What Will Happen

Story Info
A wife is abducted from a parking lot and violated.
4.7k words
3.98
25.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ayj984l3
ayj984l3
17 Followers

This is my story and is also published elsewhere.

*****

I'm still not sure exactly how it happened. It seemed so quick. One minute I had put the last of my groceries into the back of the car, and the next thing I know there's a bag over my head and I'm on my face in the back of a van (well, it wasn't a seat...it was more like a blanket on a floor, so didn't it have to be a van?) with somebody ziptieing my hands behind my back. In hindsight I think he must have smacked the side of my head to stun me, because I was too much in shock to make a sound.

Hands reached under the mask and secured a gag between my teeth, which made me realize I should be screaming... but it was too late. I could feel my bound wrists being connected to something, and I heard my abductor moving. I heard the engine start, and the next thing I knew, we were moving. He hadn't spoken a word... I hadn't seen a face... No threats, no conversations, I was just being taken somewhere. Why? What did he want? Or was it "they?" I really had no idea what was going on.

It occurred to me that I should be trying to track our turns and the time to figure out where I was being taken, but by then I had already missed a few. I had no idea where we were. I felt myself panicking, but I realized there was nothing I could do so I tried to control my breathing. I didn't know how well the cloth over my head was allowing air in, but it seemed hot and humid. Probably that helped prevent me from hyperventilating.

But what was going on? Why would anybody want to grab me like this? We certainly don't have money for a random. I don't have any enemies that I know of. My husband is going to be worried if I'm too late getting home. Finally the van stopped... somewhere.

"You can make all the noise you want," a male voice said. I really couldn't tell anything from the voice. He could be young or old, white or black. "Nobody can hear you here." I heard the driver get out and close the door. Then the side door opened. "Well, now, let's see what we have here."

I heard a zipper and thought, Oh no, is this a rape? I heard some rustling noises, and then a snap?!? "Your driver's license says your name is Tiffani. Let's be clear, girl, I really don't care who you are. But I do need you to know that I just took a picture of your driver's license, so I know where you live. You don't want me to know that."

I felt something cool press against my hand. "Thank you for giving me the fingerprint to unlock your phone. Now I'm sending myself the contact info for everyone with your last name. I'm sure one of these is a husband, and the others are probably kids and in-laws. You don't want me to get in touch with them, either. Oh fantastic, here is a church. I'll send that one, too. Now let's just see... sure enough, you saved your Facebook password so I can get in to that, too. Okay, that should be enough.

"Now, cunt, let's be clear. If you give me a hard time, or if you even think of reporting this, I will ruin you. Now as long as you never see my face, you can leave this unhurt. But if you try to take that mask off, I will have to make sure you can't possibly turn me in. Got it?"

I was so afraid that I was shaking. He was threatening my whole family! What did he want, and how could I get out of this? What should I do?

WHAP! I felt an incredibly sharp blow on my bottom.

"I asked you question, cunt! Do you understand that you have everything to lose if you give me a hard time in any way?"

"Yes," I tried to say through the gag, nodding my head.

"Alright, I'm going to take your gag off. Just remember that it's up to you whether you leave her okay or not."

I felt the gag being removed, and between that and the loosening of the cloth over my head I was able to take in some deep, cool breaths that helped clear my head.

"Now, let's get you better arranged. I'm going to cut the zip tie holding your wrists together, but one of our wrists is still attached to the van do don't get any big ideas." I felt the tie being cut, and the relief on my shoulders was immediate. He pulled my feet so I rolled onto my stomach and my tied hand was up by my head in a much more comfortable position. I felt myself relax a little at the relief from the pain.

"So here's what's going to happen, cunt. I woke up horny this morning. Now I don't spend money on date and dinners and movies hoping to get lucky. I fuck who I want, when I want. I parked at the grocery store, waiting for the right bitch to park beside me. When I saw your red hair coming up beside me, I knew you were the one I was going to take."

Oh, God, no. I've always tried to be such a good girl. I mean, maybe my husband and I have done a few little things to keep things spicy, but I've never cheated on him.

I felt him pull my shoe off, and I jerked my feet up and shouted, "No!"

WHAP! My bottom was on fire! This guy was strong, and he wasn't kidding.

"It's fine with me if you want to do it the hard way, cunt. I love watching your ass shake when I slap it. But it won't change what's happening. You're going to get fucked. The only question is how much you get hurt in the process. Now, are you going to keep fighting me?"

What's the point? There's nothing I can do to stop him. I know people tell you to just relax and let it happen, but doesn't that mean I'm part of letting it happen? Doesn't that mean I'm guilty too?

WHAP! "AAAAAAH!" I couldn't help crying out. Slowly I lowered my feet to where they had been.

"Smart move, cunt," he said as he removed my other shoe. "Now, let's see how red I've made that ass so far."

I felt his hands lift my blouse and grip the elastic at the top of my leggings. I found myself wishing I had worn something with a lot of zippers and snaps and anything else that would make them hard to remove. I could feel my cheeks turning hot with shame as the waistband was pulled below my bottom and I knew I was exposed to his eyes. I felt a cool breeze, and realized the side door was still open. Oh, please, let there not be anybody around to see me like this.

"Ha ha, I can see my handprints on your ass. I like that."

I heard a click, and recognized the sound. He just took a picture of my naked bottom! "Oh, please, don't take pictures."

"I'm just adding you to my scrapbook, cunt. Do you think your family will recognize the red hair sticking out of your hood and the wedding ring on your finger?"

"No, you said you wouldn't if I didn't fight you!"

"Then stop giving me lip about pictures, cunt! These are for the scrapbook of all the cunts I've raped, but they're also my insurance policy so you don't decide to do anything stupid when I let you go. Now close your eyes tightly. I'm going to reach under your hood and tie a blindfold over your eyes. I want to take the hood off so your face is recognizable in the rest of the pictures I take. If I have to use these pictures I want to be sure they do their job."

I briefly thought of trying to get a good look at him, but decided it was safer to be able to tell him that I could never identify him to the police. I kept my eyes tightly shut as I felt the blindfold secured over my eyes and the hood removed.

"Now, turn your head to the other side so I can see you better." Click... another picture showing my face and bare bottom.He grabbed the waistband of my leggings again, and pulled them down my legs and off. I felt so exposed, and vulnerable.

"That's better. Now spread your legs a little for me. What do you know, I thought all bitches shaved these days. Nice pubes."

My face burned with shame. No one but my doctor had ever looked at these parts of my body. And he was no gentleman. This wasn't tender and loving like it was supposed to be. He was so crude. Whatever he looked like, this was not a man I would ever allow to see me like this. I felt him raise the back of my top.

"A sports bra, good. That makes things easier." He pushed the bottom of my bra up as far as he could while I was laying on my chest. "Now turn over."

"Please, no." I was surprised at how small my voice sounded, as it cracked.

WHAP! "NOOOOOOOOO!" That couldn't be his hand. Was it a belt?

WHAP! "OKAY!" I shouted. My tears were flowing freely as I slowly managed to turn over. Click! Click! Click! He was taking pictures of me with my pubic area totally uncovered. I was more ashamed than I thought I could possibly face.

"Now lets get those jugs uncovered." He lifted under my sports bra and pushed it up, completely exposing my breasts. Click! Click! "Damn, how many kids have you had?"

Oh, please, isn't it enough that you're doing this? I know that I'm no teenager any more.

"Spread your legs."

I can't do this. I can't help him. WHAP! "OWWWWWWWWW"

He had slapped my breast! Slowly I opened my legs, dying a little inside as I realized I was exposing my most private parts to him. Click! Click! My tears erupted again, uncontrollably.

"You're a slow learner, but you're getting the idea. I'll bet you're enjoying this, aren't you. Are you wet, cunt?"

I shook my head no. I wasn't, was I? The only thing my body knew was fear and shame. Click! Click! No! My mind screamed as I felt a finger between my legs, intruding between the outer lips.

"No, not yet. You'd better start concentrating on your favorite fantasy, cunt, or it's going to hurt like hell when I fuck you."

Seriously? Did he really think I was going to going to think sexy thoughts to try to get stimulated for him? Surely if I was too dry, he'd realize he couldn't get in and would give up, right?

No. No, he wouldn't. He would find a way to force himself inside me no matter how much it hurt. So what could I do? Should I really try to think sexy thoughts? Wouldn't that be the ultimate betrayal? But how badly might he tear my privates if I didn't?

"Maybe your ass is your hot spot. Turn over and let's find out."

"Oh pease, no." He raised his hand. I turned over quickly, my legs pressed tightly together.

"Use your free hand to pull your cheeks apart." I only hesitated a moment, but I blushed even more deeply as I reached back and did something nasty for him... exposing my bottom opening. Click! I could hear him taking his clothes off. Click!

"Turn your head to the other side so I can see your face better." Click! Click! I didn't think I had any tears left, but new ones boiled out of my eyes.

"Open your mouth."

"Wha...?" As soon as I opened my mouth, I felt a finger on my tongue.

"You'd better get it very wet, because it's about to go up your ass."

Why doesn't he just get it over with? Why does he keep forcing me to help him do these awful things?

What choice did I have? I began licking his finger and soaking it in saliva.

"Now keep that cheek pulled over," he said, and I felt him pull the other side so my bottom was exposed and stretched. His finger was cold and wet, and seemed to be thicker than possible as he began wiggling it around my anus.

"The tighter you try to squeeze your asshole, the more this is going to hurt. Either way, I'm going in."

I tried to relax my bottom, and I felt his finger break through and penetrate me.

"Wow, cunt, you must assfuck a lot! I didn't think I'd get in there so easily. Do you like assfucking?"

I couldn't bring myself to answer such a rude question.

WHAP! It was the back of my head and didn't hurt that badly, but it was enough to get my attention.

"No, I've never done that. My husband tried, but it hurt too much."

His finger was slowly moving in and out of my bottom in a way that was both nasty and... well, it got my attention. "Well, I'll bet I can fix that. What do you think, cunt, ready for a man to show you what a real assfuck feels like?"

"Oh, please, don't do that. I can't take it. You'll destroy me."

"Hmmm, well now, have you earned any favors? It seems to me that you've been giving me trouble from the beginning.

"I'm sorry, I am. Please don't do my bottom."

"Well I am going to fuck you. So tell me, cunt, if you don't want me to fuck your ass, what do you want me to fuck?"

I can't say it. "You know, the normal way."

"For me assfucking is the normal way, so I guess that's what I'll do."

I CAN'T SAY IT. "NO, please! Not there. Do it in the front."

"What? Your belly button? I don't think you want that, do you?"

"No, you know." His finger kept moving in my bottom.

"NO, I DON'T KNOW. SAY IT, CUNT!"

I let out a deep breath and softly said, "In my vagina."

"Ha ha ha ha ha, you have got to be shitting me. Your 'vagina?' It's a cunt, cunt. Now say it."

"Oh, please, can't you just OWWWWWWWW!" It felt like his finger went clear into my intestines and was slamming and wiggling over and over. "Okay, I'll say it."

I took a really deep breath to work up my courage. "My...cunt."

"What about your cunt, cunt? What do you want me to do to your cunt?"

"YOU KNOW...OWWWWWWWWW! Put it in my cunt."

"What should I put in your cunt?"

Please just do it... "Your...thing."

"Oh, you mean I should fuck your cunt with my hard cock? Then say that."

"...Fuck my cunt with your hard cock." I sounded so defeated.

"Well, maybe, but you'll have to ask nicer than that."

I said what you wanted, why don't you just... "OWWWWW! Okay! Please fuck my cunt with your hard cock."

"Well, since you asked so nicely! I'm really glad I got that on video so everyone will know that you consented. I guess you'd better turn over, then."

I felt like all the fight in me was gone. I turned over and opened my legs a little, surrendering.

"So, cunt, are you wet yet? Did fingerfucking your ass get you hot?"

"I...don't know. I don't think so."

"Then you'd better check, hadn't you. Get your knees up and as far apart as possible. Now reach down and feel that hairy cunt of yours and tell me how wet you are."

I opened myself completely, and touched myself. Click! Click! "Not really, no."

"Then you'd better rub yourself a little, hadn't you. Bring up your hottest fantasy and concentrate on it while you finger your cunt for me."

Click! Oh, God, he'll really hurt me if I'm not ready. What can I do? I scooted back so I could sit up a little and lean against the back of the van. I wet my free fingers in my mouth and began rubbing myself for lubrication. Click!

"See, I knew you were like every other woman. She needs to be taken and used like the cum bucket she is. Plant your feet up close to your butt and spread your knees wide. Hold your cunt lips apart so I can see how wet you are."

I used my fingers to spread myself open. At this point I was sure he could even see inside me. Click!

"Now isn't that nice, you're getting wet for me. But don't you think it would feel even better if I was wet too? Open your mouth."

I knew what was coming, but my stomach still sank when I felt his penis between my lips. He began pushing it in and out, as if it was a vagina.

"Keep thinking those sexy thoughts and rubbing yourself, cunt. You want to be good and ready, don't you?" In and out, in and out. Deep enough once that I gagged a little bit. "That'll help you work up more saliva. Remember, the better your tongue and mouth work on me the better it's going to feel when I fuck you."

Don't get me wrong, I was definitely not enjoying this. But having a penis in my mouth while I was touching myself did have an effect. When I felt his finger tweak my nipples, I felt a twinge in my middle...an automatic response that I couldn't control. How could I get wet against my will?

He moved from straight in front of me to my side, turning my head with this penis. I felt his hand on mine. "Now, let's see how that cunt is coming, cunt." His finger slid inside me, and I felt a new wave of shame wash over me. An unknown man, a stranger, someone I had never even seen, someone I would never give myself to, was now feeling my most intimate part. Worse, he knew where that spot is just inside in the front that gives me deep feelings. He added another finger and began moving in and out, applying pressure to that oh, so sweet spot.

"Ha ha, you stupid cunt, you can't help yourself can you. But that's enough. I don't want you thinking I give a shit about your pleasure. I just wanted to see you lose that resistance that made you think you had any control of your own body. You don't. It's mine and I'll do whatever I want with it."

He jerked his fingers out of me and withdrew his very-stiff penis. He wiped his fingers over my upper lip. "Smell that, bitch? That's the smell of cunt that wants to be used. Now lick them clean."

When I had done so he said, "Enough of this build-up. Time to release my balls inside you."

"Wait, aren't you going to put on a condom?"

He laughed uncontrollably. "You really are a dumb cunt, aren't you. Do you think I care if you get pregnant? A tight little bitch like you sure doesn't have disease, and if I have any disease, well, I'll guess you'll find out. I haven't come in a good while, and I'm gonna leave the biggest load of cum in your cunt you ever felt."

"But..."

"SHUT UP!" WHAP!! Again on my now-sensitive breast. "Five minutes after I'm gone you will be forgotten to me. But you're going to be remembering me for a long time as you feel my little swimmers stirring around in your cunt. Now lay down flat, and get your knees as close to your ears as you can."

I scooted back down and opened myself. I heard him shift around, and began feeling something... yes, that was definitely his penis sliding up and down my opened parts. He was deliberately teasing me, trying to do to my mind what he was doing to my body.

"Now, tell me again what you want."

I hesitated again at this last barrier to my defilement.

"Okay, fine, then I'll go down here." I felt the tip of his penis touch my rear opening.

"No! Please fuck my cunt with your hard cock."

"Wow, you really want me, don't you. Well, you'll have to make it happen. Reach down between your legs and pull me inside you."

"Oh please..." I felt the tip of his penis push my bottom again. "Okay!" The tears began flowing again as I touched his penis and directed It to my opening. I pulled him forward, initiating my own rape.

"Damn you're wet, cunt. You've been wanting this to happen for a long time, haven't you. I'll bet you've dreamed about this at night while you play with yourself." He had paused just inside me, and then suddenly plunged into me completely, jamming our pubic bones together. I grunted as the impalement physically forced the air out of my lungs.

"Ever had anybody in you that deep, cunt?"

Well, that's it. It's done. All the guys I said "no" to. All my push to not be a "slut." There is someone else inside me right now, taking what he wants. But didn't I give it to him? Not if I didn't have a choice, right? Am I still a good girl, even though it will always be true that this man has been inside me?

He started moving in and out of me slowly. "Damn, cunt, you were absolutely made for fucking. I hope you've been giving that pussy away a lot, because you feel so damned good."

Is he right? Should I have been doing this more? I felt his hand on my breast again, tweaking and then pulling on my nipple. This was the most horrible moment of my life, and there was no way anybody could say I was enjoying it. But my body, my nerve endings, they feel what they feel.

It was almost a whisper at my ear. "I'm going to fill your cunt, cunt. It's shaped like the perfect little cup to hold all my sperm inside you. That's what you were made for."

He was rubbing against the top of my private parts in a way that was nearly as distracting as the feeling of his sac slapping against my bottom. And he continued to move in and out of me. Maybe he's right. Maybe this really is what I was made for. To be used by men for their pleasure and release. No, I don't really believe that.

I could feel him sit back a little. He pushed my legs back even further. "I want to make sure none of my little swimmers leak out, cunt. I want you to keep every drop inside you."

ayj984l3
ayj984l3
17 Followers
12