What Money Can't Buy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to call the place?" I ask, and Francesca lights up.

"I'll show you," she grabs my hand and walks me to the back office where she unwraps the sign that I assume is meant for the front entrance. Its intricate and beautiful, with the word Amelia's written in cursive, wrapped in painted ivy. Amelia, after her mum.

"Oh darling, it's lovely- what a beautiful tribute," I tell her, then kiss her delicately.

"Reggie, you put me through a lot today," she says against my lips, and I sigh.

"I know, darling, I'm sorry," I offer, feeling ashamed of myself, but I kiss her again.

She kisses me back for a moment, then continues, "You can't keep doubting me. I love you. Let's put this behind us, and be there for each other instead of for ourselves," she says quietly as I nibble on her neck.

I kiss her shoulder gently, "You're right. I won't doubt you again," I murmur against her skin. Her breath hitches, and I can feel my erection growing in my pants. "I love you," I whisper, and she grabs my chin, pulling my lips to hers. I wrap my arms around her and press her body into mine, letting her feel how excited she's made me. "Are we going to christen your office?" I ask against her lips.

"My office..." she says in wonder. "I can't believe it. It's finally happening for me."

"Your restaurant," I mutter, looking around the room as well, my pride swelling. "You're the boss," I say.

Her eyes glint up at me, "Keep talking like that and I'll jump you right now," she says sexily.

I grin at her, a mischievous thought entering my mind. "Chef Kane, am I in trouble?"

She smiles at me, but plays along, "You're in big trouble."

"Are you going to fire me?" I ask her, stepping away and running my hands through my hair, pretending like I'm concerned, and she laughs. "I can't lose this job," I plead with her.

Her face darkens, but I can see the gleam in her eye. "Well, Reginald, you keep making mistakes. I don't know what to do with you..." she tsks her tongue at me and sits on the desk, crossing her legs and looking me up and down.

I smirk and walk a bit closer, "Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"

She brings a hand to her chin and taps her bottom lip with one finger. "I don't know... what do you have to offer me?"

I lick my lips and close the gap between us, leaning over her and placing one hand on either side of her ass. "I don't have much money- but I could give you something else," I murmur in her ear, letting my nose run along her earlobe.

She moans lightly, "That wouldn't be very ethical," she says, her breathing heavy.

I nibble on her earlobe then lick along her jaw. "But it will feel so right," I tell her. I kiss along her neck and use one hand to slide her skirt up her thighs. I let my fingers tickle over her panties and feel the heat from beneath her legs.

"Maybe I could give you another chance," she concedes, grabbing my head and kissing me hungrily. I slide my fingers beneath her panties and dip one, then two fingers within her, causing her to moan into my mouth. I play with her for a few minutes, building her pleasure up as our tongues intertwine and our lips press so forcefully together that it is almost painful. I feel her start to tremble and I pull away, removing my fingers from between her legs. I put my hands beneath her ass and lift her slightly, pulling her skirt further up and out of the way. I lower to my knees in front of the desk and slide her panties down her legs and over her stockings. I look up and survey her- she's breathing heavily, her head tipped back and her legs spread wide for me, her pussy lips dripping and warm. I lean forward and hesitate, taking a moment to smell her delicious center. "Do you want to keep your job?" she asks seductively, and I grin before licking along her outer lips. "Yessss," she hisses as my tongue glides around her inner lips and up to her clit.

"Mmmmh, you taste incredible, Chef Kane. You should be on the menu," I tell her, and she laughs then breathes in sharply as my fingers find their way back inside of her. I curl them up to find her spot and focus my attention on her clit. I circle it with my tongue pointed, then lap at it for a moment, eliciting a pleasing moan from "the boss". I roll her clit between my lips and suckle on it, moaning so the vibrations from my mouth shoot straight through her. I suck for a moment then go back to quicky licking her, my fingers pumping in and out, matching the pace of my tongue.

"Yes! Don't stop! Oh yes! I'm going to.... YES!" Francesca cries above me before clenching around my fingers and cumming explosively, her fingers knotting in my hair. I relish in the feeling and lap up my reward as her juices flow freely. "Wow," she breathes before using my hair to pull her me up to her mouth, then kissing me and tasting herself.

"You think you could reconsider firing me?" I mutter before tugging her bottom lip between my teeth.

She smiles and my heart lights up when I look at her beautiful face. "I might need a bit more convincing," she whispers and bites my lip in return.

"Tell me what I have to do to satisfy you," I smirk at her, my hands roaming from her hips to her waist, dipping beneath her top and exploring her tight tummy.

"I want your cock," she snarls at me before sliding her hands into the waist of my pants and drawing me closer. "Take it out and fuck me," she commands then pulls off my shirt. I do as I'm told, quickly unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants and knickers down slightly to free my thick, purple-with-need cock. She grabs it and strokes up and down a few times, causing me to moan in pleasure. My fingers find her blouse buttons while she plays with me and I quickly undo them, exposing my favorite of her bras, the white lace one. I bring her chest towards me and take her nipple into my mouth through the thin fabric, circling the hard nub with my tongue and causing her to squeeze my member with her thin fingers. I let my fingers to play with both nipples as I kiss up her neck and find her mouth, inhaling her scent on the way up.

"God, you are so fucking hot," I mutter, completely overwhelmed by this girl as her incredible, velvet hands pleasure me while I enjoy her body.

"Fuck me," she moans before using her free hand to bring my face back to hers and kiss me deeply. I moan into her mouth and bring my hands to her butt cheeks, lifting her and positioning myself at her warm lips. I lower her, sheathing myself into her folds. I let her settle back onto the desk and snake one arm around her thin waist, pulling her down onto me with as much force as I can muster. "Oh god!" escapes her lips as her head falls back in pleasure, pulling away from my kiss. I bring my free hand to her ass and squeeze while I kiss her neck and suck on her ear. I slide in and out of her, relishing in the feeling of her slick folds engulfing my shaft for the second time that day. I feel her walls squeeze, and I play with her nipple to draw it out. She cries out in pleasure and wraps her arms around my neck, kissing and licking my jaw, neck and ear.

"Oh yes baby," I coo, enjoying her attention as I thrust in and out of her tight, hot snatch. She sucks on my neck and I'm forced to pull away, afraid that I'll lose myself too quickly. I press against her shoulder and let her fall back onto the desk. I pull the cups of her bra down and lean forward, swirling my tongue around her areola and watching as she arches her back to meet me. I saw in and out, pulling her down onto me as I savor her tits in my mouth. God, this woman's pussy. It's like it's made for me.

I feel her starting to shake and then her breath quickens. "You going to cum for me, Chef Kane?" I say, and she groans at my words. I nibble on her nipple drive her further, "If I let you cum, can I keep my job?" I tease, reminding her about our role-play.

"Yes!" She bellows, her body writhing beneath me on the desk, "Make me cum and you can stay!" I move from her nipple to her ear with my mouth, speeding my thrusts up and bending my knees slightly to get a better angle.

"Whatever you say, boss," I murmur in her ear, and she detonates, her walls slamming down around me as she calls out my name. I grunt as I try to keep thrusting, but she whispers that she loves me, and I'm overwhelmed. "Oh, Francesca!" I cry as my cock twitches and cum fills her wanting pussy. I collapse on top of her, my cheek resting on her beautiful bosom, both of us panting and sweating.

"We should role-play more often," I hear her say, and I turn my head to grin up at her.

"You like that?" I tease, and she beams right back at me, nodding.

"Get off me, I need to clean up," she says playfully, knocking my shoulder with her hand.

I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her tightly to me. "No!" I say petulantly, still smiling wide.

She laughs deeply, a lovely sound. "You're a child," she scolds me, shaking her head.

"As the boss, you can do whatever you want," I tell her, "Including staying here with me and not cleaning up right away."

"Reggie," she groans. I squeeze her before pulling my cock from my favorite place and helping her stand. I see a roll of paper towels and grab them, handing her a few sheets. She cleans up and I kiss her, pouring my love through my lips. "I love you," she whispers, and I rub her nose against mine.

"I love you, too," I tell her, my heart absolutely full, "so much." Today was hard, but I feel better. I think I'm growing. I want to be growing. I want to trust and believe in this incredible woman, without needing something to tie her to me. I hope I can.

**********************************************************************

We're walking hand in hand on the first sunny day in a while, Rose and Cheryl leading the way to Amelia's to decorate for the wedding. It's only three days away and the girls have been keeping us busy, but I've been happy to spend the time with Francesca. She's had so much on her plate getting the restaurant ready, we haven't seen each other as much as I'd like. "So, what are we doing, decorating wise?" I ask Francesca, looking down at her and smiling.

"Well, I know that Rose bought a bunch of silk flowers to trim the 'makeshift aisle'..." she starts, but suddenly she furrows her brow and frowns.

"Are you alright?" I ask her, my hand finding the small of her back. She starts to shake her head yes, but then her face goes green and a second later she is heaving over a potted plant, vomiting. I hold her hair back and call for Rose and Cheryl to stop. "Francesca, are you alright?" I ask when she finishes. Cheryl pulls a napkin from her purse and hands it to Francesca to wipe her mouth.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I've just been so nauseous the past few weeks," she says, flushing with embarrassment.

"The past few weeks?" I question her, concern etched on my face. She nods, concern on her face as well. "I think I should take you home. You've been working so hard lately, darling. Rose, Cheryl, can you manage without Francesca today? I can come back in a bit to help," I offer.

Cheryl responds quickly, "Of course, we will be fine. I know Frank and Jessie are free, I will call and see if they can lend a hand. Go take care of Fran for us." Rose agrees, and Francesca apologies profusely before I convince her to let me take her home. We walk the few blocks back to the flat, but Francesca is very quiet.

"How're you feeling, my dear?" I ask her as we step into the lift. She grumbles and frowns up at me. I hug her against me and kiss the top of her head. "I need my Killer healthy!" I insist, eliciting a small smile. The doors ping and we wander into our flat. "I will set you up in bed then run to the store and get some soup and ginger tea," I tell her, expecting her to follow me to the bedroom, but she stops and sits on the couch. "Would you be more comfortable on the couch?" I ask her, confused.

"Reggie, come sit with me," she says, a pained look on her face.

"Okay darling. Let's snuggle for a bit until you feel better," I tell her, walking over and sitting next to her. I try to pull her against me, but she resists me. She looks really concerned. "What's worrying you darling?" I ask, moving a tendril of hair behind her ear, my heart beating a little quicker. Something isn't right. She's quiet, so I try a different tact, singing one of her favorite songs. "If you've got worries, then you're like me. Don't worry child, I won't desert you."

She smiles lightly, and offers a different line of the song, changing the lyrics to third person, "Well maybe you're dumb for making me smile. You don't know, but you will in a while." Her voice is melancholic.

"Talk to me, Francesca," I plead with her, grabbing her hands.

She sighs. "When you go to the store, I need you pick up a pregnancy test as well," she says, her eyes searching my face.

My jaw drops, but I try to recover my composure. "A pregnancy test?" I ask calmly.

She swallows and looks away from me. "Well, I don't know. I haven't gotten my period since getting the IUD, so I don't know if I'm late, but all the signs are there. I've been nauseous, now I'm throwing up. My breasts have been sensitive and swollen. I've been lightheaded, tired and cranky, and I could barely stand the smell of the salmon that I made a few nights ago," she tells me.

I nod, trying not to give away my emotions through my face. I don't even really know how I feel. I'm terrified and worried and absolutely unprepared for this. But I'm not upset. Not at all, and I'm surprised by that. "That sounds awful, I'm sorry. But... pregnancy? Isn't it really uncommon when you have an IUD?" I ask, trying to wrap my head around this. I can tell that she is really not okay, and I need to stay calm and collected, at least until we know what's happening.

She nodded, "It is. But I got it implanted six, maybe six and a half years ago, and I think they recommend that you change it after five years. But I thought it would be alright. I didn't... I don't know. I am probably not pregnant, but I've just been freaking out and I need to know."

"I understand, darling, we'll get a test. It's going to be alright," I tell her, pulling her in for a hug and kissing her head again. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her, hoping to understand more about how she's feeling right now.

"No, I don't. Not until we know more," she says, then kisses my chest. "Can you go, please?" she asks me, and I hear her voice crack. My heart breaks.

I squeeze tightly, then release her and stand. "Of course. I'll be right back," I tell her, and she takes my hand and squeezes it, a meek smile on her face. "It's going to be alright, Francesca." The smile disappears, and I panic for a moment. I pull her to her feet and kiss her passionately, my concern flowing through my lips and evaporating. "I love you," I tell her, my forehead resting on hers. She nods and I turn to leave.

***************************************************************

"30 more seconds," I tell her. Francesca is holding my hand and I can feel her shaking. I squeeze her hand and kiss her cheek, taking in her gorgeous face. I'm shockingly calm. Any child of hers would be a be a blessing. I try to shake off my thoughts, but I can't help but think about the family we could have together. The timer goes off, distracting me, and I hold my breath as I pick up the three pregnancy tests Francesca took. And there it is. Three small, blue plus signs staring back at me.

"And?" she asks me meekly. I look at her and nod, my eyes brimming with tears. "Positive?" she asks, fear flashing on her face, her own tears forming. "But... how?".

I can't help but chuckle, "I guess it was all of the sex," I tease, but quickly realize what a mistake that was because Francesca starts sobbing uncontrollably. "Darling, it's alright! Don't cry!"

"It's my fault! I should have gotten my IUD changed!" she manages through sobs.

"Francesca, stop! It's not your fault!" I hug her against me.

"You must be so angry with me!" she sniffs.

I pull her off me and make eye contact. "No! Francesca, not at all. I'm absolutely ecstatic. If this child is anything like you, it will bring so much light into our lives," I tell her, kissing her again, but she pulls away.

She looks disgusted. "You're happy about this? Why? We can't handle this right now! We haven't even known each other a year- we aren't in a place in our relationship to handle this! Plus, I'm about to open the restaurant of my dreams- how am I going to take care of a child and still do that? This is awful!" she cries, and my jaw drops in surprise.

I pull away from her. "I didn't realize you would be so upset," I blink, not sure what to say. This hurts- I thought some part of her, at least, would be happy.

"Of course I'm upset! This isn't what I wanted!" she exclaims, "How are you not freaking out?"

I shrug, "You're my family, Francesca. I don't know what to say, except that I couldn't be happier." She looks at me pensively for a moment and wipes her nose on her sleeve.

Then, she caresses my cheek and kisses me delicately. "Reggie, I don't know. This doesn't feel right. I am not ready to be a mum. I've been a mother to Rose since I can remember. I'm scared and angry and want to live MY life."

In that moment she looks so young, so fragile. She's really freaked out. I take a deep breath- I don't want to be happy about this without her. We both have to agree on what we're going to do. "Then we discuss our options, darling. We're in this together, no matter what," I tell her, kissing her softly.

When I pull away, she still looks confused and scared. "I just... I'm not sure," she says, and I squeeze her hands.

"Let's go to the doctor and get this confirmed before we make any decisions, what do you say?" I offer, kissing the tears from her cheeks.

She smiles meekly, "Okay, I like that." We kiss once again, and she pulls away. "Can we go now?" she asks me, and I smile and nod.

******************************************************************

I hold Francesca's hand as the doctor performs the vaginal ultrasound about an hour later. "Alright, let's see here... Yes, you're definitely pregnant. I'd say about 7 weeks along," he tells us. I can't help the smile that spreads across my face. A baby.

"But, what about my IUD?" Francesca asks meekly.

"Well, it's rare, but it happens. We'll remove the IUD today, it's useless now," he says, chuckling inappropriately. Francesca looks absolutely panicked, and my smile fades. "There's your baby! Do you see this spot here?" the doctor points at the screen, and we both nod. It's beautiful. Before I can speak, the doctor continues, "Oh, and this one here?".

"Excuse me?" I ask, dumbfounded. Does he... is he saying that...

"There's baby number two! You're having twins! Congratulations!" he exclaims, and both Francesca and I look at him, shellshocked.

"Tw...Twins??" Francesca says frantically. I'm silent, looking back and forth between the doctor and Francesca.

I think he realizes that we are struggling with the news. "I'll give you a moment," he murmurs, and walks out of the exam room.

I look down and Francesca and she has a few tears running down her face. "Twins, Reggie?" she says, her voice shaking. I'm still silent, and my eyes leave hers and return to the screen with the two little blips shining at me. Our children.

"Twins, baby," is all I can say.

I look down at her and watch the fear cross her face as she stares at her belly. "Holy fuck. I can't do this. I think... Reggie, I think we should talk about our options. I'm not ready for this."

I swallow and squeeze my eyes shut as my heart breaks into a million pieces. I look back at the screen. "Our options?" I offer quietly. I need to be strong for her.