What Turned Me On Pt. 07

Story Info
Lesbian fantasies.
4k words
4.69
3.7k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about 9 weeks since I had met Mary and although we had spent some time together with a couple of play dates, one quick afternoon lunch, and hundreds of texts we had never really spent any time alone. I had a big interest in her, more as a friend and confidant, but in the dark recesses of my mind, I had a sexual interest in her as well. What I still couldn't quite get a firm answer on was her sexuality. Her interests, any interest in me, and whether or not something may happen.

Sometimes I would be lying in bed late at night thinking of her, most of the time, the thoughts were of our friendship, how she was there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on, and me for her as well. But on occasion, those thoughts of her would turn sexual. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to wrap my arms around her. I wanted to be face-deep in her pussy, making her moan as I ate her out. I wanted lesbian sex; I wanted those experiences. I wanted to see what it would be like to make love to a woman, to have that orgasmic, panicked, unusual, taboo, yet lustful experience, that not everyone gets to have. Unbeknownst to me, it wouldn't be long until I got my chance.

Later afternoon hours on a Thursday when I was at work, I got a message from Mary. It read; "Hey I just found out my ex is taking the kids all weekend; I have no plans. Wanna get together and hang on Saturday?"

"Yeah, that would be cool." Was my response.

I followed up with, "Let me see if I can get a what's his name, or my parents for child care and we can surely hang."

I made some calls and texts and managed to secure a free night from Saturday to Sunday and looked forward to being able to get out and have some fun.

I texted Mary back when I knew for sure and we went back and forth on what we wanted to do. We decided on a nice dinner, followed by some time at a bar in the neighborhood we had both been at before. Some drinks, music, and time out is what we both needed. I was so excited that I was getting out, getting away from the mundane throws of life, and getting some time alone with her, even as friends, I needed that escape.

Saturday afternoon after getting everyone off and situated, I texted Mary and asked her what she was wearing. She replied, "Casual, but classy."

Casual but classy I thought to myself. What does that mean? I wanted to wear a sexy dress, with nylons and heels, but that does not fit the definition of casual. I knew we were only going to one of the chain restaurants in the area and the bar we were heading to, was no more than the local corner pub, which had a pool table, darts, and a jukebox. So, I guess the fancy dress and looking overly sexy, was out. I rummaged through my closet and found a great pair of jeans, and a nice off-white colored long-sleeve loose-fitting shirt and threw on some dark blue heels to make the ensemble look classy but casual.

I was planning on picking Mary up at her house, but just as I was walking out my door, she texted advising she was running behind, and would just meet me at the restaurant. I sat around my house for a few more minutes, getting more and more nervous as the time passed. I arrived at the restaurant about 10 minutes before Mary. That 10 minutes of waiting in my car was nerve-wracking to me. I wasn't quite sure why. This wasn't a "date" in the aspect of a couple, just two friends meeting for dinner and getting out for the night. But I promise you I was just as nervous that night, as I was on the night, I first met Linda.

Mary texted me she was there, just after I walked in and told the hostess, I needed a table for two. I looked through the windows, looking for her, when I finally saw her coming around the corner towards the front door. She was wearing dark jeans, a long length tight fall-style white sweater, and a pair of black heels. Her hair was done, at least more than I had seen it before, and she had on make-up, something neither of us did daily. She looked very pretty.

We hugged as she came in and I could smell the light scent of her perfume on her clothing. I walked behind her as the waitress escorted us to our table and I looked at her ass, almost the whole way there. Her walk was sexy, yet reserved, and those jeans gave her hips and ass such a defined look to them. I kept my focus obviously, but I couldn't tell you how many times during dinner, I glanced down at her tits, which were protruding perfectly through the tight white sweater she had on.

We had such a blast at dinner, trying each other's food, and drinks and just laughing and giggling at the joys of parenthood, our exes, life, parents, our mundane jobs, and our co-workers. It was such a lively, enchanting, open, easy conversation. It was like we had known each other for years. After dinner we followed one another to the bar, parking next to each other in the back of the lot.

We walked in found a table nearest the dartboard and ordered a couple of beers. The place was pretty empty, with just a couple of regulars sitting at the far end of the bar. We basically had the place to ourselves and as overly excited we both were to be out, free of responsibility, and ready to party. Our first toast was to a night out. The second was my divorce, which was finalized just a few days prior. I never expected much more than friendship and a buddy to hang out with, but what happened that night, changed the trajectory of my life and opened a sexuality I had never experienced before. That night, was the first step in what had led me to where I am, and the tales I write you.

We had played a few games of darts - we both truly sucked at - and played some music from the jukebox. We were having a grand ole time, just being out and having fun. It was at the start of the 3rd game of 301, when she bellowed out, "Loser of this game, buys the next round."

"Alright," I replied with a big smile on my face.

I think it took us 25 rounds to finish the game. We both missed our marks often, missed the board circle completely, and even had darts coming flying back at us, hitting the floor. But we didn't care, we were out, we were buzzed, we were happy and we were two ladies having fun. I did lose the game by 5 points and I bought us the next round. But as we started game 4, I spoke out, "What's the bet on this game?"

"Your call, I made the last bet," Mary replied.

Being a bit buzzed, feeling a bit bold, and overly excited I was out living life, I said, "Okay. If you win, the next round is on me again. But if I win, you gotta kiss me."

"Kiss you." She exclaimed.

"Yep, kiss me," I replied. "And not some peck on the lips kiss, I mean a long sexy kiss."

"Oh, don't tempt me, girl," Mary replied as she smiled at me mischievously. "The way you've been playing, I won't be kissing anything." She blasted me with a put-down.

"Okay!" I bolted out. "I see where this is going. You aren't the queen of darts either." I jested. "Is it a bet?" I asked.

"It's on." She touted boldly. "Get your wallet out! I'm thirsty," she said as she turned towards me looking me deep in my eyes.

But just then time stood still for a few seconds, like you see in the movies. All of a sudden it was just us. There was no bar, no noise, no people, just the two of us standing face to face, looking deeply into each other's eyes. My heart was racing, as our bodies faced each other. Mary's hand reached out slowly, softly touching my fingers as we stood in silence. I felt feelings deep inside of me I hadn't in a long time. Feelings of trust, desire, passion, and deep interest. And by the way Mary was looking back at me, I believed she was feeling the same. Perhaps it was the alcohol, the night, the fact that neither of us had sex in forever, but I felt there was something between us.

I do not doubt at that moment, we both knew. We both wanted one another. Neither of us was going to admit it, or come out and say it, but I believe we both knew where this might be going. And one game of darts was going to determine that.

Mary turned to throw her first dart. I felt my throat tighten and I swallowed the last bit of saliva in my mouth. There was no jocularity during this game. There was silence and concentration. I don't know if she was playing to win, because she knew she'd have to kiss me, or if she was just putting on a show.

The game went back and forth and we were both down to single digits when I finally hit the number I needed and won the game. I chirped aloud because it was the first game I had won, but more importantly, she had to kiss me.

"Haha," I bellowed out as I pulled my dart from the board. "Look who lost now Queen Bee." I sarcastically spoke.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she groaned out as she took a swig of beer.

My excitement of winning turned to sheer panic as I stepped back closer to her. She was there, I had won and now we had to kiss and if it wasn't something she wanted to do, I didn't want to make it uncomfortable for her. "You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to," I said to her, as we stood face-to-face.

"No, I always pay my debts off," she replied.

Mary stepped closer to me, licked her lips, tilted her head slightly sideways and to the right, and leaned in towards me. I couldn't believe this was happening. A sarcastic, drunken boisterous bet that sprang from my mouth was about to come true. Our lips touched and just held firm for a few seconds until both of our quivering lips parted. Her tongue hit mine and they began swirling around each other's mouth. Our bodies moved in closer to one another and I felt her hand rest along the side of my hip.

We kissed passionately, or as passionately as we could —being nervous and impromptu - for about 15 seconds until she pulled away. She stopped just inches from my face staring into my eyes for a few seconds, before she placed another soft closed-lip kiss on my lips, whispering the words. "I hope that was sexy enough for you."

I smiled and nodded yes, without saying a word. I think at that moment we both realized what just happened and looked around to see if anyone saw it. None of the patrons seemed to have taken their eyes off the TV and were not paying attention to us. We both smiled and lightly giggled as we reached for our beers taking our last sips and getting ready for the next game.

We ordered another round of beers and played one more game of darts before calling it a night. After the kiss, we both talked and busted each other's chops about our shooting skills, but the excitement and giggly, fun moments that were there before seemed to have slipped away. Now things had taken a bit of a weird turn since we had kissed. I don't know if we were both shocked, uneasy, or just overwhelmed by what just occurred, but the night seemed different.

As we walked out of the bar and turned the corner towards the parking lot, I began to wonder if I had pushed the envelope too far, in betting the kiss. Did I push her away? Did I make her uncomfortable? Was I putting more into this friendship, hoping to make it more? Had I been to forward? But, just as those countless thoughts were racing around in my mind, Mary slipped her hand into mine and walked hand-in-hand with me to the driver's side door of her car.

We stood chatting for a while and I could feel the nervousness between us. I didn't want her to leave feeling awkward, or uneasy, so I finally spoke up and apologized about the kiss bet. She smiled and chuckled a bit saying, "If I didn't want to kiss you, I wouldn't have accepted the bet."

I didn't know what to say. I was stunned she said that. Was she interested in me, or was it just a bet and she hadn't cared if she lost and had to kiss me? I was so lost for a few seconds. I was just trying to piece together my thoughts when Mary reached out her hands cupping mine and said, "I kinda liked it."

"I did too," I replied.

"Have you wanted to kiss me before?" She asked.

In a long-drawn-out response, I grumbled out... "Umm, well, yes, but I didn't want to...

Before I could finish the sentence, Mary said, "I have thought about it too."

There was silence between us after that. We just stood there staring at each other, holding hands, both of us lacking the courage to move in for another kiss.

I took a deep breath, set my fears aside, edged closer to her, and leaned in for another kiss. This time the nervousness and excitement was more intense because we both had admitted we wanted to kiss one another. Our lips met, held firm for a few seconds and then our mouths parted. We kissed deeply and passionately for about a minute until I pulled away and smiled at her. I could taste her lipstick on my lips and in the darkness of the parking lot, I could see the passion and fire in her eyes. Mary pulled me in again and we continued kissing deeply in the parking lot for another few minutes.

I felt feelings inside of me, I had not had in a long time. I wanted this. I wanted her and even though it was a woman, I was more than happy to be standing there kissing her. I could not stop, and she couldn't either, because every time one of us pulled away, we dove right back in kissing again. Our arms wrapped around one another. Her hand cupped my face, as mine reached and came to rest on the back of her head. Our passions were ignited and even though neither of us had admitted our interest in one another or being "lesbians" or dating, this kissing was a clear indication that there was more to this.

When we finally parted, and she drove off, I got into my car and I was overly excited, overly nervous, my heart was pumping in my chest and fantasies were even more heightened. I drove home with a million thoughts running through my head. At times my hand was cupping my breasts or sliding between my legs. My hands shook holding the steering wheel, my stomach was doing flip flops, and the overacting anxiousness that I carry with me always was spinning like a tornado through my body. I couldn't wait to get home and catch my breath. To let this soak in.

Now that I kissed her it wasn't some made-up female fantasy, this was about her. Perhaps the first step (at least I hoped) for me to finally have a lesbian experience, or maybe even enter into a lustful relationship with a woman. All those late nights of thinking of kissing her, or what she looked like naked, or what her pussy felt like in my hand or on my tongue, came rushing back tenfold to what they were before.

When I pulled into the garage and shut the overhead door, I turned the car off and just sat in silence. I needed to calm down. I needed to give myself a minute to decompress. I closed my eyes and just sat in the silence, just pushing all the racing thoughts away. When I felt my heart rate drop down to a normal pace, I finally managed to take my first deep breaths. I breathed in through my nose and out of my mouth a few times, finally letting all the anxiety, panic, excitement, and adrenaline go.

But as I sat there, I thought about our night. I thought about how sexy she looked. How much fun we had, how I couldn't even imagine that I bet a kiss. I thought about that first kiss. It went by so quickly that I couldn't even visualize it anymore. But that parking lot kiss, where we both admitted our wanting to kiss one another, came screaming back into my mind. I felt myself reliving it. Tasting it, feeling it as if it was happening again. And before I could even finish it in my mind, my pussy was throbbing. My anxiety, fear, disbelief, and nervousness subsided. But now my hormones had taken over.

When I got out of the car and started walking through the house, I couldn't get out of my clothes fast enough. My shirt was unbuttoned and off my arms before I passed the kitchen. My bra hit the floor in the hallway. As I entered my bedroom and was pulling down my pants, making my way to my bed, my phone dinged. It was Mary writing she had gotten home safely. I replied to her telling her the same as I was trying to kick off my jeans. Before my knee even hit my mattress, my panties were down and my fingers were running up and down over my pussy.

I fell into bed coming to rest on my back, my legs were spread and my hands just caressing every inch of my body. I could still taste her lipstick on my lips, and smell her perfume in my nose. I could still taste the beer on my breath, just as I tasted it on hers as we kissed in that parking lot.

I wanted to text her and tell her to come over. I wanted her naked body next to mine. I wanted her fingers inside of me, as I wanted mine inside of her. I was dripping wet and so turned on, that I couldn't contain myself.

A whole new thought pattern of sexual experiences exploded within me. I kept fantasizing about us getting into her car after kissing in the lot. The excitement of knowing we weren't done yet. Thoughts of us leaning over her center column, kissing and touching each other. Lifting up; or unbuttoning our shirts and sliding our hands up and onto each other's tits. Pulling bras cups down and leaning our heads, one after another onto each other's nipples, sucking and licking them. Getting more and more turned on in the darkness of the lot until I finally reach for her jeans button popping it open and sliding down her zipper. Her hand doing the same to mine.

In the heat of the moment, we both would be kicking off our heels and trying to raise our asses, to make getting our hands down one another pants easier. My hands sliding down into those dark jeans feeling her smooth sexy panties, getting my first feel of the outline of her pussy, as she is angling correctly to get her hands down my pants, feeling how wet and aroused I was.

Both of us kissing deeply, pressed up against one another, our shirts opened up, tits hanging out, fingering each other, moaning through our kisses until one; and then both of us orgasm on each other's fingers.

Pulling each other closer afterward, knowing this is what we want and who we want to be with. Wishing we were alone in a room, pulling clothes off, sliding panties down, and getting our first taste of each other's dripping wet pussies. Orgasm after orgasm, until we were both spent.

I couldn't tell you how many times I reached for my phone, grasping it, holding it up to my face, pulling up her text message that she was home, and seeing my reply underneath. Starting to text out; "come over," while my free hand was rubbing my clit or fingering myself. Only to stop myself and just keep fantasizing more about her. Wanting her, begging her to fuck me. How deep my fingers were inside my pussy. How loud I was moaning in the darkness of my room. How as much as I had never seen her naked body, I could picture it in my mind. How sexy it was, how hot it would be. I came time and time again, including fingering myself in the ass, on my knees wishing it was her fingers ramming in and out of me.

When all of the fantasies, as fast-paced and hot as they were, had concluded, I was face down, ass up, in my room, numb from the waist down. I was covered in sweat. I was breathing heavily, and I felt like I had jackhammered my pussy into submission. I had gotten off, thinking of a woman I had just had a small, but sexy make-out session in the back of a parking lot, after a great night out. But unlike my kiss with Linda, this one was overly arousing.

I was changing. I wanted this so bad. This wasn't some porn movie, some odd fantasy of my divorce lawyer, this was without a doubt, for real and with somebody I felt I had a great connection with, who seemingly, had a connection with me.

As I was coming down from my erotic rush, I began to think, what happens next? Do I text her again tonight or tomorrow? Do I ask her about dating one another? Do I send her an erotic picture and see how she responds? Was it the alcohol, that fueled this goodnight kiss? Will she feel the same in the morning? How in the world do I breech these questions and was I prepared for the answers? As much as I have fantasized and thought about dating a woman, was I ready for this? Could I come out if I fell in love? Was I ready to tell the world; Yeah, I was married and have 3 kids, but now I like pussy? Was she thinking of the same questions?

12