Bad Ends of Corruption Ep. 01

Story Info
Agent Cruz's Bad End.
2.8k words
4.11
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigLundi
BigLundi
25 Followers

"Agent Cruz! Oh god! Finally! YES!" moans of ecstasy erupted from a woman whose looks would be startling to your average person. The somewhat canine-like lady's silhouette undulates seductively on top of a still shadow of a man whose designation once coincided with the label she calls out. For his part, Cruz could only look up with lust and adoration at his captor, her hips pumping yet another load from his almost supernaturally rigid member. Her hands, paws, clasped his as she leaned down, her lovely hazelnut-colored eyes shimmered as she returned the affectionate look back towards him, and a long, flat tongue hung from her panting mouth. As surely as she had sealed his fate, her mouth covered his own, and he submitted to her entirely as she lavished him with a love that no mere human could emulate. As he slowly began to close his eyes and accept his fate, his memories began to drain from him as much as his energy, and he remembered the events leading up to his current predicament.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Valasquez Cruz was valedictorian of the Anti-Corruption Elite academy. He is one of the elite members trained by the remnants of humanity to help protect against the seemingly unstoppable Corruption infecting humans all over the world. Tasked first with investigating Harrow Downtown in the walled city of Freedomfall, he made his way into the now walled-off section of the city to begin his mission. Several thoughts occurred in his mind about his mission parameters as he thought back to his meeting with the Commander and his Handler.

Overall, the mission was one of reconnaissance. There had been a breach in the walls of the city by what witness accounts say might be a Neko girl, a Corrupted who sported looks similar to that of a hybrid between a feline and a human woman. She was spotted at the construction site meant to help reinforce the outer walls bordering Downtown. The ensuing chaos was difficult to contain. At this point, several city blocks have been sealed off by Anti Corruption Specialists, leaving those who still remain inside at risk. With a few specialty arms provided by the boys at Research and Development, including a teleporter phaser meant to quickly extract Infected and Corrupted alike, Agent Cruz was tasked with finding and saving any survivors, as well as capturing any remaining Corrupted.

Male Corrupted were no danger to anyone. As training has shown, when a human male experiences carnal relations with an Infected or Corrupted woman, the infection affects them differently than it does women, turning them into mindless husks of who they once were which exist merely to be used by their Corrupt mistresses as they please. It was the women that were the trouble. Generally, the infection when fully spread gave women an irresistible nature to them that has still been ill-researched, hence the need to capture and examine samples. The nature is merely known to cause hesitation, second thoughts, and ultimately, temptation to any passerby, be they man, or woman. The desire to engage in the most debauched of sex acts rises to the top of the victim's mind, and in doing so, they seal their fate.

Still, infection is not a death sentence. So long as a victim has not been fully taken by the Corruption, proper quarantine seems to be able to stave off a full transformation. Agent Cruz was told that there would be potential people to save, and he intended on doing so, using his trusty phaser and his well-honed skills of infiltration. Agent Cruz's first priority once he entered the closed-off Downtown was to find a building that was more or less safe and secure to use as a base of operations for his mission. As luck would have it, there was a perfectly serviceable spot not far from where he had entered, close to the closed-off sheets of plastic that he had ventured through. An apartment building.

A tall building with a large number of rooms to access, Cruz figured he could easily hide out in one of the many domiciles that are surely not being used at the moment and come up with a full plan of attack. The higher up he went, the more he'd be able to see as well, so it worked well for scouting too. Quickly, he made his way inside, keeping himself low and quiet as he began to scan the lobby. Initial cautious walkthroughs showed a rather empty building bereft of the usual tenants and workers. As he made his way upwards, however, he began to hear a rather foreboding noise. Someone was bumping something, and it sounded like it was coming from a few floors upwards.

Making sure to keep himself quiet as a mouse, and his head on a swivel, Cruz investigated upwards, making sure to clear any other vacant, unlocked apartments before keeping himself moving forward. The banging only got louder the closer he approached. Finally, he was able to isolate the room where the noises were originating. It could be a Corrupted, an Infected, or even a banging window for all he knew, so he felt the need to check first, before making any rash moves. Peeking through the keyhole, Cruz found himself lucky in that the source of the noise seemed to be not too far behind it. Peering through, he watched as he began to make out a figure. Initially, all he could see was a silhouette moving up and down. In moments it began to come into a more fuller view as he noted the backside of what seemed to be a woman, undulating and bouncing. Peering closer he began to get a clearer picture of the full situation as a cascade of raven black hair bounced along the body, with two creamy white thighs wrapped around a bolted-down chair. The figure's hips were humping the corner of the chair along with what seemed to be one of her hands traveling down her front. From his perspective, it seemed that the figure's legs, and perhaps one of her hands were bracing her, while her other arm was snaked down to aid in her lascivious behavior.

Not everything was on full display, but it might as well have, with what looked to be a long grey t-shirt being the only barrier between Cruz's vision and her bare skin. It was pulled tightly around her backside, giving a tantalizing view of a round, smooth, and juicy posterior. The agent might have found himself staring for a lot longer if his mind hadn't been jostled by a grunt of frustration from the figure audible to him even on the outside, "Mf...fuck...why can't I...dammit!"

The few words and loud noise were enough to break the Agent from his haze as he found himself sitting up and away from the keyhole, and a thought worming its way to the top of his head to continue watching regardless. Quickly he realized that he had been subject to the nature of the Infection and that if he wasn't careful, he could be swallowed up by his baser instincts, and eventually, lose himself entirely. Shaking his head he managed to get his mind under control for the most part before proceeding to dig into his field pack and grab a few tools. After testing the door to confirm that it was locked, he kept his breath contained and low, hoping that the Infected within wouldn't notice as he began to pick the lock of the door. His dextrous hands were able to make the lock surrender within moments, and carefully he began to inch open the door.

Slowly getting the phaser from his side, he prepared to sneak into close range of the woman and teleport her either to the hospital, or the ACE research labs depending on how far gone she was. Inching into the apartment, the Agent began to get a better look at the woman causing all the ruckus, and his heart began to pound in his ears as he watched her passionate display. Getting close and coming around to her side, he gripped his phaser but continued to observe. Her face was almost gentle despite her movements like she was trying to get herself lost in a fantasy of some sort. Her lonely T-shirt wasn't merely tightly wrapped around her bottom, but also what appears to be a somewhat generous, heaving chest. As she continued to undulate, Cruz looked to see that his initial assumption was right, as one of her hands was aiding in her journey, slowly, rhythmically stroking the outer folds of her bare pussy.

Continuing to watch, Cruz found the strength in his arms holding his phaser begin to falter. His continued viewing was tempting, and an undercurrent of desire to continue to drink in the sight of the woman was becoming overwhelming. In a desperate attempt to gather himself, he cleared his throat, trying to keep it quiet, and failing in his awkward position. This gained the attention of the woman, who immediately stopped her pleasurable journey to turn her head and look at him with a bit of fright. In any other scenario, a woman might assume the Agent had bad intentions, breaking into an apartment to spy on them, but her face only kept the look of bewilderment for a moment before softening. Slowly, she climbed down from the chair and held up the hand she had been using to brace herself up towards the Agent, a pleading expression plastered onto her face.

The nature of the Corruption was a mysterious one, but Agent Cruz was feeling it firsthand. The burning desire in his mind to take the hand offered to him, to pull her in close, to let her do whatever she'd like to do, was overwhelming. So overwhelming in fact, that he found himself about to do just that. Instead of holding his phaser, he let one hand free and began to reach towards hers. He falters, he wavers, and a part of him is screaming to pull back. But before he can regain himself, the woman reached forward and interlaced her fingers with his. Her touch was soft, lovely, and full of affection. Cruz's heart betrayed him as his knees buckled. He knelt down in front of her, gazing up at her warm and inviting visage, and she guided him onto his back, kneeling next to him as she did.

"What's your name?" she whispered as she began to delicately fiddle with his belt.

"Agent...Cruz..." was all the man could muster from his training. He couldn't bear to say his ID number as per interrogation protocol, he didn't want to say much at all.

"Agent Cruz. I'm Amy. I hope that you can give me what I want, and in return, I'll give you everything, all of me, forever." The woman cooed to him, promising him a love the likes of which the soldier never imagined before.

Losing himself in her beautiful chocolate eyes, he barely noticed when his pants began to slowly be removed by Amy's dextrous hands. She leaned down to him, kissing him lightly, their lips touching with affection as she slowly moved her body over top of his own. With a sharp intake of breath, Cruz groaned as he felt his rigid manhood become enveloped in a delightful warmth. Glancing down, he saw the connection that had been made between himself and Amy. The look on her face was one of ecstasy, as something that had been missing finally clicks with her and she begins to moan in pleasure, "Ah...that's it...that's what I needed...oh god..." she says as she begins to slowly bounce up and down on top of him.

Amid their lovemaking, Amy began to peel off her t-shirt, sinking Cruz deeper into his infatuation as it delicately slid over her bust, revealing her perky and hypnotizing breasts as they slowly bounced along with her calculated movements. After tossing the shirt back to the stool which had once been used to relieve her needs, Amy's hands interlaced once more with Cruz's.

After a mere few minutes of watching the goddess atop him use him to fulfill her own desires, Cruz felt himself becoming numb in the mind. Thoughts of other infected, civilians in need of help, and dangerous Corrupted roaming the area, slipped from his mind and were replaced with the utter ecstasy of the act. With a low moan, he surrendered a load of his seed to Amy's hungry, ravenous womb. But this was only the beginning.

Groaning happily at Cruz's ultimate surrender, a small growl began to emit from her throat. In his haze, Cruz could barely recognize what was happening as he saw through the fog of his mind some changes begin to occur in Amy's body. First, her chest, which had consumed his vision, as tufts of ebony black...fur? Began to emerge around her breasts. More groans and snarls began to erupt from her as she began to pick up the pace, her aggression coming in tandem with her transformation. Cruz blinked once, then twice, and before he could comprehend even a modicum of what was happening, he noticed new nipples going down Amy's smooth navel, and an expansion accompanying. The woman now had...several rows of breasts, each in descending size as they stopped near her belly button. Far from disturbing him, they only became more entrancing as he watched them form. Her hands began to grow a similar fur, and a rough sensation began to scrape against his palms as he continued to hold her hands in his own.

Looking blearily, Amy's hands had become more like paws than hands, before his attention was garnered once more by a cry of pleasure from Amy now smashing her hips into his own above him. He looked, and noticed two pointy ears emerging from the top of her head, her long raven black hair becoming more coarse and wild, now matted with sweat as she continued to move. The sheer pleasure of her pussy was consuming his mind and his heart, and he found himself utterly unsurprised by her transformation. Indeed, it only added to the experience as he excitedly scanned her body to see what was next. It was when her tongue flopped out of her mouth in a mindless euphoria that he noticed it had extended, become thicker, grey-colored, and curled at the end.

As if to mark the end of her new form's emergence, a black-furred tail began to wag itself hastily and with vigor behind her, adding to the pressure that was now seeming to come from all directions onto Cruz's penis. She was new, complete, and beautiful to him. To his horror, she stopped her jackhammer-level intensity and settled herself on top of him, causing a whimper from the agent. Amy merely chuckled, "Don't worry..." she whispered as she grabbed his shirt and began to pull it over his head, "Just...finishing something..." she added. As the black cloth of his operative uniform comes overtop of his face, he finds himself almost in pain from not being able to see her for but a brief moment. But when the shirt was fully removed, and he could behold her once more, he merely smiled, almost all intelligence lost from his face as she leaned down and pressed her rows of breasts into his chest, kissing him intensely for a moment before pulling back and resting her forehead on his. Her hips began to pick up the pace once more, grinding instead of pumping as she panted a hot breath in his face, "Thank you...so much...god...I needed this...I promise I'll never leave you...never ever..." she says in between panted breaths.

Cruz was elated to hear that this would never end. He could never imagine leaving her side, leaving this position. The utter love that he could sense from her was elating, and his hands slowly left her own to wrap around her back, hugging her close and capturing her lips in his own. He was lost to the world now, and he didn't care. Amy was beautiful, she was lovely, and best of all, she loved him. He'd never dream of leaving, never dream of anything but her. Her tail only wiggled faster as she happily accepted his affections with an elated squeal.

It didn't take long for another load to be pumped from the agent, with Amy groaning in pleasure again, as if every release from him brought her the greatest heights of rapture. She began to bite into his shoulder, nibbling and growling as her hips only continued to build up a tempo, from grinding to bouncing once more. Cruz's member in any other situation would be utterly useless, but this Corruption kept him going, it made it possible for him to endlessly feed her what she wanted, his flag of surrender, his devotion to her.

Amy leaned upwards, looking down at her new partner, her new man, and took his hands in hers once more she bit her lip and threw her head back, losing herself in the moment as Cruz's eyes continued to cloud over, his every thought leaving his mind as he settled into becoming her mere plaything.

"Oh...Agent Cruz! Oh god! Finally! YES!"

BigLundi
BigLundi
25 Followers