All Comments on 'What She Deserves'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
I think the story came across

as I whore and your a willing cuckold read to eat the cum from her fouled cunt

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 4 years ago
Arrgh! Eeewww!

I ... arrgh ... hated ... this ... uuggh ... the worst ... cuck shit faggot sucking cum ... no human could like this ... all should crawl back ...

Ummm... got any more like this?

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
David waited and waited for her return home to reclaim her

But she never ever returned. A few months later the authorities discovered her broken abused body. There was an enveloped note pinned to her nipple. It read: " After my short but delightful conversation with you on the phone in the bar, I just could not return her to you riddled with my AIDS infected sperm.It was everywhere - oral, vaginal, anal, and maybe even elsewhere. But rest easy knowing your name was the last thing on her lips." I believe she said, " Oh David, what have you caused! "

huntsman29huntsman29almost 4 years ago
Good story, well-done.

One of the better wife sharing stories I've read and I can see why it won teh contest too.

As for idiots that slag off stories like this - why did you bother reading it in the first place?

Human sexuality is complex. Some people consider oral sex to be a disgusting act, or anal sex to be an immoral act. Would the same people judging here have acted the same if it had been a wife swap instead of one man sharing his wife? Or a man watching his wife with another woman? I doubt it, but you'd have some others picking on those ones. lol

Some idiots just think sex has to be what suits them and their morals and desires - anything else is just wrong. If you don't like something, good for you, but don't read it and open your mouth when you likely have shit others wouldn't like that you are doing yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Well written and hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

huntsman29, you need counseling.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Not Up

It's not up to the husband to say "stop". It's entirely the wife's responsibility and choice to control herself and honor her vows and promises. And with that, her failure to stop herself from cheating and whoring necessarily requires her to suffer the full consequences of her conduct. Immediate divorce.

Over the centuries, and only until recently in the Western civilization, her conduct would have been met with the death sentence. Perhaps we've become too civilized.

But now, through divorce, she is free to go whore herself anytime she would want - or someone would be stupid or desperate enough to want a used, desecrated, festering gash. But she would no longer have a loving partner and husband to care for her and live with her, have children with her, grow old with her. She will be alone, demeaned, debauched, and left in a ditch without a care. Stupid cunt.

Don't know and have never met a man who would do or say anything hubby did in this piece. And why, of all things, did this cunt "deserve" to do what she did?!?! Did she save her hubby's life? Give him a kidney or bone marrow? Did she first let him go fuck around with any two-bit slut he wanted? Nope. She did nothing. Except cheat on him and whore herself out - and send him the pictures. Nothing but be less than a wife, less than a decent person - just a lying, manipulating, cheating, alcoholic, fornicating gash. Couldn't even control herself for 24 hours while away from home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No one deserves treachery. Ohh the poor women aren't getting the sex they want. Sniff Sniff. Grow up. You aren't little girls. You aren't begging your daddy for a new toy (and know you will get it because you have him wrapped around your finger) cheating is always wrong. If you aren't happy then communicate. If that doesn't fix it then divorce. Be a fucking honorable person rather than a deceitful little petty child. And I AM a woman. I hate birches like this - starsong77

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 3 years ago

This is Great Story with some Pretty Neat Twists and turns. LOL But it was Great, and a "turn on" how wonderful to have a horny wife like this. That Loves her husband and follows his Encouragement and hornyness. The Characters were believable, the Story realistic, Not too many Characters at all. I liked that sometime there are so many people in a story you can't keep them all straight. People are Horny and like sex. As long as you don't get all jealous of what your spouse is doing and they honestly share it with you it is Great. Too many people get Jealous, too many people lie about their activities. Honesty is the best policy. This way the wife enjoyed herself and aroused her hubby a lot while having a great fuck with a hotel Stranger. Love it 5 stars.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 3 years ago

I am afraid that these jerk off's that are complaining about this story are really Morons. If they don't like the story why did they bother to read it? These Morons are Ridiculous. Don't Read Stories on Literotica if you don't like them Dumbasses. Erotic Stories are full of Wives fucking other men, who wants to read about a wife just banging her own husband. What is the fun of that? I love Fertile Wives fucking around and getting knocked up Stories Myself. But this story is HOT regardless. What the fuck is wrong with these Morons Complaining I'd just as soon kick them in the Nutts if I met one.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

I really loved this story. Tomlitilia has done well in taking the reader through the apprehension, anxiety, timidity, and lust of a first time hot wife experience for both the husband and wife. This is a really hot story. Five stars and a favorite.

sandraxdavsandraxdavover 2 years ago

What can I say, yet another amazing story, no guilt, no shame, no blame, just fun...dont ever stop writing please

amicelaiamicelaiover 2 years ago

wonderfull job.

but better if she made a video istead of picture to send her husbund

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

то Buster2U

If cocksuckers like you didn't jerk off to such stories, the authors would stop writing such shit...

you stupid perverted bastards!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

to Anonymous; I Have a surprise for you Dude. I've done all this stuff myself with my wife at the time. LMFAO I would write all these same stories my own self from my own experiences. Trouble is now days The wife only has Dust in her old pussy. Just because you don't like to share your wife why are you here? All these stories are clearly marked what they are about. So Why are you here?? I'm here cuz I enjoy these stories and If I could wrtie worth a crap I'd write them all out so people like you insecure bastards could complain about them all the more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again homophones. This was a hot story, but throughout I could only think either hubby was setting her up for a divorce using these pictures or he was just a horny cuckold. It turns out to be just a damned cuckold. 2 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worth a 2 star dislike.............and after all that night of "fun" she found herself with 2 prizes....she had an STD,,,,,,,and Paul had posted his pics to the internet....making her an unwilling porn star.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

A fantastic story!!! Loved it!!! If I could give it more than five stars, I would’ve done it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What an incredible story.....reminds me off while i was away from work and my wife did the same as this....i really loved the video she sent to thanks J&S

mcrr2225mcrr2225about 1 year ago

Why can't you have them cum inside of her and send a picture of her leaking snatch?

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Simply WOW !!

I’m still shaking. This story is one, if not the, most erotic stories ever. The slow build up and description of Fiona’s intense feelings during the adventure was incredible. I can hardly tap on the screen. It’s my first of your stories and I already know that I will read them all. Her anxiety and lust came through and was brilliantly described, but the ace in the hole was her unending love for her husband. She understood that what he craved and what she wanted to experience was one and the same.

The excitement was made infinitely more pleasurable by sharing it pictorially with hubby. Would love to see a part two, and their first meeting after her sex filled conference. Truly one of the best, and I’ve read thousands. The easiest 5 😊🍆😊🍆😊 yet.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Saved as a favorite

d0br0d0br03 months ago

Best LW story I've ever read. Thanks for this. I really loved it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous