What Michelle Wants Ch. 04

Story Info
Michelle learns more about her mother's history.
10.4k words
4.55
7.6k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterSW
PeterSW
142 Followers

Jill found it. It was a little scary how easily she found it.

It only required typing a few keywords on the porn clip site. First, the title of the DVD she appeared in: "Amelia Island Party Girls." But girls party on Amelia Island every Spring Break. So, she added the name of the company that shot the videos: On Break Productions. But dozens of girls appeared in those videos. So, lastly, she caved and added the name she'd used: Jilly, because Jill was a moron at the time, 19 years old, and she figured it'd be fine to give her real name, barely changed, to somebody filming her naked. Whatever---it was just a fun thing to do on a Spring Break afternoon. C'mon, who would ever even notice?

It's not like Jill was the star of "Amelia Island Party Girls," and maybe not that many people recognized her. But for a little while the DVD was advertised constantly late at night on TV. Actually, there were bushels of DVDs: "Amelia Island Party Girls," "Cabo Party Girls," "Miami Beach Party Girls," and on and on. As if the destination mattered, as if there were connoisseurs of the finest temperate locales where one might watch girls do body shots and tipsily hook up in hotel rooms. The ads promoting the videos were filled with quick cuts of girl after girl whooping it up, drunk or pretending to be, and encouraging you to "call now!!" to see more of them. Jill---Jilly---was only in the ad for two seconds (literally two seconds, she timed it, one-one-thousand, two-one-thousand), but it was a memorable two seconds.

Jill standing on a beach, a two-tequila-shot smile on her face, wearing the bikini she'd picked out for the trip. White, barely covering her D cups, and all but transparent if it got the least bit wet. Smiling for the camera, pursing her lips as if to kiss whoever was watching, and then tugging up the bikini bra. Illustrations of two casaba melons covered her bare tits on the TV ads, but only just enough to cover her nipples. Viewers could see Jill's tits, pretty much. How big they were, how they bounced, and how happy Jilly was to show them off. All in two seconds.

How many DVDs did her big bouncing censored tits sell back then? Jill wondered now. Back when men could call a toll-free number at midnight and pay $19.95 for what, by today's standards, hardly counted as porn. Now, for free, with the right keywords, she had found her scene: "Jilly Amelia Island Party Girls---Vintage HUGE TITS Best Version."

Kitty Cameron's grand debut.

"Vintage"---that stung a little. And "huge" was overstating things; though she was proud of her D cups, she didn't have the inflated big tits that seemed to be so popular on tube sites. Still, once she clicked the play button, she couldn't help but be impressed by her more youthful, bouncier self. Somebody from the production company had spotted her on the beach after those two tequilas, encouraged her to lift up her bikini like all the other girls were. But she was the one of the few taken aside by a man and asked to sign a release form and invited to come to a hotel suite the next afternoon for a "fun" shoot. There was money---she forgot how much, probably a pittance, but a lot for a poor college student. Show up sober, please, she was told.

What she did the next afternoon was what she was watching now, late at night, in her bedroom. Her brother, Tim, and his fiancee, Kelly, were in the next room. Fucking, no doubt. She admired how much they took pleasure in each other, physically and emotionally. And Jill, who fucked Tim often, sometimes with Kelly, enjoyed it too. A strange arrangement that she wouldn't trade for anything. But the arrangement had her thinking about her past, so here she was watching this "vintage" video of herself.

There Jilly was in the video, at the edge of a bed, on her knees in a pair of cutoff shorts and a white tank top with a blue bikini underneath. The director told her to arch her shoulders back just a little, the better to emphasize her tits. She was happy to do it, happy to be told what to do.

"What's your name, sweetie?" a man asked off-camera.

"I'm Jill---Jilly."

"How old are you, Jilly?"

"I'm 21," she said. She was 19.

"Having a good time here?"

"The best! It's my first spring break."

"Seems like a memorable one. We saw you in your bikini yesterday and we were like, wow, we need to know you a little better."

"Awww, well thank you."

"Jilly can you take off your tank top there so we can see what you have going on? For the people who missed you in your bikini yesterday?"

"Sure," Jilly said, and giggled nervously. She crossed her arms across her chest, grabbed the bottom of her tank top with both hands, and tugged.

**

The airport's cell-phone lot was surprisingly empty for a mid-afternoon, so instead of having to circle around repeatedly for a spot, Jill had some time to kill. Michelle would be arriving soon, her first business trip since her maternity leave ended. Everybody headed out west to visit after Michelle's son was born---Michelle's husband, David, played the proud father, and Michelle's dad, Eric, played the proud grandpa. Jill scrolled through photos of the trip while she waited, swiping back, back, back into the past, stopping at the one photo she took at Michelle's graduation party.

Michelle, beaming, sitting in a hot tub between Jill and Helena, Eric's girlfriend. Jill and Helena were pleasantly stoned in the photo---their eyelids heavy, their smiles sweetly intoxicated. Michelle, for her part, had an unmistakable just-fucked glow about her, giddy yet flushed and worn-out, like she'd spent an hour at the gym. She came out to the hot tub after getting well fucked by her daddy, her uncle, and her future husband all at once, looking at once dazed and proud. There were smears of cum on her chin and tits, her pussy hair matted with spunk. Helena invited her in, and together they shared a long lingering hug as they soaked.

Seeing her daughter that way made her strangely eager and proud of her. She'd owned her sexuality in a way that Jill had long felt pressured to conceal. Seeing all that, plus the weed, made Jill deeply horny, so that when Eric showed up on the back patio, naked himself, she flirtily invited him in.

Something about that evening felt so amazingly freewheeling. There was no way to explain why she felt so comfortable being close to her ex-husband in the hot tub, to the point that they started making out while Michelle and Helena watched, trading hits off of the vape pen. As politely and smoothly as they could, Jill and Eric excused themselves and moved to one of the poolside lounge chairs, where Michelle's divorced parents fucked each other enthusiastically, Eric on top, thrusting with authority. Jill knew that Helena and Michelle were watching---perhaps appreciating how well Eric was fucking her, since they both knew his cock intimately.

The phone rang and shuddered, shocking Jill out of her reverie. The image of the three women in the hot tub was replaced by the contact photo for Michelle, a headshot of her beaming shortly after she'd come home from the hospital.

"Hello, sweetheart, have you landed?"

"Landed, at baggage claim, ready to go."

"Excellent, I'll be right over."

Pregnancy had done right by Michelle. It filled out her hips and tits in a way that made her look both motherly and lasciviously sexy. Of course her outfit helped---high-waisted, tight black shorts with a chunky white belt, matched by a tit-hugging, low-cut tank top, all finished off with wedge heels. They could probably share bras now, Jill thought. Michelle brightened as she saw Jill pull up. After putting her rollerbag in the back seat of the SUV, she climbed into the passenger seat and gave her mother a tight hug.

"You look amazing, Mich."

"Thanks, mom. I probably should've worn something different. The guy in the next seat was trying to hit on me the whole flight. I waggled the wedding ring a lot, but he wasn't getting the memo. Eventually I put headphones on and pretended to sleep."

"A wedding ring isn't going to stop a guy, honey, you should know that."

"Great," she laughed. "I'll tell David."

"I'll try to get the message to Tim," Jill said. They both laughed at that.

They caught up during the drive to Jill's house---how Eric, Helena, and a live-in nanny were helping with the baby, how plans for Tim and Kelly's wedding were coming along. Michelle figured it would be a while---she'd immediately said yes when Kelly asked if she'd be the matron of honor at the wedding, but there'd been no real conversations about it since then. Eventually she'd have to confront a seafoam taffeta monstrosity of a dress, but happily not just yet.

It was Saturday, and everyone was home. Michelle was struck by how good it felt to see her best friend Kelly and uncle Tim, sitting on a living room loveseat. Kelly leaped up first and drew Michelle into a tight hug and planted a long, playful kiss on her cheek. Tim was right behind her but moved more slowly, with a wolfish grin that said he was glad to see his niece but also appreciated how utterly fuckable she looked. Their lusty embrace felt so easy and natural, and they kissed each other in a slow, loving way, oblivious for a moment that his sister and fiancee were watching.

"Missed you, Mich," Tim said.

"Missed you, Uncle Tim," Michelle said, pressing her tits tighter against him because she knew how much he loved that.

"Get a room, you two," Kelly laughed.

"That'd be the guest room upstairs, right?" Tim said.

Kelly rolled her eyes but moved to Michelle and whispered in her ear: "Don't feel weird about it. I know how you two are."

Michelle's mom led her upstairs to get settled in the guest room where she be spending the next week working on focus groups and other research projects for Helena's company. She'd probably brought too few clothes for the trip---like her father, she preferred to travel light---but she could shop or borrow from her mother or Kelly for around-the-house stuff. Plane flights always left her a little worn, but she was excited to spend some time away, her first real break as a new mom.

"Knock-knock," Tim said at the door. "OK to say hi?"

"Of course! I must look like such a mess," she said. She'd meant to take off her wedge heels but hadn't yet; she could feel a soreness in her upper thighs and ass, but she liked how the heels thrust her ass out, and she could feel Tim noticing it. She liked that too.

"Never, Mich," he said, and moved toward her, kissed her again. Now, alone, they kissed hungrily, and she enjoyed feeling her uncle's firm hands on her body, caressing her hips and clutching her ass hard. He wanted her to feel the thickness of the bulge in his jeans, and she reflexively moved her hips forward slightly to press against him.

"Kelly said I shouldn't feel weird about being with you," she said hotly, caressing Tim's crotch, feeling the outline of his thick and greedy cock.

"We talked about it before you arrived," he said, tugging off her tank top, exposing her lacy white bra. "You know what she said?"

"What's that, uncle Tim?" she whispered, unzipping him.

"She said loved that you're such a strong woman, but powerless when it comes to certain cocks."

"Hrm," Michelle said, noncommittal, pulling his cock out and slipping to her knees on the floor.

"Do you think that's true?"

"Mayyyybe." She kissed up and down his cock shaft, lingering on the spot just under his cockhead that made him quiver and twitch and shoot hot cum when the moment was right.

"If I told you to suck my cock, would you do it?"

"I'm already doing it, uncle Tim," and took his thickness into her wet mouth, bobbing slowly and lasciviously on his prick and caressing his tight balls.

"If I told you to drain my balls on your big tits, would you do it?"

"Uncle Tim, I'll do anything you want me to do." She licked and stroked him. "I'm powerless when it comes to certain cocks."

She stopped for a moment to take off her bra, freeing her breasts---a relief after the long day, but also exciting because of Tim's eyes on her. She returned to sucking her uncle, grabbing his ass and feeling his attention intensify, until he was fucking her face and she was eagerly taking his cock in her mouth. Soon, he was slowing and stiffening in that telltale way. She stopped sucking and sat up firmly, tits out and ready to receive his load. She stroked him and looked upward with smiling eyes. With a bearlike groan, he exploded on her large motherly tits, splattering her chest. Michelle flushed and smiled, loving that she could bring him such a thorough release. But she knew her uncle. In 20 minutes, he'd be ready for her pussy.

"You have no idea how amazing that is to me," Tim said, the last of his spunk dripping on the hardwood floor, in front of where Michelle was kneeling. "You really, really don't."

**

"Wow, Jilly, that's really an amazing pair of tits you have. What's your bra size?"

"34 double D." Really a D cup, Jill thought, but if there was ever a time to exaggerate...

"And do you like wearing bikinis like that?"

"This is actually the first time I've worn a bikini. I'm usually pretty shy about my boobs." "Boobs" sounded childish, she thought. "Tits."

"You don't have to be shy here, Jilly. In fact, would you mind taking off that bikini top so we can see what you have going on up top?"

She moved her hands back to untie the knot, then stopped. "You sure you want to see?" Somehow the teasing came easily to her.

"You know it," the man said. Jill had forgotten his name, but he was surprisingly businesslike, from the time she'd entered the suite. He was manning the tripod and asking questions coolly. He could've been filming a mayonnaise commercial. But the "talent" she'd been introduced to, the other man in the room, was a different matter. A man who seemed to be in his mid-20s, athletic and tall but with a boyish face, lounged in a chair in a pair of loose basketball shorts and a T-shirt, studying her body with an intensity that felt flattering.

The knot came open easily, and Jilly teased the camera for a few seconds, pressing her tits together as her bikini loosely covered her nipples. Then she slipped the top off and smiled, arching her shoulders back again.

"That's beautiful, Jilly, thank you," the cameraman said.

"You really like them?" she said.

"You know I do. Now we told you that a buddy of mine would be here to help out here." A strange way of putting it: That someone was here to help out, as if Jill was participating in some kind of carpentry project. The man with the contract had told her that she'd be expected to do "some sexy stuff, no penetration or fucking, just, you know, playing around." Jill was too timid to ask what the boundaries were, but she felt comfortable enough to see where things went.

The athletic man was now sitting next to her at the end of the bed, admiring her tits. She smiled at him, almost moved to kiss him, but held off. It felt sexy, being admired.

"Mind if I....?" he whispered, his hands moving toward her tits. She nodded, and then he was slowly caressing her. The man behind the camera was silent. His hands were gentle and warm, and she liked the feeling. She forgot about the camera. She saw the bulge growing in his pants and felt her pussy getting wet.

Reflexively, she began to tug down his shorts, which came off easily, his cock springing free. How big! Maybe nine, ten inches long, and thick. She'd seen nothing like it before and thought it was fascinating. She began to stroke it. The cameraman had detached the camera from its tripod and was now moving closer to the two of them. The thick-cocked man had produced a bottle of lube and was dripping it onto her tits, rubbing it all around her chest.

He began titfucking her. She pressed her breasts together, happy that she was big enough to surround his thick cock. She looked down and saw precum beading on the top of it. He thrust in a slow, sexy rhythm. It wouldn't be enough to get her to cum, and it didn't seem right to guide this to what that would make her cum---that fat cock in her pussy---but it provided a sexy buzz all the same.

Was sucking his cock going too far? Jilly didn't care. Soon she took him in her mouth. Peripherally, she saw the talent and the cameraman exchange looks of pleasant surprise. She wanted to do well for the camera, get this stranger off, be naughty. How often would she have access to a thick cock like this again? Unless she got into the business...

"You're such a good cocksucker," the man whispered. "I'm gonna cum all over your tits now."

It was a statement of passion, but also a stage direction. Jilly knew what the camera wanted to capture. She gave his prick one last long, powerful suck, and then removed it from her mouth. Stroking, stroking, stroking him, until he spattered her chest with his cum. There was so much of it! She ran her hands over her chest, sticky with sweat and cum and lube. She noticed the camera on her again. She pushed her tits together for it. Smiled for it.

**

"So I'm kind of here on an intelligence mission," Michelle said.

"Mich, I'm in a store that's gonna try to charge me four figures for a wedding dress," Kelly replied. "I think my intelligence is in very short supply."

Kelly wanted her best friend's in-person input on dresses while she could get it, so they were spending their Sunday afternoon in the bridal shop at the nearby mall. Kelly was awakened by the sounds of Tim and Kelly fucking avidly in the next room, and she suspected that Tim and Jill were taking advantage of the empty house at the moment. A nice arrangement, and Michelle wondered if she was disrupting it while she was here. Still, nobody could have been confused about what she and her uncle were up to, first the tit play, and then the fucking. Her pussy was still sore from Tim's attentions. Nobody said anything about it, like it was all perfectly normal. She liked that, but it left her a little confused, still, especially in terms of her mother.

"This one?" Kelly said, holding up a high-necked, lacy dress with a wide skirt.

"The Miss Havisham special?" Michelle says. "Maybe something a teensy bit more form-fitting would work better."

Kelly rolled her eyes theatrically and put it back on the rack. "OK, spy girl, what are you trying to find out?"

"I'm trying to figure out what's up with my mom," Michelle said. "I mean, when I was growing up she was very restrained. She never would have worn those tight outfits, let alone smoke pot or drink like she does now. She was always telling me to cover up and study hard. She was a nervous wreck when I started dating. I don't get it."

"Better?" Kelly said. The new dress was slinky and strapless, at least a size too small. Kelly would be lucky to keep her tits in there as she walked down the aisle. Michelle smirked.

"And on top of that? I found out she did some porn before I was born. Her name was Kitty Cameron." Ever since Uncle Tim let that name slip, Michelle had searched on the name every so often, watching the handful of vintage videos that made it onto tube sites. Her mother had her fans, judging from the comments---"omg best tits on the internet," "awesome cocksucking vid!!!," "fuck kitty made me cum 5x today"---but the videos revealed nothing about what led her to make them. If anything, her natural enthusiasm for fucking on screen only made things more baffling.

"I don't know what to tell you, Mich. I mean, Jill has always been, like, the cool mom to me. Super upbeat, sex-positive, my friends love her when they see her. And she and Tim are close. If she changed, it hasn't been since I've known her."

"Do the two of you...?"

"Only with Tim, and then really just to take care of his cock. He likes it when one of us does his shaft and the other fingers his ass and massages his balls, that sort of thing. It's hot. And he cums buckets on both of us." An older woman down the aisle must have overheard; stricken, she stomped away. Kelly and Michelle giggled, but Kelly lowered her voice as a courtesy. "But no, never one-on-one. She's hot, but I'm strictly dickly. Honestly, I'm not sure about whether she's into that."

PeterSW
PeterSW
142 Followers