What the Nanny Saw Ch. 01

Story Info
1/14 Chapters - A body is found, a blowjob is had.
1.3k words
4.51
7.5k
8

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Spit out by a whale

Inspector Romano was fighting to free himself from the whale. It had swallowed him unaware in a flash of a moment, and he struggled to get out. The sirens on the shore were his only clue which way to swim. He was knocked about as he fought. A piece of furniture hit his arm. Was that his favorite armoire? How had the whale found it? Had it swum up on shore and grabbed him?

A slap on the face brought him awake. Lydia, in her occasional place by his side in the bed, mumbled, "phone... make it stop" in his direction. The inspector freed himself from the blankets and dragged the phone toward the kitchen to take the call in peace.

It was Catterina. "I hope there hasn't been a whale attack?" he asked the station desk officer. "A whale?" she answered confused. Romano continued, "I assume there's been a capsize?" Ever since Rome had instituted enhanced patrols, to the south of the island, to deter illegal immigrants, the traffickers had taken more risks to avoid detection. More risks meant more accidents and more accidents meant more bodies and still larger piles of paperwork on his desk.

"No sir," answered Catterina, "It's sergeant Carlo. He asked me to tell you there's been a murder. At the big house at the end of Strada Lucciole. Adult male, mid-40s. I've sent Di Stefano to pick you up."

After they hung up, Romano put on the espresso. He needed a double to get to fully awake. He was just finishing when Di Stefano pulled up. He quickly hurried to gulp down the last dregs and let Lydia know he was leaving.

She managed to stir herself again. She was a picture in the moonlight that streamed in soft rays through the window, one breast and a hip revealed. She was still groggy, but managed to say, "Don't forget I'm leaving for home this afternoon. Will you be back to take me to the airport?"

"Of course I will," answered Romano. "And of course I remembered."

"Don't start with me," answered Lydia, beginning to fully wake and beginning to get fully cross. "Last time I was here you stood me up and I barely made my flight."

Before the conversation could bloom into a full confrontation, Romano suggested she get back to sleep, assured her he would be back on time, and ducked out the door to meet Di Stefano.

Di Stefano, whose foot was apparently made entirely of lead, got the inspector to Strada Lucciole in record time. He was unclear what route they had taken, as he had had his eyes firmly shut most of the way. But he was grateful they hadn't encountered the Carabinieri. A heated inter-policing turf war was the last thing he needed.

He shakily stepped from the police car and proceeded into the macabre circus, that attended every suspicious death, to find his Sergeant, Carlo.

"Are we sure it's murder?" He asked, once he'd found Carlo, outside the door to what appeared to be the master bedroom.

"Boss, unless the dead guy smashed himself on the back of the head, and then managed to hide the murder weapon before dying, I think we can safely assume its murder." Carlo had always had a way with words.

"Alright, that's fair enough. Give me the details," said Romano with an aggrieved sigh. Carlo had a regrettable fondness for biographics.

"Augustu Bonsignore, 47, business man of some sort, probably independently wealthy, because he isn't currently working. Excuse me, wasn't currently working. He is married, but we haven't yet located the wife. He has two children, Felicia 5, and Igancio, 2. There's a nanny. She's a possible witness, so I have an officer minding the children while we await the relations from Palermo to come pick them up. The nanny's over there, if you want to speak with her," said Carlo, waving toward a bench by the next room.

"Let's see the body first," answered Romano.

It was immediately clear that Carlo had been right. The body had a massive head wound at the back left. Clearly a blunt object, but no weapon was at hand. Romano scanned the room.

"There's a vase missing," he noted, pointing with his chin at the mantelpiece.

"I noticed that, also," answered Carlo. "I don't see any pieces, but forensics will search for ceramic dust, in case the killer took the pieces away."

"Tell me it's not Vitale," groaned Romano, "He's always breaking my balls."

"What can I say, Boss? He's up on the rotation."

Rather than get caught up with an entering Vitale, Romano beat a hasty retreat. He collided with a young woman as he backed out the door. She was beautiful, in a fresh-faced way. All smooth cheeks and reddish-blond hair. She smelled faintly of baby powder.

"You must be... are you the nanny?" asked Romano, stumbling over his words as he breathed in her beauty.

Damn it. Carlo had given him every possible piece of information, but not the nanny's name. "What do they call you?" he asked.

"Giulia," came a musical answer, "when they use a name, it's Giulia."

"Giulia - youthful, downy. How appropriate," thought Romano.

"Did you find the body?" asked Romano.

"No." she replied. "I was with the children. I don't even know why they asked me to stay."

"Give your details to my sergeant then, and we can contact you later for your full statement." Romano paused to watch her ass sway as she walked away. Toward the nursery, in all likelihood.

Romano's attention was drawn away from a shapely retreating behind, by the ring of his phone in his pocket. It was Ingrid. He kept his voice down as he spoke.

"I can't really talk now, I'm at a crime scene. But Lydia goes back to Liguria tonight. Shall we have dinner and catch up?... Hmm?... Oh, Bonsingore, the big house at the end of Strada Lucciole. Do you know it?"

Ingrid revealed that she knew the dead man's wife. Not surprising really, Ingrid pretty much knew everyone worth knowing and traveled much more fashionable circles than the Inspector.

"I happen to know that Mirriam is in Palermo, attending a wedding. I saw pictures on-line. She's definitely there."

At that point Carlo stuck his head out the door. "Boss, forensics found something interesting, best you come look."

What forensics had found was a pile of photographs inside a hollowed out book. The photos were explicit. Women undressed. Getting fucked. With toys inserted in various places. Some with women covered in fluids, presumably ejaculate. One with a woman catching fluid in her mouth that dripped from another's vagina.

"I can imagine why he hid them," said Romano.

Romano had his head filled with pictures of women when he returned home to the bungalow in the late morning. Lydia was still there, packed, but dutifully waiting for him. The start of a new case was always energizing for Romano. A new challenge, a new puzzle. Before the despair took over, of course.

He grabbed up Lydia on his way in the house and kissed her, deeply. Feeling her hesitate and then melt into his arms, her ample breasts pushing against his chest.

"Oh my," said Lydia pulling away from the kiss. "What's gotten into you, Giacomo?"

In answer, Romano pulled off her top and began to kiss and lick at her breasts. As he bit lightly at her nipples, images swirled through his mind. The pictures they had found. The youthful nanny.

Lydia pawed at his crotch; he was already erect. She slid a hand down his waistband and firmly squeezed his cock. Romano wondered if the nanny... Giulia, was it?... He wondered if she'd ever been photographed.

As Lydia sucked him in, pushing her head back and forth along his cock, kneeling at his feet there in the living room, he imagined Giulia tied to a bed post as in one of the pictures, her mouth positioned exactly as needed for swallowing his cock.

His hand in Lydia's hair, he pumped out his cum, into her mouth, as she licked and swirled her tongue - coaxing out every drop. But Romano wasn't there. He was in a dark room, with Giulia bent over a wood post, pushing into her pussy, filling her with his cum.