What If? Pt. 17

Story Info
One couple's alternative to vanilla sex.
5.9k words
3.78
10.6k
6

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Chapter 46 - Good-bye

They went to a motel just a little ways from the campus. Being a Saturday night in a college town, even with many students not having returned yet for fall classes, there were plenty of places to go and things to do. They had only grabbed a few snacks to tide them over. They hoped to get something to eat at one of the local eateries that lined the streets surrounding the campus. There were places that served alcohol that would not want to let eighteen year olds in. But there were other dance clubs that welcomed the business of the younger students. So they stayed out quite late, taking in the night life, eating at local shops, listening to local bands, watching other people, and, especially in the case of Carol and Sarah, showing off a lot of skin and looking hot.

As it got quite late they returned to the motel and once again Tommy shared a room and a bed with Carol, and Sarah share a room and a bed with Ted. Sunday they would take Tommy to his dorm room, carry in his belongings, help him get settled, and leave him to college life. Carol wore a white dress. The bottom of it clung very tightly to her ass, but the rest fit very loose. It was cut with a deep "V" in front going almost to her pubes, a deep "V" in back, revealing the upper portion of her "plumbers crack" and with deep holes under her arms revealing a generous portion of side boob.

It was an awkward thing to wear, always wanting to fall off her shoulders except for the fact that on her shoulders she had a little patch of fabric friendly spirit gum-like adhesive which kept the white heavy cotton knit fabric in place. The dress was always revealing plenty and seemed to promise to reveal even more at any moment. She did not carry many things upstairs, but stayed in Tommy's room, putting things away as he and his dad and sister brought things up from the car. When they checked into the dorm and got the key for his room, they also got his linens, which were part of what he paid for in "room and board." When the last load had been brought up things were pretty much put away and Tommy's bed was even made.

At the beginning of August, Tommy had been given the name and e-mail address of his roommate so that they could begin corresponding with one another if they so desired. It is through those e-mails that Tommy learned that his roommate was not planning on arriving until about 4 PM. It was now 2:30. Just to be safe, Ted and Sarah stood outside the door in the hallway outside Tommy's room. Carol locked the door. She turned to Tommy and said, "We've got to break in the bed right." She began stripping. Tommy threw off his clothes. They got on the bed and Tommy tried his best to remember everything he had learned that summer about giving a woman pleasure. Carol reciprocated. It wasn't until about an hour later that Ted and Sarah, who were by now sitting on the floor, heard the door to the room unlock.

The bed was a mess. Everything else was fine. Carol had a glow about her. She had been fucked well. A figure appeared at the door. He introduced himself as Edward, Tommy's new roommate. This was not the person he had been corresponding with by e-mail. Edward was indeed a freshman, but was about six years older than Tommy. He was fresh out of the marines having just completed a combat tour. He said that there had been a mixup in housing and the roommates had been switched. While he was speaking a dorm counselor came up to confirm that housing had made the mistake but that Edward was, indeed, assigned to be Tommy's roommate.

Edward explained that even though his name seemed incongruous with the names of most black athletes, that in spite of his color, Edward was the name that his parents gave him, in fact he was an Edward the third in his family, so he bore the name proudly. He had finished serving in Afghanistan and was now enrolled, hoping to become a civil engineer. Edward was a big man, obviously strong and in good shape after his service in the military. Tommy got him talking about his time in the service, and the family spent quite a while with him. But he was obviously taken with Carol. He could not keep his eyes off of her. Eventually Carol steered the conversation to where she could ask, "So obviously you haven't been with a woman for a long time."

"No ma'am," was his rather military answer.

Carol looked at Ted. Ted understood the question and gave a gentle nod of approval. Carol's slut was coming on big time.

"Are you clean?" asked Carol.

"Got a clean bill of health just before I came here. I'm hoping that my drought from the ladies will be over soon."

"I've heard it on good authority that one of the best ways for roommates to bond is for a man to screw his roommate's mother? Have you ever heard that?"

"No ma'am, no I haven't, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. I'd be willing to give it a try."

"Do you have any objections to screwing a white woman, Edward?"

"None whatsoever. Do you have any objections to screwing a black man?"

"None whatsoever. So let's get it on. Let's make your bed and give it a workout."

Edward started to get out the sheets. Carol suggested the rest of the family leave the room. She then told Edward, "No, Edward, we make the bed after we're naked."

Carol had her dress off in no time. Edward was still unbuttoning his shirt. "You take care of the top, I'll take care of the bottom," she said. She untied his shoes. "Right foot," she said. He raised his right leg and she took his boot off. "Left foot," she said, and the left boot came off. She reached up and unbuckled his belt. He had his shirt off. She unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped them and pulled them down his legs. He took off his undershirt. She tapped his right calf and he lifted his right leg out of his pants. Then his left leg. Carol sat back on her haunches and was greeted with a big black cock dripping precum. She realized that Edward was about ready to explode. She quickly with a snap unfolded a sheet and put it on the bed.

"On your back now," she commanded. Edward complied. "You've been staring at these tits for the past hour, now you get to see them in action," she said. Facing Edward, she straddled his cock, placed it at the entrance to her cunt and lowered herself. That was enough to force Edward to lose it and to fill her womb with volley after volley of his seed.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," he said, "I wanted to last longer."

"No need to be sorry," said Carol. "I'll take it as a compliment. I'll let you rest up a little bit and then we'll start round two. In the meantime, play with my tits." Edward did, and soon thereafter the head of Edwards cock lost that extreme sensitivity that sometimes comes right after an ejaculation. He was ready to go again. Carol started to ride him. First she went up and down, letting him watch her bouncing tits. Then she leaned forward, teasing his chest with her tits and riding his cock with her hips in a range of motions, depths and speeds. Then she leaned back on one arm and let him watch her magnificent tits again but also see her play with her clit as she moved up and down on his cock. Then she leaned back on both arms, lifted up her hips a little bit and said, "Drive it into me, Edward, fuck me hard."

He did so and in so doing hit Carol's "G" spot so that she came all over his cock. "So much for clean sheets," she said. "Now mount me and give me all you got." She got on her back, put a pillow under her ass and spread her legs wide. Edward mounted her, took aim and drilled it all the way home in one motion. From then on it was no more Mr. Nice Guy. He drove that cock as deep into her pussy as he possibly could and as fast as he possibly could and it did not take long for him to come again, but this time he was satisfied, not frustrated. As he began to relax, he pulled out of her, rolled off of her onto his side, looked at her with a big satisfied grin on his face and said, "I don't quite know what to say."

"How 'bout, 'That was fun,'" said Carol.

"Inadequate, but a good start," he said.

"We'd better get dressed. Our public awaits us just outside that door," said Carol. She got dressed. She quickly brushed out her hair. But she did not wipe her pussy. She couldn't help but think how slutty and dirty it was going to be walking down the hallway of the dorm and the sidewalk outside with cum dripping down her leg. In fact, she was hoping that Sarah would notice and say something.

It was time for the boys to go to the cafeteria for supper. Carol said good-bye to Tommy with a kiss he would never forget. He talked about how things were starting right now. Supper in the cafeteria, then there would be a freshman social in an arena on campus and then tomorrow would be filled with different orientations.

Edward said, I'll walk you to the car. On the way there he tried to thank Carol, but didn't know how. They sent him back to the cafeteria, telling him that he would be late for the freshman get together. He told them that he would not be going. "Six years in the marines, some of that in combat, makes things like freshman socials just a little too - how do I say it - immature? - for me. I'll feel out of place."

Ted looked at Carol. Carol nodded. "Then would you like to come with us?" Ted asked. On this last night, Ted and Carol were going to go to a swingers' club. It was affiliated with one back home where they held a membership. They went mostly as exhibitionists and voyeurs, and would, as often as not, spend the night fucking one another but in a very public place as others looked on, or would watch other people, but rather than fuck them, do like they did at the beach and point them out to one another and fantasize about them when they got home. They would take Sarah with them as their guest, and just go as voyeurs with her for a while.

So they invited Edward to go with them to the swing club and Edward accepted the invitation. They would pick him up outside the dorm at seven. In the meantime, he needed to get to the cafeteria to eat some supper. Ted, Carol and Sarah continued to walk to the truck. Carol felt cum leaking out of her pussy and dripping down her leg. She couldn't help it. It was another time to be slutty. In order to get Sarah's attention, she stopped walking. Ted and Sarah had gone a few steps ahead when Sarah turned around to see what was the matter. She noticed it right away. "Mom!" she exclaimed, "You've got cum dripping down your leg."

Carol replied, "I know," and took a couple fingers of her right hand to scoop up the cum, bring it up to her mouth and lick off her fingers. She did this twice, then started walking toward Ted and Sarah again.

"Mom, you're such a slut!" Sarah exclaimed.

"That's right," said Carol. "That's why your dad loves me."

"Guilty as charged," Ted chimed in.

They went to eat and explained to Sarah that they were going to go to a swing club and were taking her along. Edward coming along was kind of a change of plans, but they'd adapt. After supper they went to their room to freshen up. They had moved into just one of the rooms for their last night at the motel because Tommy would not be staying with them. It was a room with two queen sized beds. Ted and Carol would have one, Sarah would have the other. They picked up Edward at seven and went to the swingers' club house. Edward walked around with Carol, Ted with Sarah. It did not take too long for all four of them to be naked and for the couples to be playing with one another: Edward and Carol, Ted and Sarah. A bed in a playroom opened up with no one immediately claiming it. "Will you fuck me on that bed, Daddy?" Sarah asked. "I want you to fuck me in public and I want to call you 'Daddy' in public. They'll think it's just a pet name, but I'll feel so dirty. Please, Daddy, fuck me on that bed. Please?"

They moved to the bed. Ted got on his back. His cock was sticking straight up. They 69ed for a little while to get them lubed up and Sarah straddled him and lowered herself down upon his cock. She indeed was developing her mother's vocabulary: "Fuck me, Daddy, put that big fucking cock up your little girl's slutty fuck hole." "I'm your dirty, barely legal whore, Daddy, ram your dirty pecker into me." On and on she went. Eventually he had her dismount and he put her on all fours and entered her doggie style.

"Fuck your dirty fuckin' bitch," she yelled. "I'm a bitch in heat." "Breed me, Daddy, fuck this bitch." He moved her to her side, spooned in behind her and started strumming her clit with the fingers of his left hand as he placed his right arm under her head and reached down with his right hand to play with her right nipple. He pinched it rather hard and pulled on it and Sarah convulsed in an orgasm. "I'm cumming, you dirty fucking bastard. I'm squirting my dirty fucking cum juice all over this bed. Oh, don't stop fucking me Daddy, it feels so good."

He withdrew and put her on her back and mounted her one more time. "Play with your clit, Bitch," he said. She did as he maneuvered his cock skillfully in her pussy, hitting several sensitive areas. He took the middle finger of his right hand and lubricated it with his saliva and then reached down, found her asshole, and started finger fucking her asshole. She came again.

Her body was convulsing as waves of orgasm washed over her. Finally, when she was no longer convulsing, she said softly, "That was hot, Daddy." They separated and looked around to see that they had gained quite an audience. "That was beautiful," Edward said to Carol as they left the room. "Sarah is cute. Do you think that maybe before the night is over Sarah and I . . . you know . . ."

"Sarah is at the age of consent. All you need to do is ask her yourself. All I'd ask you to do is to not hurt her," said Carol.

"I've seen more than my fair share of pain in war," he said, "I take no pleasure in it. I would never hurt her or any other civilian."

Interestingly enough, earlier in the night, there was a time when Sarah had been talking with her mother, and feeling inadequate because she did not have her mother's big attention getting breasts. "You know the history behind these and the fact that if I hadn't been so overweight in my teen years I never would have had to opt for implants. You are plenty attractive and all natural."

"Do you think Edward would want to fuck me?" she asked.

"I can't speak for him. All I can say is that if you want to fuck him, try and seduce him. You'll find out fast enough if he's interested or not."

But for right now, Sarah had just been royally screwed by Ted and needed a little time to recover. Edward had watched them fuck and their total immersion in one another. He had told Carol that he thought it was beautiful to behold.

"Yes it was; but do you know what is more beautiful? Come with me," said Carol as she pulled his arm around her waist and put hers around his. In every one of these club houses there was always a room lined with mirrors. She guided him around until they found the room and Carol led them in. "Us," said Carol. "We are more beautiful. I don't think there is a more sensual sight than a handsome black man fucking a beautiful white woman." Edward had to agree. They looked fucking hot together. "Fuck me, Edward. Make me your personal fucking white trophy bitch in front of all these people. Do you know how to do a standing 69?" she asked.

He got a puzzled look on his face. "Come with me," she said. They found Ted and Sarah. She said to Ted, "Show him how to do a standing 69." Ted took Sarah and picked her up, turning her upside down and holding her so that he could eat her pussy while she sucked his cock. "Think you could do that?" Carol asked Edward. When he assured her he could, she continued, "Let's find a crowd of people where we can put on a good show." (It was all about being an exhibitionist and having naughty sex.)

They went to the room with the bar where there were a lot of people milling around. "Let's do it, Edward," she said. Edward picked her up in a standing 69. Carol was a big girl. Edward would not carry her around for very long. They were drawing a crowd. Carol took her mouth off Edward's cock long enough to say loud and clear, "Take me to a bed and make me your white trophy bitch. Fuck my brains out!" She returned to eating his dick and he walked to the hallway that led to the rooms with beds. The second one was open, and he laid her down on the bed. As soon as he did, she said, "Now fuck me, Edward, fuck the shit out of me. Make me your whore."

There was a pillow on the bed that she put under her hips. She brought her legs up and opened them wide, then used her hands to open up the lips of her pussy. "Put it in me; fuck me; make me your whore; fuck my slutty cunt," she said as Edward lined up and then sunk his fuck pole all the way into her pussy. "Spread your legs so that they can see my cock hungry pussy devour your man meat," she said. He did, and the room quickly filled with people eager to see the lewd scene. Edward was still suffering from a relatively quick trigger, having gone for so long without a woman while on combat duty. Carol knew he would not last long.

"Let's change positions," she suggested. She had Edward get on his back and she got on top of him in reverse cowgirl position. She leaned back quite far. This gave people a great view again of his dark black meat plunging into her lily white pussy. There was a mirror on the wall opposite, so Carol could see it as well. There was not only the black cock fucking the white cunt, but her huge tits were dancing on her chest in time with their thrusting. Furthermore in that position the very sensitive bottom portion of the head of Edwards cock was being rubbed against the walls of her vagina. Soon he was coming again.

"Who owns this cunt, Bitch?" he yelled out as he pumped a load into her thirsty cunt.

"You do, Baby," she replied, "I'm your dirty, fuckin', white bitch, cum bucket whore." She dismounted and lay next to him. "Fucking awesome," she said, as she kissed him and snuggled into him. When they were ready they got up and changed the linens, which was the standard procedure - leave everything ready for the next couple. They met up at the bar and ordered soft drinks, then moved to a table and talked about some of the things they had seen in the club and some of the people - some good and some, not so good. After about a half hour or so, Sarah was making serious eye contact with Edward. Then she started moving a little in her chair in time to some dance music that was playing in another room. Edward was becoming more and more fascinated with her sexy motions and the movement of her tits. He stood up and asked Sarah, "Would you like to dance?"

That's all it took and they were gone, first to the dance floor and then to the bed in the room surrounded with mirrors where the two of them marveled at the overwhelming sensuality of the vision of a black man and a white woman about to have sex. Edward took her very gently, spending more time pleasing her orally than he had spent with Carol. Maybe some of the almost frantic urgency that he had felt from not having been with a woman was beginning to wear off. In any case, they spent about forty-five minutes on the bed before Sarah climaxed bringing on Edward's climax. By now Edward was shooting pretty small loads, but he was certainly maintaining his steel hard erections, and his prostate would rhythmically contract, shooting whatever cum he had left into Sarah's pussy.

They were going to take Edward home and then go to the motel, but Sarah piped up: "I hope you don't think this is too slutty of me, but I'd love to take Edward to the motel with us and then we could swap and fuck for one another. Like you guys just saw Edward and I fuck. Well, when we get back to the room, you and mom could fuck and we could watch you. Then mom and Edward could fuck and dad and I could watch, then dad and I could fuck - - - you know what I mean? And we'd fuck and then take a nap, switch partners, fuck, take a nap, wake up, switch partners -- keep at it all night until we have to take Edward back in the morning. What do you think?"

12