What Just Happened?? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could go down on you for hours. You taste and feel amazing. So I take it you're not much into anal play?" I asked.

"Until now, no. I'm thinking it's time to try again, this time with a better partner. The last time I tried it, the only time, was years ago in college with someone I thought loved me. We both got drunk and I agreed to try it and he forced his way in. It was awful. I never thought I could ever enjoy it." she said. "You, however, are an amazing lover.'' She stretched out and kissed me. "Let's open a bottle of wine and sit here naked in front of the fireplace."

"Sounds great."

She stood up and made her way to the kitchen. "Damn, my legs are still wobbly. What did you do to me?" she yelled. She emerged with two glasses and a bottle of white wine. She poured two full glasses worth. I was sitting in front of the fireplace. She handed one to me and then stranded me. She lowered herself down on me and wrapped her legs around me, sitting on my lap. She weighed nothing. We sat there face to face and drank wine and kissed.

12