It seems as though there had been a little more activity in the neighbors' back yard here recently. Ted or Carol could have checked it out. They had a back bedroom with a window that overlooked their neighbors' back yard, a yard like their own, that was surrounded by a privacy fence. However, in the case of the Watkins household, that room had been turned into a storage room and they would have had to rearrange boxes to get to the windows that gave a view of their neighbors' back yard. Ted and Carol figured the privacy fence was there for a reason, and respected their neighbors' privacy more than they might have wanted to satisfy their own curiosity.

Ted and Carol assumed that much the same was true about Claude and Jean. They did have a second story room from which they might have seen Carol lying out naked being covered with suntan oil by the paper carrier, or might have seen Ted and Carol playing badminton with two scantily clad teens, but it didn't seem like that happened, and in fact, it had not.

But it did not take too long for Carol to find out what the additional commotion was all about in the neighbors' yard. On Thursday shortly after Carol got home from work there was a knocking at her front door. When she answered it, it was Jean dropping by to invite her and Ted over to their house on Friday night. They had just got a new hot tub installed in their back yard, had used it a few times themselves, but now were ready to invite their friends/neighbors over for a relaxing night in the tub. It was big enough to hold eight people, but there would only be the four of them there on Friday night. Carol enthusiastically accepted the invitation and asked whether she could bring anything. Jean said they should just bring themselves. They might have a few light snacks, but it was mostly to be an evening of good conversation among friends in this relaxing environment. "Just come over in your swimsuits about eightish," she said, and she was gone.

"Oh shit," said Carol to herself as she went to change clothes and get supper ready. The problem was: Ted and Carol only owned swimsuits that were very revealing. They talked about it at supper. They could go out and get conventional swimwear - the likes of which Jean and Claude would probably be wearing - or they could be themselves and enjoy or suffer the consequences.

"You know, it could be that we would go over there in our Rio style suits and find we are overdressed when we see them wearing thongs. Who knows? So far they have liked us for the people we are. I don't think we should pretend to be somebody else. At least that's my opinion."

Carol wasn't so sure. Jean was a friend - so good a friend that it seems as though the Watsons were the first one they were inviting to share their hot tub. She did not want to offend her friend or make her angry. On the other hand, Jean was kind of hot and Claude worked to keep himself in shape. A few times in their fantasies they had talked about fooling around with Claude and Jean. Maybe their friendship could move up a notch or two. Someone had to take the lead. They had taken the lead with the two teens. Carol had taken the lead when she had felt her slut coming on and had seduced Terry at the lake. She had also taken the lead with Don, and it seems was also being somewhat of a mentor to her mom who was becoming more and more of a hot woman. There was no sense in turning over the lead to someone as inexperienced as Jean. Her final decision: "Go for it."

Friday night they took showers and shaved after work, ate supper, did a couple of minor things around the house, and then changed into their Rio suits. These were as skimpy as they could wear at some of the local beaches. The backs of the suits were quite narrow, but not quite a thong. The fronts were also narrow, Ted's with a pouch just big enough to hold his equipment. The top of the suit rested just above the top of his shaft. All his pubic area was shaved. Carol's front just covered her vulva and had a seam down the front with pulled into her slit to make a prominent camel toe. The triangle top

revealed more flesh than it covered although the essentials were covered. Carol put on a sun dress over her bikini, and Ted wore a dress shirt and his Daisy Duke shorts. They walked out their front door, Ted locking it behind them, and walked on the sidewalk over to their neighbors' and up their driveway which led to a gate that opened up into their back yard.

At almost exactly eight o'clock Ted was knocking at the tall wooden gate of the privacy fence that surrounded their neighbors' back yard. Claude was quick to open it and to invite them in. They made small talk about how it had been a long time, almost six weeks since the last time they had gotten together. Claude walked them over to the hot tub which stood in the corner of their yard, close to the house, surrounded by a deck. One would step up onto the deck by means of a set of stairs, then walk over to the hot tub and step down into the tub by means of steps that were built into the tub. As Claude was showing the tub to them, Jean came out of the house to offer them something to drink. They had cans of soda, lemonade or iced tea. She took their orders and said she would be right back. Carol looked to Ted and Ted looked at Carol. Her back was to Claude and she mouthed the words to Ted, "Big mistake." Ted nodded his assent.

Jean had come out wearing a very modest department store two piece suit. Ted would not even want to grace the suit with the term "bikini." It was obvious that the long baggy knee length monstrosity that Claude was wearing is what he considered a bathing suit.

Jean came out with the drinks, set them down on a small table that was surrounded by four lounge chairs and said to Carol, "Well, take off you street clothes and hop in." Carol gave Ted a look that said, "I will if you will." Ted unbuttoned his shirt and put it on a chair. This was not a big help or encouragement to Carol. But Ted did not stop there, nor did he in any way challenge her to go first. He loved seeing Carol in skimpy swimwear and on the day of their honeymoon when they went to the ocean, had purchased his own skimpy suit and wore it just so that Carol would have the courage to wear hers in public. So without waiting for Carol, he unbuckled the belt, unbuttoned the button, pulled down the zipper and took of the Daisy Dukes to stand there in a swimsuit so small that their neighbors had probably not seen anything like it unless they had watched male strippers on porn. Then Carol turned around to Ted and said, "Unzip me." When he did, she pulled the sundress up over her head leaving her almost naked in front of the neighbors.

While Jean was coming out with the drinks, Claude had moved into the hot tub to assist the others in stepping into the water. Carol turned around, and seeing what Claude had done, walked over to him, leaned over and extended her hand to him, saying, "Thanks for the hand, Claude." As she bent over he got an even better look at her rather generous tits. Carol noticed a tent rising in his shorts. Jean was just staring at Ted's package, mouth open. She was at a loss for words - seemed to be at a loss for knowing what to do next.

Ted said, "Ladies before gentlemen," and ushered her to the tub, holding her left hand as she extended her right hand to her husband to help her down into the water. Finally Ted said, "I'll bring the tray of drinks over to the edge of the tub, then get in myself." After setting down the drinks he stood back up. Was it on purpose that when he stood up he stood up right in front of Jean so that her face was only inches from his equipment? He knelt down on the deck and entered the hot tub unassisted. They all took their seats. Ted sat next to Carol. Claude sat next to Jean. Usually the conversation flowed between the four of them. Right now there were long pauses of silence. Questions were answered with one word. Then there'd be silence again.