What Mom Doesn't Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the strangest sensation, very much like I had to pee but so amazingly good, but then I felt this odd release and I thought I must have pissed myself. I heard him swear as he pulled out of me and my embarrassment was so overwhelming I started to cry, my ass still in the air and my face in the cushion.

I felt a bit of cloth wiping me up and before I knew what was going on he had me in his lap, shushing me.

"It's okay," he crooned. "Jesus. I didn't know you could squirt, I just wasn't prepared." He held me in his lap as I sobbed against his chest, too tired and confused for the words to sink it. "You didn't know, either, did you?" He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. After letting me cry it out another minute he put a finger under my chin and raised my face to look at him.

"It's okay, Vic, in fact it's pretty fucking sexy."

"I thought I pissed myself," I could hear my voice trembling.

"No, it's different than that. Haven't you ever read anything about squirting on that internet you love so much?"

I sniffled and looked at him as what he'd said dawned on me. "That's what squirting is?" I asked, my eyes wide. He laughed. "Wait... don't guys like that?"

"A lot of them do, yeah. It's good to know you can get a girl off so well she squirts. It's just important to have a towel. We don't want the couch to get soaked through."

I looked away, "I'm sorry".

"No, don't you be sorry." He hugged me closer, "I got carried away because I love making you cum so much. I'm sorry that we weren't prepared, and I'm sorry I reacted poorly, but I'm not sorry we discovered a new talent you have to add to your collection."

I blushed. It was then that I noticed we were both naked on the couch, I in his lap, and his sweats sopping up the stain on the couch.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked, drawing my attention away from the stain.

I thought about it. It had certainly felt good when it was happening, though I could have lived without the embarrassment.

"Yeah," I answered hesitantly. "Well, I did at first though then I got upset. It was very different from my other orgasms. I think I like them more but I'm not sure."

"I'll tell you what," he said, bouncing me in his lap and watching my tits jiggle in response, "I'll buy your Mom a new set of bathroom towels and we can use these ones to clean up after our experiments. I think that'll make all of us happy."

I smiled and felt his cock jump underneath me. The way I was sitting it was pressed against my ass and it was still fairly hard. I nuzzled his neck and giggled. "I think someone still wants to play," I teased.

"Do you still want to?" he asked, seriously.

"I think so."

He was quiet a moment. I don't think my answer was good enough. Finally he said, "Alright, here's the plan. You go hop in the shower. I'm going to use the spot steamer on the couch real quick and order us a pizza. You make that shower nice and toasty and I'll join you. Then if you still want to play we'll play, if not we'll find a movie to watch or something. Okay?"

He stood me up and patted me gently on the ass, indicating I should go take that shower. Halfway to the bathroom I stopped and looked back at him. He was stroking his still half hard cock while he watched me walk away. He stopped stroking, looking slightly ashamed. I looked at him shyly and bounced a little in the way I knew he liked.

"Can we watch a dirty movie?" I asked, coyly. "I've always wanted to watch one." His cock twitched in his hand and I smiled, knowing I'd pleased him. Without waiting for an answer I bounced off to the bathroom and started the shower.

By the time he joined me it was all steamy and I was all soapy. I greeted him by throwing my arms around him, pressing my soapy breasts against him, and giving him a big kiss.

He kissed me back long and slow. When I pulled away I grabbed some soap and began soaping him up, grinning up at him as I stroked his cock with the suds.

"I guess that means you still want to play?" he asked, looking down at me while I stooped and scrubbed his balls gently.The water was running off my tits like twin waterfalls.

I smiled up at him, "Yup! I like playing with you. I don't think I'll ever want to stop. I was just afraid I'd done something wrong and you wouldn't want me anymore." I looked away shyly. A bit of water ran into my face and I shook it off like a wet dog.

"I could never not want you," he said, pulling me to my feet. His twitching cock seemed to agree.

I put a hand on his chest, "Wait. I really, really, really, really want to fuck you some more," I said,

"Really?"

"But if you fuck me now do I still get my dirty movie?"

He got that evil look in his eyes again as he pulled me closer to him. "I never said you were getting a dirty movie to begin with. What kind of perv do you think I am that would watch a dirty movie with my own stepdaughter?"

"The kind of perv that has a stepdaughter who wants him to fuck her while she watches her first dirty movie."

He pulled me to him and kissed me, then reached over and shut off the water.

"The pizza will be here soon so we can't stay in here anyway." We stepped out and he tossed me a towel, then dried himself and pulled on a fresh pair of sweats. He caught me looking at him and said, "Well, I can't very well accept the pizza naked."

I kept looking at him until he finally became uncomfortable. "What?"

I looked away, suddenly shy, "Well... if it's the young guy, the college student with the bad mustache..."

"Yes?"

"Can I tease him a little?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." I twisted the towel around my hair and didn't make eye contact for a moment, "I knew him in school and had a big crush on him. He graduated a year ago and ever since I found out he delivers pizza whenever you and Mom aren't home and I order one I'll put on one of those camisoles or something really low cut and answer the door in it."

I glanced at him to see if he was angry. He was looking sort of stern but slowly a grin broke across his face. "You fucking tease," he whispered.

I hung my head a little and took the towel off, using it to dry my hair a bit. "Is... is that a no?"

He was still looking at me. "That's a yes, darling. I like the idea of showing you off. As long as you know that you are mine to show off and no little pizza boy is getting a free taste of anything that's mine."

I tossed my towel over the towel rack and bounced a little. "What should I wear?" I asked excitedly as he opened the door and I followed him into the living room.

"Who said you could wear anything? You've been teasing this boy for who knows how long. I might not like to share but the least I can do is let him have a proper memory to jerk to when he gets back to his car."

I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. He turned to look at me.

"Oh... I don't think I thought of it that way," I said, "You really think he does... that... while thinking of me?"

He laughed, "How do you know to stick a finger up a man's ass to make him cum but you don't realize that the reason boys like to look at you is because they want to stroke to you? Well, actually, they want to fuck you but stroking themselves is the closest they're going to get."

He had set up a bed of sorts on the living room floor. A big fluffy comforter was laid out with pillows, a bowl of popcorn, and a couple towels. There was still a wet spot on the couch from the steam cleaner but his spot was dry and he sat there in his sweats and spread his legs, beckoning me to sit as usual. I sat and he tossed my wet hair over my shoulder where it slapped against my breast and made me shiver.

The TV was showing a loop of the DVD menu which was a woman in a schoolgirl outfit and pigtails with an over large disembodied cock in her mouth. It as called, "little angels". As I sat there shivering from being naked and just out of the shower he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.

"Are you nervous?" he asked gently. I didn't know if he meant about the movie or the pizza boy.

"I was nervous about you earlier," I said, a little uncertain what to say.

"What do you mean?" he asked, a hand moving gently to my breast and fondling my nipple.

"I was nervous and excited all day to lose my virginity to you."

"And?" he spoke softly, I wasn't sure what he was getting at, "Did that turn out okay?"

"Duh!" I wiggled my naked butt in his lap and he hugged me and laughed.

"Okay, so you're fine with that. I assume you're fine with the movie since it was your idea. So what about answering the door naked?"

I thought for a moment, "Well, you don't think we'll get in trouble or anything, do you? Like they wont deliver here anymore?"

"Honey, if anything we'll get even better service than before."

"Really?" He just laughed and buried his face in the crook of of my neck.

"You only do it if you want to do it," he said, "I know I said I'm in charge but that's a lie. None of this happens unless you say it's okay."

"But it is okay," I said, "So you can be in charge if you want." He kissed my neck, kissing his way up to my ear.

"I adore you," he whispered, then nibbled my ear, making me squirm from the new sensation.

"Can I ask you about the movie?"

"Of course. You can ask me anything, anytime."

"Has Mom ever seen this one?"

"No, darling, I don't think she'd like it. She doesn't like porn anyway. She barely likes sex."

"Really? That's sad."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, sex is fun. I know you guys have sex, I've heard it. Why does she do it if she doesn't like it."

"I'm not sure. Maybe she thinks she's supposed to. I wish she did like it. I do try. But, anyway, You wanted to know about this movie. I don't think she'd be happy knowing I have this because it's all about hot teenage girls like you." He kissed my neck and squeezed me,"...and... well, it's all about stepdaughters and their stepfathers," he mumbled the last bit into my neck like he wasn't sure he wanted me to hear it.

"Really?" I asked, excitedly, "That's so cool!" He laughed again and kissed the top of my head as we heard a car pull into the driveway. Excitedly I jumped up and looked out the window. "It's him!" I, said, bouncing my tits in his face because the window was behind the couch. He pulled a nipple into his mouth and nipped it.

"Well go get ready to answer the door. Just make sure you act like nothing's wrong. He'll be able to see me sitting here so I don't think he'll be stupid enough to try anything. I wouldn't be surprised if he shot in his pants, though."

I got up and spun in front of my step dad so he could give me the okay that I looked good. He gave me the ever dorky thumbs up and I went to wait by the door. I was only a few feet from the edge of the couch where he was sitting so I thought he must be right about my being safe. Suddenly I was way too excited to even think of being scared.

The knock came and I opened the door, beaming at the young man who was looking down at the receipt.

"That's one large pep-" he choked as he looked up and saw me in all my glory. I grabbed the pizza before he could drop it and held it in a way that let my breasts rest on top of it. It was very hot but I pretended not to notice. "I... uh, wow." he said.

"It's already paid for," I heard my stepdad say behind me and the boy jumped. "Oh, yes sir. Just, uh, sign?" he fumbled with the pen and the receipt. I took it and scribbled on top of the pizza box, whispering so my stepdad couldn't hear. "Thanks. Daddy likes to lick the grease off my tits." and winked at him. I handed him the receipt and pen and backed into the house. I leaned over to hand the pizza to my stepdad and flash a little ass and pussy at him before turning and shutting the door in his face.

"Good girl."

"That was hot on my boobs," I pouted. He sat the pizza on the couch next to him and grabbed my arm, pulling me to him.

"I'll kiss them better for you," he said, pulling me into a kneeling position on the couch in front of him. In this position my tits were at eye level with him and I could see the pizza boy out the window. My stepdad settled me down so that I was straddling him with my breasts in his face and he began gently kissing them. "Can you see him?" he asked.

"Uh-huh."

"And?"

I watched a moment and didn't think much was going on. I almost expected him to just start the car and pull away but he didn't. I couldn't see him perfectly but I could tell that he had his head back and his eyes closed and was kinda moving, "I think he's masturbating!" I giggled. My pussy tingled at the realization that he was thinking of me while he did it.

"What sweet thoughts he's having too, I'm sure," came my step dad's voice muffled with tit. I giggled. I felt a hand brush against my pussy. "Feels like you enjoyed it too. You like showing off, don't you?"

"Yeah, I dunno why, it just feels so good."

He looked up at me and began rubbing my pussy, making me moan. "I think I know. You're usually so shy and reserved. The one thing you can't hide is how beautiful you are and usually when shy people get a taste of attention they love it. And when good people get to be naughty they love that too. Usually you're a shy good girl but sometimes you like to be dirty little slut because it feels so good."

While he spoke he kept rubbing my pussy, looking up at me. I was watching the pizza boy jerk off in his car. I looked down at my stepfather who was watching my face. His cock was hard and straining against his sweats again but he wasn't paying any attention to it. The pizza boy started his car and I knew he was done. My stepdad indicated that I should turn around and he started the movie.

I leaned back against him and he fondled my breasts idly while we watched. The school girl with the pigtails was coming home late from school and trying to sneak in. It turned out she had detention and was trying to keep her Mom from finding out. The stepdad, though she kept calling him "Daddy", caught her and she began to suck his cock to convince him not to tell.

"Why did they make a big deal out of him being her stepdad but then calling him Daddy?"

"Some guys like that. Some guys don't want it to be a stepdad, they want a real Daddy-daughter thing."

"Ew," I said without thinking. Then I realized what I'd said and thought about it, "Well, I guess not ew. I mean, I don't have any interest in my real dad... but I could call you Daddy... if you like."

I felt his cock twitch against my ass.

"It's not a matter of what I want. It's a matter of what you want, and why. If it bothers you we don't have to watch it." He made to reach for the remote just as the on screen daddy sat the girl up on a kitchen counter and began eating her pussy."

"No, please, I want to watch!" he put down the remote, "I... like it. I mean, he's not her real daddy... but he's better. He's a daddy she gets to have sex with." His cock was hard and pressing firmly against my ass. My hair was once again at my back and he buried his face in it.

"You really are amazing," he said, and once again pulled me close to him and hugged me. I pulled his hands back to my tits.

"I like them there," I said and we watched the movie in silence for a few minutes. I felt my body flushing all over, somehow more noticeable than it had been when we'd been fucking before. I think because it was so long and slow. There was so much build up as we watched the movie together.

When the current scene ended, with the girl on her knees covered in cum and her daddy telling her he'd think about not telling her mom, a new one started with a cute little cheerleader trying out a new cheer for her stepdad and step uncle.

"Ooh, she gets two cocks! Lucky!" I giggled.

"You like that, do you?"

"Well, one's a lot of fun, I imagine two is fantastic."

"I don't know that I really want to share you but... if I did bring someone home someday for you to fuck would you do that?"

I was still leaning against him with him rubbing my tits,and he slid a hand down to my pussy. Suddenly I wanted nothing more than to be surrounded by cocks to play with.

"If you trust him, Daddy, I'd love to."

He moaned, whether from my calling him Daddy or the idea of me fucking two guys I'm not sure, but he stood me up so he could slip off his sweats and finally brought his cock back out for me to play with. I made to kneel so I could suck it but he guided me back to his lap, sliding into me ever so slowly.

"No, I want you to be able to watch the movie. We'll go slow. I want to enjoy being inside you as long as I can. You can suck me to finish."

"Do guys never cum inside? The guy in the last scene didn't. Is that a bad thing?"

"No. In the movies it's just fun to watch, and it's hot to think of covering your lover in the result of your love, but it's something else to cum inide a girl. I would love to cum inside you but I don't want to get you pregnant."

"Daddy, you know I'm on the pill, right? The doctor said it was better for me. So you can come inside me if you want."

"No, baby, I didn't know that," his words sounded strained. He held still a moment and then started moving slowly again. He pulled me back against him and gently fondled my breasts as we watched the cheerleader sitting on her daddy's face while her uncle was fucking her mouth. She was playing at being really dumb. They were telling her that this was a new type of practice and I would have rolled my eyes if it wasn't also really hot. We fucked like that through the whole second scene (the cheerleader finished on her knees stroking both cocks into her mouth) before he lifted me up and told me to lie on my belly on the blanket.

The next scene started with a sleepover where the dad was apparently going to try to have sex with a friend of his daughter but accidentally ended up with his cock in his daugher instead. I found that as stupid as these scenarios were the humor in them appealed to me.

While I lay on my belly he lay on top of me and slid into me again, fucking me long and slow from behind. The feeling of him on my back was amazing but we couldn't stay that way long because he was squishing me so we rolled over and he fucked me while we spooned. On the screen the best friend had woke up to find the daddy and daughter fucking. Deciding it was really hot she decided to join in and licked the daughter's clit while his cock was sliding in and out of her cunt.

I liked this position because it felt really good but we could also kiss. When this scene ended I didn't see what came on next because my Daddy was embracing and kissing me as he rolled me onto my back and began fucking me more intensely.

"Mmmm, Daddy, yes" I moaned mid kiss.

"Yeah, baby. Daddy's little girl loves getting his big hard cock to herself, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Daddy. You fuck me so good." The kisses became more passionate as his thrusts became harder and faster. I found I really liked calling him Daddy and wondered if Mom would think it odd if I called him that normally. As his thrusts became more urgent his kisses were sloppier, and soon he was just panting in my ear but that was okay because I couldn't focus on them either as I was too enthralled by the feel of his cock in my pussy.

"Oh, Victoria, you are amazing. Can I cum inside you, baby? Please?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please cum inside me! I really want it!"

"Play with your clit for Daddy, make yourself cum," he said, lifting himself up a little to give me room, and so he could watch. "Yeah, play with that clit, baby. Are you going to cum? Are you ready to cum with Daddy?"

I knew I was close but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to cum with him. Then he clamped his mouth down on mine in a passionate kiss and somehow this drew some of the focus off of cumming. It felt so good to have his tongue in my mouth and his cock pumping into my pussy and before I knew it I was cumming hard on his cock.