What Mothers Are For Pt. 10

Story Info
The end.
4k words
4.71
58.2k
143

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Mothers Are For Part 10

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2021 Charlie Flemming

I fucked my mother three more times. Once on the bed and then twice in the shower. We came down after that to have breakfast, though really it was lunch since we'd spent all morning making love in various positions. Damn, I felt like a stud coming downstairs as Mom made food for me and her and we were both completely naked. I guess we didn't see much point putting on clothes since we'd probably start having sex again really soon.

As Mom made breakfast I stared at her beautiful bare ass. I couldn't help it as I felt myself get hard again. I came up behind her and kissed her on the neck, but mostly I was just getting close to her so I could rub my huge cock against her perfect ass. It slid between her shapely cheeks and poked her in her puckered asshole.

"Oh, my," Mom said, "Seems someone is already ready for more fun. And after the serious fucking you gave me upstairs, I'm quite surprised with you young man!" Mom acting motherly while talking sexy was seriously turning me on.

"I don't care, Mom, I want you again right now," I told her as I grabbed my cock and started rubbing my swollen cockhead up and down her ass crack. She moaned pleasurably while I did so.

"Jesus Christ, son," Mom moaned while I moved my cock to her pussy and started rubbing at her forbidden hole, "You're making me so wet. You should probably wait until I'm done making your eggs." As she said this she turned the fire down on the stove.

But as soon as she finished adjusting the temperature, I stuck my cock in her pussy all the way. She moaned so loud I glanced at the window and saw that the neighbor, Fiona, had looked up from her gardening and was staring wide-eyed at our house. She totally heard, and I didn't care at all as I continued to plow into my mother as she attempted to make breakfast.

"OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING SO HARD! I CAN HARDLY COOK THE EGGS!" Mom moaned as she attempted to continue to cook the scrambled eggs but I just continued to fuck her from behind. God this was amazing, I thought as I fucked her, feeling my balls churning as I was getting ready to fill her pussy full of my seed.

But a moment before I came straight up my mother's cunt, there was a knock on the door and Mom pushed me away from her, "Oh no," she said as she rushed to the door in a panic and threw it open, not even concerned that she was completely naked and sweat was running down her body from the hard fucking I was just giving her. "Oh, hello Fiona," Mom said sweetly at the neighbor lady.

At the door, Fiona gasped at the sight in front of her. Mom's giant boobs and swollen bare pussy on display in front of her. She looked in through the door and gasped again as she saw me standing by the stove as the eggs burned behind me so I turned the stove off. I was also totally naked as my large cock twitched in front of me. I notice her eyes drift to my cock and stay there. She licked her lips and I could tell she was incredibly turned on. Fiona was a brunette woman maybe a few years older than my mother. She had a great body, probably from working in the yard all day. She hot MILF, though not entirely accurate as I didn't think she had any children.

Mom noticed the horny way that Fiona was staring at me and took the initiative. She took a step towards Fiona and grabbed hold of one of her hands and took it to her breast and lay it on it. Fiona looked towards my mother in shock, "What are you doing, Beth? What is going on!?" but as she said this, she started stroking Mom's nipple and squeezing her breast. She was obviously ready to get fucked.

"Mmm," Mom moaned as Fiona pinched her nipples, "My son's only way to get relief from his stress is through nearly constant orgasms." She explained though I think she was stretching the truth more than a little, but I was too horny to correct her, "So, it's my duty as his mother to fuck him as many times as I can, but he needs to cum so much that I need to enlist as many helpers as possible." As Mom explained this she motioned for me to come over, I quickly walked over to Fiona's side, her eyes staring longingly at my dick as I crossed the room, "If you think you're up to the task, Fi, I think you should help too."

Fi just stared at my dick as she felt up my mother's tits, "But, I'm married..." she said weakly.

"Oh please, the amount I see you tending your garden, I bet your husband hasn't touched you in months," Mom said. Then she took Fi's other hand and placed it right on my dick.

Fi gasped at the contact but didn't pull her hand away. She started to stroke it as my mother started removing Fiona's clothing, a moment later, she was standing in front of us naked, with one hand on my cock and another on my mother's nude breast.

I decided I needed more, "Fiona, suck my dick." I said as I pushed her to her knees. She did not resist me as I watched her open her mouth as wide as she could and I pushed my cockhead in between her hot lips.

Mom got in on the action too and lay down on her back as I pushed Fi to the ground so her face was right below Fiona's pussy, she immediately started munching carpet as soon as Fiona's cunt got within range. Fi, obviously incredibly turned on by the whole situation, started moaning around my dick as I began fucking her face.

"Yeah, you like the taste of my mother's pussy?" I asked as I forced my cock down our neighbor's throat and made her gag obscenely on my dick. "I'm going to cum on your fucking face and my mother is going to lick it off," I ordered I wasn't even sure where this was coming from as I really didn't need to be dominant or nothing. Whatever, I was fucking in heaven as I took my cock out of Fi's mouth and started jerking it as she leaned back slightly while Mom ate her cunt on the floor and opened her mouth wide.

"Please cum on my face Daniel," Fiona begged as she gripped her tits and made for a better target, "I need your cum!"

Oh, I came, the first blast partly going into her mouth but then streaking across her face in obscene white lines that darted down her cheek and neck. Then I redirected and came on her tits, covering both of them in my semen, not wanting to stop, I re-aimed again and came on her pussy while Mom was still licking away at her clit and she started licking and moaning even more as my cum entered her mouth. God my Mom was such a cum slut.

Just then, while I was still cumming all over our neighbor and my Mom, a group of women came in through the door. In our excitement, we had just left it open after Fiona came in. It was my sister Barbie, dressed in her cheerleading uniform from school, my aunt and cousin, also Linda, Barbie's friend and fellow cheerleader, and her mother as well, Lila. Whoops.

"Holy fuck, what is going on in here!?" Lila cried, she was blonde and just as hot as her daughter.

"Wow, how can you still be hard?" Aunt Chelsea said in awe as she stepped over to me, "What with cumming all over your Mom and her friend." She grabbed my cock making most of the other women gasp.

"What the fuck, Mom!?" Cousin Rita shouted as she watched her mother stroke me, "I thought you said we couldn't fuck him!"

"Well, I changed my mind," Chelsea told her daughter as she started removing her clothes, "I'm going to fuck my nephew now, it's so he gets the stress relief he needs."

"Ah, so this is for medical reasons," Lila said, "I guess it's okay then." And she surprised everyone as she started removing her clothes as well.

Linda stared at her mother as she removed her bra and showed her delicious looking breasts to us, "What the hell, Mom?" She said.

"What, your father doesn't touch me and this boy has the biggest cock I've ever seen." She said as she took off her panties revealing a very hairy pussy, probably no reason to shave if you aren't getting fucked, I thought. "And if incest is okay in this house, I don't see why we can't have a little fun as well." As she finished this last sentence she grabbed her daughter and kissed her, hard. I had no idea where this was coming from, but whatever.

"Well, I'm going to get fucked first, I don't care what happens." Mom said as she got up from the ground, still having streaks of my cum running down her face, and she pushed me to the ground and started fucking me in front of everyone.

Barbie got angry, "What the hell Mom!? You made me leave the house so I wouldn't fuck him and now you are!? What a bitch!" She was obviously very upset about this.

"Don't worry, you can fuck him too! Just sit on his face and shut up!' Mom moaned as she rode my cock. Her tight pussy spasming around my shaft as she came on my cock. She wasn't slowing down even slightly though, ready for more orgasms as the games continued.

Barbie was naked in seconds and sat on my face and my tongue was in her cunt without even a second to spare. God this was great. I felt two other women take my hands and stick them in their pussies and I started finger fucking them as well. I wasn't sure but I was guessing it was Aunt Chelsea and my cousin Rita. I could hear moaning a little ways away as well, and I guessed that Lila and Linda were playing with each other's bodies, god that thought was hot. I wondered where Fiona was in all this but then I felt a tongue licking my balls, eating all the pussy juice falling on them from my mother's pussy as she fucked me.

I felt my balls tighten, but I held back on cumming. There were a whole lot of pussies to get fucked and I knew I could cum a lot in a short amount of time, but I needed to stay hard and stay fucking. I pushed everyone off of me, seeing that I was right in who was where and saw that Lila and her daughter were eating each other's pussies in the corning. I made my way over to them, and I lined my cock up with Lila's cunt as Linda licked it. I didn't even warn them as I pushed in and started fucking Linda's mother right above her face. My balls started bouncing into her forehead as I fucked Lila's cunt.

"Oh my god!" Lila moaned as I fucked her, "your huge cock is making me feel so fucking goooood!" She started cumming hard and went back to licking her daughter's pussy while we fucked.

The other women didn't want to be left out and soon everyone was involved in some way with our little orgy. Aunt Chelsea kneeled behind me and started licking my asshole, something I wasn't sure I liked or not but I was too distracted to care. My Mom started tongue fucking Linda and Barbie got down between Mom's legs and started eating her cunt as well. And that's when I turned my head and saw that Rita was doing the same to her mother as she ate my ass. God, I loved this family.

I decided it was time to fuck my sister and cousin now and I took my cock out of Lila's cunt and ordered my sluts to get on the couch in the adjoining living room and face their asses towards me.

"Are you going to fuck me now?!" My sister Barbie asked excitedly as she did as I told her and stuck her shapely ass out on the couch. She had a well-toned cheerleaders body, as did Rita as she did the same.

"I'm going to take turns fucking you and Rita," I explained. But as I said this, every other woman raced over to the couch and got on in the same way, sticking their asses and pussies back at me. There wasn't enough room for everyone but Mom dragged some chairs over to make room for everyone. I smiled as I walked over to join them all. The whole house smelled like pussy juice.

"Fuck all of us please," Aunt Chelsea moaned, "Fuck us all right now!"

"I can't do you all at once," I said as I lined my cock up with Chelsea's opening and slid my cock balls deep into her soaking wet cunt. She was obviously horny as I started to fuck away, almost lazily I delved into her pussy.

"That's not fair!" Barbie complained, "I thought you were going to fuck me instead!"

I smiled devilishly at my sister and took my cock out of our aunt in order to stick my cock into her cunt instead. She was wet, so wet I just slid all the way into her pussy. She was also incredibly tight, so tight that my edging from all these other women's pussies made my balls tighten up right away and I started cumming almost immediately, "HOLY SHIT SIS!" I shouted, "I'M CUMMING IN YOUR TIGHT PUSSY!" I was just so excited to finally be fucking my sister I had to shout it out loud.

"Aw!" Rita complained as I came down from my orgasm and collapsed behind me on the floor, my cock going soft, "I wanted to fuck you too."

I smiled at her but I felt like I was already falling asleep, "Sorry, cuz, but you'll have to give me a minute or two."

But Rita didn't listen. She got on the floor and sucked my cock into her mouth. I moaned, unable to believe that I was already getting hard again. It helped that I noticed Mom was now eating the cum out of Barbie's pussy while Barb stroked Mom's hair, lazily, obviously still coming down from her own orgasm while I came inside her. God, what a hot sight watching my mom and sister making love like that.

I was fully hard in moments and Rita stopped sucking my cock so she could ride me instead, "Fuck yeah, I've been wanting this since I saw you cum all over your mom yesterday." And she fucked my cock into her pussy with a long low moan, "OOOOOhhhhhh FFFUUUuuucck!" as her eyes seemed to roll into the back of her head by the intense pleasure of me entering her.

I would have kept watching her as she fucked me but then Fiona sat her pussy on my face and I started drinking her delicious nectar as my cousin fucked me.

Mom kneeled above my head and started finger fucking her sister's tight asshole. While she did this she whispered to me, "You're going to give all 7 of us a creampie before the day is out. I guess you already gave one to your sister, so she doesn't need..."

Even though Mom was whispering this to me, Barbie overheard her anyway, probably because she had gotten down behind our mother so that she could fingerfuck her pussy and asshole with both hands. "Hey, I want to fuck him again too!" Barb complained, "All he did was fill my cunt with his cum, I definitely need to ride him again!"

"You already had your chance, sweetie," Mom explained between soft moans as Barb continued to finger her holes, "Now, it's time for Mommy to-"

"NO!" Barb shouted loudly as she stopped finger fucking our mother and practically ran around and tackled Rita off my dick.

Rita had essentially fucked herself into a steady rhythm of bouncing on my cock, her pussy was so tight and wet, and was working herself up to a tremendous orgasm so Rita hadn't even noticed anything else happening until Barbie tackled her and threw her off my cock.

"What!? No!" Rita said in surprise as she was thrown on her side, "Wait! I haven't cum yet!" She complained as Barb quickly took her cousin's place, "Wait your turn!"

"No, I want to fuck my brother! You can fuck him at school tomorrow!" Barb explained as she got on top of me and my cock entered her pussy once again. I could hardly see anything going on since Aunt Chelsea's pussy was in my mouth at the time and since she was facing away, her perfect ass was blocking my sight in that direction. I did stare at my mother though as she sat on the floor above me, spread eagle and rubbing her tits with one hand while she fingered her pussy with the other, she was a sexy sight.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum again, but this time I didn't want to do it in my sister's cunt again. Not with so many sluts ready for me to cover their faces with my spunk. I had to push everyone off of me, no easy feat with seven women vying for my attention, but I did it quickly, and said, "Everyone on your knees, I'm going to cover you all with sperm!"

"I love it when a man takes charge!" Fiona moaned, she, Lila, and Linda had all been having fun in a threeway fuck on the couch while the rest of us fucked on the floor. God they were all very hot.

The women lined up, all in a row, and I jerked my cock a few more time before I began to cum. I directed it in my mother's face first, because she made sure to be first in line. She opened her mouth and a huge dollop went all over her tongue and lips as it streaked back into her hair. Next up was Aunt Chelsea and I directed my dick to cum all over her massive tits. I was still cumming when I redirected to Fiona, our sexy neighbor recently turned slut who allowed me to cum all over her cheek as she then took my cockhead into her mouth and swallowed another shot of my cum. Next, Rita who I shot two more ropes on her forehead and tits so she could bathe in my jizz like a good cumslut. Lila and Linda were next who were still making out, something told me they had wanted to fuck each other for a long time, I would have to ask them about it later when I wasn't cumming on both their faces simultaneously as they made out and shared my cum between them. Finally was Barb, my sister, who I was curious to see was in a different position from everyone else. She was pushing her pussy straight up in the air so she was presenting herself to me doggy style.

"Please," Barb begged as she swayed her ass back and forth with need, "Fill my pussy with your cum, please. Make me pregnant, brother put an incest baby inside of me."

I quickly shoved my cock into her tight pussy and came what felt like a whole bucketload up my sister's cunt. Once I was done, I basically collapsed on top of her, totally spent.

I awoke about an hour later. I was alone on the couch now, but I saw that Mom and Barb were in the kitchen eating sandwiches. I joined them a moment later and asked, "Everyone else go home?"

"Everyone but Fiona," Mom said, "After you fell asleep her husband came home and they got into some kind of argument, I'm not entirely sure." Mom seemed very cheerful saying this part, but my guess was that she was just happy in general by how sexual things had gotten in that house as of late. She told me she hadn't had sex of any sort since my dad left us years ago, "Anyway, I told her she could stay with us for a few days."

"Oh, where's she sleeping?" I asked.

"Well, I figured it didn't matter since we're all going to be sleeping together anyway." Mom smiled as she continued to eat her sandwich.

That thought made me incredibly horny, I didn't even say anything, I was naked still and my cock was hard, I grabbed my mother by the hips and made her stand up. I removed her pants and stuck my cock in her wet cunt while they were still eating like everything was totally normal. Mom started moaning loudly while she ate. Barbie saw what we were doing and downed in sandwich in moments then removed her clothes (I don't know why they put them back on anyway) and pushed the dishes out of the way so she could lie back on the table and start licking mom's clit and my balls while the two of us fucked.

Mom saw this and leaned forward so she could give Barbie a better angle for eating her cunt, and also so she could start licking her daughter's pussy as well. I plowed into Mom as we all moaned and thought I might cum for a second before I took my cock out suddenly, Mom didn't mind though as my dick was quickly replaced with my sister's tongue in her pussy, and I got on the table so that I could fuck my sister now instead.

I guess we were making a lot of noise as we moaned and fucked without caring about anything but this incestuous threeway. Fiona came down the stairs a moment later wiping the sleep from her eyes, "Well, I woke up at a perfect opportunity," She said. As she walked into the room I noticed she still had a splotch of dried cum on her cheek and I mentioned it to her, "Well," she replied as if I wasn't fucking my sister and mother right in front of her, "you never told me to wash off, and I should always do what my master wants me to do." She bit her finger as she said this and sucked her thumb like a slut. She was obviously very submissive, especially if she now saw me as her master.

12