What Just Happened? Ch. 10

Story Info
Ed goes to a family dinner.
3.8k words
4.53
26.5k
31

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Just Happened, part 10

This is the 10th installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal in a park, with bystanders wandering around, before going on to various other perverted adventures. Trying to figure out how to monetize his unique ability Ed went to his ex-boss' house to make friends with through that ancient ritual of bonding, spitroasting his wife. Since then he has organized an orgy at work as well. In this installment, our hero goes to family dinner.

If you think your mom will ever stop bugging you to spend time with her, well... I'm 26 and it hasn't happened yet, so I guess we'll see. My sister, Sandy, had called me at work to let me know mom was pissed that I hadn't been over in a while. Well, weeks really, but in my defense, I'd been busy. First I was sick, then I had this new-found power of mine to play around with, which even got me back into my old job—with a raise to boot! So I was thinking about some of the things I could tell mom that would make her happier as I knocked lightly on the door as I opened it and let myself in, calling out "hi mom!" as I walked in.

My brother-in-law Steve was sitting on the couch nursing a beer, which he used to give me a salute as I came in. "Hey dude, glad you made it," he said.

Steve's a nice enough guy, though he and I don't have a lot in common. Traditionally I'm a bit of a loner, more into reading and playing video games than I am hanging out or, god forbid, playing sports. Steve, on the other hand, was much more of a bro, if you get my drift. He's a few years older than my sister Sandy, 35 to her 31. He and I are about the same height, a touch over 6 feet, but he's built like the football player he used to be. I noted that he's getting a bit of a gut, but he's still thick in the arms and shoulders. He's a mid-level manager at a marketing company, so they do okay.

I said, "hey Steve—mom in the kitchen?" I could hear her and Sandy knocking around toward the back of the house, so it was more something to say than anything else.

Steve said, "yeah, smells good doesn't it?" but his attention was already drifting back to the TV, which was playing highlight reels of some football game. Like I said, not a bad guy, but we just don't have that much in common.

I said, "see you in a bit," and wandered back to the kitchen where mom and Sandy were just finishing things up.

Mom immediately smiled when I came into the kitchen and said, "Ed—I was beginning to think you'd forgotten where I lived!"

I grimaced just a bit at her passive aggressive dig but didn't let on as she hugged me. Mom is just a little taller than Sandy, around 5'7 or so, and though she's around 51, she's still in pretty good shape thanks to her love of long hikes and aerobics. It's clearly her genes that gave Sandy her boobs, though where Sandy has DDs mom's are even bigger, a thought which passed through my mind as she hugged me. Either because of that thought—I've said before I'm a pervert—or because I looked over at Sandy and thought about the last time I tit fucked her, my dick jerked a little in my pants. Mom didn't react, but then ever since I'd gotten this weird power no one ever reacted to anything I said or did of a sexual nature, so who knows if she even felt it.

I hung around in the kitchen as mom and Sandy finished things up, while mom asked a few questions about my return to work. I could tell she was happy I had my job back, with a small raise as well, but something seemed to be on her mind. Before I could ask what it was, though, she asked me to help take things to the table since the food was ready.

I carried the chicken into the dining room as Sandy called Steve in and we sat down to eat. The food was good, though a bit on the healthy side for me—mom had been on a health kick for years now. We talked about normal family stuff, what was going on in the world, that kind of thing, until mom started talking about my job again.

I could tell she had something on her mind, and she finally said, "well, it's great that you're back at work and all, but isn't that a bit of a dead-end job, Ed? Didn't you say it's boring?"

I shrugged, "well, yeah, but it's work."

She motioned toward Steve, "it's just that, well, with your degree and everything, shouldn't you be thinking about management like Steve?"

I chuckled. "Mom, Steve has an MBA and I have an English degree, so tech writing is right where I belong."

Besides, I thought, who wants the hassle of a management job? But mom didn't let up and kept picking at me about upward mobility, financial security, and so forth. When Sandy joined in, I decided I needed to change the conversation.

I looked across the table at Steve and said, "so, you and Sandy have a good sex life?"

I started slowly, because I still had a hard time wrapping my head around this power I have. I wanted to change the subject but wasn't ready to say too much in case people got upset. I figured I could play it off as a bad joke if, for some reason, my power didn't work.

Steve just patted Sandy on her leg and said, "yeah, pretty good. Last night was fun."

Mom just had an expression of curiosity as if this whole conversation were perfectly normal. I looked at Sandy and said, "oh, what happened last night?"

She said, "oh, the usual. Steve was horny when he got home so I blew him and he tit fucked me for a while, then fucked me until he came before we had dinner."

I looked around the table and everyone still looked like everything was normal, so I raised an eyebrow at Steve. "You didn't eat her pussy?" I asked.

He shook his head and said, "naw."

I continued, "why not? Do you ever?"

He shrugged. "It's just not my thing. I mean, I do sometimes, but not often."

I shook my head. "Well Sandy gives great head—I know because she's blown me a number of times, so you should really go down on her too, dude."

Then I looked at Sandy and asked, "did you cum?"

She waffled her hand. "Sort of? I had a little one, but nothing big."

Mom patted her hand and said, "I know how it is sweetie—if you'd like, you can borrow my vibrator."

I actually coughed at that, but like I said, one thing about my power is that everyone just acts like anything sexual going on around them is perfectly normal. Hell, as far as I can tell, even after I'm gone they don't think anything weird about anything anyone does or says, as long as they're near me when it happens.

I looked at mom and asked, "you have a vibrator? Do you use it much?"

She said, "well of course I do honey. I've used it at least a couple of times a week since your dad left."

Dad had left when I was 16, so about 10 years ago. I still saw him, but as I'd gotten older, I'd kind of drifted away. He was more interested in his new wife than me or Sandy, which was annoying, but whatever.

I said, "what about boyfriends? Don't you, um... get laid?"

Mom, still smiling, said, "Not really. It's just too much trouble to date and I've never been into casual sex. There've been a few, but usually it's just me and my vibrator."

I said to Sandy, "didn't you say one time when you'd been drinking that Steve has a big dick?"

She laughed and said, "well I wouldn't say big..." causing him to say, "hey!" She continued, "it's respectable though—we measured it at almost 8 inches."

I nodded, then said to mom and Sandy, "you two are both getting really horny."

Almost immediately, mom's nipples poked through her bra, then Sandy's followed, as they both squirmed on their seats. I was staring at mom's tits now and said, "how big are your tits, mom?"

She said, "oh, a 44 DD if I have the right bra."

I then asked Sandy, "have you ever licked pussy?"

She replied, "not since college."

I wasn't really surprised by her answer as I knew she'd been a little wild in college, so I said, "well, I'm sure you remember how. Mom, go get your vibrator and bring it back—get naked before you come back too. Sandy, go get naked in the living room."

I stood and motioned for Steve as I said, "meet me in the living room man."

I grabbed a couple of beers out of the fridge and went to the living room. Sandy was there, having just taken her clothes off. Her heavy tits sagged a bit but not that much. She was flushed and obviously horny, with her nipples standing out like hard little erasers. Amusingly, Steve was ignoring her naked state thanks to my power. He'd just wandered in, sat back on the couch, and was reaching for the remote, preparing to watch TV again.

I said to Steve, "dude, I've got something better for us to do than watch sports." Then to Sandy, "come over here and suck our cocks, sis."

Sandy smiled and said, "Sure!" and walked over, her big tits bouncing as she came over.

I said to Steve, "Don't be shy man, get your dick out. Sandy's hot, dude." As I said this, I unbuckled my pants and started pulling my hard cock out.

He looked at his naked wife as she knelt in between us, as we sat on the couch, and grinned as he said, "hell yeah she is..." and starting taking his cock out of his pants.

I already had my dick out, so Sandy ran her tongue around my cock, then swallowed me down. This girl could suck a dick. As she bobbed up and down on my shaft, Steve got his hardening cock out and I said, "don't neglect your husband—suck his cock too. And it's making you super horny to blow us."

Sandy kept her hand on my cock, jacking me as she moved her mouth over to Steve's dick, bobbing up on down on it as he got hard. She was right, he was respectable, not just long, but thick too. It was hot watching her bob up and down on his dick, but even better when she pulled her mouth of his cock with a "pop" sound and moved back to me, bobbing her head up and down on my shaft and putting her tongue to work on the head of my cock.

About that time mom walked back in, her fat tits hanging down a bit, but firmer than I'd really expected. She had an untrimmed bush, but nice wide hips and a plump ass to make up for it. She was also carrying a sizeable vibrator and from the looks of her hard nipples, she was clearly turned on. At the sight of her, I took Sandy's head in my hands and pushed it down until her nose was resting against my pubic bone. I could feel her throat muscles working around my dick, and I enjoyed the sensation for a moment as I drank in mom's nude body. Sandy never stopped jacking Steve, not even when I began to roughly move her head up and down on my dick, less fucking her face and more jacking my cock with her mouth. She gurgled and made some choking sounds, but otherwise rolled with it.

What she was doing felt great, but it wasn't what I wanted right now, so I pulled mouth of my dick. She gasped and I could see she had tears in her eyes, but all she said was, "whoof—I was having trouble breathing little brother."

I chuckled and said, "mom, lie down on the rug. Sandy, get over there and lick her tits, then her pussy. Use the vibrator on her too. Mom, this turns you on a lot and you're going to cum hard when Sandy tongues your cunt."

Mom's eyes were bright as she laid down and Sandy quickly went over and started licking one of mom's big nipples, playing with and twisting the other between her fingers, making mom moan. Steve had a hand around his dick and I asked, "ever seen two women fuck?"

He kept staring as his hand slowly moved up and down his shaft, saying, "not for real, only in porn."

Mom was pulling and twisting on Sandy's nipples as her daughter licked her big tits, and I said to Steve, "it's hot as hell to watch two women fuck. Have you ever wanted to fuck mom?"

He shook his head. "Naw, I like younger women. I've checked out her tits a couple of times, but she's not really my type."

As he said this, Sandy slid down between mom's thighs and started tonguing her pussy. Thinking about something Steve said earlier, I said, "go ahead and get naked, then go over and lick Sandy's twat from behind. Eat her ass too."

Without a word, he stood, stripped, and walked over. By the time he got there, mom was moaning as Sandy tongued her twat. Steve moved in behind Sandy, grabbed her plump ass, and started tongue fucking her from behind, making her moan in turn.

I fondled my cock watching the hot three way, like it was live-action porn. Sandy grabbed mom's vibrator, fumbled it on, and then slid it into her twat. Mom's eyes snapped open wide, she grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed, and she yelled out, "oh FUCK yeah... tongue mommy's pussy... I'm cumming..."

I decided I'd watched enough, so I stood, pulled my clothes off, and walked over as mom was starting to come down from her first orgasm. I knelt, took her head in my hands, and unceremoniously fed her my dick. She took it without complaint and worked her tongue around my shaft as I started fucking my face. She had trouble taking more than the first five inches, and I could tell she didn't have Sandy's skill, but looking down at my own mother with her lips wrapped around my dick, thinking about how fucking perverted this was—the wrongness of what was happening more than made up for any lack of skill on her part.

I could hear Sandy starting to moan as Steve alternated between tonguing her pussy and asshole, causing Sandy to pick up the pace with the vibrator as she worked on mom's clit with her mouth. Mom was moaning as I reached down and slapped one of her big tits, making her moan even louder. That caused me to grab her nipple and give it a hard twist, causing mom to moan even louder. Apparently mom likes pain.

I decided it was time to switch things up again. "Sandy, get up and ride mom's face. Steve, fuck mom's pussy."

Sandy grinned as she got up, while I slid my cock out of mom's mouth. Sandy quickly started grinding her cunt on mom's face as Steve moved up between mom's thighs and slid his fat cock into her pussy. Mom squealed against Sandy's cunt, causing her to moan and then grab both her tits and start pulling and twisting her own nipples. The sight was intensely erotic, so I stood and put my dick in Sandy's mouth.

Sandy is an accomplished cocksucker, so she went right to work, taking one hand off her own tit to fondle my balls as she slid her mouth up and down my shaft. Looking down I could see her big tits shaking, and below them mom's even bigger tits spread out across her chest. Steve started pounding mom's cunt in earnest, causing her tits to shake like jelly.

I reached down and starting twisting and pulling one of Sandy's nipples as I watched the show. Steve was grunting and I asked, "how does mom's cunt feel?"

He grunted out, "looser than Sandy's but nice and wet." As he said that, mom screamed out against Sandy's cunt as she came again. That set off a chain reaction, causing Sandy to moan around my cock as she came on mom's face.

For a while, I enjoyed the sensation of Sandy's mouth and the sights of Steve fucking mom, but I had one last perverted idea in mind. My cock was starting to pulse, but I wasn't ready to cum yet, so I stepped back, freeing my dick from Sandy's mouth. Then I said, "Steve, pull out and lie on your back. Mom, get on top of Steve and ride his cock. Sandy, get behind mom and tongue her asshole—get your tongue in there as deep as you can."

There was a bit of scrambling, then mom moaned as she slid down on Steve's cock. Sandy got behind her and was soon tonguing our mom's ass as mom rode her husband. I asked mom, "have you ever been ass fucked?"

Her face was contorted in pleasure as she rode Steve. "No... never...." She gasped out.

I shook my head as I looked at her fat ass. What a waste. Well, time to fix that. "Mom, do you have any lube?"

She nodded as she gasped out, "yeah, in the drawer of my nightstand...."

I walked into her bedroom and quickly found the lube. I wasn't sure why she had it if she wasn't getting laid—maybe she used it with the vibrator? Whatever—I took the lube, squirted some in my hand, then slathered my cock up as I walked back toward the living room. As I walked back in, I heard mom moan her way through an orgasm.

"Sandy, move out of the way," I said as I walked over. Sandy moved and I put my hand on mom's back, saying, "hold still a sec..." then I grabbed her hip with one hand, my cock with the other, and lined up with mom's virgin asshole.

I eased the head of my cock against mom's asshole. Feeling it clench against me, I said, "mom, you want my cock up your ass while Steve's cock is in your cunt. The thought of being so full of cock turns you on."

Instantly I felt her sphincter unclench as she moaned and said, "come on baby, fuck mommy's ass."

Her dirty talk made my cock twitch as I pushed forward. Even though she wasn't fighting me, the fact that she was an anal virgin made her tight, so I took my time. As I worked my dick into her ass, I said, "Sandy, go around and take turns tonguing mom's tits and having her work yours over. Ride Steve's face while you do that."

Sandy complied as I began to work my cock in and out of mom's tight ass, reveling in the feeling and the wrongness of the situation. Soon I had bottomed out in her ass and began to fuck her big ass in earnest, holding onto her hips for leverage. A little experimentation allowed Steve and me to figure out a rhythm, and soon mom was sliding up and down his shaft in time to me fucking her ass hard enough to make the twin globes of her ass bounce and shake. Mom and Sandy were both moaning as they made out, Sandy helped along by Steve's tongue in her twat, while Steve and I double fucked mom through two more orgasms.

I could feel my nuts starting to tighten up; when Steve pulled his mouth free of Sandy's cunt to yell out, "oh FUCK..." as he pumped mom full of cum I could actually feel his cock twitching through the thing membrane that separated us. That put me over the edge as I grabbed mom's hips and slammed my cock deep into her ass, cumming inside her bowels.

I stumbled back to a seated position, then said, "mom, get on all fours."

She slid off Steve's shrinking cock and got into the doggy position. Then I told Sandy, "lick all the cum out of mom's pussy and ass."

Soon I was watching my sister eat cum out of my mom's pussy and ass, until mom had one more big orgasm. Steve sat back and watched his wife at work, clearly spent. Then I stood, went to the bathroom, got myself cleaned up, and came back out.

Sandy had her tongue in mom's ass as I walked back out, so I said, "okay Sandy, that's enough. You can stop." As she did so, mom sighed, and I said, "you enjoyed all this mom."

It was more a command than a question, but mom raised up onto her knees and brushed her damp hair back from her face. She looked pleasantly fucked, as she said, "YEAH I did. Thanks kids."

I said, "It was literally my pleasure." And bent to pick up my pants. "Why don't y'all get dressed? I'm going to clear out, 'cause I have some stuff to do."

Mom cocked her head and said, "Don't you want to stay for dessert honey?"

I shook my head and said, "not this time. I've got stuff I need to get done."

Mom was clearly in a better mood than earlier. She just stood, walked over and hugged me, pressing her naked tits against me in a way that made my tired cock twitch a bit. She said, "I understand. Thanks for coming over honey. I enjoyed your visit."

Steve and Sandy were starting to get dressed, and I knew from past experience that though they'd remember all this had happened, they'd somehow compartmentalize it and rationalize it as completely normal. Weird as all this was, I was starting to figure out the rules and get used to my power.

12