What Would You Do If Tempted?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

For those men who would never have incestuous sex with their mothers, even if their mothers were drunk, horny, and made all of the sexual, solicitous moves first, would you have sex with your sister? Think about it. If your slutty bitch of a sister came home drunk and fell asleep on her bed naked, what would you do?

'Oh, my God. My sister is drunk and naked. I can't believe I'm seeing my sister's naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits,' thought Ryan to himself.

Would you stare at her while watching her sleep? While careful not to awaken her, would you stealthily walk in her room and touch her big, naked tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples? Would you squeeze her naked ass? Would you finger her naked pussy? Would you photograph her? Would you post her naked photos online for everyone to see your sister naked?

With her dead to the world, an opportunity that few men would pass up, would you take out your cock and wrap her fingers around your stiff prick while slowly humping her soft, warm hand to give you a forced hand job? Careful not to awaken her, would you slowly and gently slide your erect prick across her red, full lips. Would you part her sleeping lips with your fingertips, gently open her mouth, and insert your cock inside your sister's sleeping mouth?

"I dare you to stick your erect prick in your sleeping sister's mouth. I double dare you to cum in your sister's sleeping mouth."

Something you've only imagined while masturbating over it, imagine your prick buried in your sister's mouth. While hoping not to awaken her, dare you hump her mouth and fuck her face while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples?

Do it. Now's your chance. Just do it. After all of the verbal abuse you've taken from you bitch of a sister, I dare you do cum in your sister's sleeping mouth. That will teach her who's the boss. I double dare you to ejaculate a full load of warm, oozy cum in your sister's mouth.

Think about it. Could you cum in your sister's sleeping mouth? Only, how would you explain your cum in your sister's mouth, all over her sleeping face, in her hair, and all over her naked tits when she awakened? With her drunk enough, maybe, she'd think that it was cum from blowing her boyfriend earlier that night.

With your sister's legs spread wide open and her glistening pussy totally exposed, as if she's begging to be fucked, would you mount your sister? Could you gently ease your cock inside of her already wet pussy and slide your stiff prick deeper inside of her? Giving you something to masturbate over later, could you make love to her before fucking her? Dare you fuck your drunken, sleeping, bitch of a sister?

Then, just after you ejaculated your cum not only in your sister's mouth but also in your sister's pussy, she opened her eyes. She looked at you in shocked outrage. Slapping at you, she pushed you away.

"Did you just fuck me? Pervert! Did you just have sex with your sister? How could you have sex with me? I'm your sister. We're flesh and blood related," she said. "What's wrong with you?"

Then, tasting something familiar in her mouth, she ran a slow tongue across her lips and reached her hand up to wipe your cum from her face.

"Did you force me to blow you while I was sleeping? Oh, my God. Did you cum in my mouth?"

She looked at you as if you were a rapist before she adopted a different frame of mind and looked at you with sexual arousal.

"Well now that you forced me to blow you and fuck you, masturbate me. Then, after you masturbate me, eat me," she said. "Eat my pussy. Finger my cunt while licking my cunt. Make me cum. I need to cum."

With her long, shapely legs on your shoulder and dangling down across your back, imagine eating your sister. Imagine her willingly wanting to have sex with you. Now that she was awake, imagine your sister consensually wanting to suck you and fuck you again.

# # #

Instead of having sex with your mother or with your sister, what if it was your aunt wanting to have sex with you? Surely, where you wouldn't have sex with your mother or your sister, you may have sex with your aunt. Think about it. She's such a MILF. She's so hot. Could you have sex with your hot aunt, especially if she made the first sexual move of seduction? Could you have sex with your mother's sister?

What if your aunt invited you over her house to help her change a ceiling lightbulb or to hang some drapes, would you go? Of course, you'd go. You'd love to help your aunt, especially if you were already sexually attracted to her. Yet, there's no telling what may sexually happen between the two of you when you're alone with your aunt and she's alone with you, especially after you've both been drinking.

Not expecting her to be so sexually forward, sexually shocking you and surprising you, you never suspected that your aunt wanted to have sex with you. Your sexual fantasy come true, what if your mother's sister unbuttoned and unzipped your pants and felt and squeezed your erection through your underwear while you were perched precariously on a ladder? Think about it, be honest, what would you do?

Not stopping there, what would you do if she pulled down your pants and then pulled down underwear? You looked down to see your aunt lustfully staring at your erect, naked prick. Not stopping there, what if she wrapped her horny hand around your naked cock and started slowly stroking you to give you a huge erection while staring up at you with a sexy smile and a naughty look?

Now with your naked prick already in your aunt's hand and with her masturbating you, what would you do? Would you have incestuous sex with your aunt? I dare you to have sex with your aunt. I double dare you to strip her naked and fuck her. I dare you to stick your erect prick in her mouth and have her blow you.

"Auntie. Oh, my God, Auntie," you said as shocked as you were sexually excited. "What are you doing? I'm so embarrassed. I'm so ashamed," you said feigning your shame and embarrassment. "We can't have sex. We're blood related."

While you were holding onto the light fixture so that you didn't drop it and smash it into a million pieces, what would you do if your aunt took your erect prick in her mouth? With her mouth level with your cock, what would you do if she started sucking you while stroking you? Imagine your favorite aunt, your mother's sister, is blowing you. What would you do if your aunt was not only determined to blow you but also if she was expecting you to cum in her mouth? Would you disappoint her or would you ejaculate a load of cum in her mouth?

"Cum, my dear, sweet nephew. Cum Ryan. Cum in Auntie's mouth," she said while briefly removing your stiff prick from her mouth to speak before reinserting our cock in her mouth again.

Would you continue to allow your MILF of an aunt to blow you? Could you cum in your aunt's mouth? Then, when she pulled your still erect prick from her lips, would you dare cum all over your aunt's pretty face? After cumming in your aunt's mouth, would you give her a cum bath, too?

"Oh, my God, Ryan. I can't believe you gave me a cum bath. I've never witnessed a man explode as much cum. There's cum everywhere," she said laughing while wiping away cum with her fingers and sticking her fingers in her mouth.

Now, that she de-panted you, stroked you, sucked you, and allowed you to cum in her mouth and cum all over her face, now what would you do? After climbing down from the ladder, would you touch and feel your aunt where a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt while making out with her? Would you return the sexual favor of her stripping you naked by stripping your aunt naked? Would you masturbate her while eating her? Would you make love to your mother's sister before fucking her?

# # #

Forget about having incestuous sex with your aunt, what about having incestuous sex with your cousin? What's the big deal. It's not such a big deal to have sex with your kissing cousin. Having incestuous sex with your cousin isn't as bad as having incestuous sex you're your mother and/or aunt.

After your sexy and shapely cousin sexually teased you by flashing you up-skirt peeks of her panties, and down-blouse views of her bra or naked breasts, what would you do? Wanting to continue her game of sexual teasing, would you tickle your cousin while intentionally touching her bra clad breasts and feeling her panty clad ass while making your touches and feels appear accidental? While tickling your cousin, would you touch and feel her everywhere that a cousin should never touch and feel his cousin?

Taking your game of tickle and tease to an extreme, could you dare summon the courage to lift her short skirt to her waist? Could you dare expose her white, bikini panties, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her pussy mound to your horny eyes? Could you deliberately lift her top to her shoulders expose her bra clad breasts or her naked tits?

"Think about it. I dare you. I double dare you to have incestuous sex with your cousin."

How far would you willing go with your cousin that you wouldn't willingly go with your mother, your sister, or with your aunt? If your cousin consented to you undressing her, would you strip your cousin naked? Would you have sexual intercourse with her? Would you want her to stroke your cock while sucking your cock?

Would you make out with your cousin, your blood related, first cousin while sexually abusing her beautiful, naked body? Would you lick her pussy while fingering her cunt? Would you eat your cousin? Would you masturbate her? Would you make love to her? Would you fuck her? Would you fuck your cousin? Could you pound her pussy so hard and so fast to make her cum with your cock going in and out of her warm, wet pussy?

With her sexually teasing you, especially if she made the first move by unzipping you and pulling your erect prick out of your pants, would you allow her to stroke your cock? Would you allow your cousin to suck your prick? With her sexually teasing you allowing you to expose herself to you, in the way that you may not feel comfortable having sex with your mother and/or with your aunt, would you have sex with your cousin?

# # #

Forget about having incestuous sex with your cousin, what if your sixty-nine-year-old, GILF of a grandmother came on to you? With her not having had sex in a very long time after her husband, your grandfather, died, what if she was as sad as she was lonely and horny as she was sexually frustrated? While watching a movie and snuggling up against her with your arm around her shoulders, and with your mother not home, what would you do if your horny and sexually frustrated grandmother started sexually touching? What would you do if she started feeling and squeezing your growing erection through your pajama bottoms?

What would you do if she stuck her elderly hand down the front of your pajama bottoms and took hold of your naked prick? What would you do if she removed your erect prick from your pajamas, wrapped her elderly hand around your big dick, and stared at your naked cock before she started slowly stroking you? Imagine your grandmother giving you, her grandson, a hand job. Tell me. What would you do?

Then, with her slumping down and to the side and resting her head in your lap, what would you do if your grandmother started kissing your naked cock and licking your naked prick. What would you do if your mothers' mother took your stiff prick in her mouth and started sucking your swollen penis? Would you allow your grandmother to suck you? Would you allow her to blow you? Could you dare cum in your grandmother's mouth?

"Grandma. Oh, my God. What are you doing?"

Then, humping her mouth, you put a gentle hand to the back of her head and fuck her face. Your grandmother is blowing you. You can't believe she's sucking your prick. With her stroking you faster and harder while sucking your deeper, she wants you to cum in her elderly mouth.

While she's continuing to suck you, would you go with the flow and feel your grandmother's naked breasts through her nightgown while she continued sucking you? Would you stick your horny hand inside of your grandmother's nightgown top to feel and fondle her naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist her naked nipples? Think about it.

Be honest. Tell me the truth. Would you dare cum in your grandmother's mouth if that's what she wanted you to do? Would you cum all over your grandmother's elderly face and all over her sagging, naked breasts if that's what she wanted you to do, too? Would you dare give your grandmother a cum bath?

# # #

Forget about having incestuous sex with your mother, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, and/or your grandmother, what about your mother-in-law? If she sexually teased you, flashed you, and sexually solicited you, would you have sex with your mother-in-law? An older version of your wife, what if your wife's mother wanted to have sex with you?

What would you do then? Would you dare have sex with her? Would you dare have sex with your wife's mother behind your wife's back? Think about it. The ultimate betrayal, would dare cheat on your wife with your mother-in-law?

While home alone with your wife's mother, and with her sexually teasing you, what if she walked around you while wearing her sheer and sexy, short, and low-cut nightgown without wearing underwear? While making her flashing appear accidental, what if she deliberately flashed you her naked, brown, bushy pussy, her big, naked tits, and nipples? Would you return the favor of her exhibitionism with your exhibitionism by flashing her your erect, naked prick?

With her walking around you while wearing her sexy nightgown, would you wear pajama bottoms without underwear underneath? Would you deliberately throb and pulsate your cock until your stiff prick until you had an erection and until it made its way out of your pajama pee hole? Imagine, while serving your wife's mother coffee and staring down her open nightgown top at her naked breasts, would you pretend that you were unaware that your prick was sticking straight out of your pajama bottoms?

Imagine your mother-in-law staring at your naked, erect prick in the way that you're staring at her big, naked breasts down her nightgown top. With your naked prick mere inches away from the side of her face, if she turned her head and opened her mouth, she'd be sucking you. In the way that she deliberately flashed you her naked tits, ass, and pussy, could you dare flash her your naked, erect cock? While hoping that she'd wrap her fingers around your erection before taking it in her mouth, two can play the game of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

How hot would that be to have forbidden sex with your wife's mother? Would you allow your mother-in-law to stroke you? Would you allow your wife's mother to suck you? Would you put a gentle hand behind her pretty head and hump her mouth and fuck her face? While staring down at her with your erect prick in her mouth, would you dare cum in her mouth?

Imagine having sex with your MILF of a mother-in-law. Imagine her stroking your cock while sucking your prick. Imagine cumming in the mouth of your wife's mother.

"Cum Ryan, cum. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," said his mother-in-law before taking his stiff prick back in her mouth.

# # #

Something that started so innocently, what if your mother-in-law complained of back and neck pain? Would you offer to give her a massage? Then, instead of massaging the tops of her shoulders and her neck, with your imagination running wild, you imagined touching and feeling her everywhere. Your cock hardened with the thought of offering to give her a full body massage? Imagine massaging you mother-in-law. Would you? Could you?

What if she surprised you by agreeing to you touching and feeling her where a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law through her sheer and thin nightgown? Then, in anticipation of her massage, what if she shocked you by removing her nightgown in front of you and laying on stomach and on her bed naked in preparation of your massage? What would you then?

"Fuck me. My mother-in-law is naked. I'm seeing my wife's mother naked. I'm seeing her naked ass."

Your MILF of a mother-in-law, your wife's mother, is naked and lying facedown on her bed. Paralyzed into inaction, unable to move, you stare at her naked ass. You stare at what you can see of her naked pussy between the back of her shapely thighs. You stare at the sides of her squished, exposed, naked breasts.

"There's some moisturizing oils in my nightstand," she said while wiggling her naked ass as if she was already masturbating herself by rubbing her naked thighs together.

Forget about the back rub, obviously, her wanting a massage was just her ploy to get naked. Instead of massaging her back, would you dare fondle, squeeze, and slap your mother-in-law's naked ass? Think about it. Tell me. I really want to know. In the way that a Japanese masseur gives his clients happy endings by masturbating their pussies, would you dare masturbate your mother-in-law's cunt? This is your wife's mother, don't forget.

Something you've thought about doing while masturbating yourself, would you dare reach your hand between her legs to cup and finger her naked pussy? Would you dare rub her clit and fingerfuck her cunt from behind? With her not stopping you but, instead, welcoming your loving, sexual touches by squirming and cooing, would you dare masturbate your wife's mother? Would you continue masturbating her until she had a sexual orgasm. Something you thought you'd never hear and see, your mother-in-law cumming.

"Oh, my God, Ryan. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub me harder. Fingerfuck me deeper. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Then, when she immodestly and immorally turned on her back and parted her legs to give you full access to her naked tits and her naked pussy, would you dare masturbate your mother-in-law? Would you dare give her a happy ending by giving her a sexual orgasm with your fingers. Imagine your mother-in-law sexually aroused. Imagine her pussy soaking wet. Imagine her nipples fully erect. With her expecting a sexual orgasm, it's your job to make her cum. It's your job not to sexually disappoint her.

Imagine your wife's naked mother on her back and staring up at you. Would your horny hands be all over her big, naked tits? While touching and fondling her big, naked tits, would you dare pull, turn, and twist her nipples? Would you dare lean down to suck her nipples while fingering her pussy? While fingering her erect nipples and fingering her wet pussy, would you have your wicked, sexual way with your mother-in-law's body?

After massaging your mother-in-law, actually sexually molesting your wife's mother, would you strip yourself naked and allow her to give you a full body, naked massage, too? Only, instead of her massaging you, what if your wife's mother more wanted to stroke your cock and was sexually content sucking your prick. Then, what if she wanted to mount you, make love to you, and fuck you? Would you let her do anything that she sexually wanted to do to your naked body?

# # #

Never mind your mother-in-law, what if your sexy sister-in-law wanted you to give her sex? Another ultimate betrayal, would you dare cheat on your wife with her sister? Would you strip her naked and fuck her? Would you eat her pussy before allowing her to suck your cock? Think about it. Something that you always wanted to do, would you cum in your sister-in-law's mouth after cumming in her cunt.

With her always sexually teasing you by flashing you, she's such a sexy bitch. Always talking dirty to you while teasing you with her eyes, you wished your wife was more like her sister. Perhaps, you had married the wrong sister. This is your chance to see what she looks like naked. This is your chance to find out what she's like in bed.