What Money Can't Buy Ch. 03

Story Info
Reggie gets jealous, and he dominates Francesca.
11.4k words
4.64
8.3k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Welcome to Chapter three of this saga. I think it's the sexiest yet! I received a comment about being more careful with details, especially about England. I'll admit that I am not from England and chose it as a fantasy, for fun. Please let me know if I can do anything to be more authentic! Any other comments are greatly appreciated.

I woke splayed across Reggie's chest in a small puddle of drool. His arm was wrapped around me and he was breathing evenly beneath me. I lifted my head up slowly to keep from waking him. I studied his sleeping face- with his eyes closed, I wasn't distracted by the dazzling blue and could focus on his other features. He had a dark stubble growing around his jaw and mouth, and his lips were a beautiful pink color. The crook in his nose as perfectly placed, almost as if it had been put there with purpose. He groaned and his arms lifted, stretching out and fluttering his eyes open.

"Morning Killer," he smiled devilishly up at me, "Whatcha doing?"

I stuttered, unsure how to explain why I was staring at him, when I heard Rose bust through the front door. "Shit!" I said quietly, pushing off him and jumping to my feet. "Shit shit shit!" He laughed as I frantically gathered his clothes. I ran to him and covered his mouth with my hand. "Shh! She'll hear you! Get up and get dressed! Quietly!" I whispered at him forcefully.

He took my hand from his mouth and grabbed my face, kissing me. He pulled away, "So?" he asked seductively, kissing me again.

"So? So?" I said exasperatedly, shoving the clothes at him, "So, she can't know that you are here! Get dressed!" I whisper yelled back at him.

"FRAN!" we heard from the living room, "Wake upppp!" Rose sang.

"Shit!" I said, standing and running my hands in my hair. Reggie laughed again but got up and started pulling his boxers on.

"Why can't she know I'm here?" he whispered back before walking towards me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Because! I... you... She just can't! You have to go!" I was so panicked I couldn't think straight.

He leaned down to kiss me again. "But I don't want to go," he spoke against my lips, "I want to stay and make breakfast with you." He kissed me again, "Then I want to eat it off your body," he breathed. My heart fluttered. I gave in and kissed him back, forgetting about my worry.

His hands traveled up my body and I was about to sink into him when Rose yelled at me again, "Are you dead in there?" she said, sounding like she had a mouth full of breakfast.

I pulled away quickly. "I'm good, be out in sec!" I replied hastily. "You have to go!" I whispered again before desperately searching for his shoes. He shook his head at me and pulled his pants, shirt and shoes on.

"Francesca?" he questioned quietly.

"What?" I snapped frantically.

"How am I supposed to go without her knowing I was here?"

Fuck. I hadn't thought that one through. "Umm, oh, the fire escape! Take the fire escape!" I said as I rushed to the window, pulling it open.

"You want me to climb 7 flights down the fire escape?" He said incredulously.

"YES!" I whisper screamed, grabbing him and trying to force him out of the window.

"Fine, Killer, I'll go! Don't push me, or you might literally kill me." He climbed out and stepped onto the escape. He grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him, snaking a hand into my hair and kissing me deeply. "You are literally insane. Sweet, but a psycho," he said, and I smiled at him, butterflies flittering around in my stomach. Fuck, he was charming. "I'll see you soon." He turned and started taking the stairs two at a time. I put my back against the wall with a giant grin on my face.

Before I could think about anything, Rose burst into the room. "What are you doing in here?" she asked, looking around.

I tightened my robe around me. "Oh, nothing, sorry, just getting some air," I mumbled uncomfortably.

"Girl, it reeks of sex in here! You had Michael over, didn't you! Spill the beans, you naughty git!" She flopped on the bed.

I was taken aback- she's like a bloodhound. I figured it was best to just go along with her. "You guessed it," I said begrudgingly, "but, no beans to spill, I'm afraid."

"What do you mean?" she blurted, "How was he?"

I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my lips. "He was great," I said, trying not to be too obviously happy. "I'm glad you encouraged it, thank you."

"I'm so glad! You deserve it! And you seem so happy. Now, details please!" She giggled.

I knew how to end her questioning, "Well, he has a REALLY pretty cock," I started but Rose shushed me and dragged me onto the bed with her, both of us laughing.

"Seriously, it is rank in here," she said, waving her hand in front of her face, "Good thing you opened a window! How many times did you do it anyway?"

I laughed, "A few..."

"Damn girl!" she said just as my mobile started to ring.

I rolled over and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Fran, this is Michael, from last night?" I heard through the phone.

Now this I was not expecting. "Michael, right, hi," I replied, rolling over to one side.

He started speaking but stopped when he was interrupted by Rose. "Michael, calling so soon? Didn't get enough of the good stuff last night?" she yelled, trying to make sure he heard her. I waved at her to stop and stood up, walking to the other end of the room.

"What was that? Good stuff?" He asked, obviously confused.

"Sorry, Rose is just being obnoxious," I answered, grabbing a jacket off the hook on the door and whipping it at her, "Just ignore her. What were you saying?"

"I was calling to see if we could get together sometime. Maybe see a movie?" he said nervously.

I hesitated. I honestly hadn't thought about Michael since Reggie came over last night. And I hadn't even had a chance to process my feelings for Reggie. All I knew is that I definitely had feelings, but I didn't know what they meant. "Oh, I..." I started, trying to figure out what I wanted to say. Rose looked at me and mouthed what's the problem?.

"Look, its fine if you don't want to, I just had a great time with you last night and I'd love to see you again," he said.

I felt bad, plus, I knew that Rose expected me to see him again. I figured it wouldn't hurt to go see a movie. "No, that sounds good. When were you thinking?" I asked him. Rose gave me a thumbs up.

"Is tonight too soon?" he asked sheepishly, "I'd really like to see you again."

"I have plans with my sister," I said, referring to our plan to do nothing.

"Okay, no problem. How does Wednesday night work for you?" he recalibrated.

"I'm working, how about Thursday?" I said.

"Thursday is awesome! I'll check what's playing and send you a text, if that works?" he replied excitedly.

"Sounds good, I'll look out for it," we said goodbye and I hung up.

"Oooh, he asked you out for tonight, even after last night? He must really like you," Rose teased me. I stuck my tongue out at her but blushed.

"I want to stay in tonight, with you," I replied, "I'm seeing him on Thursday."

"Exciting! Can I invite Cheryl tonight?" she asked, and I was grateful for the change in subject.

"Of course, the more the marrier" I said emphatically.

"Perfect, since she's already on her way over," she said casually.

"Good lord, you are obsessed!" I said, shocked, "Three days in a row, you must really be in looooove," I teased.

"Fran, you aren't wrong. I really think I love her. I've never felt this way before. She is intoxicating," Rose gushed.

"That's amazing, Rose, it's so unlike you!" I told her.

"I know and I love it!" she cried, stretching out on the bed.

Cheryl came by and we talked and ate and watched tele for a while. Michael texted me and we organized our plan for Thursday. He eagerly continued texting and I tried to engage in the conversation. I lost steam and had ignored his last text for about 20 minutes when I my mobile chimed again; it was around noon. I was thinking how Michael was starting to kind of annoy me when I picked it up, but the message was from an unknown number.

I bet you're thinking of my face between your legs right now. was all it said.

I blushed deeply- it must be Reggie. How did you get this number? I replied

Don't worry, Killer, it was on the up and up. I asked Cheryl for it. He typed back. I didn't know what to say to that, but before I could write a response, I saw the three little bubbles pop up that meant he already was. I want to make you cum for me again.

I felt a heat build between my legs. I'm busy. I replied, smiling at myself for ignoring his advances. I was busy- I really wanted to know what was going to happen in the show we were watching.

Go to your room. He wrote back.

I'm with Cheryl and Rose. I sent back

I know. Make an excuse. He said matter-of-factly.

I didn't respond. Francesca, go to your room. Now. It was almost as if he could see me.

I was intrigued. "I'm going to take a quick nap, ok?" I told Cheryl and Rose, and I got up and headed to my room.

"We'll try to be quiet," Cheryl said, "but no promises." Rose winked at me and pulled Cheryl in for a kiss. I rolled my eyes and shut my door.

Okay, I'm in my room. I texted him back.

Get naked. He replied, and I felt my pussy wetten.

I hesitated. Do what I tell you and I'll let you cum.

I was excited now. I stripped out of my sweats and sat on the bed, about to text him back when he sent another. Get your vibrator. It read.

I blushed, embarrassed. I don't have one. I sent back.

Don't lie to me, Francesca. A dirty slut like you definitely has a vibrator.

Fine. I wrote, opening my drawer and grabbing my vibrator. I waited for another text, but instead my mobile lit up with a call. I raised it to my ear, nervous for what was coming next.

"Francesca," Reggie said in a deep, sultry voice, "Don't speak- just listen." I swallowed. It was surprisingly sexy, being bossed around like this from afar, and I really wanted to cum. "Lie back on the bed," he instructed.

"I want you to do exactly what I say when I say it, and then you're going to cum, hard." I breathed a shaky breath in. "You're going to do what I would do to you if I was there." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Lick your fingers and tweak one of your nipples for me," he breathed into the phone. I did as he said and gasped as my cold fingers circled my hard nipple. I was so randy despite all the sex I'd had the last two days. When it came to Reggie, I was insatiable. "Your tits are so responsive, I love it," he said as I tweaked my nipple. "I want you to pinch your nipple with your nails until it hurts." I started to protest, but he cut me off, "I need to make you cum, so you're going to do what I tell you and stop being a little bitch," He snapped at me, only spurning me on more. I did as he said, pinching until I quietly yelped. It hurt but it also sent signals of pleasure directly to my snatch. It was like he owned my body, and for some reason I didn't mind. I purred quietly.

"That's better," he approved, "Now, slowly slide your hand down your fine ass stomach and rub your beautiful little button a few times for me, very slowly." I did as he said. My own hand was gliding over my body, yet it was almost as if he was doing it. My pussy was already wet, so I rubbed some of my juices into my clit, moaning softly as I did. I heard him fumbling around on the other side of the line before saying, "That's it Killer. Put your mobile next to your ear- you'll need both hands. But don't stop rubbing your clit." I situated the phone near my ear so I could still hear him and continued softly strumming my clit. "I want you to take your vibrator and turn it on. Bring it to your inner knee and slowly slide it up to your snatch while you put a little more pressure on your clit. Tease yourself for me, baby," he said, his voice dripping with lust and picking up speed. I turned the vibrator on, glad that the tele was blaring from the next room to drown the sound out. I brought my toy to my leg and shivered with pleasure as I slowly dragged it up my inner thigh. My breath was already uneven, and I was having a hard time focusing. I couldn't be sure, but I think he was stroking himself now.

"I want you to stick one of your fingers deep inside your wet hot snatch," he purred into his mobile, "and find your little spot. While you're doing that, let your vibrator caress your gorgeous pussy lips. I want you to imagine it's my tongue gliding over them, my fingers curling inside of you to massage that perfect little spot." I groaned low when my finger dipped in, and I curved it gently, reaching for my sensitive spot inside. I found it and inhaled sharply, then started tickling it while I moved the vibrator over my folds and around my hand. "Oh, God," I whispered.

"Mmh baby, I need you to cum for me, I can tell you're getting close. Keep playing with your spot, but slowly bring that vibrator to your little bean. I want your senses to be overwhelmed with pleasure." I could tell he was really getting into it, and I loved it. I did as he instructed, and by the time the vibrator touched my clit, my legs were shaking, and my orgasm was about to take over. I was breathing heavily and moaning low.

"God Francesca, you're going to cum so hard, aren't you?" he said with a strained voice. "Press that toy into your little clit. Give it up. Give me what I want. Cum for me, Francesca," he breathed. I did as he said and my low moan became higher and higher until it disappeared, becoming an inaudible cry from the orgasm that flew through my body. My legs shot forward as my pussy spasmed hard around my fingers. I heard the distinct sound of fapping through the mobile as I came.

My body slowly relaxed and my voice came back. "Reggie..." I whispered with labored breath into the receiver, listening as Reggie groaned and came as well. We both stayed on the phone, not saying anything and recovering from our orgasms together.

Eventually, Reggie regained his control. "You came for me so good, baby," he cooed lovingly into the phone.

"Mmmh," was all I said back, still basking in my post-orgasm glow.

"You called me Reggie," I could hear the smug smile on his face.

"Hmmph," I mumbled, still not ready to engage.

"I can't wait to make you cum again, Francesca," he whispered, so quietly I almost missed it. "We'll talk soon." With that, he hung up.

I wiped the sweat from my brow and sat up in bed, pulling my sweats back on and putting my vibrator away. That was incredible- not as good as the last few nights, but it was a better orgasm than I have ever given myself. Reggie made me feel like a sex-goddess and it was an incredible ride.

My head was spinning with confusing thoughts when I rejoined the girls in the living room. My feelings for Reggie were definitely shifting. After last night, I realized I actually liked spending time with him, which was a surprise. He was cocky, but he was also goofy and fun and oh-so-sexy. It seemed like what Cheryl had said was true- he didn't seem evil to the core. I didn't hate myself for being with him anymore, but I still didn't trust him. And I definitely did not want Rose to know what had been going on. Or anyone, for that matter. I hated feeling like a hypocrite. Anyway, I'd have time to figure out what I wanted, since my little vacation was over, and I wouldn't be seeing him any time soon. I finished my culinary training in the spring, but I had chosen to take an additional semester-long extension to the degree that was all about running your own restaurant, which is my ultimate dream. It was all summer, and classes started tomorrow. I also had my first shift with Rose tomorrow night. It would be a long week.

***********************************************************************

Later on that evening, I finished making dinner and sat down to eat with Cheryl and Rose. "So, Rose says you're seeing that guy again. Are you excited?" Cheryl asked, but she seemed less friendly than usual- almost angry.

I swallowed and tried to muster up some excitement. "Yeah, definitely," I said.

"Are you really into him?" she questioned accusatorily.

I hesitated. "Umm, I'm not really sure yet," I said, taking a sip of water.

"What do you mean?" she pried further.

"I just haven't had a chance to think about it, I guess," I said, wondering why she was so insistent.

"You were too busy shagging to worry if you liked him or not!" Rose chimed in, laughing.

Cheryl choked a bit on her bite. "You two slept together?" she said incredulously, eyeing me suspiciously.

"They definitely did, she said it was great," Rose told her, and Cheryl continued staring at me.

"Great, huh?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

She was definitely upset. It seemed like she knew somehow, about Reggie. That she was feeling protective. I felt like I should tell her how great it had been with him, so that if she did know, she would cut me some slack. "Incredible, actually. Unbelievable." I said quietly, my mind wandering to my time with Reggie.

Her eyes softened. "I see. I'm sure he had a great time too. Just be careful..." she warned me, "he probably really likes you, and I bet that's tough for him. It's hard for some people to open up. Maybe it is for him, too. I just mean, he's not a toy, don't jerk him around. You might hurt him." She stared me down. She definitely knew about Reggie; he must have told her. Was she trying to tell me that I was going to hurt Reggie?

Rose interrupted my thoughts. "What the hell are you talking about, Cheryl? She just met him last night, lay off of her."

Cheryl smiled meekly at me. "Sorry, I guess I'm just so lovestruck myself that I am forgetting not everyone else is, too." She turned to Rose, looking almost shy, which surprised me. "Babe, I'm serious. I think I love you. No, I fucking know I love you. So much! I want to scream it!" she professed to Rose.

"Holy shit," I said, the food falling off my fork.

"Oh my God, Cher-bear, I love you too! I didn't know if I should tell you, but I've never felt this way. You are perfect!" Rose replied enthusiastically.

"Really? Bloody hell, I was so scared!" They embraced, and I suddenly felt like a total third wheel.

"Uh, I'm got to finish some reading before class tomorrow. Night, ladies," I said quickly, excusing myself and bringing my plate and water into the bedroom with me.

When I settled on the bed to finish eating, I heard the beginnings of their coitus. I turned on my stereo and drowned them out, listening to some of Reggie's recommendations. I was enjoying one in particular, Girls like You, by Denny, when my mobile buzzed.

I want to see you tomorrow. It was from Reggie.

I sighed. I actually wanted to see him, too. Maybe get to know him a bit more. But there was no way.

School and work tomorrow, sorry. I replied.

Tuesday? He sent back.

Can't, I'm working. I wrote.

So, after work. He persisted.

I'll be too knackered, I'm sorry. I really was sorry.

We'll see. Was all he said. I didn't want to fight him, and I was too exhausted to try.

Goodnight, I said, plugging in my phone and turning off the lamp.

***********************************************************************

Classes on Monday morning droned on. I spent most of my time daydreaming about Reggie; his lips on my neck, his calloused thumb running across my bottom lip, his deep voice saying my name while he came inside of me. I would think of his deep laugh and the way his smile starts on the edges of his lips and I would smile. Needless to say, I didn't pay very close attention. By the time I met up with Rose and we went to the restaurant, I was ready for the day to be over. Rose did great her first day serving, and we were busy, so the shift went by quickly. I had missed being in a professional kitchen while I was on vacation. I was just a grunt worker, but I loved the energy anyway.