What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas

Story Info
Mom, son, girlfriend and busty seductress get nasty in Vegas.
11.4k words
4.8
527.8k
783
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Mom, son, girlfriend and busty seductress get nasty in Vegas.

Note 1: This is part five of a continuing incest series (although it is much more complex than simply an incest story). I highly recommend you read the first four parts as the layered subplots may be confusing without the background information...but here is a very brief primer of the series so far:

In WHAT MOM DOESN'T KNOW WILL FUCK HER eighteen-year-old Curtis goes to a Halloween party dressed in a costume designed for his absent father and fucks his beautiful mother.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER AGAIN Curtis enjoys an amazing threesome with his mother and his fantasy girl the TV weather girl Miranda Collington.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER ASS Curtis begins dating the sexually exotic MILF Miranda while also continuing to fuck his Mother; and as the title suggests Curtis takes his mother's ass during a legendary evening where he fulfills a Trifecta, coming in his Mother's mouth, pussy and ass.

In WHAT MOM KNOWS FUCKS HER IN THE AIR Curtis joins the Mile-High Club during an epic first class flight to Vegas with his Mom, his celebrity girlfriend Miranda, Mom's friend and ex-Mistress Ellie and a very submissive stewardess.

A massive rewrite was done with Tex Beethoven in December 2018.

What Mom Knows Fucks Her in Vegas

It wasn't until all four of us were waiting for a taxi to take us from McCarren Airport to our hotel on the Las Vegas Strip that the conversation and power struggle resumed.

Ellie complained, trying to stake her claim as the one the rest of us should strive to please, "I thought I was just going to a wedding."

"And?" Miranda asked, not seeing Ellie's point.

"It should be obvious: I packed for a wedding, not for a weekend with a submissive," Ellie smiled, looking directly at my mother, whose face went flushed. Ellie added, never taking her eyes off my submissive Mother, "It's just that if I would have known I would have brought my toys."

"Like what?" Miranda asked.

"Ben Wa balls, Alexis used to love those things in her cunt; handcuffs and butt plugs for discipline, Alexis is in desperate need to be put back in her proper place having strayed for so long; and strap-ons for some good old-fashioned fucking," Ellie listed.

Miranda offered, "Well they say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas and I'm sure you can find all those and more; but first, how do you propose to seduce Brittany?"

I smiled at how a submissive adorable sexpot like Miranda who obeys my every wish, could be so controlling of an experienced Domme like Ellie. Miranda had made it clear that Ellie couldn't have my mother as her submissive until she completed the task Miranda wanted done...to seduce her ex-boyfriend's fiancée the day before her wedding.

Ellie smiled, breaking eye contact with my mom and looking at Miranda, a silent look that spoke volumes, and then said only, "That will have to wait till tomorrow."

The taxi arrived before anything else could be discussed, or promised, or perhaps threatened, and we each sat quietly on the short ride to the heart of sin city, rather appropriate considering how much we were all planning to sin.

.....

Once we were inside the hotel, a glorious example of over-the-top decadence, Miranda whispered to my Mom, "Back to the scene of the crime, Alexis."

Mom's face seemed to be constantly flushed as her cheeks again went rose red. But unlike how she was with Ellie she wasn't the least bit intimidated by her pet Miranda. She smiled fondly, "I remember it like it was yesterday."

"Remember what?" Ellie asked, joining the conversation.

Mom stammered, "N-n-nothing," intimidated.

Miranda answered, a challenging smile across her face, "This is the hotel where Alexis and I first played together."

"Really, is that so?" Ellie asked, curious yet giving my Mom a look of disapproval, as if she'd been unfaithful, which in a sense she had been... for almost twenty years.

Miranda, always one for shock value, added, "Yes, a couple bottles of wine, a porn movie on the TV and the two wine bottles suddenly found other uses, didn't they Alexis?"

My naughty mind automatically imagined my Mom and my girlfriend fucking each other with wine bottles.

Mom again blushed. "You make it sound so dirty."

Miranda said, "Well, you did fuck me with a wine bottle and then rode my face to orgasm if I recall correctly. You really took charge of me!"

I gasped.

Mom gasped too. "Miranda, not here!" gazing around at all the people within earshot.

Ellie added fuel, "Wine bottle, hey Miranda? Good to know."

Miranda shrugged, turned to me and said, "That was the night your mother became my Mistress."

Ellie shook her head. "I can't fucking believe you didn't come to me, Alexis."

Mom apologized, "It wasn't planned, Mistr...." She suddenly froze when she realized what she'd almost said.

"Go ahead, Alexis, say the words your body and mind are dying to say," Ellie ordered, moving closer to her.

I grabbed Mom's hand and pulled her away toward the front entrance.

Ellie called out, "It's only a matter of time Alexis, you know you're mine."

Mom was trembling when we got outside. "I won't last the weekend, Curtis. Now that she knows I'm playing with girls again she'll be relentless."

"Do you want to submit to her, Mom?" I asked, trying to be caring under the bizarre circumstances.

"Yes! No! I don't know," she answered, frustrated.

"Tell me about Cancun," I instructed.

"It was a crazy night," Mom said, shaking her head even as her eyes lit up at the memory.

"That good?" I questioned.

"Depends how you look at it," Mom shrugged.

"Tell me," I ordered.

"Let's go for a walk," Mom said, grabbing my hand as if we were a May-December couple, which in Vegas wasn't that out of the ordinary. In truth, we had a complex relationship. When I asserted myself I could order her to do anything I wished: could humiliate her, call her filthy names, give her facials, you name it and she loved it; but when she chose she could switch at the drop of a hat and be my loving, nurturing, assertive Mother again. So even as she was leading me down the Strip, she also began obediently narrating one of the most extreme and embarrassing nights of her life from her college days when she had been Ellie's willing sex slave.

The first night in Cancun I met a guy at the bar and ended up back at his hotel where we had sex. It was my first time with a guy since I'd submitted to Ellie and when I returned to the hotel the next morning she was furious. She ranted: "This trip was about you and me Alexis, not about you being a fucking skank."

I apologized profusely, feeling overwhelming guilt as if I had cheated on her, which I had. Any sexual activity whatsoever, even including a quiet masturbation session alone was considered cheating if I didn't have my Mistress' specific permission. But a few drinks with a hot hunky guy and his promise to me, "Once we're alone I'll do anything you say, Mistress... anything!" had gone completely to my head. He'd kept his promise and the night had been empowering and fabulous! But now it was time to pay. In a way I didn't even mind: I loved being degraded and punished by my impetuous Mistress. The look of fury on her face only enhanced my delicious guilt and made me willing to do anything I could to make her happy.

I remember her saying, "You need to be punished don't you, my pet."

I eagerly agreed, happy just to see her anger fade and inwardly looking forward to my humiliation.

"You will obey me without question or hesitation this evening?" she asked, although the question was rhetorical. She wasn't asking, she was telling.

I agreed without consideration of any consequences, just desperate to belong to her again; to obey.

"Good, now go get some sleep, tonight will be a very long night for you," she said, hinting at something extreme. I was impatient to get on with it but forcing me to wait for things was part of her game.

That night she dressed me up in a bright pink dress that made me look like a real-life Barbie, sans any underwear at all, and took me to a club. She spoke briefly with a large bouncer who nodded and pointed and she led me to the back of the club and into a small room. I knew in seconds I was in a gloryhole. I looked at Ellie with pleading eyes and she said, "You wanted cock, so tonight you're going to get an entire night of cock."

A cock popped through the hole and Ellie ordered, "Get sucking, Alexis. By the time you leave here tonight you're going to never want cock again." I realized she was using a tough love tactic, like my dad did to my younger sister when he busted her for smoking and made her smoke a whole pack of cigarettes one right after the other, until she had smoked the entire pack before vomiting. Mistress Ellie was trying to condition me to be a true lesbian with no desire for men through extreme discipline. My occasional peccadillo aside, I had a deep-seated need to make Ellie happy at all costs, to obey her unconditionally, so I soon found myself sitting on a wooden stool and after one last pleading look to Ellie, which got me no sympathy but just a tongue poking out her cheek to indicate I should get sucking, I opened my mouth and took a faceless stranger's cock in my mouth.

As I bobbed back and forth on the first of many cocks that night, Ellie moved beside me and whispered, "Good girl." The condescending words should have been humiliating and they were, yet my need for her approval and praise made me eager to obey her every whim.

I don't know how many cocks I sucked that night, at least fifty, and I swallowed every load before the sun was rising and Ellie finally asked, "Have you learned your lesson, my pet?"

I remember my answer clearly, "Yes, Mistress, my mouth and my cunt belong to you and I will always obey you."

She was then 'kind' enough to escort me to a filthy alley so I could vomit up what must have been a gallon of cum, it took forever for me to regurgitate it all, and I actually felt grateful to her for being so considerate.

"Wow," was all I could muster, even as my well-used cock called for attention again.

Mom finished by saying, "it was a promise I kept until I met your dad and realized I had to quit her cold turkey if I was ever going to have a normal life, a normal family, which of course seems pretty ironic now."

"I suppose so, we are anything but normal," I laughed softly.

"If that isn't the truth," Mom smiled and kissed me. Breaking the kiss, Mom added, "I should also mention dear boy, that your cum is still leaking out of my ass."

I shrugged, thinking of pounding her ass in the airplane bathroom a couple of hours ago, "Well if your dear son would allow you to wear panties..."

"Fucker," she said, playfully.

"Mother-fucker," I corrected.

"Yes," she smiled, "you are one dirty Mother-fucker."

"Fuck Mom, now you've made me hard again," I pointed out what was literally pointing out.

She gave my point a quick squeeze and said, "Maybe we should return to the madness."

"Can you resist Ellie?" I asked.

"For a little while," she said, although her look told me she wasn't convinced.

"Let's play it by ear, Mom," I said, squeezing her hand.

"Ok," she agreed.

"Ellie will be busy tomorrow with her task," I reminded her.

"Which she will achieve, no doubt," Mom predicted.

"Is she that good?" I asked, our hotel now in sight.

"She doesn't take no for an answer," Mom replied.

"Yet you resisted her," I pointed out, trying to build her resilience against the powerful temptress.

"It was because of you," Mom said, adding, "I was pregnant, I desperately wanted to have a child and my mother wolf instincts kicked in. I would have killed someone if necessary to protect you... even Ellie!"

"Well, I thank you profusely for that protection, loba mía," I laughed.

"Well, you have been thanking me rather thoroughly lately," she teased.

As we returned to the hotel I said, "Welcome to the jungle."

Mom quoted Guns and Roses, which only convinced me one more time how cool she was, "We've got fun and games."

"You're perfect, Mom," I complimented, meaning it.

"You're not too bad yourself," Mom smiled.

I texted Miranda and learned our 'room' was a suite on the top floor...the penthouse. As usual I was in awe of my life. We went to the elevator and as soon as the door closed, Mom and I were kissing like two horny teenagers.

Once we reached our floor, Mom broke our kiss and said, her face flushed with a hunger I had only seen in her eyes a couple of times, "Promise me you'll fuck me tonight."

"That is a promise I think I can keep, Mom," I replied.

"Fuck, do I want you inside me right now," she said.

My phone buzzed just as we got out of the elevator and Miranda told me she'd left us a cardkey at the front desk and that she and Ellie were in the bar having a drink. "The key is at the front desk."

"Well, that figures," Mom replied.

The elevator doors began to close and I hit the open button. "Thinking of submitting to Ellie has you on the brink, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Just the thought has my cunt gushing," Mom admitted.

I pulled her back into the elevator and waited until the doors closed, removed my shirt and tossed it onto the overhead camera and hit the Stop button. The elevator came to an abrupt halt and froze in place.

Mom smiled playfully, "You naughty boy. What are you going to make me do?"

Not wasting time, knowing we probably had only a couple of minutes, I ordered, "Get my cock out, slut."

She obeyed, correcting me, "Mommy-slut."

My finger still on the stop button, I watched her eagerly take my cock into her mouth, which had last been inside her ass on the plane, and bob up and down like a porn star.

After a few seconds, I ordered, "Bend over and fuck yourself on me."

She obeyed, using the handrails for stability, lifted her dress over her ass and backed up on my erect missile. Watching my cock slowly disappear into her was enthralling, as it always was. Soon she had all of my cock in her wet cunt and was bouncing back on me.

Her moans echoed in the small space, "Oh God baby, your cock feels so good in Mommy's cunt!"

"Tell me who owns you," I grunted, her hard thrusts bringing me great pleasure as I seemed to go deeper into her than I ever had before.

"You do, baby, you own your Mommy," she moaned, her breathing already erratic.

"And you will never disobey me?" I questioned.

"Neeeeever, baby, I'll always be a good Mommy to my masterful son," she whimpered, loving the deepness my cock was reaching.

The intercom came on and a man asked, "Is there anyone in there? If so, Press the blue intercom button to speak."

"We don't have much time, Mommy-slut," I said, "Come for your son. Come for your owner! Come for your Master!"

That was all it took as my Mom screamed, "Oh fuuuuuuck, yes Curtis, be my Master, use me whenever and wherever you wiiiiish!"

I could feel her cum coat my cock and I pulled out and began stroking my cock. "On your knees, Mommy."

She fell to her knees, rubbing her clit with her left hand as she opened her mouth and begged, "Come on Mommy, Master. Mark me as yours. Shoot your white goo all over your Mommy-slut's face!"

"When we get to the main floor, you will walk to the front desk and get the room-key Miranda left for us with my cum all over your face," I said.

"Oh God, you dirty fucker. You want to humiliate Mommy?" she asked.

"Will you obey?" I questioned, my balls about to burst.

"Yes, Master," she agreed, "for you I'll do anything!" just as the first stream of cum hit her on the forehead. A second followed between her eyes and hit her nose, while a third hit her lips and chin. The sight of my cum on her face was so hot I wished I had more to coat it with.

I released the Stop button and hit the Lobby button.

Standing up, her face coated with streams of cum, her legs still twitching from her orgasm, she said, "You're turning into one kinky little bastard."

"And you love it," I teased, as the elevator slowed to a stop at the eleventh floor.

I reached for my shirt and pulled it on just before the door opened.

A young couple got on the elevator and neither could help but notice Mom's cum-coated face.

Both were surprised, but following proper elevator etiquette, they looked away and didn't say anything although both were blushing furiously.

As the elevator started to descend, Mom turned to the red-faced brunette and asked, "Where you two from?"

The girl stammered, "T-T-Texas."

"On your honeymoon?" Mom asked, acting as if she weren't wearing a full facial of cum.

"No, we're just dating," the girl answered, squirming with discomfort.

The guy looked an eyebrow at me and I shrugged as if saying 'what you gonna do?'

Mom then asked the girl, "Do I have any in my hair?"

"Pardon?" the girl asked, shocked by the question.

The elevator was just reaching the lobby when Mom said something even I couldn't believe, "Do I have any of my son's cum in my hair?"

Both the guy's and the girl's mouths dropped open at the outrageous question with all its taboo implications.

The elevator door opened and Mom said, "I'll be right back, son."

"Hurry back, slut," I ordered, finally speaking.

Both looked at me as Mom walked out of the elevator and into the lobby, which was rather full.

The girl asked, "She isn't really your Mom?"

"No," I lied, "She just likes the shock value. She's actually my English teacher."

"Well done, dude," the guy said, impressed.

His girlfriend glared at him and they left, the guy searching around for another look at my cum-faced mother.

Mom was in line behind a couple of other guests checking in, pretending to be oblivious to the fact that she was a sticky mess and people were staring at her.

I watched, amused and with a sense of power at Mom obeying such an extreme order. She turned to me and winked, surprisingly not embarrassed by the stares. Like I had thanked Ellie for on the airplane, her long-ago training of my Mom was turning out to be useful, even as I now used that very training against her.

When it was Mom's turn, she spoke with the desk clerk who did a double take, but after listening to whatever mom said, checked her identification and handed her a room-key. Mom walked back to me and handed me the key before saying, "Miranda texted me to go meet the girls for a drink."

"Ok," I said, wishing the drinking age was eighteen, not the ridiculously conservative twenty-one.

"It's girl time," mom smiled, kissing me on the lips and inadvertently returning some of my own cum to me, which I didn't mind.

"That worries me," I admitted.

"Me too," she shrugged, "but I'll have Miranda there to protect me."

"Have fun," I smiled.

"I can't imagine it will be as much fun as we just had," Mom smiled.

"I hope not," I chuckled back.

Another sticky kiss and she was gone. I went up the elevator and into the room, which is not a correct description for it. It was massive! I spent the next twenty minutes looking around before taking a much-needed shower.

When I got out I could hear the three MILFs laughing and I walked out of the bathroom wearing only my towel.