What Momma Likes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning softly, the cougar panted, head tucked down to his chest. Fyr grinned and blew him a kiss, her tail wagging lightly back and forth. It was obvious how much she was enjoying his 'company' even if he still had mixed feelings on the whole unexpected situation.

"Consider this a different kind of physical, honey. It'll be better than whatever the doctor has planned for you, I'm sure."

Giggling, she traced the outline of his bulge with the tip of her long, flexible tongue and Hiss rolled his head back, exhaling sharply.

"Wow..."

The dragoness raised an eyebrow.

"It been a while, huh?"

Hiss blushed and rubbed the back of his head shyly.

"Kinda. A little. Just never thought I'd be doing this with you, of all furs. You're just...wow, mom."

The dragoness straightened slowly, leaning over in front of him until the very last minute so that he got a good view of her large, full breasts, pressing out through the thin fabric of her blouse, suddenly insubstantial when it came to claws and teeth. Fyr fluttered her eyelashes, unbuttoning the top of the blouse so that a sliver more of her cleavage was on show. Hiss sucked in a breath, only drawing in more of her heated scent as moments slipped by.

"Lost for words, are you?"

He blew him a kiss and winked.

"Well, that is flattering. I never thought I could make such a strapping young cougar mewl like a kitten again!"

She tugged his underwear down, releasing his throbbing shaft into her paw. Wrapping her fingers around his uncut length, Fyr purred and flicked her tongue over the tip, collecting a drop of pre-cum into her mouth and eyes half-lidded as she savoured the taste. She unbuttoned her jeans.

"You taste just like your father."

Hiss didn't have a reply for that as the dragoness' muzzle slipped down over his cock, his length suddenly engulfed by a warm, very experience maw. The young cougar's paws lifted unbidden to his mother's head, curling behind her frills to gently hold and stroke her face as she bobbed her muzzle slowly on his cock, tongue wrapped around his length. He groaned and rolled his head from shoulder to shoulder, planting his paws to buck up lightly into her muzzle. By the heavens... Did all dragons have tongues like that? His head fogged over with hormones, any notion he may have had of refusing her attentions disappearing with his meagre resolve.

All too soon, the delectable sensations disappeared and he whimpered, afraid to voice any greater complaint for fear that everything was over. To his pleasure, however, Fyr turned her back on him and tugged her unbuttoned jeans down over her full backside, showing off her black underwear, which clung to her damp pussy lips and the softer scales tucked in between her thighs. He groaned and tipped forward, her rump pressed up to his muzzle as he cheekily squeezed her backside and let the tip of one finger graze along the defined line of her sex, from where her lips hid her entrance to where the hood of her clitoris surely lay.

She had already soaked through them.

"Quick now, son," she giggled, tail lifted behind her for balance as she shimmied out of her tight jeans. "We don't know how long we have together in here!"

She gave him a smouldering look that, once again, sent his heart racing.

"And I've been waiting for this a long ol' time, sugar. A long time indeed!"

Hiss gasped as his mother straddled him, pulling her panties to the side as she let her wet lips grind over his length, trapping his shaft between their bodies. Helpless to her whims, Hiss bucked up against her, claws pricking into her hips as need seared through his veins like liquid fire.

"Please!" He groaned, chin tucking down to his chest. "I need this... I need you."

The words had surely been said a million times over to such a sexual dragoness, but they served their purpose anyway. As the overhead light buzzed and flickered in the background, she claimed her son's lips with her own and shared a deep kiss, taking his cock deep into her pussy. Hiss moaned into the kiss, tongue dancing with hers as pleasure overcame his mind. His paws roamed his mother's body, exploring every curve up under her shirt to grope her full breasts. Fyr returned his passion tenfold, arching and grinding against him as she rolled her hips to raise and lower herself sinuously atop him.

Hiss couldn't have wished for anything more, yet the confusion of pleasure hitting him from all sides swamped his mind. He broke the kiss with a gasp, kissing down his mother's neck as she groaned, a paw between her thighs to rub and squeeze her clit as she rode him. He purred and pushed her paw away, replacing it with his own to tease her sensitive bud, taking his cues from her moans and groans.

"Oh, yeah, sugar..." Fyr breathed, pressing her cheek to his. "That's what momma likes. Make me cum on your shaft, kitten, I'm so close. Been wanting you for so long, baby..."

Hiss' ears twitched and he nipped her throat, ramming his shaft up into her. What kind of cougar would he be to refuse such a demand? Fyr balanced herself with a paw against the wall, clenching her teeth to hold down her loudest moans as her son drove her to climax, his thick length slamming into her with brutal force. She hissed through her teeth, eyes wild. Oh, it had been so long... And so long wanting.

Hiss ground his teeth together, the slap of their bodies echoing so loudly around the room that he was surprised no one had come to investigate. His skin heated up more and more, pleasure balancing on the very edge of the highest peak. He couldn't last long at such a gruelling pace, balls swinging up against his mother's scales as he thrust, but, luckily, he didn't have to. Clinging onto him, the dragoness gave only a half-muffled shriek as she reached orgasm, ripples running through her whole body as her juices soaked his shaft.

With his mother's cunt clenching and twitching along his needy length, Hiss couldn't have hoped to hold back any longer. The cougar yowled and slammed into Fyr as she panted, claws pricking past her scales in a sharp, fleeting pain, ropes and ropes of his young, virile seed shooting into her cunny. He growled and rocked up into her, holding his mother down on his shaft for as long as his cock spurted, balls churning as he spent every drop inside her.

He came down from his high slowly, eyes rolling as he panted and leaned his forehead against his mother's shoulder, tail flicking gently. A tentacle crept round and stroked her cheek, the tip tracing down the line of her scales as his cock softened within her, though he wished they could go again after their swift, heated liaison. His heart leapt into his throat as Fyr met his eyes and grinned widely. Would she let him have sex with her again? He couldn't have thought of anything he would have more wanted to do!

"Well...that was certainly something worth waiting for, sugar."

The door shuddered and they sprang away from each other, sharing a look that said without words that their time was well and truly up. That didn't stop them from grinning like fools, however, as they raced to put their clothes back on and sit in their chairs like they'd been doing nothing, nothing at all.

Hiss, however, had his heart set on escaping the clinic with only the thought of mounting his mother over his own bed in his mind. Who cared about track? That could damn well wait!

"So, maybe we should come back another day," Hiss suggested, scratching the top of his head as his whiskers twitched, doing everything he could to appear nonchalant. "This doesn't seem to have been the best start to this really."

He didn't want to mention the cum soaking through his boxers as his mother sat demurely with her ankles crossed, no doubt leaking his cum into her own underwear.

Dr Morgan blinked and flicked his ears, appearing surprised that Hiss had even thought that they would stop the physical examination before it had even begun. Or, at least, that's what Hiss hoped he was thinking, rather than anything a side too close to the truth.

"Of course not! Now, hop up here and we'll get you started." He patted the examination 'bed', which may as well have been covered with spikes for how Hiss stared at it. "Just a few questions to start after that little adventure, ease you in nice and gentle now."

Well, that didn't sound wrong at all. Fyr grinned and raised an eyebrow, pressing a finger to his lips. Sighing, Hiss sat on the examination 'bed', paper crinkling beneath his backside. There was no getting out of an examination, but he could only be pleased that he'd had a more pleasurable 'physical' beforehand.

The cougar's cock throbbed with blood, swelling once more in memory of what they'd just done. He smiled like a goon and Dr Morgan smiled back, completely unaware of what Hiss was really thinking.

I just fucked my mother!

12