What The Hell Ch. 06

Story Info
An idea, a date, a wedding, and a honeymoon! Another idea?
9.5k words
4.04
1.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell ... An idea, a date, a wedding, and a honeymoon! Another idea?

Written by Aoife

I am certain this storyline has been written time and time again but let me throw my twist into this storyline. This jaunt could be thrown into several genres including Romance, Loving Wives, Group Sex, and of course my favorite, Lesbian Sex.

I hope you enjoy this potentially series ending chapter.

~~~

We helped Al clean up as much as he would allow. He pushed us out the door around 1:30 sending us to Roxie's to enjoy ourselves as young adults. We helped Geoff and Lisa with little Jenny and told them we would get together soon for dinner.

As Roxanna, Veronica and I made our way 'home' to Roxie's, Roxie commented as to her surprise and how beautiful the matching engagement rings were.

"Yes my dearest, what do you expect from a slut from Southie?" The three of us laughed knowing we would enjoy a wonderful evening in bed, making love a circle of three lovers, our threesome.

~~~ End of Chapter Five ~~~

~~~

The sun shined brightly through the purposefully cracked curtains, just the panels which would wake Roxanna. Why the cracked curtains? I do not know. It is how Roxie has been since we have been back together. Maybe her good luck charm? Perhaps it is her new superstition? We all have one or two.

Fortunately for me, I didn't need the sunlight to wake me. It seems someone's internal clock roused them from their slumber.

I was the very fortunate recipient of her loving caresses and fingertip touches. I laid there smiling while looking into the eyes of the woman I announced to my stepfather, fiancée and friends, to be head over heels and absolutely in love with.

And no one, no one blinked an eye!

I winked as she drew circles around my navel and traced a figure eight up my torso and around my nipples. The goosebumps were multiplying by the thousands and were everlasting. The shivers she caused were magnificent and were driving close to the edge without going over. Ever so gently she would trace back down my body and tease at my tuft of hair having her pinky draw the lightest circle around my clit.

I was on edge. My breathing was quickening when I felt another hand on my hip. Then I felt her warmth and wetness on my hip as her lips pressed to my ear.

"We are going to edge you slut, until you beg." Roxie croaked out. "Then I am going to smother your mouth and cream your face with all the wetness your fiancée can muster in my orgasm."

I swear I came a bit when Veronica chimed in, licking my earlobe then whispered, "Yes all the while I try to suckle at her breasts and slowly enter you over and over and over."

"Incorrigible!" I moaned, "Please bring me off lovers. I need you both to take me, please."

They were my truest lovers. There was no doubt. As she said, Roxie lowered her swollen and wet labia to my mouth where I made love to her. All the while Veronica ensured I was taken to the highest mountain peak of an orgasm one I couldn't ever recall.

As my toes curled and my legs, which were held in place wrapped with Veronica's arms, I was edged with her tongue swirled and gentle finger touches until I felt Roxanne's sweet nectar flow, my reward my efforts it was then Veronica closed her mouth over my clit taking me over the edge. I shivered and shook as I squealed, cumming for the women I love.

Oh! What an amazing, wonderful morning!

~~~

We were working our schedules around the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday seeing if there was a weekend we could all getaway to Vermont. Out of the blue, I was blown away when I looked at my phone and saw a text from Lisa. 'Roxie has given me permission to ask you out, on a date.'

Then I saw another text notification. What the hell was going on? I was dumbfounded when I read it again.

It was a request I wasn't even considering yet. I wouldn't have thought in my wildest imagination, and trust me I have a hell of an imagination at times, but to actually hear the request boggled my mind. I read the text again.

'I request that you allow me to ask your lover out on a date, just the two of us. I would like to try and mend our past and get to know her.'

I sat in the nurse's lounge trying not to react. I heard others opening and closing their lockers as we changed shifts. Several wished me a wonderful evening telling me they would see me later.

Another text popped up. 'I know it is strange but I would like to take you to dinner.' Just let me know, Lisa'

I just stared at my phone. Suddenly I felt it vibrate, another text came in. 'Lex, I love you, I really do. Can I see you tonight? I don't work tomorrow? Please babe? Rox'

I closed the door to my locker, put on my jacket, grabbed my purse and walked towards the exit. I exhaled leaving the stress of the day behind me, only to return in less than twelve hours. Heading home to the different strain, a loving strain, loving Roxie is stressful at times but loving her and her loving me is really good for me, really good.

I am an over the top emotional person who is kept in balance, harshly and deservedly so at times by Roxie. Veronica keeps me stable with her words, Roxie is more action oriented. I love them both and how they settle me in their own ways.

I have said many times how I needed a therapist and well, I have found the perfect balance. I have been seeing a therapist who helps me and understands me.

I called Roxie as I was heading home and begged her off for the night. I was tired but I would call before going to sleep. She was not thrilled but understood. When I got home Al was on the couch relaxing. We spent some time together chatting while I ate some dinner.

I took a leap of faith. "Dad, I have this thing coming up on Valentine's Day at Children's."

He looked at me and nodded as if he knew what was next. "What would you think if you came along and just visited with the children whose parents couldn't make it?"

He raised his eyebrow again. I pressed on. "At times the parents work, they have jobs and some aren't as fortunate."

He looked at me, "You aren't roping me into something."

I winked at him. "Of course not, I promise, just to get you out of the house. Bring a smile to a child's face for a few hours. Please, say you will?"

He shrugged and told me he would think about it. I finished with my dinner, put away the dishes and then kissed him good night. I made my way upstairs and called my lover.

As Roxie and I were ending our call, I calmly asked about the date with Lisa. I explained that I was unsure about this time with Lisa. I hadn't responded but I promised Roxie I would think about it.

Finishing the call I spoke. "I love you babe, I will come see you tomorrow after work." I disconnected the call and set my alarm for four-twenty.

I had purposely left my phone in my locker during shift. I just didn't feel like the distractions let alone the way my head was flipping I just couldn't wrap my head around things.

As I walked to the parking lot, I called Roxie. "Okay I will accept her offer for a date, but there is a caveat."

"Oh no, no you do not!" She started pushing back. "You do not add anything. It is a simple date with my other lover and your longtime friend."

I ignored her. "Here is my stipulation. It is easy, you take, not ask, you take Veronica out the same night. You and Lisa will coordinate locations; they will not be the same but you take Veronica out."

There was silence, dead air. "Hello?" I asked

"Yes I am here, I hear you but ..."

"No, no buts about it. You sent a text the same day as Lisa did, a coordinated sneak attack and effort. Okay, which I don't mind. So, you take Veronica out or I decline Lisa." I demanded.

I could hear her pondering. "Lex, in hindsight, we don't have much in common but I do need to get to know her."

I could hear her shuffling around whatever room she was in. "Rox, it is only fair."

"Okay, deal. I will have Lisa call you with details and I will call Veronica." Roxie said.

"Wait! I am not done with stipulations slut." I felt like being silly so I continued. I paused. "No panties, no bra, you have to wear your tight, and I mean your tight jeans and heels."

"You damn slut?" She laughed.

~~~

Date night came three days later. Lisa and I were going to a nice Italian place in Bedford that she loves. Roxie didn't share where she and Veronica were going, and I was alright with that.

As I was leaving Al's house for my date my phone rang, it was Veronica. I answered her call; I was actually very excited to hear from her. I wanted to know what she was thinking.

"Alexandra, I am a bit nervous. I feel like I am cheating on our love." She had a solid point.

"Yes my dearest and I feel the same although I have known Lisa for a long time." I continued. "I would like you to have a nice time, allow her to get to know you. But I have a favor to ask my dearest lover."

"Of course I will do anything for you Alexandra." She replied quickly, seemingly wanting something from me.

"I want you, no; I need you to tease her mercilessly. I need her crawling out of her skin needing sex."

She started laughing. "Oh you little minx. For you I will, I absolutely will. I will hate it but I will do it for you."

I smiled wide and started my car, "Thank you my love. I will make this up to you tomorrow night."

"I didn't know ..."

"Veronica, my love, I will need to be with you tomorrow night please my love, trust me. I need some time with you, even if it's just in your arms. We can cuddle and listen to some music."

We agreed to a date tomorrow and disconnected our call and each left for our dates.

Because of proximity and at Lisa's request, I drove and met Lisa at the restaurant. She set us up for what could be considered an intimate dinner. Our table was in the back corner, in what I would term a romantic setting. The table lines were white, the napkins were red, the place settings, the candles, the ambiance, simply stated, breathtaking.

Once we settled at our table a bottle of Chianti was brought out, the sommelier poured Lisa a small sip, she took in the aroma, then a sip, and she smiled wide and nodded. Then the sommelier poured each glass. There was a small glance exchanged between the two which I noticed but didn't mention.

Our salads came with warm bread and a small bowl with olive oil and pepper. It was delightful. We just chatted about our long friendship, our lives, and past mistakes. There were repeated apologies which I fully admitted to my excessive and narcissistic reaction to the text. It was in our past and now purely water under the bridge.

I was trying to make things right now, with her and Roxie.

We enjoyed a shared dinner of veal and chicken parmigiana cutlets with angel hair pasta on the side. As we finished a second glass of wine, our shared dessert was served, cheesecake with raspberry sauce.

Our waiter and the sommelier stopped past again as we finished. I pulled the waiter down to whisper in his ear, but there was to be no bill. That had been taken care of in advance. I was stunned and slightly upset. She has a family and I needed to pay for our dinner. I looked at her in frustration, she just winked.

A to-go box was then dropped off at the table which perplexed me. I wasn't aware we had leftovers. As we exited the restaurant and walked to the cars, Lisa took my hand and held it gently. She walked with me to my car. As I went to open the door she turned me slightly.

"Alexa, I would like to kiss you but I only will with your permission."

I shivered, and not just from the chill in the air. I wasn't fully certain but I knew that Roxie would be kissing Veronica, or at least try. How could I cheat on Roxie and Veronica, the guilt was piling up. I was having a wonderful time.

I relented pushing down the one side of my brain. I nodded and pulled her closer to me.

I whispered, "Lisa, I am confused. I love Roxie and I deeply love Veronica. I need to figure out how "we" connect, how we all connect."

Gazing into my frightened eyes she spoke. "I have a plan for tonight whether or not it goes full circle that is your decision. Alexa," She leaned forward and kissed my lips, very softly. "I won't push but believe me I know what the plan for Roxie and Veronica is as well."

"Would you follow me please? It's just down the street." Lisa kissed my cheek. I nodded.

Minutes later we pulled into the hotel parking lot. Lisa parked right next to me and moved to come help me out of my car.

"Lisa, I trust you but I do not have clothes, I am not prepared." I spoke.

"Yes you are, she has taken care of you." She winked.

"I have nothing to wear." She smiled and let me know Roxie helped her pack a few things that I would need.

"Your damn girlfriend." I laughed then took her hand.

"Your damn fiancée! Oh! Wait! I almost forgot breakfast." She grabbed the to-go box as we made our way inside.

Lisa had gone all out in booking a room for us; it had a nice sitting area, a large jacuzzi tub, a huge walk-in shower and a large, very large bed.

Lisa walked to the fridge and put the to-go box and removed a bottle of wine. She uncorked it and poured us each a glass. She walked over and gently kissed my cheek and handed me the glass.

I took a sip, and then smiled. "What are they doing? Do you know?"

Lisa stepped closer pressing her finger to my lips. "You have a few choices, a quick shower and sipping wine in the hot tub. We could shower together or separately then sipping wine on the couch. Or, we could do what you want."

"How well did she prepare you? Are you going to get me drunk?" I asked.

She looked at me. "No. My intention is to show you, if you are open to it, my physical love for you, a different love. We didn't plan anything but I am a very different lover with Roxie than I am with Geoff."

I had so many questions but those questions would spin this out of control. I needed to remember how Roxie wanted this. I understood her mindset. How? It was now the same mindset I had with Veronica. As I love Veronica and Roxie loves Lisa, she needed me to understand and enjoy.

I thought for a moment and realized how horrible I had been to my two closest friends. I took a sip of my wine then set my glass down. I turned my back to her then looked over my shoulder. I thought, in for a penny, in for a pound.

What the hell.

Roxie trusted and believed in me. Veronica loved me and trusted me as well. Oh, what the hell!

I slowly started to unbutton my blouse; I eased it from my shoulders then let it fall to the floor exposing my back to Lisa. She didn't comment. I returned my gaze to see her face, her eyes open wide, she smiled slightly.

I unzipped my slacks and let them slide easily down my hips allowing them to fall to the floor. I took a few steps forward then whispered allowing the distance between us to increase.

"My ass isn't going to wash itself." I pulled my panties down letting them fall to the floor and unclasped my bra, then turned to her. "Her you go tease, your whole full fucking Monty."

I heard her squeal as I made my way to the shower. I had the water at the perfect temperature when I felt her hands touch my hips. I ducked my head under the water then turned facing her. I placed my hands over hers and pulled them back, cupping my ass. I loved this feeling, the water flowing over my face, in my hair, her hands on me, mine on her.

We stepped closer to each other and kissed with deep passion and with fervor like Roxie carried with her when she wanted to take me. Lisa's hands cupped my ass and spread my cheeks open. I felt the water running across my pink star. I squealed into her mouth when I felt her finger touch my star and press.

She pulled back from the kiss. "That is mine you slut. I will take you in bed and this is mine." She pressed again.

"I have never." I admitted.

She pressed her lips to mine, hushing me and kissing me deeper. Her tongue swirled around mine, her left hand moved cupping my breast then began squeezing and pinching my nipple. I was in heaven. Her finger pulled back from my now tingling puckered star. My mind was racing and she acted the aggressor.

I felt her pull me closer. My naked body was exposed, open for her as she pressed her mound to me, this was erotic, hot and very physical. I had never felt this slutty. Her finger pressed then withdrew, and then pressed in again. Her movements were gentle but very sexual in nature and need.

"We will shower again after I fuck you Lex. I need you, my slutty friend." She kissed me deeper then slowly withdrew fully from me.

It seemed her whole persona changed as she reached for the shampoo and quickly washed my hair; she then took the body wash with a very fluffy wash cloth and caressed my entire body. I shivered as she moved across my erogenous zones and my trigger points.

Still standing behind me, she caressed the tuft of hair above my clit and whispered how she loved this and wanted one for Roxie. I leaned my head back and rested it on her shoulder. I murmured that I would give that to her if she was gentle with me.

She kissed my neck and then my shoulder whispering how I would beg for another date soon. Lisa moved her hands up cupping my breasts and began the slow rinse of my hair and then body. When finished she also rinsed and took my hand and helped me step from the shower. Lisa wrapped me in a towel, patting my dry. The sexuality in her touch had me on overload.

With a kiss on my lips she sent me back to the bed with a fresh towel asking me to relax, lying face down. She was going to heat some oils and join me soon. I made my way to the bed, whereas asked I pulled back the comforter, blanket, and sheets. I laid face down in the fresh towel and relaxed wondering how this would be.

To my surprise, I was even more excited when Lisa came in and lowered the lights. This took me even deeper into the erotic evening and even more over the top. She started an extremely sensual back massage. She started at my shoulders and was down my sides, caressing my arms as well, and then moved to my lower back humming and murmuring sweetness and caring.

I felt the tingle of the warm oil between the valley of my ass cheeks as it pooled slightly at my most private and darkest hotspot. I felt the soft pressure of her thumb. I exhaled, feeling the amazing touch she had as the pad of her thumb made its entrance.

Lisa whispered to me the entire time, how loving and amazing this felt the closeness she had with me and how she wanted to continue it, but only if I wanted it. She moved forward on my body and closed her teeth on my right shoulder. I started to shiver. I had never felt love like this before.

She whispered in my ear that she wanted to try something with me. I found myself almost begging when I exhaled a simple "Please!"

I felt the bed shift as her fingers danced across my back when exiting the bed. She returned shortly afterwards and knelt further back in my now spread open legs. Her fingers caressed my thighs and then my ass. She opened me slightly where I felt the oil drip again on my star.

Lisa was magical in her love. I felt her breath on my shoulder again as she whispered, "I have something to open you for later. It is small. Should I continue?"

"Please yes Lisa I need you to have me!" I begged her with a soft voice, I sounded like a woman in need.

I felt the coolness of the apparatus, the dull point softly pressing. Oh goodness! I was being opened, I was breathing as she suggested and trying to relax. She pressed firmer and I opened and groaned in lust as my ass was penetrated.