What The Hell Ch. 07: The Conclusion

Story Info
A final and unselfish request.
4.8k words
3.18
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What The Hell - Chapter 7

What the hell... A request

Written by Aoife

I am certain this storyline has been written time and time again but let me throw my twist into this storyline. This jaunt could be thrown into several genres including Romance, Loving Wives, Group Sex, and of course my favorite, Lesbian Sex.

I hope you enjoy this concluding chapter.

~~~

Roxie, Veronica, Lisa, and I lay there on the king sized bed. All of us cooling and calming down from a beautiful loving session. Roxie and I were in the center, Roxie was on my left, her lips kissing my neck every so often.

Veronica was on my right, her head resting just above my breast. Her fingers teased at my stomach, her thumb played with my breast just stroking the bottom gently. Veronica was laying on her side, her firm breasts pressed against my side.

Lisa was humming softly, I could hear someone caressing another. There was a calm around us that hadn't been in months.

"Roxie, Veronica, Lisa." I spoke softly but very seriously. "I have an idea." I paused, "It is more than an idea, I have a request."

Roxie exhaled in a huff, "Oh what the hell do you want now?"

~~~ End of Chapter Six ~~~

Two mornings later, I rose from the bed and got a bottle of water from the mini-fridge. I twisted the cap, setting the cap on the table. I took a sip of water and turned my head looking at the three beautiful women who lay there in bed.

I just stood there in awe of Veronica and Roxie. I thought back on things over the last year, the ups, the down, the highs, and the lows. More importantly to me I recalled the stress and hell I caused them.

I am a shit girlfriend and wife, and for Lisa, a shit friend. I lowered my head, shaking it in disbelief. I didn't deserve them, not at all. I mean I loved them so much and I know they love me but, I do not deserve them.

"Babe?" Roxie inquired.

I shook my head again trying to stave off the tears; fear was gripping at my chest, my stomach now in knots. I could feel the stress rising. I opened the slider and walked out to the balcony which butted up against the white sandy beach of the southern Caribbean ocean l "Fuck, I don't deserve this."

As I closed the door I heard Roxie. "Oh fuck girls, I know that look."

There was a breeze blowing which tossed my hair. I sat quietly looking out at the beautiful horizon, thankful Veronica helped me pick out sunglasses. She had warned me the morning sun was brutally bright.

I heard the slider open and then close. I heard a chair being pulled close to me. She took my hand, just holding it. I could tell without looking that it was Veronica's touch. We were silent. I drank my water and stared out at the beautiful view.

She kissed my cheek, "Penny for your thoughts?" She whispered.

That was all it took, those simple four kind, loving, and most thoughtful words spoken from my other wife, Veronica. They brought an immediate flow of tears. I dropped my bottle of water, released her hand, and raised my hands to my face, covering my eyes just crying.

I heard her whispering love in my ear, I felt her hands wrapped around me, but what shook me with even more embarrassment was when I heard the slider open again, and in my left ear I heard Roxie.

"My dearest love, what made you so sad?" This was the loving Roxie I needed.

I felt Veronica start to back away and I grabbed at her. "No! Please stay, I need you both. I don't deserve you but I need you both."

For the next several minutes, I do not know how long it really was, but through the tears I admitted to them what a real bitch I was and am. I admitted what a narcissistic spoiled little brat and shit of a person, I truly don't deserve their love or affection. I admitted to them how I felt I manipulated them and got what I wanted. I told them how selfish I was and never thought of them, only thinking of myself.

"I am a shit girlfriend and a selfish lover." I apologized, and stood from their hug.

I moved inside throwing the first t-shirt and shorts. Fear was gripping my soul, I needed to get away. I was panicking, truly panicking, I needed to think. I took another bottle of water and walked back on the deck. In haste I said to them that I would be back but I needed a few moments alone.

I took two steps forward then turned. "I love you both, I truly do but I am a shit of a person." I started walking away. I called over my shoulder, "I suck as a human being!"

I heard them calling to me to wait, I heard Veronica speaking asking me to please wait, but I kept going. I was panicking.

I walked maybe three minutes down the beach and found a spot. I sat. I looked out at the water and just wailed the tears flowed. I had a good cry, but this time, this cry wasn't about broken hearts, it was about regret, lost opportunities, misplaced priorities, all of my mistakes, how much I missed her, but mostly how horrible of a person I am.

I never gave mom what she wanted. She wanted to see me walk down the aisle and get married, I stole that from her. I am not only a shit girlfriend but I am a shit daughter who didn't give her mother her last dying wish. I cried even harder.

The sun disappeared suddenly. I looked up and I tried to wipe the tears from my eyes. The large man blocked the sun from my eyes, instantly becoming a sunshade. As I focused and wiped the tears from my eyes, I saw it was a resort Security Guard standing above me.

God, even more embarrassment.

He bent down and asked if I was okay. I nodded admitting that I needed a moment alone. He stayed a moment longer then spoke softly.

"I must ensure you are safe, it is our policy Miss." He then smiled.

I do not know how, but out of this large man came such calmness. "Will you help me walk back please sir?"

He assisted me in standing and asked where our room was, I explained it was just down the beach. We didn't say anything but my mind was going crazy. I pointed to my left when I saw them standing there, one looking left, one looking to the right.

She came running and screaming, herself crying. She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tight, we both just cried.

"Sir," Rox mumbled from my shoulder, "thank you. Thank you!"

"My pleasure Miss."

She kissed my cheek. "Lex?" She said as she whispered in my ear.

"I am a shit daughter as well Roxie, I am a shit friend."

She hushed me and slowly walked me to the porch where Veronica and Lisa waited for me. I hugged each of them and apologized for panicking. We sat for a moment as we all calmed down.

"I do not deserve any of you; I am so self-centered and selfish. You three are the most loving people ever."

It was then I felt Roxie touch my shoulder and whisper in my ear, "I miss her as well and I wanted her to be at yours and my wedding. I am sorry but Lex. I feel she was there, not in the flesh but that woman, that angel, was there, she was looking down on you then and does now."

Veronica stepped away and came back moments later with another bottle of water and a few tissues. We sat like that for a few more moments. As I finally calmed down, I apologized for the fifteenth time and told them I would be right back. I needed a few more moments to think.

I went inside the room and changed my shorts and shirt to something more appropriate. Lisa stepped in and asked if I needed any help. I extended my hand.

"Will you walk with me please? I could really use a dear old friend right now."

She smiled and dressed quickly and took my hand walking out the door. I paused and kissed Rox and Veronica each and promised I was fine, or so I thought. I assured them that we would be right back. I pulled Lisa by the hand and walked down the beach.

We walked maybe a minute without saying anything. I stopped and turned to her, looking at her as best I could. I held her hand then asked her.

"I am so horrible, and what is going on in my brain will make it even worse. I need my fucking head examined."

We walked for a bit still, as friends hand in hand. I stopped and turned to her. "I need your honest to god promise. You promise to not say a word?"

She nodded. "I swear."

I took a deep breath, "I want a baby. I want to be a mom." I paused, then softly said, "Not now, but I want to be a mom."

She just looked at me then a smile came across her face, she leaned forward hugging me and whispered in my ear, "You will be the best mom ever. You will be as perfect as she was."

"You see, I am a selfish bitch. I have these thoughts and all I care about is about me." I screamed.

After a short moment, I took her hand again and walked for about five minutes. We paused and came to an area where there was some seating.

"Lisa I am going to shock and probably scare you when I say this but I want to carry each of their babies making them mine. I want to be their surrogate mother. This has been on my mind for some time now. I do not want to go without a family. I want to be a mother."

"Wicked fuck Lex, have you thought this through?" She laughed a tiny bit. "Are you certain you know what you are asking for? I mean shit girl."

She paused and looked at me. "It ain't all peaches and fucking cream being pregnant with one, let alone two."

I laughed a bit. "I do not know if it can be done but I want to carry each of their babies. I want to feel their embryos growing inside of me, making me a mother. I want them to have a family, but only if they want."

We stood and started back. "Listen you cannot say a word but I want to do some more reading and research on multiple gestation pregnancies, including the risks of multiple egg twins. Not a word please."

"Fuck Lex, you are serious aren't you?" I just nodded.

Lisa promised not to say a word as we made our way back to the hotel and our suite. There was another problem that needed to be addressed but that was a deeper thought out process yet to even be considered.

Sperm. Who's? How? I know, I know IVF, yes, I am not that dumb.

The truth is I work at a children's hospital, I am around children all the time and I have fallen in love with the idea of having a child.

Oh god my brain was running circles.

That night at dinner I was very apologetic to all of the ladies. I explained I was just out of sorts and was missing my mother. When we made love that night, both Veronica and Rox were soft, loving, kind, and giving.

Lying there is our loving post orgasmic bliss; Lisa grabbed Roxie by the hand and giggled.

"Come on slut, mama needs something else." Lisa took Roxie into the shower and got her freaky sex thing on.

Veronica and I just cuddled, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms. My panic seemed to lessen but I knew this would be a difficult conversation. I was certain it wouldn't happen anytime too soon.

~~~

On the second to last morning of our honeymoon, we kissed Lisa goodbye as she needed to head back. Geoff was scheduled to travel. As she walked out to the shuttle bus she winked at me. We locked eyes and she mouthed that she loved me.

The three of us turned and made our bikini clad bodies over to the poolside bar. I asked for a bottle of water and a white wine. Veronica looked at me as did Roxie. I walked over to the chase lounge chair under the umbrella and had a seat.

The waitress brought my wine and water. I looked up thanking her. I saw that Veronica and Roxie stood there whispering to one another. Fuck, I thought to myself, they both know when I drink white wine, I am in thinking mode. This is going to be tough to deny.

Roxie and Veronica came and sat next to me under the palapa. Neither of them said anything for quite a few moments. I carefully asked what they felt like doing for dinner this evening. It was Veronica that giggled saying she was having me for dinner, and if Roxie was a good and loving wife, Veronica would let her have me as well.

We all laughed, but then Veronica kissed my cheek, and excused herself saying she would be back. In a few moments, she needed a restroom. When she stepped away very casually, Roxie asked me what I was thinking about.

"I promise, when I have clarity, and I'm sure to ask this question the correct way, I promise I will ask you both." I took a sip of wine.

"So it is pretty serious?" She mumbled.

I mumbled something that sounded like an 'uh huh'. She wouldn't let it go, she pressed.

"You aren't having regrets are you? Al and two friends are moving your stuff to my house right now."

"Stop it slut, just stop." I took a sip of wine. "I think I have had too much to drink, maybe I will stop drinking for a while when we get home."

I felt her hand touch my shoulder, "Yes I am your slut, and you married me."

We both broke out laughing harder than we had in a long time.

That night the three of us walked back to the room hand in hand in hand. We drew a few looks from others but we held our heads high, nothing was going to bring us down. We had just had a fabulous dinner and we were looking forward to an evening of our honeymoon together.

I wanted to make tonight all about them; I was going to give them everything I had in my heart, mind, soul, and body.

As the two of them closed their eyes I smiled taking a deep breath knowing I was the happiest woman on the planet. So far.

~~~

One Year Later

My alarm rang waking me from my slumber. I heard Rox mumble that she loved me and I felt Veronica kiss my cheek telling me to turn on a light if I needed one. Carefully I got out of bed and I made my way to the shower and started my day. While still in the bathroom, I dressed in my scrubs and tennies. I threw my dirty clothes in the empty moving box, our temporary hamper, and hung my towel.

I turned off the lights then made my way out of the bathroom to the bedroom.

I kissed Veronica and whispered, "Happy Anniversary my dearest Veronica. I love you more and more every day. You take me to heights I have never dreamed of."

I walked around to Roxie's side of the bed; I kissed her, "Happy Anniversary my love. You have made my life amazing and the wonderful world I live in absolutely unbelievable."

I carefully maneuvered my way to the hallway closing the bedroom door behind me allowing them their last hour of sleep. I had two days off coming up and promised Veronica and Roxie that we would finish unpacking and would get everything settled in our new house.

It was the house Roxie and Veronica had picked out. We were a bit farther from the hospital but I loved the backyard and the two car garage. I made my way to the hospital and started my day in the ER at Children's.

It was a good morning and as I sat at lunch with a colleague, I excused myself and reached for my cell phone. I mumbled to myself, "It's time to have a chat."

'I love you both more than you can imagine but I would like to have a chat tonight about something important to me. Can we talk over dinner please?' I pressed send on the text message to the chat group titled, 'My Loves'

Almost immediately they both replied 'Of course'

When I got home Veronica and Roxie had dinner ready, it was our rotation and how we did things. Roxie, because of working in the oncology clinic, has nicer hours. When the clinic is closed and finished with patients. She is done and is usually home by five-thirty. Unless Veronica had late patients or had an emergency she was always home by six.

I am still working the day shift in the ER. I finish at seven but only work three or four days per week. We settled nicely into a routine over the last twelve months. As I got home and ran into the house, I kissed them both then ran up to grab a shower. I came down in my flannel pants and shirt, ready to relax.

I sat at the dinner table, Roxie on my left, Veronica on my right; I loved the little four person table we have. Those two were able to look straight ahead at each other. As dinner was finishing and as there was a lull in our evening conversation, I took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

I reached for their hands and spoke slowly.

"Rox, a long time ago you commented to Al about the miracles of modern medicine when she said he missed the 'pitter patter' of children's feet in his house." I paused, and then looked at Veronica.

"I don't know if you would ever consider this request and I am okay with that decision. I am aware of the pain you have gone through in the past Veronica. But I would like to ask both of you." There was a longer than normal pause.

"I want to be a mother, but only if you want." I was firm looking back and forth at them. I stressed again looking at Veronica. "Only if you want!"

I went on to explain how there was a void in my soul and a desire to be like my mother and carry on the traditions of her name. How I wanted to be the link that truly joined the three of us together as a family. This was when the shock came.

Roxie asked, "What do you mean the link that joins the three of us together, we already are."

I looked at them both and slowly nodded and said, "In our trio and marriage yes, we are connected, linked and truly in love. But we are not linked as a family. I want to carry your children. I want to carry your babies and feel them grow in me."

"So a gestational surrogacy pregnancy?" Veronica asked. "There is significant research and success for same sex couples having families. As Roxanna mentioned miracles of modern medicine."

I held her hand firmer as a tear fell from her eye, "Yes, I love you both that much I want; only if you want me to carry our two babies, letting them grow in my womb." I said affirming to them my desire.

"Two?" Roxie interrupted.

"Yes, one of your eggs fertilized, and one of Veronica's, also fertilized. Growing in me, making me their mother as well, creating in essence our family, all of us coming together as one unequivocally united and loving family. The babies bond, becoming siblings with one mother from their two mothers."

I laughed, "If that makes any sense."

"Wicked fuck Lex! Roxie spoke. "I... I don't know what to say."

I felt Veronica squeeze my hand. She then reached across the table and took Roxie's hand. The smile on her face was more than any words could express but she tried.

"Alexandra, you have lovingly blessed me by giving me a third of your heart. Roxanna, you have lovingly given me a third of your heart as well. I have given each of you a third of mine. I would gladly give you what you desire as a means to unite what we have and solidify us as a family. Yes, yes my dearest love, Alexandra I would love to give you my child."

Soft gentle loving tears flowed down her cheeks. I reached my fingers up to her face and wiped away her tears. It was then that I felt Roxie gently squeeze my hand. I looked over and I heard Veronica let out a breathy laugh seeing Roxanna in tears shaking her head.

"You crazy bitch." I stood as best as I could, pulling them to their feet, hugging them tightly, looking forward to being potentially bound together as one, forever.

~~~

April - Two Years Later

I walked with Al and stopped at the Information Desk. We both signed in and got our fourth floor visitation badges. The security guard, Michael Burns, a retired Boston Metro Police Officer, smiled as I pushed the double stroller through the metal detector.

I laughed inside and winked when we very quietly joked about the contents of the stroller. "Your girls have grown so much since I saw them last Alexandra."

"You last saw them when we left in January Officer Burns. They are three months old now, so yes this is their first trip back since that wonderful morning." I smiled.

"There's the big guy!" Officer Burns bellowed as Al pushed the other stroller through the metal detector. He chuckled again then said, "No dang idea, Alexandra, no dang how you had those three babies in your tiny little body."

12