What the Hell is a 'Sub Guy'?

Story Info
Older couple brings in 'sub guy' to recharge their marriage.
8.8k words
4.7
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared across the dinner table at my wife Carol, I remembered once again why I loved her. We had been together for almost forty years, through thick and thin, through two jobs, three kids, two mortgages, three college educations and a host of illnesses and other bumps in life's road. With all that was behind us, we were entering those 'golden years' in the smaller house, with only one car, and retired comfortably from the jobs. But as life became easier in many respects, I crashed into the inevitable wane of my sexual ability as I left my fifties behind and entered my sixties.

Carol was still a sexy and vibrant woman, at least in my eyes. She had added several pounds and her face and hands showed the effects of all those years. Her knees had become a bit creaky and arthritis was a shadowy nemesis who would eventually win. Gone were the days when we could farm out the kids to Grandma so we could enjoy an evening of sexual passion. Now we had become Grandma and Grandpa occasionally opening the door to excited children eager to exhaust both of us before returning home.

The memories of our younger days haunted me. Those flashbacks of our sexual experiences; of banging Carol into orgasm after orgasm and the soft, loving afterglow afterwards. How I did miss that. I had, on several occasions, offered to find a fierce young lover for Carol to exercise her still potent sexuality in a storm of penis thrusting and squirting orgasms. She would politely nod a non-committal response and move on to whatever was keeping her busy. Still it bothered me that I could not deliver what I knew she needed and deserved. Even if it came from another man, it would still bring me joy to share the wonderful tenderness that always followed.

With extra time on my hands, I began to explore the myriad of websites out there where couples seek couples, singles seek couples, and singles seek singles. Most featured pictures of the shiny thirty and forty something faces, smiling seductively. Some scantily dressed, some nearly naked. Promises of hours of sexual bliss, rock hard cocks, and unexcelled skill dominated the endless profiles, all just people looking for more exciting sex in their lives. I guess I was not all that different, but it was not me I was thinking of.

Occasionally I would have Carol sit with me as I scrolled through the profiles. We would laugh at some of the bizarre pictures and exaggerated promises, even as I suspect we secretly envied those who were still young enough to post them. Carol slammed the door on meeting couples and women, stating clearly that she had no interest in being with another woman.

"Why would I want to be with another woman, would you want to be with another man?"

I did not want to say so, but I had been entertaining such thoughts in the past few years. Maybe a 'jack off buddy' to get together and stroke each other as we watched porn. Or maybe some oral experimentation. Just some relaxed sex that was satisfying yet required little physical effort and presented no performance pressure. Just a couple of old guys helping each other out. It was my delayed reaction that she picked up on.

"Have you been thinking about being with another man, or have you done it already?" Her reaction was surprise more than anger.

"No dear I have never been with a man. But I have found that there are men on these sites who want to experiment with other men. Most are older, fifty and beyond. Most are married and kind of like me. They just cannot perform like they used to, but they miss having sex."

"Don't they have wives? Why won't their wives take care of them."

"A lot of them have turned a corner in their relationship. They've been together for a lot of years, the interest has waned, and the men are embarrassed at their inability to perform. What most of them want now is a buddy to get off with occasionally without having to bother their wives."

"And that includes you?"

I paused, thinking carefully before I responded. "I'll admit, I've thought about it, but that isn't what I want. I want to continue sharing sexual experiences with you. Honey, I love you and I miss what we used to do. I'm struggling to find something that will work for both of us."

Carol softened and took my hand in hers. "Baby I miss it too, but I don't want some neighborhood guy coming here to mow the grass and service me. That seems so dirty."

"But I want you to have it. Like we used to. You riding a nice hard cock and cumming again and again. Soaking the bed like you used to."

She smiled, "I don't have the energy for that anymore. Yes I would still enjoy having a man, but just soft and quiet."

"Are you open to ideas I may come up with."

She thought for a moment. "Yes, but no young bucks with big dicks wanting to pound me like some twenty year old stripper. And something we can both enjoy...and share. I love you and I don't need a replacement for you, at least not yet."

"Let me work on it and see what I can come up with."

"All right, but if you don't find anything, I'm good the way we are." She stood up and kissed my cheek before she walked away.

****

I spent a lot of time on the computer in the following two weeks. I ignored the couples and the women in favor of the men. Most were younger men who were competing to be number three or more with couples who were seeking more excitement. I tended to stick with men fifty and older, and I began to see some patterns. There were a lot of married older guys who were eager to find a 'playmate' for some guy play. Many promised any number of homosexual activities, most well beyond the scope of what I had in mind. I even exchanged notes with a few of them and while most were enthusiastic, the majority were also frightened that their wives would find out about their secret desires. That aspect crushed the excitement by becoming 'cheating' instead of an adventure. Apparently they lacked the openness with their wives that I shared with Carol.

Through my searches I discovered a variety of men who listed themselves as 'subs'. Further research revealed that these were 'submissive' men who wanted to be treated as sex slaves to be used at the whim of a 'master' or 'mistress'. I found the concept a bit bizarre but delved more deeply into it.

I found that there are some strange animals out there. Some of these men wanted to be tied up, some wanted to be beaten, and a few were eager to be peed upon. I knew that I was in a strange forest. A lot of them were simply unappealing, but a few offered possibility. An idea began to develop in my head.

What if I were to invite one of these 'sub guys' to meet with us. Carol and I could be together while he pleasured both of us. I could exercise my curiosity about 'guy play' without a lot of effort and certainly no pressure. These guys seemed to expect nothing in return. At the same time, Carol could use this guy for whatever she might desire. If she wanted to wrap him up in duct tape, paint him purple, and have him lick her ass, it appeared that there were 'sub guys' who were up for that. I had found a light and it kept getting brighter. As I continued looking, I found several guys who lived within thirty miles of us. Not only did I have an idea, but I could offer Carol some shopping to go with it.

****

We had finished dinner a couple of days later. The dishes were done and we were about to settle in. She went to her chair and me to mine in front of the television. I surprised her when she turned on the television but I immediately turned it off again.

"What are you doing?"

"We need to talk."

She had that 'oh crap, what is this about?' look on her face usually attributed to men. "Okay."

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when we sat at the computer and talked?"

"You mean when I found out that you want to start porking guys?"

"My love, I'm not porking anyone if I can't be porking you."

"What then?"

"If you remember, I was looking for a way that both of us could get some satisfying sex given our limitations."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious. I want you to enjoy what we used to have and I think I've found a way."

"Really, what is it?"

"Sub guys."

She looked at me as if I were speaking Martian. "Sub guys? What the hell is a sub guy?"

I had to smile. I had been surprised at the concept of 'sub guys', and now I had to make a genuine effort to explain it to my love.

"A 'sub guy' is a 'submissive'. He enjoys being used as a sex slave by his 'master' or 'mistress'. He makes no demands and requires nothing in return for what he does." I thought it best to leave off the whole 'come pee on me' thing.

"That sounds creepy to me. Sex slaves, ugh."

"It's not really. This is what they want to do and they get excitement from it. Hey, I don't get it either, but it may be just what we want." I got up and walked over to her, taking her by the hand. She stood up and I led her to the couch. "Sit."

She sat down and I sat beside her, draping my arm around her. "Let's say we're sitting here making out in the dark like a couple of teenagers. We're kissing and I'm rubbing your titties. Your hand drifts down and rubs my hard cock. We're both all heated up."

"So far, so good."

"Now, let's say some guy silently comes to us and starts rubbing your legs, higher and higher until he hits your magic spot and rubs it."

"And we're still kissing?"

"Yes, my hand is inside your blouse."

"Ooooh, sounds hot."

"Very. While I help you take off your top, he helps you slide off your pants."

"Okay."

"Once he has your pants off, he slides your hips forward and starts to nuzzle between your legs."

"And what are you doing?"

"I'm getting that annoying bra out of the way so I can suck those yummy nipples."

"I'll admit, I'm liking this so far."

"I shed my clothes and sit back down."

"I'll bet my hand finds your cock."

"I hope so. By now he has your panties off and his tongue is getting busy."

"I think I'm enjoying this, but so far it just sounds like a threesome."

"The difference is that you can stop him at any time."

"Do I have to?"

"No you don't. You can have as much or as little as you want. If you want to take him into the bedroom and have a threesome, that's fine. If you want to go there without me, that's fine too."

"Oh sweetie I wouldn't want that." She leaned over and kissed me.

"If you want to, you can."

"So what's in this for you?"

"Your pleasure, my love. I get to watch you enjoying the things that I used to do."

"Really?"

"And you get to watch him suck my cock while we hold hands."

"Really? I don't know how I feel about that. You won't kiss him like you kiss me will you?"

"Oh HELL no!"

"Once he gets you up, if I want to jump on you, can I do it?"

"Of course, I just hope I can stay up for you. You know I've been having problems."

She became suddenly quiet. "Oh honey I didn't mean to pressure you."

"If this happens as I hope it will, this will be a pleasurable experience we can share. Sweetheart, we need sexy, exciting experiences like we used to have."

"You are not talking about anybody we know? Or somebody who lives around here and might know us?"

"Of course not. The guy drives here, makes us happy, and he leaves."

"What if he's married? I don't want to be breaking up somebody's marriage."

"I'll screen carefully."

She paused a while to think. "I have a lot to think about. This is so crazy."

"It is crazy honey, but it's not boring. Right now we're boring."

She sighed, "Yes maybe we are. Give me some time."

"Sure sweetie, let me know."

"I will." She kissed me and stood up, returning to her chair.

****

Several days later I was sitting at the computer continuing my research when suddenly she appeared by my side with a chair.

"Let me see some of these 'sub guys' you were talking about."

"Okay."

I went through some profiles selecting carefully those who seemed to be prospects. She hemmed and hawed, asking questions and scrutinizing the profiles.

"How do you know if they're married?"

"We can't be sure until we meet them."

"Bullshit! I am not getting involved with some married guy."

"Okay, you pick some you think are interesting and I'll screen them."

"How are you going to do that?"

"Firstly by asking them questions, and if we like their answers, I'll go meet them somewhere. Married guys will be unlikely to meet evenings and weekends, and they won't want to travel far."

"True. Show me how to use this website. Let me go through the profiles and see if I find any I like."

"Okay." We changed seats and I showed her how to peruse the profiles. Soon she was off and running. I began to see a spark of hope that this would work. Seeing no use to sitting there, I went in to watch television.

****

About two hours later she walked into the den and sat down. "There are some really creepy guys out there."

"I can't deny that. Some creepy couples too."

"I left a list beside the computer. Nobody under forty-five or over sixty, nobody more than thirty miles away, and nobody who can't communicate in full sentences. The rest I'll leave up to you. Please don't bring home some Neanderthal who drools."

"Okay." I left her and went back to the computer. There to one side was a tablet with a list of six profile names and their locations. I immediately began to look them up and list them as friends for future reference. It was no surprise that Carol preferred stable, clean cut men. I had wondered if she would pick any of the bald headed, tattooed, biker-looking types. She seemed to prefer accountants to bikers.

****

In the days that followed I began to get responses from some of our candidates. Two of them I was able to chat with; one was handsome but illiterate and the other was not so handsome but cordial and likeable. Two of the email responses dodged the marriage question and got scratched from the list. One did not respond at all and the last seemed to be a real possibility. That left us with two that we could consider.

I sat down with Carol at the computer and we discussed my findings. It turned out that the one I liked best was also the one she liked best. I still wanted to meet them both.

The next day I sent out two more emails asking our prospects when we could meet and offering to buy them dinner as an incentive. One was available the following evening and the other wanted to meet for lunch on the day after. I began to feel like a corporate recruiter.

****

The next evening I drove to a town to the north from us to meet our first candidate at a family restaurant near the interstate highway. I stood by my car at the appointed time trying to be conspicuous. It was not long before a man of about fifty approached me and introduced himself. He was shorter than me and chunky but could not be called fat. His name was Brad and he seemed very courteous and cordial. We sat chatting across the table and I learned that he was divorced and he worked for the Postal Service as he had for twenty-eight years. He was excited about his approaching retirement and the freedom he would have. He spent some time telling me about how his bisexual feelings had clouded his marriage and how he wondered if he was actually gay. What bothered me was how little confidence and self-respect he seemed to have. Perhaps that is a pre-requisite for being a submissive, but I found it difficult to understand. As he continued to talk, he explained how much he enjoyed being told what to do and pleasing his masters and mistresses. He offered a list of things he enjoyed doing including oral sex, dress up for humiliation, receiving anal sex, public nudity and masturbation, and, as a centerpiece, we could pee on him if we wished. I could detect an increased level of excitement as he spoke. All told, he seemed clean, well mannered, and enthusiastic. Even though we were very different personalities, I did like the guy and felt that Carol would also. Before we finished I took his phone number and told him we would be in touch if we were interested.

We left the restaurant still talking. It was late in the evening and the parking lot lighting was poor. Apparently his car was just a few spaces past mine near the end of the lot. When I got to my car, we shook hands but he seemed to hold on to mine. He looked around the largely empty lot. Suddenly his hand brushed my crotch.

"If you have a few minutes, I can show you how skilled I am."

I was startled and did not know how to react. Suddenly I was confronted with an opportunity to live out what had become a building fantasy. I knew it was wrong but my resistance faded rapidly.

"Get in my car."

I unlocked the doors and he slid into the passenger seat. I pushed the seat back and immediately opened my pants and pulled down my underwear. My head swiveled to watch for anyone approaching. This is so crazy! What if we get caught?

Then his lips were on me, taking my cock into his mouth. I began to harden quickly, which had not happened for years. As I watched for other people, his head continued a steady rhythm up and down in my lap. I could not believe what was happening but it felt SO good. In the vulnerable and nerve wracking setting, I lasted only a few minutes before I shot what seemed a huge load into his mouth. I struggled to regain my composure as he cleaned me with his tongue. When he moved back, I immediately pulled up my underwear and closed my pants. He sat up and reached for the door handle.

"Thank you master. Call me any time you need to be sucked, I'll be here for you."

I was nervous and flustered. I had trouble remembering his name. "Thank you...Brad, that was great. Bye."

He smiled and was out the door and gone. I started my car and drove away, forgetting to fasten my seat belt until the annoying buzzer reminded me. The trip home was spent trying to make sense of what had just happened and what I would tell Carol.

****

Carol was watching television when I got home. I kissed her and walked to my chair.

"Tell me all about this 'sub guy' you met. What did you think?"

I explained to her about Brad and all that he had told me. She seemed relieved that he was divorced and she laughed when I told her that he said we could pee on him.

"You wouldn't actually do that would you?"

"I don't think so, but who knows. It may be you who decides to try it. I can tell you, Brad would love for you to pee on him. He's up for most anything and he wants nothing in return." I chose not to tell her anything more.

"I've been thinking a lot about this while you were gone. It might be exciting having our own sex slave. The image you described of us holding hands on the couch while he licks me and sucks you, that kept running through my head."

"You like that huh?"

"More than I thought I would. Even watching him suck you, I didn't know how I'd feel about that, but if were holding hands, it's like we're sharing the pleasure."

"It would be the same for me when he eats you."

"I was thinking about it and I got a chill up my spine. Whew."

She looked surprised when I turned off the television and walked to her. As I had done before, I took her hand and guided her to the couch before turning out the lights. "Maybe I should do something about that chill."

"Mmm, maybe you should."

I sat beside her and kissed her, our lips working. My hand lifted her top to cradle and fondle her breast.

"Wow, looks like Brad has you all heated up."

"Brad heats you up, you heat me up."

She laughed before my lips silenced her.

I reached down and opened her pants, extending my hand into her panties. Her intense wetness surprised me. It did not take me long to slide off her pants and her panties. In a moment my face was between her legs.

Her hands held my head as her hips thrashed. I had always enjoyed licking Carol and loved her enthusiastic reaction. After several minutes of very vocal appreciation she suddenly grabbed my head.