What To Tell My Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Bob called me on Sunday afternoon. I told him that Dwayne and paid me another visit and that he had brought company. I could tell that Bob was pissed even though he was quite on the phone. He told me he would take care of it. He was cussing as he hung up the phone.

On Monday morning Bob showed up at the back door. I asked him inside but he said I needed to come outside with him for a minute. As we came around the back of the garage I say Dwayne being held my two other men. Bob and Dwayne were very big men but these two guys were awesome. Both were at least 6'7" tall and weighed more than 300 pounds. Dwayne looked scared.

Bob asked Dwayne if there was something he wanted to say to me. He told me that he was sorry about Saturday and Friday. He said that he would not be bothering me anymore. Before I could answer Bob said "I'm sure that you won't. But to make sure you don't forget or that any of your stupid friends decides to pay the lady a visit let me make sure you remember". With that, the other two young men started beating the hell out of Dwayne. I tried to get Bob to stop them, but he said that I didn't understand the streets. This message needed to be sent. Or would you rather have black men knocking on your door ever day looking for a quick fuck? I wanted neither and managed to get Bob to stop the beating.

Bob got into Dwayne's face and told him that I belonged to him and nobody touched his woman but him. Dwayne shook his head in acknowledgement and ran out as soon as he was freed. Bob thanked his helpers and walked back inside with me. I was pissed at what Bob had told Dwayne. I don't belong to anybody except your father. He explained that it was the only way to protect me now that Dwayne's stories had a witness. He said it wasn't any big deal. Just agree to have lunch out in public every so often and everybody will believe what I told Dwayne.

Bob was right about a lot of things. The whistles and catcalls stopped when I was out shopping. There were no other surprise visitors. And it was kind of nice having a simple lunch out with Bob every other week. Everything at home was ok too. I told Cindy that she was loving school. Your father was happy at work and at home. The only problem I had was that I was horny all the time. I made love with your father every night for the next two weeks. I couldn't get enough. The sex was good, but it wasn't the same. I told Cindy that this is what I meant when I said that "when you open the Pandora's Box you can't close it back up".

I explained that I had had sex four times, on two days with black men, and had cum more times on those occasions that I had in years. I also explained that I had never had such strong orgasms until then. Sex with your father was great and I did cum. But it was a plain vanilla kind of orgasm. I used my fingers to get off almost every day. I think that was why I enjoyed having lunch with Bob. There was always a possibility that I would have a big black cock inside me again. It never happened and I always felt guilty, but it didn't change things.

Things changed for me on a Saturday morning about two weeks later. I was buying the groceries at the local market. I didn't like the look at the zucchini that was on the shelf. Robbie was a young black kid that worked in the produce department. He was about 18 and was very good looking. I knocked on the produce department door and stuck my head through. I asked Robbie if he had anything fresher. He told me to come on back and he would show me what they had in the cooler. It was innocent enough until I noticed that he had a huge lump in the front of his pants. He didn't say or do anything, but I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of it. I guess I had a weird look on my face because Robbie asked me if I was ok. I surprised myself with my answer. I told him that I was ok, but told him that I should be the one asking him that question. I smiled and pointed at his hardon. I am normally not that bold, but I was getting horny just looking at it.

I didn't know that a black man could blush but there was no mistaking it. Robbie was lost for words. He tried to apologize and actually looked scared. I asked him what had gotten him hard like that. He said that he had heard all of the stories and begged me not to tell Mr. Johnson. He was really scared. There was something about this situation that turned me on. The two previous occasions had not been my idea, not within my control. Here, I was in total control. I toyed with Robbie. I asked him if I could see his cock. I thought he was going to turn and run, but I grabbed his arm and made him stay. I unzipped his short pants and reached in to fish out his cock. He was so hard that I had to unbuckle his shorts and pulled them and his underwear down in order to get his cock free.

I told Cindy that I could only guess, but that his cock appeared to be bigger than your father's and Tom's. It was not as big as Bob or Dwayne, which would make Robbie's cock was about 11". It felt silky to the touch, but very very hard. The more I touched it the more uncomfortable Robbie got. I told Cindy that I now know that this is why I was acting that way. I needed to be in control of something. Combined with my continuous horny state and this all made sense. You should have seen the look on his face when I put as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I started to move my mouth up and down. He moaned and then said that he didn't understand. Mr. Johnson said to leave you alone. I stopped sucking long enough to tell Robbie that this was my idea. I told him that the stories he had heard were most likely true, but I was forced to participate. I told him that Bob won't hurt him as long as he keeps his mouth shut and I don't tell him.

I went back to sucking on Robbie's cock. He relaxed enough to put his hands on the back of my head and started pumping. Being young and oversexed, it took Robbie no time to fill my mouth with cum. I swallowed as much as I could but some leaked from both sides of my mouth. I stood up and wiped my face clean while Robbie regained his composure. I told him that I wished I had time for him to fuck me but that we both had things to do. I told him he would get a chance later. With that, I picked up a fresh zucchini and left the produce cooler. I quickly finished my shopping and returned home. As soon as the food was put away I went up stair to make myself cum. I sure was glad I hadn't forgotten about the zucchini. It felt wonderful.

Chapter 6

As soon as I saw you and your father I felt like such a slut. I had no idea why I was acting that way. I love you and your father. I didn't want to cheat on him or endanger our life together by causing your father to divorce me. But I wanted to cum like I had cum before. It wasn't that your father didn't take care of me sexually. I needed something he couldn't give me. Until today I had managed to fight these urges. I didn't know what I would do next. I didn't trust myself. It was all I could do to make sure that the two of you didn't see my panic.

What I needed was someone to talk to about this. The only person I could think of was my old college roommate. She was a good friend and I trusted her to keep her mouth shut. She had screwed around quite a bit back in college. I also knew that she had fucked a few black guys too. I was lucky in that she hadn't moved too far away. She lived in a small town about an hour away. I called her and set up a meeting for the next weekend. I told your father that I would be sending the night and getting caught up with old times. The truth was that I wasn't sure how long it would take to take this out or how much free time she would have. She was married and had two little boys.

I arrived at Paula's house at noon the following Saturday. I spent some time with her family, getting to know her husband and kids. Later that afternoon Paula and I went out shopping. We found a nice quite place at a restaurant she knew, so that we could talk. I told here everything that had happened in the last few weeks. She took in my story and just smiled at me when I had finished. She knew that I had been tight legged in school. She found it quite funny that I had found the pleasures a black cock could bring. She wasn't much help to start with. After she got over her laughter, she did help me talk it out. She said that it had been difficult trying to stop fucking around when she got married. She said that two things had helped her let it go. The first was that she had screwed around enough that it wasn't new anymore. She said it was still fun, but she had regained some control over when and with whom she would mess around with. The second thing was that she had met her husband during that same time period. He knew what she was doing and loved her anyway. She stopped messing around because she wanted too, not because he made her. He wanted her to quit, but left it up to her as to how and when to make it happen.

I asked her if she regretted having to stop. She said that she would be lying if she said she would love to have a nice big black cock between her legs again. She said that she wouldn't do anything to spoil what she has now. That made me feel better, that there was a light at the end of the tunnel. But what was I going to do about my situation?

Paula said that I was going to have to live out some of my feelings. She said that she could see how upset I was. I told Cindy that Paula could tell how much I loved her and her father. However, she said that I had experienced something special. Those black men had made me cum so often and so hard. I hadn't responded like that to sex with anyone else. She said that those experiences were too new and would be almost impossible to ignore. She said I would have to work my way through this, one way or the other. She said that there was one fact that I wasn't going to get away from. That fact was that I enjoyed the sex and that I would continue cheating until I had worked all these feelings out. If I acknowledged that I enjoyed having sex with those men, then I would gain some control over this and I might not get caught. If I denied my feelings, or tried to ignore them, I would have no control over what might happen. No control means that I would, sooner or later, get caught. We called it a day. I had a lot to think about.

Chapter 7

By the time I got home my head was spinning. I had spent most of my free time thinking about what Paula had said. I couldn't tell if she was making sense or I was going crazy. The only thing that was worse than my confusion was how horny I was, all the time. Your father screwed me three times that Sunday and I wanted more. I fingered myself two more times and was begging for more. I hardly slept that night.

The next morning I decided to call Bob and get myself properly fucked. He couldn't get over here fast enough. I hadn't told why I needed to see him. I guess he thought some other asshole was making a pass and he was going to have to kill the dumb bastard. I wished I had a camera with me when I told him that I was horny and wanted to fuck.

After he got over the shock of what I had said, he scooped me up in his arms and took me to the basement. He almost ripped my clothes off. I guess he thought that I would change my mind if he didn't get me naked fast enough. I blinked twice and I was naked, on my back, legs spread, and Bob's head was buried in my pussy. I cam almost immediately.

Bob wanted to mount me right after eating me, but I stopped him. I had actually enjoyed sucking Robbie's cock so much that I pulled Bob to the head of the bed and took in as much of his cock as my mouth would allow. I had forgotten how big he really was. I had three inches of his cock in my mouth and had both of my hands stroking him, at the same time. He must have been very excited because it took no time for him to fill my mouth with cum. I swallow as fast as I could but more ran down my chin than went down my throat.

I told Cindy that when her father finished having sex he would go limp. That was normal. But Bob stayed hard. He mounted me a little too quickly and the pain was awesome. He couldn't control himself. The first time he fucked me he took lots of time getting his huge cock into me. Not this time, he was all the way inside me in thirty seconds. I loosened up quickly. All those other cocks had done their damage. God, I love how big his cock was and how full I felt. He pounded my poor pussy. I would have been moaning like hell but every time he slammed into me it took my breath away. I tried to keep count of my orgasms but that was a waste of time. It felt like it was one long intense explosion. I had three of those type explosions before Bob pumped my belly full of cum.

While I knew he hadn't fucked me for an hour, it sure felt like it. We lay together until we could catch our breath. I was surprised that his cock stayed inside my pussy even as it went soft. After we had rested for a few minutes, Bob wanted to talk. He wanted to know what had changed. He said that he was surprised to hear from me and was shocked when he had heard me ask him to fuck me. I explained about what I had been going through the last few weeks. I also explained about my visit to Paula. He laughed when I told him about Robbie. I told him that I was going to play this out and see where it goes. I thought my sex life was great until I had a giant black pole stuck into my pussy.

Bob got up and took a quick shower. When he returned he said that he had an idea that could make my life much better. He said that he had noticed that the house and yard needed lots of attention. I told him that we did the best that we could, but money was a little tight. He said that he knew a few men in various trades that could come by and help make this old place shine again. He said that they did good work and that they all had something else that I needed. He smiled and his hand traveled down his body until it reached his big cock. Then he said that they all loved white women and would be glad to work for pussy.

I made it quite clear that I was not a whore. He agreed and told me I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. He said that I should set up a meeting with each of the men and let them see what work needed to be done. While they are checking out the work I could check out the men. If I like what I see then schedule the work. If you don't want to be with any of them just let me know and I will find others that you will approve of. He said it would all be in my hands. You control who you fuck, when it happens, and how often it happens. I told him I would think about it. Then I smiled and asked him what his finder's fee was. He smiled back and let his hand travel down his body to his going cock. I slid to the end of the bed and sucked his cock into my mouth.

Chapter 8

Over the next two weeks I interviewed a landscaper, a painter, an electrician, and a heating and a/c guy. To speed things along with my story I told Cindy only the highlights, until something very important happened. I think she was more comfortable with that. I also think I was making her horny, but we won't go there.

While I did feel more in control than before, I was still out of control. I wanted to get past this as soon as possible. I thought that if I could get enough black cock I would find the balance that my life had been missing. I decided to interview each of the men that Bob recommended. I figured that I would find a few that I would like. Little did I know that my pussy wanted them all.

The landscaper offered to treat the lawn once, to mow it every week, to clean up the leaves in the fall, and to trim the trees and scrubs as needed. He told me that Bob had said I would be paying for this in an unusual way. I blushed, but shock my head in agreement. He just smiled and said that he would be bringing a three man crew each Wednesday. We did have a very big yard to take care of. He said that he would want me to take care of all three men. He said that two men would be working outside and one would be "working" inside. I blushed again, but agreed. I hadn't counted on handling that many men in one day, but what the hell. The sooner I got over this obsession the better. Instead of signing a contract he took me downstairs and sealed the deal with an 11" black pen. He was big, strong, handsome, and he fucked the hell out of me for almost an hour.

The painter agreed to paint the inside of the house except the basement. He also agreed to paint the outside of the house and the stand alone garage. He said that it would take four men about two weeks to complete the job. He wanted me to take care of his entire crew each day that they were on the job, himself included. He said that it would be difficult to control the men and the quality of their work unless each man got treated the same. He said that job was so large and costly that he would like to visit me once a week for the next six weeks to cover his expenses. I was concerned about this last wrinkle. What if I decided to quite fucking around before then? He knew that was a problem with me and offered me the option of allowing his crew to visit me on rainy days, when they didn't have any work. I agreed to that option, but only two additional visits. We sealed the deal in the basement. That was the day that I got butt fucked for the second time. I swore that was the last time I would ever allow that to happen again. These men were too big for that kind of action.

The electrician saw that I needed some minor repairs, some wiring upgrades, and I wanted additional outlets in the bedrooms and the basement. He also did telephone work and would add an additional jack in the basement and in Cindy's room. Most of his work was labor, so all he wanted was to fuck me on the two visits it would take to do the work. He said that he would like an additional visit to cover the materials. I sealed the deal with a blowjob in the kitchen. He was in a hurry to get to another job. His name was Decker and I liked him so much that he visited many more times than the work required. He cock was 13" long but not very fat. I was surprised when he worked his cock into my throat and face fucked me. I really liked how that felt and allowed his to come by as often as our schedules would allow. I was spending a lot of time on my back those days.

The heating and a/c guy was nice too. I would only need him on an as needed basis. I told him I would take care of him each time he had to come out. He agreed, with one addition. He said that if I needed him at night or weekends, he would want to visit me twice for each of those visits. I agreed.

Bob introduced me to a mechanic too. I got so used to setting up deals for services that I set up a few on my own. We needed to solve a bug and ante problem in the house. One quick fuck in the basement and the problem was solved.

The more I talked the more Cindy's mouth hung open. She asked me if there was anybody in the community I hadn't fucked. She laughed when I told her that I hadn't been with the priest or the doctor. Cindy laughed and said that they are both white. I laughed back. Cindy wanted to know more.

Chapter 9

I told Cindy that arranging a schedule that allowed me to not get caught and yet take care of all of my promises was the difficult part. Most days were spent with me seeing 2 or 3 different men. I started at 10 am and stopped when I needed to get cleaned up and go to pick you up. Sometimes, when things got backed up, I would do two or three men at a time. I got to where I loved having a cock in my mouth and in my pussy at the same time. Cindy was shocked at how whorelike I had acted.

I told her that I loved every minute of it. The yard men usually finished their work quickly and come to the basement for some entertainment. Those days always turned into a gangbang. The painters got very little work done the first few days. Without anyone to supervise them they all wound up in the basement. I spent a lot of time with a cock in my mouth, pussy, and each hand. Five hours would pass in what would feel like minutes. On most of those days one of the men would have to help me get cleaned up. My arms and legs wouldn't work well after taking that kind of fucking.