What Money Can't Buy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach up quickly and grab her wrists, "Naughty girl," I grin wickedly at her, "turn around." She does so quickly, and I grab my tie from the bedside table. "Put your hands together," I instruct her, and she interlaces her fingers. I wrap the tie around her wrists and bind her hands behind her back. "That's better," I joke, and I hear her chuckle. I reach around and pinch both her nipples rather aggressively. She yelps and falls back against me. I rub them more delicately. "Something funny?" I ask, kissing along her neck delicately.

"No," she breathes. Her face is flushed, and she is nearly panting, and I've barely touched her.

"You're desperate for more, aren't you?" I scrape my teeth behind her ear, still fondling her nipples.

"Yes," she whines, and I grin against her neck. I release her and press her forward, so she hinges and her front falls onto the bed, but her legs stay on the floor. I use my feet to spread her legs a bit and run my index finger along her spine as I enjoy the view.

"Stay here," I tell her. I head to the kitchen and grab a flexible spatula, then wander back to the room and open our chest of drawers. I find the toy I'm looking for- a mid-sized vibrating butt plug, and I grab Francesca's favorite lube. I walk back and settle behind her. I place the items next to Francesca on the bed and grab a pillow, placing it between her feet and kneeling on it. I let my fingers dance down her back and my hands land on her hips. I massage her cheeks for a moment then use my hands to tilt her ass up slightly so that her lips are in full view for me. "Oh, baby, you're so wet," I breathe into her slit and she groans deeply. I let my tongue glide from her taint down her lips and circle her swollen button once before pulling away again. "And you taste so good." I grab the spatula and use one hand to pull it backwards then release it so the base swats her cheek. She yelps then moans. I repeat it on her other cheek and enjoy the pink skin that rises where the spatula hit her. I lick the spot sloppily.

"Reggie, please, I want to cum," she pleads, and I swat her again. I lick her once more in the same way and she whimpers. I sit up higher and pick up the lube and plug, rub a few drops into her rosebud, cover the toy with the lube, and slide it into her slowly. "OH GOD.... YES!" Francesca cries as the plug fills her ass. Once she's adjusted to it, I hit the button and the vibration turns on. "UGHHHH," Francesca bucks slightly, but I pull her back into place. I hit the button a few times until I find the vibration mode I want, then I return to her twat, licking delicately. Francesca is whimpering and grunting, absolutely overwhelmed by the sensations.

"Just like that!" she cries as I suckle on her clit, so I pull away and grab the spatula, spanking her again, one on each cheek, then once along her folds. At that, she cries out loudly and I watch her body stiffen as an orgasm wracks her body. I return to licking her twat quickly, spurring her orgasm on. "OH GOD REGGIE!" she yells as I slide a finger into her slit and relish in the powerful contractions I feel. I draw out as much pleasure as I can until she is struggling away from me, desperately trying to move her sensitive pussy from my reach. I roughly flip her around and she squeals as my lips find hers again, licking up the juices that are readily flowing. I dip two fingers deep inside of her, pumping in and out and I lick furiously at her clit. "Reggie don't!" she cries, still sensitive, but I can feel her body tensing again beneath me.

I pull my face back to respond, "You wanted to be punished," I growl before diving back in. She starts to moan, and I clamp her clit between my lips and join her, sending vibrations straight through her little button.

"Yes!" Francesca groans and her pussy clamps down onto my fingers and she writhes through another orgasm, spurting her juices while I lap them up. I finish and step back, letting her curl up to absorb the shock. "Oh god..." she whispers, and I see her ass cheeks clench around the plug. I'd forgotten it was there.

"Sorry baby," I murmur, and reach to turn it off, but she wriggles away.

"Don't! I want you to take me with it," she lets our frantically, still panting from her orgasm, her eyes locked onto mine. I grin and nod. My dirty girl. I grab her hips and draw her back to the edge of the bed, and she starts to relax, unfurling and opening herself to me. "Please," she whispers, and I don't have to be asked twice. I rub my cock along her slit, lubing up before I begin to slowly slide between her slick folds.

"Ahhh..." I let out, always shocked by the vice-like tightness of her incredible pussy. "Fuck you feel good, Francesca," I admire her as I slowly slide the length of my shaft deeper inside her. She's mewling and moaning beneath me, her pussy pulling me deeper.

Finally I bottom out and feel the vibration of the plug against my balls and along my cock. "So... full!" she groans, her mouth hanging open and her eyes blazing. I pull out a bit and slam back into her, hard, causing her to yell out in pleasure. "Yes Reggie! Give it to me!" she bellows, and I firmly grasp her hips and start a punishing rhythm, sawing in and out, speeding up slowly and building her pleasure. Her breasts bounce as I pound, and her face is scrunched up in the sexiest way possible.

She wraps her legs around me and pulls me closer as I sink into her, desperate to have all of me. "Oh Christ, Francesca," I groan, her inner walls milking my cock as the butt plug draws her closer and closer, causing her vagina to tighten even more around me. I try to pound harder, but the resistance is building and suddenly she's screaming my name and moaning loudly and she cums aggressively, her legs tightening and holding me inside of her, her body convulsing beneath me and her head thrown back in ecstasy. What a fucking sight. This woman is incredible. I feel my balls churning and force myself to close my eyes and focus on not cumming. I don't want to stop.

Finally, her orgasm subsides a bit and she relaxes her legs. I open my eyes and look at my flushed beauty breathing heavily. Her eyelids are heavy and the looks she's giving me could make me cum on its own, but her words nearly push me over the edge, "Reggie, I want to touch you. Untie me," she commands. I steel myself, desperate not to cum, and help her sit up. I slide out of her and remove the butt plug gently before releasing her arms from behind her. Her fingers slide through my hair and she pulls me into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring. I press her back onto her back and climb over her, wrapping my arm around her waist to drag her further up the bed. Her hands explore my chest and ass and our tongues duel as my thumb caresses her cheek. Now on top of her, I set myself at her entrance and slide in slowly, determined to make this last.

My free hand leaves her waist and I settle on my elbows as my palms grab her face and deepen our kiss, moaning into her mouth as my cock pumps in and out slowly, feeling every sensation. "Oh Francesca, I love you so much," I murmur against her lips before trailing kisses across her face as one hand weaves into her hair and I pull, exposing her neck to my lips.

"I love you, too," she moans, and her words cause me to speed up slightly, wanting her to feel my excitement. Her fingernails scratch delicately along my arms and down my back as I make love to her, our bodies slick with sweat.

"You feel so good, baby," I mutter before sucking her earlobe into my mouth and nibbling. Francesca breathes in sharply and her legs wrap around me once again, spurring me on to fuck her faster and harder. We settle into a rhythm together and I let one hand trail her body as the other holds me steady. I pound her deeply, so deep it feels as if I'll never return. "You're mine," I growl, desperate to hear her affirm my words.

"Yes. Yours," she manages through labored breath, and I nearly lose it, but I hold back, wanting her to cum again. She's panting and I feel her body respond- she's close. I increase my speed and thrust into her with everything I have.

"Give it to me, baby. Cum for me," I beg her as I feel my balls start to churn, and my words topple her into yet another orgasm, her body wracked with a wave of pleasure causing her to shake and roll beneath me. "Yes!" I cry as I'm about to join her until yells for me to stop.

"PULL OUT!" she demands, and I am barely cognizant enough to comply. I slide out and roll onto my back, panting and feeling the pain in my balls from lack of release. Francesca comes down from her orgasm, turns to her side and explains slowly, sucking in breath and whispering in my ear, "Cum... on... me..." she murmurs, totally spent beside me.

"Hell yes," I eagerly agree, quickly sitting up on my knees and start jacking my cock over her sweaty, glistening body. I stop short of orgasming and take her hand. I wrap her delicate fingers around my cock, and she takes over, her eyes tired but still showing a glimmer of desire as she finishes me. Her fingers are soft, but her grip is firm, and it's almost as good as being wrapped in her pussy. "Uggg yes..." I whisper. Francesca licks her lips and I groan as my hot jizz is finally released, jumping from my cock all over Francesca's beautiful tits. She keeps pumping me, directing the cum up and down, across her face and down to her pussy until I'm so drained that I topple over. "Fuck," I breathe.

"Honestly," she agrees, baffled, "So much cum." She swirls a finger around her pointed nipple and brings it to her lips, slurping on my cum. "So delicious," she coos. We both sit, breathing heavily and recovering from this incredible fuck session. Suddenly, we hear cheering from below on the street.

We both laugh, "Happy New Year, Francesca," I mutter, my eyes fluttering open as I turn to look at her. She's grinning right back at me, absolutely covered in my spunk. "What a way to start the year," I remark, chuckling at the sight of her.

She smirks, "Good omen, I suppose. Happy new year." I lean down and kiss her delicately, ringing in the year of us.