What It Takes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just a couple of seconds of sliding, I saw Dr. Alton's fingers pressed tugged tightly against the flared end of the alien's penis. The creature was trying to shake and rock its shaft, but Dr. Alton's surprisingly strong hand held it in place. She looked over her shoulder at the creature again, into its sparkling black eyes.

"Don't slow down honey, I need your touch!" she groaned. But the creature didn't appear to have slowed at all. Its tentacles were still pressing deeper and deeper into Dr. Alton's willing body. Her body was shaking terribly, but it was like she was ignoring it. As soon as she'd spoken to the alien, she turned back and looked at her hand.

I had, of course, known what she was going to do next. But that didn't slow the shock of actually seeing it. Dr. Alton bent over quickly at the waist, her breasts pressing once against into the creature's body as she did so. As she moved, her glistening mouth opened widely and, for a second, I could see her pretty pink tongue resting against her teeth. But she was clearly excited and moved quickly. In half a second, the flared, flat tip of the space slug's penis disappeared into Dr. Alton's mouth. I could see the outline of the ridges against her lips. Her eyes sort of crossed and a shiver ran down her spine, it was like she was tasting the most delicious thing in the world.

She wasn't content to rest there. As soon as the tip of the creature's penis was in her mouth, Dr. Alton began to allow her fist to retrace its steps down the shaft. However, the penis did not begin to, once again, flop wildly. That was because each inch of penis that slipped out of Dr. Alton's dripping fingers were immediately sucked up into Dr. Alton's mouth. I could see it twitching against her cheeks and then, later, inside of her throat. I could see her tongue moving too, tasting and caressing. Dr. Alton had no hesitation, no fear. Inch by inch the slimy slug penis squeezed into her willing mouth. Her eyes remained open, seeming to enjoy the sight of the thing disappearing inside of her. I couldn't believe how smoothly and easily Dr. Alton took the creature's long, thing, braided cock into her mouth. Before I knew it, Dr. Alton's nose was pressing firmly into the slim of the creature's body, the penis buried completely in her throat.

Dr. Alton waited there for a few seconds, her eyes running and her throat gagging. The creature was making a high pitched squealing nose and its entire body was shaking all over. After a few seconds, Dr. Alton began to work her head back, letting the creature's penis slip easily out of her mouth. As soon as enough had come out, she wrapped her hand around it again, keeping it taut and in control. In a manner of second, just the flared tip remained in Dr. Alton's mouth. Saliva and mucus were dripping from Dr. Alton's lips and she wiped tears off of her cheek. But she didn't hesitate. As soon the tip of the cock was resting inside of her lips, Dr. Alton began to move her head down again, more quickly this time. She let the creature's penis slam into the back of her throat and then pulled it out again. Soon, Dr. Alton's head was bouncing up and down on the creature's abdomen, driving in and out of her mouth. She always kept her hand on it, keeping it under control. But, of course, it grew messier and messier with each passing second, the mucus dripping off of her lips.

I am not sure how long she did that. I know that the creature seemed to appreciate it, its chirping growing more insistent and its tentacles moving more firmly in and out of Dr. Alton. I'm not sure when it happened, but after a few minutes of furiously throating the creature, Dr. Alton's hand slipped off of the creature's cock, even as she slipped it out of her mouth. I guess I didn't notice at first because it was no longer wiggling around wildly. In fact, when I finally recognized that Dr. Alton had changed her technique, I was somewhat shocked to find that the alien's penis was no long soft. While it was still dripping wet, it no longer like a giant wet noodle. It had become completely rigid, just like a man's penis. It seemed to have grown slightly as well, now just about exactly a foot long. The flared end seemed to be larger, puffier, as well, though I could only see the outline of it through her lips. Still, Dr. Alton kept jamming the thing deeply into her throat.

Once the creature's penis was completely erect, Dr. Alton carefully slipped it out of her mouth. As she moved away, a mouthful of thick slime dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts. Thick strings of mucus still connected her lips to the tip of the creature's cock. Dr. Alton moved her left hand back down to the creature and she wrapped her fingers around its throbbing cock. She began to stroke it slowly as she stretched out her back. For a moment, Dr. Alton just knelt next to the creature, her back arched and her large, slime-covered breasts thrust forward. She closed her eyes and she groaned loudly, licking her lips. The creature's tentacles were still working back and forth on Dr. Alton's pussy and asshole, alternating thrusts as it had from the beginning.

But it was clear that the creature missed Dr. Alton's mouth. The creature rocked and shook on the floor, and its noises grew more desperate and frantic. The creature's tentacles tightened more closely around Dr. Alton's legs. Dr. Alton looked back at the creature's face and smiled. She giggled a little.

"Are you ready honey?" she asked, "I won't tease you anymore. But you have to let go of me." As she spoke the last words, she reached down towards the creature's tentacles around her thigh, prying on them carefully. For a moment, the creature held onto her. Then, it suddenly realized what she was asking for, and its slimy tentacles slipped off of Dr. Alton's legs. The last two tentacles to leave were the ones buried inside of the doctor's body. The doctor sighed deeply as the creature's body left hers.

The instant that the doctor was free, she flew into action. She jumped up onto her feet and threw her right leg up over the creature's body. Her foot landed wetly on the floor on the opposite side. Her calves and knees and thighs were pressing into the creature's slimy sides. Dr. Alton popped up onto her toes. I saw the creature's head spin back around. In a moment, it was back in a natural position, looking up at Dr. Alton.

I saw the creature's hard penis, which was now sticking up ninety degrees off of its body. It slapped against Dr. Alton's thigh as she started inch forward. After a few seconds, the flat tip of the alien's penis was poking up directly between Dr. Alton's legs.

"I dreamed about this last night," Dr. Alton said in a husky voice. She was looking down at the creature's "face." There was an intensity in her gaze, an animal desire...For a moment I was struck by the idea that Dr. Alton was an alien creature that had kidnapped a less advanced creature from its home planet to use as a sexual toy. The idea made me feel strange and a bit alien myself. Alien, at least in part, because I felt myself aroused by the idea (though I didn't acknowledge it).

I didn't have time to dwell on this idea though. As soon as the words were out of Dr. Alton's mouth, she was beginning to bend her knees. Dr. Alton didn't waste any time, she was desperate to get the alien cock inside of her. Her pussy was dripping wet from the alien mucus and her own sweet juices. She had positioned herself perfectly. After a second, the flat tip of the alien's cock was pressed against Dr. Alton's labia. I saw her bending her knees faster. Her pussy lips stretched around the wide tip of the alien's cock. The creature shook and chirped while Dr. Alton moaned. But she was so unbelievably wet that she couldn't hold out for long. I saw her lips stretch open and then, rapidly, the alien's cock slipped inside of her.

"Oh nasty fuck that's good!" Dr. Alton groaned. She was already stretched out from the tentacles and I was shocked by how easily the alien penis slipped inside of her body. One moment, she was straining against the thick tip, and the next, her ass was sinking into the creature's mucus and the cock was buried deep in her pussy. I could see her labia straining, I could see her tight body squeezing out the creature's slime and her hard clit sitting up high on her body.

As soon as the alien penis was inside of her, Dr. Alton began to rock her hips back and forth. The alien penis moved around inside of her, making Dr. Alton groan and shudder. Her hands went up to her mouth and she licked on her own fingers, before letting them trail down, running her palms across her breasts and nipples. Her hips began rocking faster and faster, her body trembling.

"Oh fuck, more!" Dr. Alton said, her voice husky and excited. As soon as the words came out of her mouth, Dr. Alton pitched herself forward. Her breasts flopped down with a wet slapping sounds onto the creature's abdomen. She thrust her hips back as she did so, driving the creature's hard penis deeper into her body. The creature's body began to undulate, driving its cock in and out of Dr. Alton's body.

"The tentacles, put them in my mouth!" Dr. Alton groaned. She started reaching out towards the creature's repulsive face, "I want the one that was in my asshole!" Dr. Alton said. After a moment, she grabbed one of the slimy tentacles in her free hand and fed it quickly into her mouth. I don't know if it was the one in her ass...but it might've been. I saw the twitching tentacle go between Dr. Alton's soft, pink lips and begin to stretch them out. Soon, it was pressing deep down into Dr. Alton's throat, making her choke and her eyes water. But she kept feeding more and more of it into her body, as she continued to thrust her hips back into the creature's cock.

Once again, I wasn't sure how long they stayed like that, it felt like forever and no time all at once. The longer they went, the more desperate both of their motions became. The creature's body shuddered and it continued to make its strange chirping sound. Dr. Alton's legs shook like she was freezing to death and her hips moved faster and faster. She continued to bob her head up and down on the creature's mouth tentacles. It was such an overwhelming visual experience. I stood with my mouth open in the doorway, watching without thought.

After a while, I no longer heard Dr. Alton moaning aloud. Instead, I saw that her lips, like her eyes, were slammed totally shut, wrapped tightly around the tentacles. She was still making a low noise in the back of her throat, but it was quieter than before. At the same time, I saw that all of the muscles in her body had begun to tighten and stiffen. I could see her calves tensing and her back go straight. Her breasts were pressing more firmly against the creature's wet body. The creature's body continued to undulate, slipping its cock in and out of her tight pussy. Suddenly, all of Dr. Alton's movements stopped. She froze on top of the creature's body. Suddenly, her head threw back (the tentacle quickly sliding out of her throat) and her back arching. She let out a high pitched, warbling scream and her feet sort of collapsed, dropped her hard completely down on the alien's penis.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh I am cumming honey!" Dr. Alton moaned now that her throat was free. Even as she said it, I saw a sudden burst of liquid from between her legs. Dr. Alton's juices poured from her pussy, spraying across the creature's already-wet body as she orgasmed so hard that her voice cut out as she screamed. She then collapsed down onto the creature's body, panting raggedly, her body coated in sweat and slime.

As Dr. Alton lay, recovering, the creature continued to thrust its cock in and out of her body. If anything, the slug had become even more desperate, its body moving faster than I would've thought possible. After a few moments, Dr. Alton seemed to rouse herself from her orgasm. She sat up slightly, sighing as the cock pressed into her. The entire front of her body was coated in the creature's mucus. She reached down with on hand and scooped some of the slime off of her breasts, and then shoveled it into her mouth. She closed her eyes and let out a small breath, like it was the greatest thing she'd ever tasted. But as she looked down, she seemed to notice something. I followed the line of her vision. I looked through the creature's skin and I could see what she was seeing. Inside the creature, amongst all the organs and guts that I had seen before, was a steadily expanding bluish-white mass. It was like an internal sack that was filling with slightly frothy liquid. Dr. Alton's eyes lit up as she saw it.

"Oh thank God!" she said in a sultry voice. Whatever fatigue she'd felt before was completely gone now. Her feet slapped down hard on the floor on either side of the creature. She stood up quickly, standing on her tiptoes. I watched as the creature's hard penis slipped out of her pink, glistening pussy lips and heard her let out a surprised yelp as the fat tip slipped out. The creature shook wildly on the floor, its mucus dripping off of it in large dribbles. Its eyes looked fiery, its tentacles wiggled completely out of control.

"Give that royal jelly honey, give that to me!" Dr. Alton said. Even as she spoke she was hoping off to one side of the creature, dropping back on her knees where she'd been before. Once against, Dr. Alton's head dropped down towards the creature's center, her lips opening as she moved. In half an instant, the flared tip of the giant slug's penis was, once again, pressed inside of her mouth. But Dr. Alton didn't deep throat the creature this time, instead, her hands instantly flew to the alien's quivering shaft. Her hands moved deliberately now, not teasing. She was milking the creature, squeezing it tight and pulling it hard.

The creature did not last long. As soon as Dr. Alton's hands began to move on the creature's shaft, it began to buck wildly. It made a whole series of completely indecipherable noises, sometimes seeming to create three or four different sounds all at once. Then, over the noise, I heard Dr. Alton grunt. I turned and looked at her, saw her head recoil slightly, but her lips stayed plastered to the creature's penis. The penis was expanding and contracting wildly, sometimes swelling to twice its normal size in Dr. Alton's hands. My eyes instantly flew back to the sack inside of the creature's body. I could see it shrinking rapidly as spurts of the alien's sperm poured in Dr. Alton's mouth. I saw her cheeks bulging, then I saw her throat working as she began to swallow it down. But there was too much, even as she swallowed, more and more of the creature's sperm sack emptied into her mouth. Soon it was dribbling out of the corners of her mouth, even as she tried to swallow it. It was a pale, milky blue, very different from the creature's mucus. I was actually close enough to smell its musky, almost familiar odor.

Soon, the creature's sperm sack had emptied entirely and the creature collapsed backwards onto the floor, its head lolling to the side, towards me. It lay still for a few moments. For her part, Dr. Alton slipped the alien's penis out of her mouth and let it flop back, soft, against its body (it rapidly retracted back into the creature's body). Bluish sperm was dribbling from her chin and mixing with the mucus on her tits, dribbling off her still-hard nipples. She smiled contentedly and lick and her lips, taking more of it in.

"Woah," she said, after panting for several seconds, "That was incredible honey." She ran her messy hands through her beautiful hair, which was already wet and mussed. Her skin was glowing. I couldn't believe how...beautiful and content she looked in that moment. But after a moment, she saw that the alien slug wasn't looking at her. I wanted to run, but she followed the creature's gaze before I had a chance to move. When she saw me, she didn't look surprised or frightened. She licked her lips again, smiled, and shrugged.

"Oh, hi Luna. I didn't see you there. Hope you haven't been waiting long," She spoke casually, as though I'd walked in on her doing her laundry.

"Uh...breakfast!" my voice squeaked out. Then, without elaborating on what that meant to waiting for a reply, I turned and ran back out of the hallway, heading towards the mess hall.

* * * * *

And that, essentially, was the story I told Tara and Hilaria when I returned there some time later. Retelling the story was somehow more unreal than seeing it the first time. It was like I hardly believe the story ...but I was the one telling it. To offset this strange sensation, I spared no details. I needed to get everything off my chest, explain to them everything I'd seen, heard, and smelled. My captain and her first mate had to be able to see everything I had seen, so that their stomachs would churn with mine. Their discomfort would make the whole thing real.

Of course, I didn't tell them everything. I told them, I guess a little bit, about how repulsed I had been by the entire affair. I am sure my face registered that as I spoke. But I didn't tell them the strange excitement I'd felt as I watched it. I didn't tell them that as I left the hallway after Dr. Alton had seen me that I'd felt my nipples pressing hard against my shirt or that I'd felt a slickness on my inner thighs. I didn't tell them that I could actually smell my arousal as I walked. I didn't tell them, not because I was ashamed (though I should have been), but because I wasn't even acknowledging those feelings myself. I certainly didn't tell them (or myself) about how jealous I was feeling. Not that Dr. Alton got to suck mucus off an alien's cock (nothing about the slug had been attractive to me), but that look of contentment and peace that Dr. Alton had on her face just before she noticed me. She had had deep existential satisfaction that only sex can provide. I guess I didn't know it, but I would have killed for that feeling.

Instead, I just gave my crewmates the shocking, and disgusting details. As I spoke, they looked at me stone-faced. I assumed that they were in shock, hardly believing what I had seen. Finally, I reached the end of my story, every last detail milked. I was panting by the end, I'd spoken almost in one long, unending sentence. As soon as I was finished, Tara and Hilaria looked at each other for a moment. I felt my heart pounding, needing them, for reasons I couldn't explain, to feel the same thing I was feeling for reasons I didn't understand.

Tara shrugged.

"You shouldn't watch people in their rooms," Hilaria said, and took a casual sip of her coffee. I collapsed down into my chair. I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. How was that their reaction? Tara didn't care at all and for Hilaria...I was the one who was wrong. Had they not understood what I'd said?

"She fucked an alien. And alien with the brain the size of a cat that looks like a giant semi-clear slug! And that is all you have to say?" I asked.

"Don't speak to your superior officers like that!" Hilaria shot back. Tara reached her hand out and placed it on Hilaria's wrist, calming her. The second and command shook her head and pursed her lips. She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Luna," she said calmly, like she was speaking to an irate child, "It is not our business to pry into Dr. Alton's personal life. She is a guest of CTA on this flight. A paying guest." I felt like I was floating outside my body. None of this day made any sense.

"But..." I started.

"And..." Tara said, cutting me off, "You might have noticed that this is an awful long flight. Dr. Alton has been awake with her aliens for months and she has a year left to go. We don't have much time to speak with her. She is probably lonely and tired...just like the rest of us. Whatever she does to avoid cabin fever...as her captain I support it."