What the Hell! - Porn Star!

Story Info
Husband finds a video of his wife on the Internet having sex.
6.2k words
4.23
54.1k
89
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 03/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,083 Followers

Copyright © 2022 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: There is very little sex in this story.

What the Hell! - Porn Star!

Mary and I, Jim, have been married for 15 years without kids. We did want some, but it appears Mary is unable. Something about a malformation of her ovaries and them not producing eggs. We were both disappointed, yet in love enough not to let it ruin our marriage. We met in the college library when we both wanted the same book for a class in computer science. Mary was just taking the course to fill her hours out, while I was going for my doctorate in computer science. We stood there, both our hands on the book still on the shelf. She looked at me, then smiled. I just looked determined. We wound up at a table, both reading the book.

I invited her to my dorm room to continue with our studies. She accepted. That night we wound up in my bed, fully clothed, sleeping. When we both woke the next morning, she looked at me shyly. I just smiled at her and winked. She grabbed my head and kissed me, with her mouth closed. She thanked me for not taking advantage of her, then rolled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. I too needed to use the facilities but waited like a gentleman for her to finish. From then on, our relationship flourished based on love and mutual respect. We were married once out of college. She got a job as I worked to get my doctorate. When I achieved my doctorate we finally brought the house of our dreams with my signing bonus. We were happy and in love.

15 years later...

So, Mary had gone up to bed while I was working on something for work. I finished my work and decided to surf the web a little. I liked looking at porn and wished I had gotten into the business when it and I, were still young. I could have made a fortune. Hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it? Anyway, I went to my favorite site and started to look at new videos. My tastes ran the gamut. There was no particular genre that I liked over the others. I did prefer regular women to those that had work done. I preferred amateurs to pros. As I was scanning the videos, a face caught my eye. I clicked on the thumbnail.

It was her! God damn it, it was Mary! What the hell! Was she a Porn star before we married and she hadn't told me? What the hell! I watched the video. Her face didn't show until almost the very end. Yep, it was her. I could also see her wedding rings, so she did this after we were married. What the hell? When had she had the time to do this? The bitch was going to pay. Now to decide how. I clicked on the posters link. It was some guy, at least the bio said he was. I started to browse the videos he had posted. There were quite a few and not all of them were of Mary. I downloaded every one of hers to my laptop. It took most of the night but I felt it would be worth it in the long run.

The following morning, which was only two hours after I finally got to bed, Mary shook me awake. I waved her off. She shook me again. I wanted to turn over and punch her, but instead, I got up and sent an email to work telling them I wasn't coming in today. I then crawled back into bed. Mary sat up then.

"What are you doing? You have to go to work," she said.

"Not today, I'm beat."

"Well, shit," she said.

I wondered what plans I might be disrupting. I felt her lay back down. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. When she finally got out of bed, she woke me even though she was trying not to. I was really interested in what she was planning on doing today. Even though she was in the kitchen, I could hear her talking on her cell phone. The heating vent in the kitchen is directly connected to the one in our bedroom. I could hear her plain as day.

"Jeff, it's me, we can't do it here today. No, he didn't go to work. I know. I know. Shut up you little twerp, don't you ever talk about my husband like that again. Go pound sand dickhead. You may think you own me but you sure as hell don't asshole."

That was the extent of her conversation. If she had been talking on a landline, I'm sure she would have slammed the receiver down on its cradle. The last statement she made now made me wonder why she was doing what she was doing. Did Jeff have something to hold over her? Who the fuck was Jeff? I was now wide awake but didn't want to get up. I didn't want to be around her. I needed to get out, but I decided I needed to stay to see how things worked out. I then heard her cell phone buzz.

"What do you want..." she growled. "Fine. One this afternoon. I don't know... fuck, I'll see what I can do. Fuck you!"

I could hear her slam her phone down on the counter. It didn't look like she was doing this because she wanted to. It looked like she might be being blackmailed to do this. I just lay there with my eyes closed. I could hear her come into the bedroom. She stood at my side of the bed. I heard the rustle of clothes taken off. I wondered what she was up to.

Then she was gone and I heard the shower start. I lay there listening and waiting. My mind was in turmoil. What was she doing this for? Why was she doing this? It made no sense. We didn't need the money. And I thought our love life was just fine. Well, she never complained about it and she would have it was lacking. She complains about everything else, why wouldn't she complain about our sex life. I was really confused.

She was back in the bedroom, naked. I had peeked as she walked in. She was a beautiful woman and I felt so lucky to have her as my wife. Yet, now... well, I was dying inside. That love for her was shriveling up and turning black as night. I listened as she dressed. She was being extra quiet so as not to wake me, I guess. I took another peek as she dressed. She was wearing a plain blouse with dark shorts. What she usually wore when she went shopping in the summer.

Once she was out of the bedroom, she had closed the door behind her as she left, I was alone with my thoughts once again. And they were not pleasant. Should I confront her? Should I get up and follow her? So many things running through my mind, I just couldn't keep up with them and they kept me from getting back to sleep. Well, I needed to get up anyway. So I did. She had made the coffee, so, at least she was thinking of me.

I sat there bemoaning my plight as I sipped my coffee. I shook my head and wondered what I should do. Then I had a brilliant idea. I was a computer specialist. My job was to track down hackers who were trying to hack into the company for who I worked. Sorry, can't mention them. I got up and went into the den where the computers were. We each had one. I turned them both on. I didn't know her password, but I wouldn't need it as I wasn't going to be logging in to her computer, just hacking in and seeing what she was up to.

It was a couple of hours later that I looked up at the clock. I had found out a whole lot about what she was doing, just not why she was doing it. I shook my head in resignation. It looked like divorce was in our future. I had all the information I needed on my computer, ready to print out. I was still contemplating what I should do when the phone rang. The number on the caller ID said it was the police.

"Hello," I said.

"Mr. James Dugan?"

"Yes."

"I'm Officer Maloney of the Center City police department I have some serious news about your wife..."

"What? What's happened to her?"

"It appears that she was beaten up. She is at the Center City Hospital in the ER unconscious. You should get down here as soon as possible."

"I'm leaving now," I shouted hanging up the phone and racing to the bedroom to get dressed.

I was in my car trying not to drive wildly on my way to the hospital. It was only about five miles away. I was there in ten minutes. Traffic was horrible. I parked in the ER parking lot and ran to the entrance. After identifying myself, they showed me back to where Mary was. She was all beat up. Bruises on her face and arms. That's when I swore to myself that the person who did this would pay dearly. Officer Maloney was there and waited until I had a little time with my unconscious wife. When I turned to him, he just nodded toward the hallway outside her cubical.

"She was found by some children on their way to school. She was naked except for her panties. The oldest of the kids called us. We don't know what happened. Do you know where she was going this morning?" he asked.

"No, no, I don't. I was asleep and had just gotten up when you called."

He looked at me kind of strangely.

"I had called in as I had a late-night working from home."

"Ah, okay, no problem. We don't know who did this to your wife, but if you think of anyone that might have done this let us know. We haven't found her car yet."

"Of course Officer, of course. I don't care about the car," I replied knowing exactly who had done this to her. And he was going to pay.

I went back into the cubical with Mary. Officer Maloney went away. I held Mary's hand. I heard her sigh and her eyes flickered open. She squinted looking over at me.

"What happened," she said.

"What do you remember?" I asked softly.

"I..."

"The time for lying is over, dear," I said.

Her eyes closed for a few seconds, then opened with tears rolling down her face.

"I'm so sorry, so sorry..."

"I know. Now tell me what you remember."

"After that phone call I got, I guess you know what I was doing, don't you?"

"I do. We'll discuss that later."

"I love you. I mean really, really, love you."

"And I love you. Now, what happened?"

"Well, after the phone call, I decided to tell him I was quitting even though they had some pretty bad stuff on me. He blackmailed me into doing the things I did for him, with him and others. I'm so sorry," she said breaking down at the end.

"Who is him?"

"Jeffery Westland."

I nodded. Yep, that's where the trail had led me and he would pay.

"You knew. When?" she asked wincing in pain.

"This morning. I followed the trail, just like I do for work."

"Ah, yes, work," she said.

She didn't know what I really did, just that I tracked down criminals, cyber-criminals, for my company.

"Yes, work. Tell me how..."

"NO. I don't think I can."

"Not that. How did he get you to do those things?"

"Ah... well, there was a weekend you were out of town, I went out and found myself in bed with him. I got out of there as fast as I could, yet I didn't remember him from the night before. It was all fuzzy. Then he shows up at the house with a video of me fucking him. He then told me I would be working for him as a porn star or he would make sure you saw the video."

"I did see it, last night. It's online along with several others of you and some other women. All of who didn't look like they wanted to be there."

"Oh god," whispered Mary closing her eyes.

I stayed with her the rest of the day. About noon, they moved her up to a regular room. We didn't talk all that much, but I stayed. She was my wife after all. She may be my cheating wife, but she was my wife and someone asshole had beat her up. It was time he was shown what could happen to him even if he was on the town council. That night I went home telling Mary I would be back in the morning to pick her up as they were keeping her overnight.

~ ~ ~ ~

When I got up the next morning there was an envelope shoved in under my front door. Picking it up, I could tell there was a cd or a DVD inside. I knew exactly what it was and threw it on my desk in the den. Then I went and picked up Mary. She was still sore and hurt all over. I helped her to bed, kissing her gently on her bruised lips. She sighed.

"How can you..."

"I love you. Now I have things to do. I'll be in the den. By the way, asshole left a surprise for me last night."

"Oh god," said Mary.

"I haven't looked at it, nor will I, unless you want me to," I said.

"Please don't."

"Okay, I won't. I promise. Later we'll both watch it."

"Oh god..."

"Just to see what he made you do and if we can see he is the one doing it, okay?"

"I guess," she whispered.

I kissed her forehead and went into the den. Sitting at my computer, I hacked into dumb shits personal computer at home. I was surprised at what I found. The asshole had videoed himself dropping something into Mary's drink when she was looking the other way. He was mugging for the camera. You could hear the guy with the camera telling him this was a bad idea. I recognized the voice. Nodding I had a looked at the videos I had downloaded the other night. Sure enough, he was fucking Mary in the second one I looked at. That son of a bitch would also pay.

I spent the rest of the day as dumbass had videoed himself drugging woman after woman and then taking them home to fuck them and then blackmail them into performing for him and his buddies. There was one woman that six guys had fucked her for over two hours. Then I ran into a video of the asshole beating Mary. That fucker would pay and keep on paying. I found out who the rest of the women he was blackmailing were, the idiot had a nice neat list of their names and addresses in a word document for me.

Smiling, I then wiped his computer after copying it to a server at work. Still smiling I uploaded the videos that had my boss in them not only fucking Mary but all the other women. Boy was he in for a surprise. I knew he was out of town today, but come Monday I would be standing in front of his desk as they started to play on his big-screen TV on the wall.

As for shithead, he wouldn't know a thing about them until they started to play on the huge monitor in front of the city council building for everyone's enjoyment. But first, I had to blur the faces of the women. And the videos that would play first would be the ones where he was drugging them. Then I heard Mary calling. I hurried to the bedroom.

"I'm sorry, but I need help getting to the bathroom," she said meekly.

I didn't say a word, I just gently lifted her off the bed and took and set her on the toilet. She whimpered as I did. I sat on the tub and held her hand. Even her knuckles were bruised.

"Did you fight back?" I asked.

"I did," she whimpered again as she peed.

She pulled her hand from mine so she could clean herself. Then I picked her up and set her back in bed. I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She sighed, still whimpering.

"Would you like for me to stay with you?" I asked.

"Yes, please," she said softly.

I lay down beside her trying not to hurt her.

"Closer please."

Nodding I moved so that I was pressed against her side. She groaned in pain, yet sighed as I placed my hand on her stomach.

"You should have come to me after that first time. Couldn't you tell that you had been drugged?"

"Can we talk about this later, please?" she asked.

"Of course, dear," I replied.

Soon we were both asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~

I woke to Mary's moans. I moved away from her and she stopped. I had inadvertently rolled against her. I just closed my eyes. I rolled out of bed as gently as possible. Mary remained asleep or she was pretending to be asleep. I slowly got up and went into the den to finish blurring faces on copies of videos. This would take a couple of days and if I worked all night I could be finished by Monday.

Of course, I had to look after Mary too. She was in pretty bad shape. I couldn't keep up with what I needed to do, so I called Mary's sister, June. She came right over. She berated me for not calling her sooner and went in to be with her sister. I went back to the videos wondering why June didn't grill me about why Mary had been beaten up. Then I heard crying and growling coming from the bedroom. Within seconds, June was standing beside me with her mad face on.

"What are you going to do about this?" she growled.

"I'm working on that right now," I said waving at the computer screen.

Bending a little forward, her breast touching my shoulder, she looked at the screen closely.

"Who is that?" she asked pointing at the woman in the video.

"That is another woman this scum was blackmailing," I replied angrily. "Don't you trust me to get revenge for your sister?"

She pressed her breast against me more.

"I do. I'm sorry."

She pulled away, turned, and went back to the bedroom. I sat there wondering what the boob thing was all about. June wasn't married. She was almost 10 years younger than her sister. She was just as good-looking as Mary. In fact, she looked like a younger version of Mary. I shook my head and went back to editing videos. Two hours later the doorbell rang and June went running past the den. I got up and stood in the doorway of the den just in case. It was the pizza guy. She took the pizza to the kitchen. I went back to the videos. A few minutes later she placed a plate with two slices next to my keyboard. She bent down, pulled my lips to hers, and kissed me hard.

"Thank you for taking care of my sister," she said, then was gone.

I shook my head to clear it of thoughts I shouldn't be having. I went back to editing the videos, taking a bite of pizza every now and then. It was a late night again for me but I was driven more so than normally. I was getting even and then some with the assholes who had done this to Mary. Going to the bedroom, I found June was laying next to Mary in the dark. Shaking my head, I went to the guest bedroom and went to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~

I woke to laughter coming from the kitchen. Then the smell of coffee hit me in the face. I got up, realizing I had to stop at the bathroom first. I was then at the kitchen door looking at Mary as she sat in one of the armchairs from the living room. She looked comfortable, yet she winced in pain every once in a while.

"Jim, come sit, I have coffee and breakfast for you," said June.

Mary turned her head looking at me. She smiled at me. I smiled back, went to her, leaned in, and kissed her lips gently. She moaned as I did. I backed away looking at her.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No, dear. Please kiss me again," replied Mary.

I did. She moaned. When my stomach growled, she pushed me away laughing. June did too. Even I was smiling as I sat next to Mary. June set a plate down in front of me with a cup of coffee. I ate, then kissed Mary briefly and went back to the videos. It was Sunday morning. I had the rest of the day to finish. The computer part would be simple. I already had the hack into dickheads office and one into the big screen TV out front of the city council building. The first one that I would play was Mary's from beginning to end. Not every video, just the one showing him drugging her, then fucking her, then beating her. The others would be him drugging them then a short snippet of him having sex with them.

I spent the rest of the day working in the den. As I finished, June walked in with Mary beside her. Mary sat in the overstuffed chair across from my desk. She smiled at me. I smiled at her.

"Finished?" she asked.

"I am. And sooner than I thought, but I did cut down the time they each played," I replied.

Mary nodded. June just stood next to her sister a neutral look on her pretty face.

"What?" I asked looking at each of them.

"Time for bed then, unless you're hungry," said June.

I looked at her, then at Mary. I shook my head turned back to my computer and logged off. Turning back, Mary smiled at me again. I got up, went to her, and lifted her out of the chair. She was surprised by this but didn't struggle. I carried her to the bedroom and gently lay her down on her side of the bed. I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed with her. Then I got the biggest surprise of my life.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,083 Followers
12