What The Lonely Do At Christmas

Story Info
A Tale from Pine Valley. Inspired by song of the same name.
3.7k words
4.24
7.9k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am The Author. I am called from the abyss to deliver a tale from Pine Valley. It may be a bit late for a Christmas carol but this abnormal account has assailed my senses. The twisted love of a mother, the first steps of a son becoming a man, and an unholy union unfolding. Who am I to judge? Consenting adults and whatnot.

~~~~~

Why were keyholes so damn small? Who's the genius who thought that a tiny slit that you couldn't even slip a dime through would be the best design for locks? They were always so inconvenient at the worst possible times: when you have to pee, when you're piss drunk, when you're shaking like a leaf in the biting cold. Whoever it was, Alicia hoped they burned in Hell. As her trembling fingers struggled to slip the key in for the umpteenth time, she began to envy that lucky bastard. At least in Hell, there was some source of warmth. Suppressing a shiver long enough to line the key up just right, Alicia hurriedly opened the door and scrambled in out of the unrelenting winter. A relieved sigh flew from her lips as she let her apartment's heater do its thing.

Shrugging off the layers of coats that protected her from the worst winter Pine Valley had seen in a century, Alicia strained her eyes in pitch black darkness to find the light switch. She caught a whiff of something delightfully delicious, but the hunger that had pestered her throughout her shift was quickly overshadowed by a nagging wariness. "Drew," Alicia called out into the darkness, hoping her son hadn't left something on by mistake, "Boy, what have I told you about that sto-" The room filled with brilliantly colorful lights along with one of her favorite holiday songs, which nearly made Alicia jump out her skin. The walls were decked with a beautiful display of lights and garlands as paper snowflakes hung from the ceiling. "What the hell," she whispered, mouth agape.

"Ya like it," asked Drew as he peered from the kitchen, a beaming smile on his face, "The snowflakes took me forever to make. You know I hate artsy stuff." Of course it was his doing. That's just the wonderful gift that is her son. The reason why she wakes up at unholy hours to work until she can barely keep her eyes open. The driving force for her being, her purpose. The one responsible for the toasty sanctuary from the elements. Had it not been for Drew's sacrifice, she'd probably have spent Christmas freezing to death all on her lonesome. Alicia watched proudly as her son worked diligently to save up enough money to attend his school's winter trip. When he offered to give her his savings to pay the electric bill she couldn't cover, there was no hesitation in her refusal. "How can I roast marshmallows and drink cocoa while my mama is a popsicle," he told her before promptly forcing the money into her hands. There was nothing stopping the tears welling in Alicia's eyes, a choked sob confirming his suspicions. "Ma, please don't cry. Once you start you never stop," Drew groaned as he went to embrace his mother.

The astonished mother tried to find the words to describe her shock but failed to find them. "How... Why... Where did you get all this," she managed through her blubbering.

Drew rested his cheek on the top of the shorter woman's head, the smell of her shampoo filling his nose, "I had some cash left over and made a trip to the store a few days ago. I was just waiting for the right time."

A barrage of kisses peppered the young man's face, his mother's embrace denying him an escape from the onslaught of affection. Once she was satiated, Alicia made a beeline to the kitchen, her stomach not allowing her to put off its hunger any longer. She nearly broke out in tears again at the sight: a mountain of pancakes coated in chocolate and marshmallows. Alicia mused constantly about recipes from social media she wanted to try and s'mores pancakes were at the top of that long list. Drew had much more in store for her, as he led her into the living room where a massive fort constructed out of every pillow in the apartment was erected in front of the TV next to a stack of Christmas movies. It took everything in her not to jump and squeal like she was a little girl again. Well, she didn't jump at least. After changing into something much more comfortable than her uniform, Alicia settled next to Drew with a heaping pile of flapjacks.

A few movies into their marathon, they eventually ended up with a sappy Hallmark holiday special. Drew despised them with a passion but Alicia absolutely loved them despite her son's constant criticisms. A love scene involving the unrealistically attractive actors gave the ecstatic mother an unshakable feeling of guilt as she snuggled closely with her son. "Thanks for doing all this baby," she sighed contently, running a hand through his unruly hair, "Not just this but the trip too. I know you'd rather be with those pretty girls than here with your old mama."

"One, you're not old," Drew replied with a laugh, hugging his mom closer as he enjoyed her warmth like he had for so long, "And two, I'd rather spend Christmas with you anyway. Besides, you're just as pretty."

Alicia snorted at the notion, "Yeah right. Save it for your classmates." It was nice of her son to try to boost her ego but he was better off not wasting his time. She was a long way away from her prime. If she looked like she did when she was her son's age, she'd blow all these fake, artificial tramps walking around today out of the water. However, Father Time is undefeated and her body was made proof of that fact. Her once full, perky bust had fallen victim to gravity and her toned stomach disappeared as flesh buried her muscle. Her thighs became thicker and her ass became absurd. Faint lines now creased her once flawless ebony skin and hints of gray hid in her braided dark hair. How she envied her son's youth, the way he bounced around from dawn to dusk while she struggled to roll out of bed each morning.

Very little of her looks went to her son who was a mirror image of his father. His darker skin was virtually free of imperfections, contrasting their only shared feature: his light brown eyes. His decision to go shirtless for the night gave her the privilege of admiring his toned torso which he earned through years of athletics in school. A crown of curled chaos, inherited from his father, adorned his head which Alicia found irresistible to play with. How she envied the lucky girl who steals her baby away. Not that the day would be coming anytime soon. Drew was a bit of a wallflower and a textbook definition of a mama's boy, the kid hadn't even brought a girl home yet. While never pressuring him, she often encouraged her son to find a girl other than his mom to cuddle. He gave a different excuse every time: school, sports, selection, there was always something. Despite her worries for her baby, Alicia selfishly enjoyed his company seeing as she was alone herself.

Drew's father skipped town the moment she told him that she was pregnant. Since then, she's worked herself to the bone to provide everything she could for her boy. Hard days outnumbered the easy ones, but she pushed though nevertheless. Spending more time at work than at her own home, dating was nearly impossible for Alicia. Not that there was a line of suitors at the door of a single mother of a growing boy. Toys used to satisfy her physical needs but after poor Drew caught an eyeful of his mother in the act while investigating cries heard through the thin walls she had been reluctant to do it since.

A soft chuckle from Drew tore her from her thoughts. "What's so funny," asked Alicia with a cocked eyebrow.

"I know the answer," he answered simply with a goofy grin, earning another puzzled look, "What the lonely do at Christmas." Alicia smacked her lips, rolling her eyes at her son's dumb joke. She nearly melted when he hugged her to his chest, "They just find someone as lonely." It was then Alicia learned that the heart could actually skip a beat or two... or several as it pounds out of her chest. What did she do to deserve such a sweet gift? Tears began to pool again as the guilt now became unbearable. She was supposed to care for him, to give him all she could if not the world. Even when the days were rough and nights were rougher, he never complained, never whined, never blamed her. He always woke up with a smile and a hug ready. She loved him so much and it killed her inside that she couldn't show him. Her sorrows didn't go unnoticed, "Ma, what's wrong? Was it really that bad a joke?"

A weak laugh slipped between her soft sobs, "No baby... I just wish I could've done more for you this year."

Drew kisses the top of her head, "You already do eno-"

Alicia pulled away from her son, her expression filled with distraught, "That's the problem, all I do is 'enough'." He deserved everything and more, no one in the world meant more to her than her little boy. She might not be able to get him the newest console or the flashiest car for Christmas but she wanted to at least give him something, a token of her appreciation for all he was to her. She wanted him to know that she would move mountains for him. Yet, she had nothing to offer. Well, almost nothing but that's off the table. Why, though? If she were willing to push mountains aside shouldn't that be child's play? He deserved something special. A perplexed Drew watched as his mother took deep breaths as if to steel herself for something. He only hoped that she had finally gotten out of whatever funk had overwhelmed her. When she finally faced him again, he could see an anxious fire in her once sad eyes, "Take off your pants."

Drew stared blankly at Alicia for a beat, "... Excuse me?"

Alicia groaned inwardly as her determination began to falter, "Baby, please don't make me say it again. I already feel terrible about this."

"B-But why would y-you ask that," he stammered, now extremely flustered by his mom's orders.

"I wanna do something nice for you," Alicia answered meekly, her fingers tracing the contour of his leg through his sweats, "A sweet boy like you shouldn't be lonely." Her hand crept up his thigh with trepidation, both mother and son not sure how far this would go. She felt him tense when her hand neared his crotch. Slight shifting beneath the loose fabric gave away her son's arousal. She wasn't blind, she saw how her son had developed and not just in his height. There was nothing left to the imagination when living with a teenage boy, his time walking around in only his boxers giving her ample opportunity to see how much he had grown since she last bathed him. Was she a horrible mother for being impressed? Well if that didn't, this certainly will.

She searched his face, for what she wasn't exactly sure. Disgust? Fear? Desire? What she found was him getting an eyeful of her deep cleavage displayed by her loose fitting shirt. He met her stare with his own, his head pounding with the beat of his frantic heart. She gave him a knowing smile, earning a guilty chuckle from her pride and joy. Alicia nestled herself against Drew, pressing her curvaceous form against his fit physique. A tender kiss to the cheek made the inexperienced teen tremble in anticipation. "Do you want me to stop," she asked, her husky voice dripping with allure. Drew shook his head wordlessly as he lolled into his mother's touch.

With her son's blessing, Alicia slowly cupped the bulge straining against his sweatpants. It jumped at her touch, her son letting a shaky breath as he tried to relax despite the bat shit crazy circumstances. She stroked his length slowly for a spell as they tried to get accustomed to this new dynamic. Eventually, her hand was on the move again and ended up toying with the waistband of his sweats. This was it: the point of no return. She could still end this now, tear her hand from his pants and pretend like the last few minutes never happened. They could return to their normal relationship as mother and son. But then she saw the need in his eyes, the painful throbbing under his clothes. She saw how he hungrily took in her body, his lustful leer being the first she had seen in years.

She didn't give herself a chance to think twice as she reached into his pants and wrapped her delicate fingers around his shaft. Drew let out a quiet hiss as she toyed with his bulbous tip with her skilled fingers. A chill went down his spine as she planted sensual kisses against his throat, earning a low moan from the teen. Why was he so damn cute? Watching him squirm from the slightest touch, she just wanted to eat him up. Taking hold of his arousal more firmly, Alicia began to properly stroke her writhing son. Fuck she was sick. It was the only explanation for her jacking off her own son, but she didn't care. All she wanted was to see him happy, if not that than in ecstasy.

"I want you to enjoy this, Drew," whispered Alicia, her lips sucking on the tender flesh of his neck, "Tell Mama how you want it." Drew had given up holding in his cries of pleasure, not that his mom was going to allow him to. He nearly wailed when her thumb grinded against his sensitive head, "C'mon son, tell Mama what you need."

Drew sheepishly met her gaze, but underneath his timidness she could see an inferno burning in his eyes. They then fell to her full lips, Drew's breath hitching in his throat as he attempted to say something. Offering him a warm smile, Alicia gave him a soft kiss, one that should never be shared between mother and son. Despite its tame nature, it was nothing short of sensual if the throbbing muscle in her hand was anything to go by. Breaking the kiss, Alicia pressed Drew to tell her what he wanted. The groaning teen averted his gaze, his embarrassment still very much present, "Can you... use your... mouth?"

Alicia wordlessly planted a much more passionate kiss on his lips before shifting to the front of Drew. They worked in tandem to peel his pants off and free his straining sex. She cupped his cheek as she smiled lovingly, "Don't hold out for my sake, I want you to let it all go." With Drew's affirming nod, Alicia turned her attention to the task at hand. Soft kisses trailed along his length, her pouty lips send jolts of electric ecstasy to course through him. A torturously long lap from her tongue pulled a desperate moan from her son. The wet muscle coiled and swirled around his tip, collecting the fluids oozing from the virgin tool. She was sure she was rusty, but her inexperienced son probably couldn't even tell. Steeling her nerves, she took him into her mouth, his hard length slowly pushing towards her throat as she took him deeper.

A helpless whimper from Drew almost made her giggle but she kept her composure. Her head bobbed slowly along his shaft as she worked out a rhythm, her tongue dancing along the scalding flesh. Why did she love her son's taste, how the weight of his hardness felt on her tongue? What kind of mother reveled in hearing her own son moan for her, pleading for more service from her mature mouth? Drew wasn't a typical son, so it would only make sense if Alicia wasn't a typical mother. Once she established her rhythm, she began to pick up the pace. Her cheeks hollowed as she began to earnestly suck on her son's wood. His hips almost immediately bucked upwards in search of more pleasure, prompting her to pin him down in order to avoid choking.

Alicia's eyes met with Drew's, her smoldering stare lighting up at the sight of his euphoric gaping. Her hand cupped his loins, giving them a gentle squeeze in a bid to coax his seed into her waiting mouth. To think that she would even consider letting her darling Drew pump his hot load into her throat was nothing short of insanity but there was nothing more she wanted for Christmas. With one swift movement, her head plunged down until his entire length was engulfed in her warm mouth. Drew threw his head back in pleasure as he felt his spongy head nestle snugly in her throat, the rest of his arousal ensnared in a velvety vise.

Moans echoed throughout the apartment, Alicia was sure their neighbors would have heard them had it not been for the music. Drew entangled his fingers into his mother's hair in an attempt to hold on to his grip of his surroundings. Each journey along his length brought him closer towards the edge, the loving lashing from her tongue sending toe curling pleasure through his trembling body. He cursed underneath his breath as she took him out of her mouth, only to give a teasing lick to underside of his hardness before taking him back down her throat. He without a doubt envied the lucky bastard who'll steal his mama away. She had been his since he could remember, all he had was her. If this was the only time he'd be able to have this, he wanted to make the most of it.

Suddenly, he sprang to his feet, knocking Alicia onto her ass. Before she could reprimand him for his roughness, Drew grabbed her chin and thrusted into her mouth, burying himself down her throat. A long, beastly growl rumbled in his chest as she began to pound his mother's face with relentless vigor. He took fistfuls of her hair and pulled her closer to his groin, driving her nose into his short bush. She felt faint as his scent burnt itself into her memory permanently, not that she could forget her baby boy violating her face. Who knew her shy little man was such an animal? It almost scared her how wet she was getting as Drew thrusted desperately into her mouth. Perhaps they needed this more than they realized. Practically aching to feel his spunk flood her mouth, Alicia sucked with everything she had. She could feel his desperation, his desire becoming dire in his need for release. And she was going to give it to him. She was willing to ruin all other women for him simply because he deserved it.

Drew could feel the telltale tingling building inside, he wasn't going to last much longer, "Ma, I can feel it coming." He went to pull out but he was shocked to feel her hands grab his ass, forcing him back into her mouth. "W-What are you doing," he asked as he fought to stave off his orgasm, meeting his mother's determined scowl with a pleading gaze. There wasn't much he could do to stop himself, all except moan helplessly as he fired ropes of hot cum into her waiting mouth. Alicia moaned herself as she swallowed her son's surprisingly sweet seed. Standing became near impossible as his knees buckled beneath him, forcing him to flop down on his back. He watched on in amazement as his mother lapped at the remaining mess covering his shaft, humming the tune of The Emotions' classic song. He doubted the lonely people in the question did this at Christmas time.

Alicia peppered his slowly shrinking tool with affectionate kisses, loving on him like only she could. Once she had her fill, she cuddled up with Drew, resting her head on his chest as she listened to his pounding heart. "I take it you liked it," she mused, letting her hands wander aimlessly along his torso which glistened with sweat.

"Loved it," he managed to reply breathlessly. The pair shared a laugh as they held each other closer. A heavy silence fell upon them as the realization of what they did finally sank in. It was now Alicia's heart that threatened to beat out of her chest, burying her face into his to hide the panic growing in her expression. She just gave her son a blowjob! Scratch that, she just sucked the soul of of her son! She should be ashamed. She should be appalled. So why was she so proud?

Why was she happy that she was the one to give him that first experience? Just the thought of him doing that with some whore from school just made her skin crawl. Everything within her wanted to never let him go, to keeping loving on her boy the way she knows he deserved. She was tempted to ride him until morning, to show him how a real woman loved a man. Alicia reeled back in horror as the thought crossed her mind, earning a worried look from Drew. She was sure he was speaking to her but the words never reached her. What did she do? How could she have done that with her own son!? Even worse, how could she even consider going any further. Alicia rushed out of the living room into her bedroom, ignoring her frightened son's cries after her as she slammed the door behind her.

12