What to do About Edie - 2nd Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lubed up her pussy and then stuck my cock into her pussy. I had hardened it myself in anticipation of treating her like the three dollar whore that she was. Tonight would be the last time that I ever had any type of sex with her.

I must really have turned into an asshole because her quiet sobs when I started fucking her brains out with the dildo up her ass actually turned me on. Then I couldn't believe it. She not only became an active participant but was about the most active fuck I ever had. I must have injected the largest load in a decade into her pussy as she moaned in orgasm. Then I pulled out and turned over, no cuddling which she seems to like more than intercourse itself -- at least with me. I left the dildo in her the entire night.

I knocked off another piece of ass in the middle of the night, which would be my last -- with her. Again I was shocked at how anxious she was to participate -- she gave her all -- and how physically rewarding it was for both of us. Too bad she was such a skank; I really was going to miss fucking her.

***********

For some reason Edie didn't eat much breakfast. I, on the other hand, ate six blueberry pancakes. To make sure that she didn't screw anything up I handcuffed her to the table and put a ball gag in her mouth in anticipation of my good buddie Marvin's expected arrival at 7:30 a. m. He must have really wanted a piece of Edie's ass because he got there five minutes early.

"Hey hot stuff your lover-boy has arrived," Marvin said in a sing-song voice as he entered the cabin. He was startled when he saw me standing there with Daryl's .22 in my hand.

"Change of plans, asshole," I snickered. "Put your car keys, wallet, and phone on the table across from your slut."

"What's going on?" he gulped.

"Do it now; this is the last time I'll ask," I snarled.

"Come on, Jerry, you're a good guy; you know that you won't shoot..." was all he got out before I pulled the trigger, sending one of the soft rubber bullets into his stomach. He cried out in pain, fell to his knees, and puked on the floor, groaning loudly.

"Hurts like a son-of-a-bitch, doesn't it asshole?" I chuckled. I pulled him to his feet by his hair, made him clean up his puke, and then zip-tied his hands and feet together while he lay on his stomach, still groaning from the pain. Then I took his car keys and moved his car to a clearing over a small rise so people pulling up the dirt road to the cabin wouldn't see it.

At roughly 8:15, 9:00, and 9:45, I repeated the procedure with Joe, Harry, and Dan, respectively. Only Dan -- who didn't know me -- was stupid enough to resist, and the rubber bullet to his stomach had the same result as the one that disabled Marvin. While they were on the floor I injected each with a tracker with a 72 hour battery life -- I had already done that to Edie the previous evening.

By the time that 10:20 rolled around I was ready for the next stage. I turned all of the assholes upright, moved the naked bitch handcuffed to a chair over near them and removed her ball gag. "OK guys and gal, this is what is going to happen. By this afternoon I'm going to release all of you into the woods and hunt you down; not with my revolver with non-lethal rounds, but with my 12 gauge shotgun," I smiled as I pumped my shotgun once -- one of the most terrifying sounds in the world. "What clothes you will be wearing during the hunt will depend upon how honest you are with me when I interview you. The first lie you remove your right shoe; the second lie your left shoe; the third lie your pants, etc. Got it?"

I made each of them say out loud that they understood. Then I cut the zip tie off of Marvin's hands, sat him up on a chair at the kitchen table, and made sure that he was presentable. "The first question you must answer with 'Yes, this is of my own free will to salve my conscience;' after that you MUST be honest." Then I remotely started the two video cameras that I had hidden but were focused on him like they would be at a deponent at a deposition.

He answered my first question like a pro. My next one was "How many times did you have sex with Edie while she was married to me?" I followed that up with details such as when, what type, and where, and how they got away without tipping me or his wife off. Then I asked "Did you ever attend a gang-bang with both her and her friend Bonnie Bellows?" He looked like he was going to punt on that one so I held up a card that said "Lie and both shoes come off!" After he said yes to that I questioned him about when and where.

Once I was done with Marvin I remotely cut off the cameras and said "See that wasn't so hard. Marvin gets to keep all of his clothes on for the hunt. Let that be a lesson to you other three. If you all have all of your clothes on, especially your shoes, I'm sure that at least one of you will be able to get away.

I interviewed the other three. All were honest about everything except that Joe was obviously lying when he said that he never fucked Edie in his marital bed. I turned off the cameras and told him "Joe that is such a blatant lie that you're going to lose both of your shoes. However, nice guy that I am I'm giving you one more chance to tell the truth." I started the camera back up and said "Joe; I don't think that your last answer was true. Please tell me the truth now." He admitted that he had fucked Edie twice in his marital bed and Bonnie once.

After we were done I gave them all a drink of water and a chance -- one at a time -- to go to the bathroom. Then I re-did the zip ties on their hands, removed the ones on their feet, but tied ropes to their ankles that limited the lengths of their strides. Then the icing on the cake. "OK, before I let you all run off I have a proposition. If one of you takes barefoot Edie with you -- I will let her put on the rest of her clothes -- if I find the two of you I'll kill only you and let her live; otherwise I'll kill the cheating slut when I find her. Anyone volunteer?"

No one did. I threw gap-jawed Edie some clothes but no shoes, didn't tie her hands but put stride-restricting cables on her ankles, and laughed at her "That's what your fuck buddies think of you; they wont's save your skanky ass. Before I knew that you were a slut I would have died for you -- think about that just before the steel pellets from my shotgun blow your brains out."

"Oh -- one last thing; if any of you make it out alive if you tell anyone about this I'll turn over a recording of your admissions to your wives. Also, for my three so-called 'friends' I'll also give Bonnie's husband Gene -- all six foot six, 300 mean pounds of him -- a copy too so I'm not sure that you'll live long after that. As for you, Dan, how do you think the way you handled the sale of the house next to mine by you and your prospective client fucking the next door neighbor will play with your bosses and the licensing board? As for you my dear faithful wife if you live if you go to the authorities the DVDs of your fuck buddies will go to everyone you know, including Bonnie's husband, and I'll file for divorce on the grounds of adultery rather than irreconcilable differences."

Then I moved all five of them out the door and said "You've got a fifteen minute head start -- go!"

Since I had a tracker on each of them, and a small all-terrain motorbike in the trunk of Edie's car, I wasn't worried about finding them. After twelve minutes -- I'm such a cheat -- I started after them.

I caught Joe first. The terror in his eyes as he pleaded for me not to kill him while he obviously shit his pants, was classic. I shot him on the chest with one of the capsaicin rounds from my .22, and left him screaming on the ground unable to rub his eyes with his hands zip-tied behind his back. Despite the stinging in his eyes I'm sure that he was happy just to be alive.

I found Marvin next, and did the same thing to him as I did to Joe. I then found Dan and shot him twice with the plastic bean frangible bullets -- they must have really hurt like a son-of-a-bitch considering how much he screamed while he rolled around on the ground. I did the same thing to Harry. With my sweet love, whose feet were bleeding when I caught up with her, I shot her on her crotch with one of the capsaicin rounds, then rode back to the cabin.

I took all of the keys, wallets, and cell phones of the five human targets, and threw then in Edie's car. I also cut the battery cables on all of the assholes' vehicles. I collected my cameras and the DVDs, and by 2:30 p. m. I was back driving home in Edie's car. I wondered how all of the assholes, and dear Edie, would play it after they returned, and how long it would take them to get back without money, keys, or cellphones.

The next day I copied the relevant portions of the DVDs for each of the assholes, and an extra copy of Dan's for Jim and an extra copy of each for Bonnie's husband Gene, and made arrangements with a service. The service would send them out if I made a call to them that said "send;" or in case something happened to me they would send them out if I didn't call them at all within a week.

Sunday morning I made a call to Jim and told him to meet me. He wasn't going to until I told him what Dan had said and that I had a copy of the DVD for his wife -- who he was terrified of. When I met him at a vacant park I shot him with one of the rubber bullet rounds. As he lay moaning on the ground I grabbed his hair, stared into his eyes and said "Do not buy the house next door to me. If you do your wife gets a copy of Dan's DVD. Got it?"

"Yes," he moaned.

Then just for fun I shot him with one of the capsaicin rounds.

Early Monday morning I returned the .22 and the remaining rounds to Daryl, gave him a report on their effectiveness, and thanked him. He refunded my money for the returned rounds.

By Monday at noon -- as best I could tell from the trackers that were still on my human prey and still working -- they were all back in town. Edie and Dan had arrived with each other late Sunday night, the other three together early Monday morning. Edie went to her parents' house. I was in a joyful mood during my business meetings that afternoon. I mailed the cellphones, wallets, and keys back to each of the miscreants and sent them vague texts to that effect.

*****************

I was prepared for fall-out, including by wearing one of my pistols at all times. I also had a criminal attorney on retainer. Apparently, however, everyone realized that I was a fucking hard-ass and they were afraid not only of me following through with my threats but what else I might do. Nothing adverse happened to me.

Edie was afraid to see me, but did call me. I asked her where she wanted the divorce papers for irreconcilable differences served, and over the phone we agreed on the basic split of our assets. She didn't even try to talk me out of a divorce maybe because she really didn't love me, maybe because she was scared to death of me, maybe she finally felt guilty, or maybe all three. Within six months my divorce was final and the assholes at the cabin had never contacted the authorities and avoided me like the plague. Jim didn't buy the house next door, and Dan never personally showed it again.

There was only one remaining issue. I still needed some revenge on Bonnie for being a bad influence on Edie (maybe the other way around, but regardless she needed a comeuppance). I hired a PI and had her trail Bonnie and get the goods on her when she participated in one of the gang-bangs she was so proud of. I sent the entire PI's report -- with photos -- to Bonnie's husband Gene. Last I heard Gene was in jail for beating the shit out of the guy who hosted the gang-bang, and had filed for divorce. I bailed him out.

Now that I had my type of revenge I wanted to try that "well-lived life" scenario for another type of revenge. Unfortunately, two years after the weekend at the cabin that's still just a work in progress.

12