What Mothers Are For Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sweetie!" Mom said in surprise, "You really shouldn't lick me there. Mmm," She moaned in pleasure as I didn't stop. She spread her legs a bit wider and I reached up and started finger fucking her with two fingers, "Oh fuck yes baby," Mom moaned, "Make your mother feel good. Make your mother cum with your naughty tongue in your mother's perverted asshole! HMMMmmmm," Mom moaned as I made her cum, licking her brown hole the entire time.

Mom turned around and looked at me as I stood back up in the shower, "I see that you need another area washed as well," She said as she got on her knees and took my raging hard-on back into her mouth. I was never going to get used to Mom's blowjobs, her soft, perfect mouth sucking in my thick, long cock all the way down her throat as if it were nothing. God, life was good, I thought as I let loose another torrent of cum, this time Mom let me out of her mouth and let me cum all over her face.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "cover me, son, I want to be coated in your sperm! I want to be your cum dump!" She moaned this so passionately I wasn't sure if she was serious or just trying to make my orgasm that much more pleasurable. Either way, it was working.

12