What Just Happened? Ch. 05

Story Info
Ed's sister Sandy visits.
3.9k words
4.55
43.5k
31

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal, in a park, with bystanders wandering around, before going on to various other perverted adventures. I suggest you go back and read the first three installments before reading this one, or just jump in.

-

I was back where all this had started: my apartment. I was lazing around on the couch eating some chips, feeling like I'd managed to dodge a bullet. That video footage at the Starhut could have caused me some serious problems. I don't know what a cop would've made of me walking in and just fucking one of the baristas while her boss watched like nothing had happened if they'd gotten ahold of that footage, but the thought made me shudder. Would they think it was rape? Would they call some black-ops government agency? I didn't want to find out.

A few days had passed, and I was getting bored and antsy as I thought about my options. I was also a bit frustrated because I hadn't figured out how to monetize this power yet. What good is mind control if it can't make you rich? So far, all my orders or suggestions to people involving sex or anything even sex related had worked, and everything else had failed. I was still out of work and with the loss of the extra 600 bucks the government had been kicking into my weekly check, I would need to get serious about looking for work soon.

I sighed. I could get my dick sucked without breaking a sweat, but soon I wouldn't be able to pay my bills if I didn't figure something out. I was thinking about going out for a walk but feeling nervous about what I might do and considering how to go about using my power without getting into trouble. Clearly my power has an area effect element, but it's not a very big area, and doesn't do shit to affect video cameras, so I'd need to be a bit thoughtful about how to use it. I was just starting to get up, when there was a knock at my door.

I wondered if the church ladies were back, and the thought of that made my dick get hard. I'd been so surprised by how they'd acted when they showed up a few days ago that I hadn't asked for their phone numbers or anything, so I couldn't just call them up. Thinking about that made me realize my power wouldn't work over the phone anyway... or would it? That's where my head was as I absentmindedly opened the door, dick hard and thinking about a three way with church ladies, when I laid eyes on my sister Sandy.

I smiled and tried to push those thoughts out of my mind, but inwardly I groaned a little. Sandy is nice and all, but she's five years older than I am, making her 31. It's not a huge age difference, but she's much more driven and organized than I am, and when I was a kid the difference in our ages and attitudes made her act almost like a second mom toward me. She was always trying to keep me in line and motivated to succeed, and she'd never really gotten past thinking about me as the little kid she needed to keep kicking in the ass from time to time.

All that flashed through my mind as I said, "Hi sis. Come on in," and stepped back to make room for her. She was dressed in a nice silk blouse and business-type skirt, since she's a lawyer who works on the nearby Army base, like about half the rest of the city.

Sandy walked in and looked around, wrinkling her nose a bit at the mess as she did so. She's about 5'6" and has, ironically enough, sandy-blonde hair. She's married to an accountant—nice guy, but boring as hell—and hasn't gotten around to having kids yet. Still, she'd always had to work to keep from gaining weight and my eyes unconsciously drifted to her plump ass, moving beneath her tight skirt. The fact that she's always been just slightly on the plump side probably has a lot to do with why I like thicker girls now, since she was the object of my earliest jerk off fantasies. I used to feel guilty about jerking it while looking out the window at her sunning herself in a bikini in the yard, but I'd long since reconciled myself to being a pervert so now I just tried not to get caught checking my own sister out. To that end, as she turned toward me, I only allowed myself a cursory glance at her plump, DD tits, hidden behind her jacket, silk blouse, and no-doubt heavy duty bra. She said, "Nice seeing you little brother," as she reached up to hug me, smooshing those big tits against me in a way that did nothing to help the erection I'd developed while thinking about the church ladies.

Letting me go, Sandy waved her hand around the room and said, "Are you getting out any? This place looks more like an animal den than an apartment."

I chuckled and moved a pizza box to make a place for her to sit as I said, "Oh, it's not that bad. Have a seat—what brings you over?"

She brushed off the chair and sat daintily, perched on the edge of the seat as if she expected to get something on her nice skirt if she wasn't careful. "Well, I left several messages, but I haven't heard from you in a while, and I've been worried."

I waved my hand as I said, "Ah, sorry. I was sick for a bit but..."

Sandy broke in, "SICK? Was it...?"

I said, "Well, I'm not sure. I felt rough, but who knows, since I didn't get tested." I didn't add that since I'd recovered I'd apparently developed some limited mind-control powers, but just the thought of it, and what I'd done with the church ladies right here in this room, caused my eyes to drift down toward her tits. I knew I shouldn't look, but fuck it—sister or no sister, Sandy has always had nice tits. Too bad she was wearing a business jacket, or whatever you called them when women wore them, that covered up most of her tits.

Sandy broke into my thoughts by frowning, and for just a second I thought she'd caught me checking her out, but all she said was, "Well, I hope it wasn't coronavirus, but you should have called me and told me!"

I shrugged and said, "What could you have done. Hey, take your jacket off and get comfortable."

She shrugged out of her jacket and I stood to take it and hang it up. She was still frowning as she said. "Well, I'm your sister, you should have told me! What else has been going on? Are you still out of work then?"

I hung her jacket up on a peg next to the door and turned back toward her. Standing, I was looking down at her, but her shirt was buttoned almost all the way to her throat, and I couldn't see much. I replied, "Yeah, still being a bum, I'm afraid." Would my power work on my sister? Was it already working—she did take off her jacket when I told her to. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. This was my sister. I shouldn't think that way.

Her frown went to a full scowl now. "Ed, you need to take this seriously. I know you're not good about saving money, so you can't just go without working. Have you called your boss to see if they're rehiring yet? Sent out resumes?"

I went back to the couch, getting irritated at her tone of voice. Everyone I had encountered for the last few days had acted like anything I did of a sexual nature was perfectly normal and natural. I wonder how far that extended, and if it would work on my sister? I openly stared at her tits, wondering what kind of bra she had on. I'd caught a few glimpses of her tits as a kid, and knew she had big, delicious looking nipples, but I'd never gotten a good look, so I couldn't quite picture them in my mind.

Whether because of my power or not, Sandy just ignored my ogling as I said, "You know, it's not like tech writing and editing jobs are just falling out of the sky. This is a pandemic, you know. Who's hiring?"

She looked exasperated. "That's the point, I don't know, and neither do you. You need to get off your ass and find out."

Her attitude was really starting to bug me. I knew she was acting this way because she cares about me, but I'm not a little kid anymore. Driven in part by irritation, in part by the fact that I was horny and hadn't been laid in a few days, I said, "take your shirt off Sandy," and all but held my breath as I paused to see her reaction. I figured if she balked or got angry, I'd play it off as a bad joke, but she didn't hesitate to start unbuttoning her blouse. As her magnificent cleavage came into view, she said, "have you even looked at Monster? Linkedin? Any of the job boards?"

I was disappointed as she shrugged out of her shirt to see that she was wearing some support bra monstrosity that was about as sexy as a hangover, so I risked asking, "Sandy, why are you wearing that heavy duty bra instead of something sexy?"

She cocked her head at me as if puzzled and said, "I need the support, because I have big breasts, but I also don't like guys in the office checking my boobs out. This smooshes them down and hides them so guys don't look."

I laughed. "Well, it might smoosh them down and make them look a little smaller, but it would take more than a heavy-duty bra to hide boobs like yours. Go ahead and take your bra off and let me have a look."

She paused, and for a second I thought she was going to get upset or something, but all she said was, "Where can I put this so it won't get messed up?"

I'd been so focused on her tits that I hadn't noticed her neatly fold her blouse. Ever the neat freak, she didn't want to just lay it down anywhere. I stood and said, "Here, I'll take care of that," as I took it and found a clean-ish surface to put it down on.

As I turned around, I could see she was struggling a bit with her bra, so I helped her unhook it and took it from her as well. Her magnificent tits were now on full display, and they looked great. They sagged a bit from their weight, but her nipples were big and became instantly hard thanks to the cool air in my apartment, and her aureoles were a dark pink and gorgeous. My already hard cock felt like it was going to burst out of my pants.

Ignoring the fact that she was now topless in my living room, Sandy waved her hand around, making her big tits bounce in delightful ways, as she said, "Look at this place, Ed. You need to take more pride in yourself, and how you live. You've been out of work for too long—Mr. Edmonds, your boss, wasn't a bad guy. Send him an email, or even call him and ask when he'll be rehiring people. Send out your resume to other employers. Don't just sit here waiting for things to happen!"

I stepped close to her and reached down to fondle her big tits, pulling and twisting her nipples. I'd jacked off while thinking about these tits countless times when I was a teenager, and here I was fondling them for the first time. Her shrill tone and hectoring attitude couldn't dampen my enthusiasm... or not by much, but it would be great if she quit badgering me. I sighed and said, "Sandy, I'm a grown up and it's my life. Get off my case and stop talking about this."

Unfortunately, just like when I gave people orders to give me money or anything else related to things besides sex, she just frowned and said, "Ed, someone has to look after you, since you're clearly doing a poor job of it yourself!"

I decided to take a different approach to get her to shut up. As I played with her tits, I wondered if I could actually fuck her. However, that seemed wrong. She was my sister after all. But my cock was rock hard and needed some attention, so I said, "Sandy, you're getting really turned on from my hands on your tits. Give me the kind of blowjob you give your husband Steve."

I wasn't even sure she gave Steve head, but she immediately flushed as she got horny, and stood up. I stepped back a pace, and she unzipped her skirt, slid it down, and stepped out of it. She paused to fold it, giving me time to admire the French-cut panties she was wearing, as I wondered why she was taking her skirt off to give me a blowjob. As she turned and bent slightly to put her skirt down on a clear spot on the table, I admired her fantastic ass and decided that since I'd said for her to blow me like she does Steve, he probably prefers to have her mostly naked when she does it, so he can admire her body. Turning back toward me, her tits jiggling as she moved, Sandy said, "let's see what we've got to work with, little brother," as she undid my pants. Fishing out my rock-hard cock, she gave me a few strokes as she admired my cock, then used her thumb to smear the pre-cum I was leaking around on the head.

"Not bad little brother," she said as she dropped to her knees in front of me, then stuck out her pink little tongue to lick up the pre-cum I was leaking, causing me to groan. I ran my fingers through her soft hair as she began to use one hand to fondle my balls as she began to run her tongue and soft lips all over my shaft. Once I was good and wet from her mouth, she scooped her big tits up and wrapped them around my shaft, stroking my cock with her warm tit flesh. Looking up at me with her big brown eyes, Sandy said, "Do you want your cock in my hot little mouth, Ed?"

I groaned and said, "hell yes I do. I have ever since I was a teenager."

She giggled as she said, "I'm not surprised. You never did a good job hiding the way you checked me out whenever I wore a bikini, and you spent an awful lot of time in the bathroom after you'd see me sunbathing." She then dropped her tits, and slid her mouth down on my cock, taking a few inches, bobbing, then a few more. I realized one of her hands had disappeared and when I looked, I saw that she was masturbating as she blew me, which made everything hotter. Her mouth felt like heaven, and I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock. For just half a second, I thought about how wrong all this was, but then pushed that thought firmly out of my mind. After all, it wasn't like I was fucking her. What's a friendly blowjob between siblings? I groaned out, "How did it make you feel knowing I was jacking off thinking about you, sis?"

Sandy let my cock out of her mouth with a pop sound and wrinkled her nose as she looked up at me, "I thought it was gross, but I knew you were a kid and couldn't control your hormones, so I ignored it." So much for my fantasies that she got turned on thinking about my cock. Then she leaned forward again and swallowed my cock all the way down her throat, held it there for a second, then drew back with a cough. "Sorry about that," she said, "you're bigger than Steve, and I haven't sucked anyone else's cock since Junior prom in high school."

I remembered her date to that prom, a long-haired guitar player who I'd wondered if she was fucking as I fisted my dick while she was at prom with him. She stopped masturbating a moment to scoop her tits up and give me a tit job for a bit, so I asked, "did you fuck that guy?"

She laughed and replied, "No, just blew him a few times and let him fuck my tits. Steve was my first," then she dropped her tits again and started blowing me as she stroked her own pussy. I groaned, thinking about the fact that I was probably only the third guy she'd ever blown, and how dirty it was to be getting a blowjob from my own sister. I could feel her arm jiggling as she frigged herself, and her tits jiggled with that movement combined with her steady bobbing on my cock. The combination of the way she looked, the dirty nature of what was happening, and the feel of her mouth on my cock along with the fact that I hadn't cum in a few days was making my cock swell alarmingly. I grabbed her head and began to fuck her face in earnest, causing her to drop her other hand to put it to work on her pussy. From what I could tell she was using one hand to frig her clit, and the other to finger fuck herself. The way she was masturbating made it clear that this was something she normally did while sucking cock, and just the thought of my big sister, on her knees sucking cock and finger-fucking herself, brought me to the edge.

I yanked her head off my cock with my left hand, but held her by the hair as I furiously yanked my cock with my right as I came all over her tits and face with a roar. She held her mouth open and cried out in her own orgasm as I came, causing some of my cum to go into that pretty mouth. I idly wondered how she felt about swallowing. I'd pulled out because I wanted to see my cum splashed on those big beautiful tits of hers, but it had never occurred to me before now to wonder if my sister was a spit or swallow kind of girl. I didn't have to wonder long, as she leaned forward and sucked the remaining cum out of my cock, shuddering through the aftereffects of her own orgasm.

Leaning back, she looked down at her tits, then grinned up at me. "Wow little brother. You must have been saving that up." Then she scooped some cum off her tits and licked it off her hand and swallowed. "Your cum is saltier than Steve's—lay off the junk food and drink more water, Ed."

I rolled my eyes at the incongruity of the situation. There was my sister with one hand up her twat, the other on my cock, cum all over her tits and face, and she was still treating me like a little kid. "Whatever, Sandy. Look, I have some things to do, so go get cleaned up and get dressed."

She stood up, scooped some more cum off her tits, and licked it off her fingers in a way that made my dick twitch even though I had just cum. Was I sure I couldn't fuck her? I'd never thought about my sister enjoying the taste of cum, but she clearly did, and the thought was a turn on. She just said, "Yeah, I better get back to work."

She went off to the bathroom to get cleaned up, and I zipped my pants up, then picked up my phone. Hadn't Mr. Edmonds, my old boss, invited people out to his house for a Christmas thing last year? I hadn't gone but I seemed to remember that he had. Searching through my old emails, I found the one I was looking for, which had his home address on it. Sandy came back about then, the cum cleaned off her tits and face. She grabbed a brush out of her bag and started brushing her hair, making her tits bounce and jiggle hypnotically. Clearly she wasn't self-conscious about being naked. She said casually, "so what are your plans for the rest of the day, little brother?"

I watched her tits as she brushed her hair and realized my cock was already starting to swell again. I shook my head a bit to clear my thoughts, and said, "well, you may be right about Mr. Edmonds. I have an idea I think I'm going to run past him."

A smile lit up her face as Sandy said, "That's great Ed! Let me know how things turn out." She turned to look at herself in the mirror, and I couldn't help but admire her ass again. I also couldn't help asking, "Hey, Sandy, do you let Steve fuck you in the ass?"

She picked up her skirt, then bent to pull it on, causing her tits to hang down distractingly, as she said, "sometimes, but not often. It's not my favorite thing, but he likes it so.." and she shrugged as she stood up, then picked up her bra and started putting it on. "Marriage is about compromise, right?" She said as she finished.

I had to consciously force myself to stop thinking about my big sister taking a cock in that big beautiful ass of hers, as I said, "What? Oh, um, you'd know, not me."

She laughed as she put her blouse back on, and said, "Oh, you'll settle down someday little brother, then you'll find out."

I shrugged, as I said, "Maybe. Hey, are you going to tell Steve about what we did?"

She looked puzzled. "You mean that I came over and saw my brother? Probably."

I frowned, and said, "but you don't have to mention that you blew me, right?"

She still looked puzzled. "Why would I bore him with that?"

12