What Will People Say?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly removed himself from her mouth and sat down near his mother's bent legs. He pulled her knees to him and kissed them. He saw his mother look at him as she placed a hand under her head to watch him. He parted her legs and placed himself in front of her pussy's entrance. Slowly he rubbed the tip of his dick on her cunt lips. His mother looked down at him, biting a finger and rubbing her breasts. Still keeping eye contact, Salim leaned to grab his mother's neck and pulling it up, he entered into his mother's body with one fluid move. Not too hard but hard enough to feel his naked flesh entering into her to make her roll her eyes and gasp. Salim kissed her neck and looked deeper into his mother as he fucked her pussy, their eyes meeting to convey unspoken messages, sealing their love for each other by this forbidden union of a mother and her son. At the first thrust inside, Salim felt he had pushed his hips too much inside her and paused. But when he felt his mother's hands on his back, gently rubbing him, he grinned and kissed her soft, sweaty neck before pushing once again in a more savage thrust.

His mother's piercing yelp of a scream at his intrusion weirdly shamed him, but also excited him of the prospect of pleasuring his mother with his sex that he drove into her once again, eliciting the same response from her once again, this time more controlled and more in pleasure than in pain.

Salim buried into his mother's embrace as he pushed himself deeply inside his mother, seeking refuge from her, while she struggled to make space for him inside her as he dived deeper into her. Seeing her struggle, Salim withdrew from her, helping Arfa to ease her pussy walls back into shape but suddenly Salim rammed into her once again making both hug each other as Salim erupted inside his mother, his dick spurting streams of semen into his mother's womb and making Arfa shed a tear in the force of the final thrust, while also celebrating the joy of having sex with her son.

Arfa calmed down her panting son, as he recovered from his orgasm, by stroking his hair and caressing him, like he was a child. She felt her son's dick spurt semen inside her and she clenched her pussy walls to milk him completely. She felt his hand on her shoulder and she let him go, as he struggled to get off the top of her and lie down beside her.

Both Arfa and Salim stared above them at nothing and let their minds run wild, as they contemplated what to do next. Arfa wanted to feel her engorged pussy lips to ease out the mixed juices inside her, but even after what had happened between them, she felt embarrassed to do so in front of her son. Then laughing at herself, she did it anyway and eased open herself, feeling it overflow. Salim saw what his mother did. He turned to face her and rested his head on his elbow to admire her. To imagine his mother like this, naked, just after making love to her was opening a new world for Salim. His mother had closed her eyes and seemed asleep. He allowed her to do so and stared at her for a while, before he saw a smile appear in his mother's face.

"What is it?" She asked him.

"I'm just looking at you."

"Wasn't what you did enough, that you still need to ogle at me?"

"I guess there's nothing to say then."

He lay down beside her, tucking an arm beneath him. For a while he remained quiet. Before he broke the silence yet again.

"Of course there's so much to say. I cannot believe, we just had sex, ammi. You and me. I mean, I did fantasize about this countless times but in reality, I never knew. That this would make me so happy or content. Frankly, I'm mad that I didnt do this earlier."

"Well, I'm happy you feel that way."

"What about you? Ammi, how did you just agree? I thought you would be against this or something."

"I did. I was against this. But again, Salim. I've been alone all my life. I've never asked for my personal happiness. It did not mean I wanted to have sex with my own son, but I think till now there has been a vast emptiness inside me. I don't quite understand why I didn't protest or why I wanted this to continue till completion, but I do know that for the first time, beta I truly am happy for something."

Salim looked a little sadly at his mother.

"I knew Inaya affected you, mother," he said, "and I knew Abbu affected you. But I guess, I just didn't know how much. No one did."

"That just comes with, when people decide to bottle up their feelings. I'm not a loudmouth, Salim. You're my son, so you know that. But just for that I think everyone else believes I just don't feel."

"Why did you never tell me this before?"

"Because we didn't have sex before, idiot."

Arfa chuckled as she got up and went to the table to get a bottle of water. Then she sat near Salim and drank. Salim watched his mother chug huge gulps of water down her throat. His mother then kept the bottle down and began to caress his legs, as Salim laid on his side.

Arfa watched amusingly as she saw her son's penis twitch, as her fingers scratched on the surface of his thighs.

"You know, for someone so thin, you wouldn't expect a penis of your size." She mocked him.

"Really? I would think it's just an average size."

"It is. But it has quite a remarkable thickness for its size. And it did give your mother quite a pleasurable evening, didn't it?"

"Well you did birth me, so it should definitely satisfy you."

"Hmm. This is going to be the rest of our lives isn't it? You and I talking about sex, like it's nothing."

"It's not nothing, Ammi. I love you. Remember that. I'm not just using you for my pleasure. I do want to have this sexual relationship with you, not just as some lover, but as your son. Pretending that we're something else, is futile. We are mother and son. Nothing changes that. But I do get it if you're afraid."

"Afraid? Of whom?"

"The 'mohalla', our society?"

"What society? They never supported me. They never gave me anything. I don't owe them anything, beta. I am wary of them, but not fearful. They still judge me for something your father and my husband did, so let them go to hell." His mother retorted quite angrily.

Salim stared at his mother, to which she asked him, "What?"

"It should be nothing, but Allah be Merciful! You do look sexier when you're angrier. Especially if naked."

Arfa laughed with him and allowed her son to lay his head on her lap, as both of them talked till the sunset.


12