What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just was not easy for anyone to understand that didn't live a cuckold lifestyle. Her and Steve's cuckold existence was kind of unique in that it had never evolved from a lack of size or ability on her husband's side of things. She had just gotten caught up in the dirty thrill of cheating and extra sex she was getting outside her marriage. Steve was by far the better lover than most of the other men she fucked primarily because his cock had a natural curve to it that allowed it to stroke her g-spot almost every time he entered her. To this day with all the extra marital sex she had experienced he still maintained the majority of spots in her all time best orgasm list.

No it wasn't Steve's 'equipment' it was just how much he could actually give her. She believed that as her sexual drive had evolved that there probably wasn't a single man alive who could keep her satisfied. She needed sex every day multiple times a day at this point to keep her edge off and Steve's acceptance of that was what kept them together.

She still remembers the fateful night when she had been too tired to clean herself from the man she had just fucked and came in the door. She later found out from Steve that she had been becoming more and more careless and nonchalant about him discovering her. It was almost as if she wanted to be caught. Well on that night she got her wish but instead of the expected blowup and request for her to pack up and leave Steve had fallen to his knees and cleaned her up himself. He then shamefully admitted that yes her affairs made him angry but they also turned him on intensely.

He told her he was angry because he felt she was replacing him and she quickly dismissed that idea from his head. She explained what she had become, a closet nymphomaniac and that it just was a need of hers to get sex anywhere she could. She explained how it had started with her fucking a few clients to seal deals and had evolved into her fucking almost everyone in her office both men and women.

He had asked her how she could still work there and wasn't she afraid that people only looked at her as a slut now, how could her co-workers respect her. She smiled proudly at that question and told him that so many of them had told her that she was the best fuck they ever had that they weren't going to jeopardize being cut off. She also told him that a few times she heard about one of the guys or women bad mouthing her and how the CEO himself had taken them into his office and laid the law down to them. If they couldn't keep their mouths shut they were more than able to look for employment elsewhere.

He had pointed out to them how many contracts had been sealed by her efforts and how much the company had grown because of her. He reminded them of the huge Christmas bonus everyone had received based solely on the increased business generated by Joanna's pussy. He then told them they were officially cut off from access to any of that same pussy for 3 months if they chose to stay. That last bit had been requested by Joanna herself because she had grown to truly love fucking her co-workers because it insured she never had to go looking for strange cock outside.

The company even went as far as supplying her with a posh Manhattan apartment all expenses paid to play around in. She had spent many a night there partying with her friends, telling Steve she was working late before their confrontation. Now she just casually told him she was staying over in the city if she had a date. They had even wired the apartment with video so he could watch from home and still get his cuckold fix. Of course all of her co-workers knew of the video and also knew of its purpose and none objected because they totally trusted that it was only to keep Joanna's husband happy.

After the night of their confrontation their involvement in the cuckold life had evolved to what it was today. Steve happily wore a chastity device whenever she had a guest or guests over and sometimes he even wore it when she stayed over in the city at her insistence. They used humiliation for their own entertainment and allowed a certain few of her partners to take part in the verbal degrading of him. It was only a certain few though like George today because those few understood that this was all a game for Joanna and him. They would browbeat the shit out of him while in a sexual situation but outside of it they treated him with a sense of genuine friendship. In fact his regular golf foursome consisted of two of Joanna's co-workers who were also neighbors. The fourth in their group was his daughter's best friend's father Jack. He had often discussed with her what Jack would think about them if he ever learned the truth of their sex life.

She had shocked the shit out of him when she told him that he might already know because she had discussed it with Donna already. She had told him about that recently because it was at that same time she had told Donna about her desires for her daughter. Her desire to rip Trish's clothes off and turn her into her own little personal whore and plaything. She not only wanted to fuck her daughter but she wanted to own her little body and make her join her in her parties and lifestyle.

When she had started fantasizing about Trish it hadn't been anything so extreme, she just envisioned them making love together. That of course had come about from her seeing Trish naked in the bathroom last year and being hit in the face with how hot she had become. Recently however her fantasies had grown and she had felt the need to reach out and get them off her chest. Donna had been the one she turned to because all the other women she was friends with were wives of the men that came over and spent time with her and Steve.

She felt that if she had shared her feelings with any of them they would just insist on pushing her to make her fantasies reality. She knew how weak she could be to sexual suggestions and she had no doubt that she would have worked towards making Trish a big part of her lifestyle. So she turned to Donna, the mother of Trish's best friend. She had shared her and Steve's lifestyle with her a couple of years previously solely with the idea of feeling out whether her and Jack might be interested. She later found out that Donna had indeed approached Jack about including others in their sex life only to be shut down immediately.

She had then attempted to get Donna to join her on her own but had been gently rebuffed. Donna told her that she was interested but wouldn't ever go forward without her husband being involved. She had kept Joanna's and Steve's secret held close to her breast and it was that ability to keep a confidence and not judge her that led her to having the talk with Donna about Trish.

It had gone very well and Donna had just sat and listened, she didn't offer any advice because she guessed correctly that Joanna had just needed someone to vent on. After her talk with Donna she felt less stressed around her daughter but still the fantasies wouldn't go away. She was sure it had been her desires that had kept her from spending more time with Trish especially since her office was so close to where the girl's apartment was. Her office was on the corner of Fourteenth Street and Fifth Avenue, a short walk to Trish's place and an even faster cab ride. Even with the closeness she had not once reached out to take her to lunch or dinner mainly because she just didn't trust her desires around her.

Sure she had fantasized many times of taking her little girl out for a night on the town but in her fantasies they always wound up in the company apartment naked and dining on each other. Lately however they had gotten even more extreme, she fantasized about offering Trish up as a party favor at sex parties for clients and her friends. She would always cum immediately at the visual image of Trish being passed around the room and then winding up in her bed at the end of the night. She would always love her daughter then and reassure her how much she loved her. She also would finish her fantasy by asking Trish whose pussy was between her legs and Trish would always smile and tell her, "All yours mommy, it's all yours!" She would always have a huge orgasm at that point.

Now her life was poised once again to take a huge turn with the possibility of at least the most vanilla of her incestuous thoughts being possible. To say that the phone call and photo that she had gotten earlier today had rocked her world would be a supreme understatement. Add to that the fact that the person who sent her the photo and called was the one person she never would have expected to encourage her and she was a woman torn.

It had in fact been Donna that had sent a photo of her making out with Trish in what appeared to be an outdoor café. She had told her in the phone call that she was there with both Trish and Katie and had even alluded to being involved with her own daughter Katie. When she first got the information she had been able to think straight so she acted purely out of reflex when she had told her husband the thing that had sent him out of the house.

She had told him that she was going to take their daughter on as a regular lover leaving no room for discussion. She knew right after she had told him that she had approached it incorrectly and that he had left because he felt disrespected and taken for granted. The same feelings that had once before almost broken them up.

After he had left she had so many things to think about, Donna had requested they have lunch to discuss the photo. She wondered if Katie knew about her own desires towards her and if she did how she would feel about it. It was obvious by the look on her face in the photo that she was enjoying the kiss with her best friend's mother. It was only when she looked again after Steve had left that she noticed there was also video of the kiss. In the video she could hear Katie encouraging them and just as it ended she heard something that had rocked her world once again, Katie had clearly asked Trish if she ever imagined kissing her own mother that way.

Of course Katie had cut the video before Trish could answer so she was still left wondering. Then after a few hours of Steve having been gone she had gotten another set of photos, all of Trish dressed in a way that left little to the imagination. They had been accompanied by a comment that she was dressed for a night out on the town. At that point she had once again all but forgotten her problems with her husband and threw herself back on her bed and frigged her pussy vigorously through more than one orgasm thinking about her little girl.

Afterwards she got up off the bed and wandered around the house wondering where her husband was and what was going through his mind. Her desires for their daughter was the other half of her being torn in two and right now she felt like her prospect of getting Steve to understand was bleak. She had screwed up royally in the way she had initially told him and was hoping it was not too late for damage control.

Just the fact that she even had a hope of getting her husband to accept her lust for their daughter and her desire to make it manifest itself in an affair with her was evidence of just how unusual their sex life had become. She knew that in the overall majority of families throughout the country her feelings if they were present would be buried and denied forever.

It was because of the boundaries that they had already pushed that gave Joanna the briefest glimmer of hope that she might be able to gain to her what would be the ultimate example of having her cake and eating it too. She giggled silently at that thought and the possible pun involved, if she could actually take Trish on as her lover it would be more like having her pie and eating her too.

She looked over at the clock and noticed it was almost 3:30 in the morning and her concern just grew even more about the whereabouts of her husband. It was just then that she heard the garage door opener activate and she almost screamed in relief. She couldn't get excited though and didn't want to appear that way when Steve came in.

Steve had spent the entire night in the same bar and had made his own decisions about his wife's blatant statement that she was going to attempt to make their own daughter her lover. It wasn't even that she was going to fool around with her, not that it would have been any less shocking. No it was the comment that she hadn't had a regular lover in some time and that she was putting Trish in her cross hairs to assume that role.

Initially he had been outraged on more than one level at her statement. The first of course was the idea that she was going to try and seduce their sweet young daughter Trish. Talk about being blindsided and something coming out of leftfield, he knew that Joanna was definitely bi just because of the number of couples that had visited them in recent months. It wasn't unusual for Joanna to seem to enjoy the pussy she was playing with just as much as the cock attached to whatever husband was present.

Two of his partners in his golf foursome had become regular players in his house and it always involved their wives. Initially the wives had thought it was a swapping situation and though he would be fair game for them to play with too but it was he that put that idea to rest. Even since day one of their cuckolding lifestyle Steven had no desire to make it an open marriage even though Joanna had suggested it a number of times.

The idea of being with another woman while on some levels appealed to him it didn't come anywhere near what he experienced when he watched his wife with others. He didn't understand and had stopped trying; he just accepted that watching Joanna was one of the biggest turn ons in his life. Now after her statement earlier he had wondered if that would include watching her with Trish and even more perverse watching Trish get fucked by one of his friends while Joanna played with her. He had envisioned any number of scenarios all night long and was slightly ashamed to admit that the more he thought of them the more aroused he became.

Perhaps the most disturbing and potentially exciting vision in his head was Joanna and one of the couples they played with making Trish their airtight sex toy. All of this of course had him torn apart with a deeper conflict than he had ever dealt with as a cuckolded husband. All throughout their playing he had always tried to make it clear to her and her partners that it was a game they played. She had almost always backed him up and made sure that her partners knew how much she loved her husband and wouldn't accept anything that wasn't agreed on in the first place happening. Every man or woman that was allowed to participate in any form of humiliation had been talked to and made it clear that even the humiliation was a game.

This of course led to his biggest concern involving their daughter, was she mature enough to understand the game. Would she be able to keep her respect for him if she became involved with their lifestyle? Of course he could allow Joanna to take an easy way out and just have Trish for herself but his own kinky side wouldn't allow that. He would want to know everything and eventually just like with his wife he would want to watch. He would never touch Trish partially for the same reason he didn't touch the other wives in their group but god it got him hot thinking about watching.

So as he walked in the house he had almost decided to pursue this ultimate fantasy of hers but they needed to talk it out a lot. He had questions that needed answering and assurances given before he would give his blessing. Of course a part of him wondered if he refused to give his blessing would this be a make or break for his marriage and that was still a possibility albeit a distant one in his mind.

He walked in and was greeted by a sight he never expected to come home to. His wife, the independent strong willed woman who was one step shy of being his actual mistress was on her knees in the living room. She had tears dropping down her cheeks freely and appeared to be as humble as he could ever remember. He knew this woman for so many years and he knew that she didn't have it in her for this to be an act so he knew she was genuinely remorseful at the moment.

"Oh my God Steve please don't leave me! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to drive you away before it's just that...... I was so shocked by the texts and photo and even video I found later that.....I just spoke without thinking...... I promise that if you can't accept this it won't happen, I will put this aside....." Joanna was rattling at him.

He walked over and stood her up, and then he dried her tears with his shirt sleeve. He looked her in the eye and told her, "I'm not going to leave you honey, but we need to have a serious talk about what you dropped on my head before. I mean this is the most extreme thing you've ever wanted and I have some serious doubts about it, so it's up to you to convince me this will be okay. I need to understand where this came from and why it's so important to you. Then if I agree we have to have some very serious ground rules about Trish's involvement, am I clear."

Joanna sniffled but smiled inside because Steve wasn't saying no outright about her and Trish. She knew that if she explained it all to him she could make him understand and maybe even get him to see how including her would make their games even more exciting. Yes for the first time in hours she allowed herself to grasp the fantasy of Trish being her lover and hope that it could become reality.

"Anything you want honey, can we talk tonight or do you want to wait till tomorrow," Joanna asked meekly still not pushing the issue.

"Well if it's any evidence at all and if it gives you any hope that you can get me onboard with this idea I have had a hard on for hours. I think I would love my wife to take me to bed and make me pliable to her ideas like you usually do then we can talk in the morning. Be forewarned though, this is a stiff subject so I might need to be extra pliable to agree to what you want if you know what I mean!" Steve told her confidently.

That's what people who they played with never saw and why if they did they would realize that it truly was a game that Joanna and Steve played using others. There plenty of moments when they were alone like this one where Steve felt like asserting himself over Joanna and she always allowed him his due. Why shouldn't she, in her eyes he was the greatest husband on earth for allowing her to play outside their marriage the way he did. So when he wanted to be rewarded she always came through for him. This time though she knew she was going to go above and beyond in their bedroom tonight.

Once she got him going though she knew he would most likely succumb to the filthy imagery generated in her head. She would make him see the possibilities and assuage his fears if he had any and hopefully in the end he would fully agree with her making Trish her lover. That is if she had understood Donnas' messages correctly tonight.

In fact as she led her husband by the hand to the bedroom at 3:45 in the morning she wondered to herself just what her friend Donna was up to right now and how it involved their two daughters. Her imagination made her pussy wetter than it already was and her mind wouldn't stop flashing images as she helped her husband undress and she went to work on making him more pliable.

If Joanna were able to see inside the girl's apartment she would be both flattered and extremely turned on at the same time. She would see her lovely little Trish completely naked sitting in a chair with what looked like a professional video camera in her hand. She is obviously pointing it at the couple on the bed, seeing them would probably make Joanna cum in her panties.

1...67891011