What Katy Did

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it work for muff-diving?" I asked Nick.

Nick was the first to use the new camera, he had modified a leather briefcase to hold the thing. His trip, as it often was, was to Liverpool, with an overnight stay. The new camera was much more sophisticated and could be operated via a smartphone. Not only that, it could link wirelessly to the phone and send images to another 'phone. If Nick scored, I could watch the action live! He showed me how to connect my 'phone to the TV, so that I could watch in widescreen H.D.

He scored. At about nine o'clock, he called me and told me to switch on, his 'date' was in the bathroom. My TV filled with a view of his bedroom, with a side view of the bed. I watched Nick undress and lie on the bed, his cock was not yet erect, but on the way. His date appeared in the picture, also naked. A good looking woman about my age, taller, slimmer but with bigger tits. She was blonde, but her sparse dark pubes suggested that it was not natural. She mounted the bed alongside my husband, and they began to snog. Nick rolled her onto her back and raised himself so that he could kiss her and caress her fine body as he did so, concentrating at first on those firm tits. His lower half was hidden from view, but I had a pretty good idea that she had a good grip on his meat.

He moved his hand down to her vee, she spread her legs to allow him access. Nick gently brought her to her first orgasm this way, then moved above her, his rubber clad cock pointing at its target. She guided him inside her and wrapped her legs around him as they fucked.

I had been playing with my clit since the show started, I had my first orgasm as Nick entered his part-time partner. She came again, just from fucking! Why could I not do that? I came again as Nick cried out his own passion, all that lovely spunk caught in the condom, what a waste.

They lay side by side, recovering, kissing, fondling. Nick was soon ready for seconds. She moved down to suck his cock. Nick enjoyed this for several minutes, then suggested sixty-nine. She straddled him and took his cock back into her mouth as his tongue explored her inside. She sucked well. I came again. She came shortly after, releasing Nick's prong so that she could wail out her climax.

She dismounted, this time onto the other side of Nick's body. She wrapped her hand around his still full cock and spoke for the first time;

"Can I watch you come?"

Nick gave his permission. She was in for a surprise. I know from delicious first-hand experience, that even though Nick had just been relieved of his first load, his second coming was usually even more powerful and copious. Nick was about to pepper the headboard with cum. What she had already had was just the starter, now for the main course.

I was not disappointed, she was astonished. She squealed with surprise and delight as his shots hit the headboard and the wall above. I could visualise it, running down in rivulets of spunk. I came again.

Nick recovers quickly, this was no exception. Nick placed his paramour on her knees, arse in the air, and went to work on her again with his mouth. I could not see what he was doing with his tongue, but I could well imagine it, both target and observer were taken through wave after wave of orgasm. He rubbered up again and began to fuck what he had prepared with his tongue, she raised herself up on her arms and I could see her tits swinging in time with his stabs. Nick must have been close to coming again, he slowed to a stop and held himself deep inside her. She turned her head to speak to him, and me;

"Do the other hole as well." She husked.

She reached for her handbag, in it she had a small tube of the lubricant that Nick and I use for anal sex. She handed it to him. His cock was still in her cunt. I had a fine view as he lubed up the other entrance, pushing his thumb inside and working the slick gel deep inside her. She was making a low keening noise the whole time.

Nick withdrew from the front door and pushed into the back in one smooth practised movement. Practised with me. She howled as his lovely big cock forced her passage. Nick buggered her with such force, I thought that it might damage her, but she loved it, urging him to go harder, faster. Nick's resolve failed him. He roared as his seed poured from him.

They fell sideways, still coupled. Now I could see only Nick's back. They stayed like this for several minutes, then she appeared as she sat up. She leaned down and kissed him once on the mouth. She said something that I could not hear and disappeared into the bathroom.

Nick came over to where the camera was hidden and un-muted his 'phone so that he could hear me. He blew me a kiss and said;

"That's all folks. Get everything?"

"She certainly did." I replied.

She came back into the room fully dressed, Nick hastily hit the mute button again. She thanked him, kissed him on the cheek and Nick let her out. Nick came back to the phone.

"Well, did you?"

"Every squelch. I've wanked myself sore."

"Not too sore I hope, I will want a re-run when I get home."

I slept well that night.